A Modern Roman Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much for one person to endure, too much pleasure pulsing through her frame. She felt pressure build deep inside her pussy, there was no way she could control the release as she had no control over the men who were fucking her relentlessly. When her climax hit her it was like a thousand waves surging over her body. She pulled her head back so the dick fell out her mouth and at last, she was able to release the tension with a scream of pleasure. Her suspended legs twitched spasmodically in the air as her whole body tensed and relaxed over and over again. She felt a firm hand grab her head and the cock was pushed back into her mouth, she sucked as hard and as fast as she could.

Around the cage, and now completely oblivious to Serena's overwhelmed senses, the rest of the party watched on. The sight of a beautiful young girl being so dominated by cock sent waves of arousal around the room. Several girls held the bars of the cage from the outside to get a closer look while providing their asses to anyone who wanted to fuck them as they watched - they had plenty of takers.

Mark watched on, still restrained in his chair. Sophia stood in front of him.

"Do you enjoy watching your beautiful friend getting ravished?" She asked.

"Yes..." Mark nodded meekly.

"I am going to fuck you now," Sophia said, almost as a command.

She slipped the gold dresses' s straps away from her shoulders and it fell to the floor in pile of twinkling sequins. She stood before Mark naked. He looked mesmerized at this goddess's beauty. The dark hard nipples on the perfect round small breasts. She was slim but toned and just looking at her he knew how tight she would be. His cock sprung back into life, standing tall again. He watched as she mounted him, her smooth pussy had an immaculate line of black hair that now led down to his cock. She slid him inside her and just sat there looking into his eyes stroking his hair. She was as tight as he had imagined. She forced a hard nipple into his mouth which Mark greedily licked.

"Give yourself to me," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes..."

She started to grind backward and forwards, her breasts running up his chest to his lips. Over her shoulder he could see Serena being spit roast three ways, her body writhing uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm surged through her body. But the men didn't stop, they kept going and she was helpless to resist... as was he....

The rain was now a fine mist descending from the sky that was just starting to lighten. The drizzle felt refreshing and welcomingly cool as Serena and Mark left the house and walked over to the car. Mark noticed that Serena was walking rather gingerly and was not surprised after what she had been through.

They closed the doors behind them and just sat for a moment in the luxurious soft leather seats. They had dressed back into the clothes but both of them looked very disheveled, so much so Mark closed the vanity mirror. He reached out searching for Serena's hand, he found it and she squeezed back.

"Thank you for inviting me," Mark said with a smile.

"You are welcome, I was glad you were there," she replied with a smile of her own.

It was the first time he has actually seen her smile and it made her look gorgeous. He leaned over and kissed her, their tongues met in an instant.

Serena pulled him closer and then said, "There is more room in the back seat."