A Moment

Story Info
A young widower professor connects with a graduating student.
2.1k words
4.37
7.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James paused his review of his sixth final exam that day, set down his pen and sighed. The late-morning sun splashed across his desk in a cheerful way which belied the tedium of his task. Teaching undergraduates at the University of St. Mark had been a welcome distraction this spring semester, even the opportunity to teach through grading homeworks and tests, but by the end of the semester, the appeal had waned.

A knock came at his door. Glad for any reason to take a break, he called "Come in!" with a zeal that surprised him.

The door swung open, and one of his students stepped in with a friend he didn't recognize.

James worked hard to put a friendly smile on his face, and not betray the peculiar discomfort he felt as he saw Julia's outfit. She was dressed for a day in the sun, with nothing but a bikini top and short terricloth shorts, her friend in similar attire. James succeeded in keeping his eyes on Julia's, but only just.

"Hi, Professor Peck!" Julia greeted him with a wide smile.

"Hello, Julia, it's nice to see you! Are you done with finals?"

"Yes, all finished," Julia replied with obvious happiness. "This is my friend Stacy, we're on our way out to lay out on the Quad. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks again for a great semester, I really enjoyed your class. You're a great teacher!"

James felt warmth on his face as he replied, "Thanks very much, Julia, you were a great student! Are you looking forward to graduate school in the fall?" he asked, remembering she had mentioned being accepted to the U to pursue a master's degree.

"Yes, but for now I'm happy to have a break."

"Sure, of course. I hope you have a great summer, and I wish you the best of success with grad school. I'm confident you'll do great! And nice to meet you, Stacy."

"Nice to meet you too, Dr. Peck," Stacy replied, a lopsided grin on her face. She turned and stepped back through the door. Julia followed, looking back at James and holding his eyes with hers for a moment. "Thank you, Dr. Peck. I've...learned a lot from you, and your support and encouagement mean a lot to me," she said, more softly. "I hope you have a good summer." She held his eyes a moment longer, then she was gone, the door closed behind her.

James stared at the door, wondering about Julia. He sensed in her farewell care not just for his support for her, but care for him, knowing the pain he was feeling from his recent loss.

James had started at USM five years previously, newly married and eager to start a career as a college professor. He had loved every moment of teaching and developing an undergraduate research program at the teaching-centric university. He had achieved tenure a year ago, and everything seemed perfect. The lump his wife Mary had found in her armpit couldn't be anything serious.

But it was serious. It was devastating. It upended his world, made the joys of teaching hollow in the face of Mary's cancer diagnosis. In seven months--despite Mary's vigorous battle against her cancer--her sunlit smile, vibrant intellect and lithe form had been ground down to a brave but flickering spark. She died in early January, three weeks before the start of spring semester.

The school offered him a sabbatical, but James kept his Spring teaching schedule, trying to lose himself in the intensity and joy of teaching. Julia had been one of his best students in a senior-level class, and teaching and mentoring her had been a welcome focus for his energy.

Still, Mary entered his thoughts often. Even now, still staring at the door where Julia and her friend left moments ago, he could see Mary leaning back against the door, that mischievous smile on her face and glint in her eye. James looked out the window, and saw Julia laying on her back on her blanket on the Quad, the shorts gone, nothing but the tiny white bikini covering her form, the sun's reflected light gleaming on her oiled thighs. James suddenly remembered Mary here in his office, naked and bent over his desk while he entered her from behind, cupping her small breasts in his hands. He turned away from the window, hearing Mary's urgent huffing in time to his rhythmic humping, both groaning softly as they came together, chuckling and giggling as they dressed afterward.

James held his face in his hands. "Oh, Mary, I miss you," he whispered softly, rubbing his face and wiping away a tear.

--

"You so want to ride his cock," Stacy said as she laid back on her blanket. Julia, still applying lotion, scowled at her. "And I know he wants to pound your puss with hs fat meatrod," Stacy continued, snickering.

Julia huffed "You're such a bitch, Stacy, I told you he just lost his wife a few months ago. I just feel bad for him."

"Whatever," Stacy replied, eyes closed and mouth grinning.

Julia tutted at her, closed the cap on her lotion and laid back on her own blanket. The warm sun felt wonderful on her body, and she tried to let go of the tension from Stacy's ribbing about James and relax under the warmth. James...that's how I think of him, she thought to herself, not Professor Peck. She sighed, knowing that Stacy was largely right; she did think about James in that way.

She had always thought he was pretty hot since having him for that intro class her sophomore year, young and fit as he was, but just in the way you gossip with your friends about. This year, working so closely with him, and seeing the pain in his eyes despite his game attempts to mask it; she was moved by him, wanting to impress him with her classwork, and comfort him in his sadness, and fuck him, all at the same time. She longed to kiss him tenderly, then ardently, to press her breasts against his bare chest and feel his hands firmly grasping her ass...

"Thinking about his big cock in your mouth?" Stacy whispered in her ear, then laughed as Julia jumped, startled, and swatted at her. Stacy retreated back to her blanket, up on her side. She looked seriously at her friend. "I can see it in your face, Jules, how much you really like him," Stacy said softly. "It's okay to reach out to him, if you want. He's not your professor any more, and he's not that much older than you."

Julia sat up and hugged her knees to her chest, looking out across the Quad, then back at Stacy. "It's too soon after," she said, "I don't want to take advantage of him in his sadness." Stacy shook her head, "He's a big boy, Julia. Don't assume you know what he wants, and don't deprive him of the right to decide for himself."

Julia smiled and shook her head a bit, then leaned over and kissed Stacy on the cheek. "You are a sweetheart and a good friend," she said, smiling. Julia slipped on her shorts, rolled up her blanket and tucked it into her bag with her lotion. "See you later, Stacy?" she asked, as she turned to leave. "Count on it, Jules," Stacy replied, smiling, laying back with eyes closed again, adding to herself, I want to hear all about it.

--

James had composed himself but was still lost in thought, rubbing his face with his hands, when another soft knock came at the door, startling him from his reverie. He cleared his throat, and said "Come in."

The door opened, and Julia stepped through the door, stopping for a brief moment in the doorway, looking at him. James watched as she stepped the rest of the way into the room, dropping her bag off to the side and leaning back against the door, facing him, with her hands behind her. The door shut, and James heard the tiny click of the button lock. He looked up into her eyes.

James saw the depth of feeling there, something much more than a student admiring a teacher. He felt something open up inside himself; a realization, an acceptance, a longing...a permission. She watched him for a moment, her eyes kind, but also hungering.

James was lost in Julia's smoky hazel eyes, as she moved around the desk and straddled his lap. He rested his hands lightly on her hips while her arms went around his back, and he tilted his lips up to hers. They kissed deeply, exploring each others mouths and caressing each others tongues. James slid his hands up her back and pulled her close; the feel of her breasts against his chest stirred him, and he breathed more heavily as he kissed her.

Julia pulled away briefly with a sigh and a little smile, and reached behind her to untie her bikini, pulling off and letting it fall to the floor. James slid his hands around to cup her perfect tits, to hold them firmly in his hands, as she bent to kiss him again. She began to slowly gyrate her hips against the bulge of his cock. James slid his hands down and under the hem of her shorts and bikini bottom, gripping the cheeks of her ass and moving her hips in time with her gyration, while kissing her deeply.

Julia broke the kiss and arched her back, bringing her breasts to James' face. She moaned as he took one of her nipples in his mouth and gently bit it, massaging her ass and pulling her hips down onto the ridge of his swollen cock. She bent forward and pulled his shirt off of him, then traced the trim ripples of his skin on his sides as she pushed her hips down into him more fervently.

Julia hitched herself off of his lap and stood. She slid her shorts and bikini bottom to the floor in one smooth motion, and James quickly slid off his shorts. His freed cock sprang up, eager for Julia's touch. Julia looked into James' eyes as she straddled him again, and began to rub her slippery wet slit up and down the underside of his erect cock. His cock pulsed at the incredible sensation of her touch. Julia rose and then with a forward motion, nestled the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She sank slowly onto him, her lips parting to take his cock deep inside of her; she sighed deeply, her head tilting back and her eyes closing.

"Oh, James. You...feel...incredible."

James tilted forward and put his arms around her, stroking her back and gently kissing her breasts. They both moved slowly in the same beat, her sinking onto him as he thrust, he pulling back as she rose.

Julia changed her rhythm, leaning forward, and with a sudden urgency moved her hips faster, up and down on his cock. "Oh, James, fuck me. Fuck me, James," she breathed as she braced against the back of his chair and pistoned her hips up and down. James moved his hips in time, but just to meet Julia's hips as she rode him harder. He felt the stirring in his groin and the impending release.

Julia's pace and urgency increased even more, and she whispered, "Yes, James, give me that cock, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me with that cock. Oh, good God, I want it, fuck me James, yes, yes, YES!"

Julia's back arched and she pushed her hips hard down on his cock, and James felt the rhythmic pulsing of her orgasm, and his own orgasm exploded over him, emptying into her as he gripped her and held her close, managing only a ragged "Oh, Julia," as the waves of pleasure crashed through him. She relaxed and held him tightly as the ecstacy faded into a peaceful, tender closeness, holding his face against her breasts.

James kissed her gently in the cleavage between Julia's breasts for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her surrounding his softened cock and her arms around him and holding him close. He look up at her, into her eyes as she looked back at him, her hips still slowly moving against him slightly. Somehow he knew, if Mary's spirit still existed somwhere in the universe, she would be laughing at him and crying with happiness for him at the same time.

"I'm not sure how to feel right now," he said, holding her eyes with his own and cradling her in his arms as she swayed slowly forward and back on his lap, "but I know this feels right, and I know I want to see you again. I am glad you will still be in town."

"I want to be with you, James," Julia replied softly.

As James felt Julia's gentle motion begin to have its predictable effect, he held her closer and kissed her, deeply and passionately, making sure she knew he agreed.