A Momentary Lapse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the white-haired gunslinger's hands gripped one of Symmetra's tits firmly, fingers digging into its jiggling vastness while her mouth continued its downward trail. The path was clear, and before long, she had cleared Symmetra's toned stomach and reached her burning, dripping pussy. Ashe wasted no time digging in, noting the small tuft of black hair sitting atop the woman's glistening entrance.

Her tongue slipped against the hardened nub of Symmetra's clit, teasing the pink nub for a moment, inhaling the rich, womanly scent of her cunt. The architect writhed under Ashe's touch, biting her lower lip to suppress another moan before grabbing one of Ashe's hands, guiding her fingers to her warm, wet entrance.

While Ashe's mouth continued its teasing of Symmetra's twitching pussy, licking at those delectable folds, she inserted a single digit into her depths. Then, a second. Symmetra thrust her hips upwards into Ashe's face in response.

With a tongue on her pink slit and two fingers deep inside her smoldering depths, Symmetra wailed in pleasure, bringing a hand down on Ashe's head, curling her fingers around that silken white hair. "Nnnn.... Aaahh!" she cried, humping Ashe's face, causing her head to bounce as she tried desperately to hold on to the bucking architect.

While Ashe was no stranger to rodeos and no stranger to oral sex, she was not as experienced with the combination of those activities.

Slowly, the gunslinger allowed herself to pump two fingers inside Symmetra, curling them upwards slightly to try and stimulate her partner's most sensitive regions. Her mouth, having done much teasing around the woman's clit, finally moved back towards that most sensitive of pearls.

Symmetra nearly lost her mind. Her thighs squeezed around Ashe's head, and for the briefest moment, Ashe saw her life flash before her eyes. There was power in those long legs of hers, she thought. As fiery lust raged within her stomach, Ashe could feel her cock harden even more, leaking precum steadily with each eager throb.

Seeing an opening as Symmetra thrust her hips upwards, Ashe extended her pinky finger and slowly inserted it into the architect's ass as she used her index and middle fingers on Satya's gushing gash. This only served to thrust the writhing architect into the arms of orgasm faster.

With her hand and legs wrapped tightly around Ashe's head, locking her firmly in place, Symmetra let out a long, pleasured scream as her release hit her like a speeding hypertrain.

The scream was loud enough that, had it not been for the woman's thighs on her ears, Ashe theorized that she might have suffered some hearing loss.

With her tongue circling Symmetra's sensitive clit and lips sucking delicately at the upper parts of that most delicate of flowers, Ashe found her hand slithering upwards and landing on one of Symmetra's fat, wobbling tits. Her writhing had caused the mountainous melons to bounce and wobble about wildly and they made for an irresistible target.

Ashe's fingers soon found the diamond-hard nipple crowning that fat right tit, giving it a pinch and a tug. With her face riding the wild orgasm of the moaning architect, Ashe's hand greedily groped and fondled her fat brown breast, tugging and teasing at those dark nipples.

Her fingers pumped in and out of both her cunt and ass while her tongue mercilessly assaulted her pleasure center, nearly throwing Satya into the throes of another orgasm immediately.

Unable to take any more of that pleasure, Symmetra's hand slid from the back of Ashe's head to her forehead, pushing her face off her gushing, trembling pussy. "Unfff... Turn around," she managed to say, breathlessly, making a twirling motion with her finger.

With feminine juices glistening around her mouth, Ashe raised her eyebrows in response to her partner's commanding tone, aching to see what the architect had in store for her. With her cock achingly, painfully erect, Ashe turned around on all fours, granting Symmetra a full view of her plush rump and the fat cock and balls hanging between her legs.

Though visibly still shaken from the mind-crushing orgasm she'd just experienced and only slowly regaining control of her muscles, Symmetra got on all fours as well, shuffling so that she was behind Ashe, getting a good look at the pale flesh now exposed to her.

That fleeting admiration was rapidly overtaken by lustful hunger and Symmetra found herself reaching out to firmly grip Ashe's leaking, veiny dick.

A few strokes of that throbbing length produced just as many hefty globs of precum, immediately making a mess of the carpet. Ashe groaned, attempting to thrust into Symmetra's fist, trying desperately to get more stimulation. With an almost sadistic grin, Symmetra loosened her grip on Ashe's thick pole.`

"H-hey..." moaned Ashe, looking over her shoulder just in time to see her lover diving between her two alabaster cheeks.

Using one hand to hold herself up as the other gently, slowly stroked Ashe's prick, Symmetra dug in, and her tongue soon came into contact with the tight rim of Ashe's rear entrance. Though light, Symmetra's fingers, and tongue were electric on Ashe's fuckrod and ass hole, sending ecstatic shivers through every nerve of her body.

She was under this woman's control, now.

Now and again, Symmetra would allow her tongue to move downward, tonguing those fat, cum-laden balls, slurping on them, and coating them in a thick layer of saliva. Though her hand never stopped pumping Ashe's long, veiny cock, Symmetra would find herself alternating regularly between those fat nuts and the woman's tight, puckered ass.

Ashe squealed in delight when Symmetra returned to worshipping that tight star with her tongue, not rushing the experience any more than necessary.

They still had hours ahead of them before the train reached its destination, she reminded herself. Though she did want to taste every drop of Ashe's cum, when she did blow her load, Symmetra was determined to coax as much of that thick nutgoop out as she could.

Under Symmetra's practiced touch, Ashe could do little but moan and gyrate her hips approvingly, thrusting her ass out against the architect's tongue. "Geez... Fuck... Where'd you learn to do thaaaa... Nnngghh!" Ashe could barely hold it together long enough to form a complete sentence, her words interrupted by a long groan of ecstasy. Falling on her elbows, she thrust her ass out a little further, feeling herself slowly being pushed towards the edge of release.

Circling the edge of Ashe's dark anus with the tip of her agile tongue, Symmetra slowly increased the pressure, pressing harder against that flexing rear entrance. "Ahhn... That's right... Worship my ass," Ashe begged, moaning. "Please," she then added apologetically after Symmetra gave her cock a disapproving, almost painful squeeze in response.

By giving the woman the pleasure she so craved, Symmetra dearly hoped that she would be more inclined to return the prototype. Of course, she would not leave the encounter without some pleasure of her own... and she did very much enjoy Ashe's company. But this was, first and foremost, a business-related mission, and one she would accomplish, no matter the cost.

The cost being, it seemed, probing Ashe's flexing, squeezing arsehole with her tongue, pushing it a few centimeters in before pulling out and repeating the gesture a few times before resuming her kissing and licking of that fat rump and the tiny dark star at the center. While her attention was now mainly focused on the center of Ashe's heavenly bottom, Symmetra now and again pried herself from the crevice of that fat rump to kiss at the pale cheeks, teasing and worshipping that soft skin. "You want to cum, do you?" the architect teased. She had never been great at being a top, she knew, but she nonetheless tried her best, as Ashe seemed to enjoy it.

Given that most of the time, Ashe had the larger personality of the two, Symmetra was surprised to see her relinquish control in the bedroom like this. Feeling Ashe nearing release as those moans and groans reached greater intensities, Symmetra pulled her face and mouth from her partner's luscious rump and her hand from the precum-spurting shecock.

Ashe whimpered. "P-please, I'd like to cum..."

Symmetra chuckled before rolling onto her back beneath Ashe's crotch, face level with the huge length, dribbling a constant mess of clear pre. A few drops of the liquid splattered Symmetra's chin.

Reaching up with both hands, Symmetra squeezed Ashe's rump, pulling her downwards closer. Ashe understood the woman's intent and soon had her cockhead on Satya's lips, though she was not satisfied with that light touch.

Ashe's throbbing rifle slowly moved forward as Satya's lips parted, sliding into her warm maw. Her cockhead was almost immediately assaulted by the architect's agile tongue, coating it in a thick layer of saliva.

Satya lifted her head slightly to allow for a better angle as Ashe started withdrawing, only to push back between Satya's lips with a little more force, deeper than the first thrust.

While impossible to take the entirety of Elizabeth's throbbing length without choking, Satya gave it her all. Concentrating her efforts on what her lips and tongue could achieve as Ashe pumped into her cockslurping maw, the architect felt the precum-spurting cockhead hit the back of her throat repeatedly, nearly causing her to gag as lewd "GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK!" noises resonated throughout the quarters.

Thick strands of saliva and precum dribbled down the corner of Symmetra's mouth as she was facefucked with increasing vigor, Ashe's balls swinging energetically below. Spotting those swinging nuts from the corner of her eye, Symmetra seized the opportunity that presented itself to her -- by seizing Ashe's hefty swingers. The warm touch of those fingers wrapping around her sensitive nutsack with the perfect degree of firmness prompted a pleasured moan as the woman's thrusting lost its cadence for a second.

Though Ashe was the one thrusting, Symmetra remained in control of the situation,

allowing one hand on Ashe's ass to slip inwards towards Ashe's puckered asshole, pressing a single digit to that tiny entrance. The outlaw's eyes went wide as she felt the slim invader worming into her posterior, one knuckle at a time.

Unbeknownst to the pair, B.O.B. now stood outside their door, for the sounds of their animalistic fucking had drawn the attention of the rest of the gang, eager to get a glimpse of their boss and the curvy architect going at it. Ashe's omnic bodyguard, however, would have none of it, forcing the bandits to give them the privacy needed to conduct their business.

And that's what it was, to Symmetra. Business. Though she enjoyed it immensely and was starting to develop something that was more than simple attraction towards Ashe, she knew that, at the end of the day, this was nothing more than a way for her to retain her employment with Vishkar and salvage her reputation.

While one hand sought to satisfy Ashe's need for release, probing the depths of that huge, pale ass, the other had found its way down to the slick pearl of her own clit. Round and round her fingers went, slowly, steadily aiming to bring herself over the edge yet again as her partner became a bit more insistent with her thrusting, the head of her cock repeatedly slamming against the back of Satya's throat.

Symmetra choked and gagged a little on the Ashe's immense dick, though she made no move to stop her partner, feeling the desperation and speed with which she was nearing release.

Drunk on the feeling of the architect's mouth and tongue on her throbbing pole, Ashe brought one hand down firmly on Symmetra's right breast, squeezing the silken flesh roughly as she felt herself hurtling towards orgasm. With an erect nipple pressed to her palm, Ashe groped and fondled the fat, wobbling mass, pale digits contrasting sharply with the dark skin of Symmetra's heavenly orbs.

The sloppy sucking noises that Symmetra made, paired with the heavenly feeling of that expert mouth upon her throbbing she-cock quickly sent Ashe over the edge and her cock throbbed violently before shooting a thick, creamy load of spunk directly into the back of her throat.

Without a single complaint, Satya swallowed every last drop. Ashe leaned forward, back curling as she came, muscles tensing, gritting her teeth through every pump of her rod, with every ounce of potent splooge.

"Nnnggguuh... Fffuck, that f-feels so g-nnnn!" a cumming Ashe managed to say, her brain aflame with orgasmic bliss.

Moans filled the air as Satya too, urged by Ashe's release, reached her peak. Rubbing her cunt with increasing speed and ferocity, she felt her muscles seize and spasm, groans of delight muffled by the fat, pale rod lodged deep within her mouth. Semen dribbled from the corners of stretched lips, the architect struggling to keep up with the sheer volume of creamy seed that flooded her mouth.

When the softening prick slipped from her lips, Symmetra coughed up a little bit of semen, feeling much of it still sliding slowly down her throat. "Guh... Haven't blown your load in some time, have you?" she said, panting a little and recovering from her self-induced orgasm.

Ashe chuckled. "I've got a few in my crew who'll help relieve pressure whenever the need arises, but none can get the job done as well as you, sweetlin'," the outlaw said, cock still dripping with seed as she stood up.

They never felt the train stop before the chime and the soft, feminine voice of the announcer made itself heard.

"Attention all passengers. This hypertrain has arrived at its destination: Tulsa Station 390- FT. It is currently 4 PM on the 3rd of August 2072. The temperature outside is a pleasant 79 degrees Fahrenheit."

Wiping her cock off with a tissue, Ashe tossed one towards Symmetra. "Might want to get cleaned up."

After the hypertrain had reached its destination, the two women, along with the Deadlock Gang, made their way to a nearby hotel. Symmetra could see the Vishkar agents tailing them, keeping a certain distance and waiting for any sign that Symmetra could be in danger, as they had been instructed.

Symmetra, sitting behind Ashe on her motorcycle, wrapped her arms around the whitehaired outlaw's waist as they drove through Tulsa, recently rebuilt after the Omnic Crisis.

They passed by homes and businesses that had been built on top of the cleared-out ruins and most of them used whatever building materials had been lying around, making for an interesting patchwork of construction styles.

Joe's Hotel was an interesting choice, Symmetra thought, looking at the chrome-plated walls that made up the building, shaped like a standing J. Sunlight reflected off the surface of the shiny building and its windows, nearly blinding both women and the biker gang as they raised the visors of their helmets.

"We've got a whole floor to ourselves until the meeting tomorrow noon," Ashe said to Symmetra, resting her arm over the woman's shoulder, allowing a hand to dangle dangerously close to the architect's breast.

Freeing herself from Ashe's hold, Symmetra cleared her throat. "Yes, well, we had better get to work."

Ruby-red lips curled into a knowing grin; Ashe's eyes locked on Symmetra's wide hips as she made her way to the hotel's entrance. The swing of Symmetra's fat, round cheeks beneath the thin fabric of her blue dress made Ashe's loins stir.

The automatic glass doors slid open for Ashe, Symmetra, B.O.B., and the rest of the Deadlock Gang. They made for quite the sight, Symmetra thought if only anyone had been there to actually see them.

The hotel's lobby seemed to be deserted and no clerk stood behind the desk. There was no denying, however, that Symmetra stood apart from the rest of the gang, being the only one who didn't have a single piece of leather apparel on her.

Before they could ring the bell to announce their arrival, an Omnic employee rolled out from behind a nearby wall, a red vest upon its metallic form. A few rust spots on his reflective shell betrayed the less-than-stellar maintenance of the Omnic. "Greetings. I am Letendre, how may I be of assistance?"

"Uh, yeah. We've got a reservation under the name... uh... the Deadlock Friends. No affiliation with the gang."

"And your name, please?" the Omnic asked Ashe as it started filtering through a pile of papers and plastic keycards.

Symmetra scanned the lobby, noting how there seemed to be no other guests around.

Everything was in place, but a fine layer of dust on almost everything clued her in to the occupancy rate of Joe's Hotel. This was not a place that saw many visitors.

"Liz... Uh... Donia," the woman replied with some uncertainty as she tried to recall which fake name she'd given the Hotel when she made her reservation. Looking down at the desk, she kept the brim of her hat low to try and hide her face and avoid recognition. Had any eyebrows graced Letendre's metallic face, Symmetra guessed that he would have raised one when he glanced briefly upwards at Ashe and the biker gang hanging out in the lobby behind her.

"I have your reservation here," Letendre chirped. "Please sign here, here, and here."

Ashe quickly signed the paper in question before being handed the keycards.

"Go down this hallway, then left, then right, up the three flights of stairs. Take the elevator on the right of the bathroom door to the fifty-seventh floor and you will arrive," the robotic employee said, the plates of its face twisting into what resembled a polite smile.

"Riiight..." Symmetra snatched the keycards and turned towards the hallway in question. B.O.B. followed wordlessly.

Symmetra, Ashe, and the Deadlocks spent the rest of the day discussing plans as to how they would manage to get the money and keep the prototype. Screwing over powerful people was always a risky ordeal, they all knew.

While Ashe met with the buyer in the designated hotel room, Symmetra and the Vishkar agents were to wait until the transaction had been completed with the money safely deposited in Ashe's account. Surveillance equipment placed in the room in question, undetectable to conventional methods, would ensure that they knew when that moment had arrived.

Once everyone knew their roles and what was expected of them, they went back to their rooms to enjoy a little relaxation before the chaos of the next day. The Vishkar agents received their instructions through Symmetra.

It was Symmetra's turn to gawk at Ashe's round, leather-bound rump as they made their way back to the gunslinger's room.

"Would it be ok for me to sleep in your room?" Symmetra asked as they walked down the hallway to Ashe's room.

An amused chuckle slipped from Ashe's lips. "Of course. You've got to keep an eye on me so I don't slip away with your prototype again, mmh?"

"Of course," agreed the architect. She didn't even know where the prototype was, she now realized. These odd emotions she was feeling for Ashe had made her stupid. The lie was plain to see, though, as Symmetra didn't truly believe Ashe had any plans to betray her or ruin their plans. If things went as they had predicted, they would both benefit greatly. If things went poorly, however... There is no use in such thoughts. I will get the prototype and Ashe will get her money. Then, we will part ways, never to see each other again... Symmetra's thoughts ran about in her mind, causing a ruckus. She had to clear her mind.

"I'll order room service," Ashe said once they reached the hotel room, doing her best to slide the keycard at just the right speed to unlock the door. "Anything you want in particular?"

The stress of the last few days had affected the architect's appetite. She could have eaten anything or nothing. It didn't matter. "I'm not sure what they've got on the menu. I'll have what you're having," Symmetra said with a polite smile.