A Momentary Lapse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine by me," drawled Ashe. "Now if only this gosh-darned..."

Beep!

The door's mechanism clicked, allowing the pair to enter the room.

It was a simple room with a kitchenette, twin bed, and a bathroom, decorated with the cheapest laminate furniture one could get their hands on. A table with a single chair graced the center of the place, itself adorned with a tiny, dust-coated vase.

Seemingly unbothered by the cheap look of the room, Ashe removed her belt and hat, tossing them onto the bed before heading straight towards the bathroom. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm dyin' for a hot shower," she said with a chuckle, not even bothering to close the door behind her.

Symmetra considered joining her.

Instead, she opted to remain in Ashe's room for a little while.

Glancing towards the half-open bathroom door, Symmetra smiled as the sounds of the shower and Ashe's gentle humming resonated throughout the room. The temptation to join her was strong. Instead, Satya slowly stood up and crossed the room towards the black travel bag she'd brought with her on the trip.

As steam from the open door rolled onto the carpeted floor, Symmetra changed into her swimwear and walked over to the only mirror in the room, cracked horizontally near the top. It still fit her, though a little snugly. Looking down, she realized that the blue patches of cloth that were meant to cover her breasts barely did more than cover the dark brown of her areolae, the straps digging into her fat, bulging fuckpillows.

"Good grief..." she uttered, trying to adjust the inadequate garment as best she could.

Turning around, she admired how the blue thong of her swimsuit dug into her rump, making those succulent brown cheeks appear even larger and juicier than they typically did.

Spending so much time around people had exhausted Symmetra. Slipping into the bathroom wordlessly to grab a towel, she then headed out towards the hotel's indoor swimming pool, having seen the signs pointing to it.

Like much of the hotel, the pool was empty. Symmetra removed her visor, placing it neatly atop her folded towel on a poolside chair.

'No lifeguards either,' the architect inwardly remarked before diving into the deep end of the pool. The water wasn't too cold but helped refresh her after the long day she had spent on that train. When she emerged at the other end of the pool, Symmetra closed her eyes, enjoying the relative silence of the place, tainted only slightly by the gentle whirring of the pool filter's motors.

Floating there peacefully for a few more minutes, Symmetra finally climbed out of the pool, water running off her every curve. Wringing her long black locks, she made her way to her chair to towel herself off before lying down on the chair, closing her eyes.

It didn't take long for her exhausted mind to drift off and she soon started snoozing.

Something long and heavy landed on Symmetra's chest, pulling her from her nap.

"Mornin' sunshine," came a familiar voice.

Symmetra slowly opened her eyes to see Ashe kneeling over her with her fat log of girlmeat pressed firmly between her bikini-clad melons. A dribble of sizzling precum landed on Symmetra's collarbone invitingly. "What if someone sees us?"

"I guess they'll have to enjoy the show. Plus, there's no one else checked in to this hotel, I made sure of it."

A slight frown crossed Symmetra's features as she scanned her surroundings for any onlookers. "Fine."

Twisting the string holding the front of Symmetra's bikini together, Ashe pulled the two mountainous breasts together firmly, wrapping them snugly around her huge, throbbing pole. A mutual moan of pleasure pealed out from both women and another fat glob of clear pre oozed from the angry head of Ashe's dick.

Even with Symmetra's considerable charms, Ashe's cock would peek out of her cleavage as she slowly hilted herself between the twin orbs. "Good grief, I do hope this isn't the last time I get to have fun with these..." Ashe grunted, placing an open palm upon one of Symmetra's fat tits.

The impact of Ashe's hand upon the huge, wobbling mass sent shockwaves throughout its surface, calmed when the white-haired bandit's fingers squeezed firmly. Flesh overflowed from between her digits as Symmetra's sensitive nipple hardened from the touch.

As Ashe started a slow but steady back and forth motion, Symmetra could feel the bulbous head of her length sliding against her cleavage, coating it with enough precum that it began dribbling down from her cleavage to her collarbone to her hair.

Every forward thrust of the gunslinger's pale rifle sent ripples through the wobbling fuckpillows while every retreat left only the head of her cock lodged between the silky soft breasts. All those movements allowed Ashe's fat, hefty balls to drag along Symmetra's stomach, offering the architect an odd sensation.

With Ashe now gripping Symmetra's tits with both hands, keeping those twin peaks wrapped tightly around her veiny length, Symmetra found her own hands free to roam where they pleased. It just so happened that "where they pleased" was the gunslinger's chest, fingers immediately locking on to Ashe's fat pale tits to squeeze those wonderful orbs. While not as extravagant as Symmetra's own chest, they nonetheless represented a few perky handfuls, enough for the architect's hands to prove inadequate in fully covering them.

Symmetra's fingers quickly found the erect nipples atop Ashe's breasts, the pale nubs barely visible in the dim light of the indoor swimming pool. A devious grin on her plush lips, the architect pinched the hard buds between finger and thumb, gently teasing them, tugging and twisting them only slightly. This prompted a gasp and groan from Ashe, who was thrown off her rhythm briefly.

Like the seasoned titfucking veteran she was, Ashe kept a relatively steady rhythm as she mashed Symmetra's tits around her dick, her own considerable chest being teased by her partner. Making sure to glide her entire length through that slick valley of titmeat, she found her fingers digging harder into Symmetra's chest as pleasure rose within her core.

She could feel her balls tightening as she neared release, though Symmetra could tell that she was slowing down somewhat, most likely to make the pleasure last.

"Come on, baby, fuck my tits," encouraged the busty architect, holding eye contact with her partner who had a difficult time choosing between the woman's tits and her eyes. She instead opted to alternate between the two. "That's it," she moaned breathily.

"She called me baby," thought Ashe briefly. "Has she ever called me that before?"

Ashe's pace increased once she'd registered Symmetra's words, the lewd slapping of her hips ramming against the underside of Symmetra's bikini-clad knockers echoing through the empty pool.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The overflowing flesh of Symmetra's tits escaped the inadequate top she wore, bouncing wildly within Ashe's strong hands. The blue strings of her bikini top bit into the vast, dark mounds of flesh. "Keep going," said Symmetra, looking down for a moment to see her partner's cock poking out of her cleavage with every forward thrust.

Breathing heavily, Ashe readjusted her grip on the sweaty breasts she was so feverishly fucking, ramming into them time and time again, trying to both make the pleasure last as she held on for dear life. However, when she felt Symmetra's hands leaving her chest, Ashe soon realized her doom was nearing.

A helpless gasp slipped past her lips when Symmetra's finger pushed between her ass cheeks, aiming right for her tight, puckered rear hole. "That's cheating," panted Ashe, the feeling of Symmetra's wriggling finger in her bumhole nearly enough to send her over the edge in and of itself.

"Oh, is it? I don't remember us agreeing to any rules," Symmetra replied, an evil grin glued to her lips as she watched Ashe nearly buckle over.

Her finger soon found the dickgirl's prostate, massaging it gently with her dexterous digits. "Ahhggggnnn... Fuckkkk..." Ashe found herself losing control of her muscles as she started cumming, her cock buried halfway into Symmetra's cleavage. Impressive amounts of jism flowed forth from the bandit's cannon, soon flooding the valley between the architect's huge jugs.

"Cum for me, baby! Cum!" shouted Symmetra as cum started overflowing from between her tits like so much filling from a cream-filled donut and as Ashe thrust her dick forward a few inches, that spurting head launched a few salvoes at the architect's face. When she spotted the angry, throbbing cockhelm peeking from between her tits, Symmetra immediately opened her mouth to roll her tongue out.

While a few strings of cum did land on her tongue, the rest managed to plaster her face quite handily. And as that eruption of thick, hot jism began slowing, Ashe pulled her sword free of Symmetra's tits, stroking her length a few times to fire a few more ropes right onto those fat, jiggling knockers. Pulling her finger from Ashe's ass, the black-haired woman placed her palms to the sides of her jiggling to create an easier target.

Gathering all her willpower, her cock nearly hurting from the amount of cum she kept pumping out, Ashe only managed a few more spurts of semen before having to roll off Symmetra and onto the ground on the floor. Panting and staring at the ceiling, the outlaw was seeing stars, her chest heaving.

Her erection flagging, Ashe remained turned on beyond belief, turning her head to watch Symmetra licking her lips clean of the goopy load that she had just been painted with. A simple "yum" slipped from the brown-skinned beauty's previously cumslathered dickslurpers.

While Ashe had managed to reach her peak relatively quickly, Symmetra did not receive such honors. Grabbing a nearby towel, she wiped the rapidly cooling nutsludge from her breasts, casting a glance down at Ashe who was already rummaging through her bag. "I hope you're not going to le-"

"Got it!" shouted the gunslinger, pulling a huge plastic dick from her bag. "Might not be as good as the real thing, but while I'm reloading, I might as well use it on you," she explained with a devilish grin.

With the bottom of her bikini soaked to hell, both by pool water and her own feminine juices, Symmetra turned sideways on the pool chair. She spread her legs slowly, allowing her white-haired lover a good look at the wetness there. Pulling that thin strip of cloth aside gave her an even better view of that pink garden, decorated by a delicate tuft of curls, glistening in the soft light of the tranquil pool.

Without a hint of hesitation, Ashe dove in, though she did not do so aggressively, instead opting for her typical teasing approach. Her lips moved to suckle and lick at the hardened pearl sitting atop Symmetra's gushing cunt, so similar to a jewel atop a treasure trove.

Symmetra gasped with desire. Slender, metallic fingers gripped Ashe's hair. The architect writhed under Ashe's skillful mouth, moaned from the expert swirling of that divine tongue around her clit. Not much later did she feel the parting of her lower lips, slick with desire, by the girthy toy Ashe had pulled from her bag, the plastic cock pushing deeper into her needy folds.

Ashe would have preferred to use her own cock on the writhing, begging Symmetra, but her exhausted cock could do little else for the time being, and her partner's needs required sating. Slowly, she pushed the veiny toy into her partner, every additional inch causing a new avalanche of moans and whimpers.

Soon, Symmetra found herself bucking against Ashe's face, nearly throwing her off as she had done previously, which only caused Ashe to hold on harder.

The gunslinger wrapped an arm around one of Symmetra's thighs as her other hand slid the girthy toy in and out of the pleading woman. No words were exchanged, yet Ashe knew she was doing something right when her partner pulled her hair harder, nearly crushing her head against the warm, gushing snatch. Symmetra's metallic arm exerted enough strength that Ashe had a difficult time even moving her head or even using the toy on her, given how her jaw partially blocked that entrance.

With Ashe's relentless assault on Symmetra's dripping, throbbing pussy, Symmetra rapidly reached that orgasmic peak. Losing control of her body, her mind exploded with bliss, her back arching.

She never released her grip on Ashe's head, nearly suffocating the poor cuntlicker.

"Not half-bad a way to die," Ashe thought, struggling for air as she kept on sucking, teasing and licking at Symmetra's nethers, the walls of which squeezed at the plastic invader lodged deep within.

"Nnnnaaaahhhhhh...!" groaned Symmetra, panting, body covered in a thin layer of sweat.

She cared little for how much noise she was making as she rode those orgasmic waves, drifting in a field of tingling grasses. Every nerve was on fire, every part of her yearning for more. Yet her body would not respond, and she soon found herself sinking, as though in a bed of the softest feathers.

Looking down between her legs, between the valley of her huge breasts, her eyes met Ashe's. A satisfied smile spread across Symmetra's lips, an exhausted smile. "Well, now. Even if we don't make it out in one piece tomorrow, I'll at least have gotten some pretty good sex," Symmetra said, finally releasing Ashe.

Ashe snickered. "Pretty good?"

"I have to motivate you somehow. There's potential there, and I'm sure I can help you achieve it."

"Darlin', I know you ain't the most social-minded person 'round here but..." Ashe's thoughts were stopped dead in their tracks when she saw Symmetra's raised eyebrows. "Sorry. Didn't mean it like that."

The architect laughed, standing up and readjusting her bikini top over her chest. "The great Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe apologizing. That's one for the history books."

"I'll go get the rest of the gang, so we can enjoy our time here a little," Ashe said, pulling her pants back up before turning on her heel toward the exit. "I'll be back soon!" the whitehaired outlaw said, looking over her shoulder at Symmetra and winking in her direction.

Symmetra nearly melted.

It took less than five minutes for the rest of the Deadlock gang to arrive, carrying all manner of beverages in boxes of varying sizes, with B.O.B. doing much of the heavy lifting. Though they had to remain mentally and physically ready for the day ahead, Ashe and Symmetra, along with much of the Deadlock Gang, opted to enjoy the mostly-empty hotel. No one knew what the next day held for them.

Many drinks were had over the following hours as the oversized sound system they'd brought in blared with a varied selection of music.

While the Deadlock Gang knew how to party, the party itself remained relatively contained, as they didn't want to get kicked out of the hotel before the deal had taken place. Ashe kept a watchful eye over the event, though she mostly concentrated her attention on Symmetra.

A smile made its way upon her lips. It had been so long since she'd developed these kinds of feelings for anyone. Perhaps love was too strong a word for now.

The morning sun's rays filtered through the dirty windows, casting their warm light upon both Ashe and Symmetra. Satya sat on the floor, bound to the kitchen table, still somewhat hungover from the night prior. She groaned as the pounding in her head sustained its

relentless assault.

She had not been bound to the furniture for some sexual game, but the benefit of the plan.

The architect was to be used as a token to show the buyer that Ashe had not betrayed them.

With her black cowboy hat upon her white locks, Ashe made for an intimidating sight, the red of her irises focused on the door and her rifle on her knees.

Slowly, the room's door creaked open, and a large man walked in. A smidge over sixty years of age if Satya had to guess. His full head of grey hair matched his long beard, the long hairs of which covered much of the buttoned vest he wore. An ogre of a man, it seemed he would burst out of his clothing at a moment's notice if he flexed too hard. While not excessively fat, the thickness of his arms and legs would give pause to anyone who met the man.

B.O.B. would probably have been a match for the colossal man, Symmetra thought. Probably.

"I've been told you have a certain prototype, Miss Caledonia?" the giant asked as he sat down on the sofa in front of her, followed by no other living soul. The furniture creaked and groaned under his impressive weight.

Ashe seemed positively tiny next to the newcomer, though she showed no signs of intimidation.

"I do. I've been told you've got cash."

The mountain of muscle chuckled and whistled towards the door. "I do."

A small, mousy woman walked in. Barely over five feet and barely over two decades old, with short, blonde hair, she carried with her a suitcase. Her bespectacled gaze bounced to Symmetra, then back to the table before her.

"I thought they only carried out deals like these in movies," Symmetra thought as the silver suitcase was deposited onto the table between Ashe and the mysterious man.

"I do thank you, Mister Mayor. I am quite certain that this technology will be of much use in the rebuilding of Tulsa," Ashe said, reaching into a leather bag at her feet. "I've got the prototype right here."

"While you fish out the object I'm here for, mind telling me why you've got Symmetra tied up to that table there?" the mayor asked, glancing towards the architect who had remained silent through the exchange.

It was Ashe's turn to chuckle. "A bargaining chip. I'm giving you one of the most valuable pieces of technology in the world for an extremely reasonable price because I'm just that much of a sweetheart. Don't you think its previous owners would be interested in getting it back?"

Her gloved hand placed a small cylindrical object on the table. "Now, before I show you the prototype, I think it's only fair that I get to count the money, mmh?"

"Not your first rodeo, is it?" the Mayor noticed casually, nodding towards the mousy woman.

Ashe remained silent as the mayor's assistant began unlocking the suitcase. Symmetra gulped, feeling the tension in the air.

The grey-haired man and the white-haired woman didn't break eye contact until the suitcase unlocked with a quiet click!

"You do the honors, Miss Caledonia," the massive man offered and Ashe happily obliged.

She had to summon all of her willpower to stop her fingers from trembling when she began opening the suitcase. In front of her eyes, in that suitcase, lay stacks upon stacks of cash, enough for her to live comfortably for the rest of her days. She cleared her throat and closed the suitcase slowly.

"Just press that little black button on the side," she indicated, pointing to the cylindrical device on the table.

The man picked it up, inspecting the machine. "Curiously light. I would have thought it to be heavier."

His thumb pushed down on the button and before he had even released the mechanism, the room became dark. Glass shattered. The roar of a man betrayed shook the walls of the hotel room. The loud buzzing of electrical weapons could be heard alongside flashing blue lights that briefly illuminated the surrounding area.

Symmetra was whisked away by a shadow.

Ashe grabbed the suitcase and ran.

Bodies flew.

Soon, quiet reigned. Producing a glowing light from her mechanical arm, Symmetra illuminated the scene before her. Ashe had been tied up, as planned. The Vishkar agents had freed her and captured the mayor.

The hulking politician struggled against the metallic rope that had been bound around his torso and ankles. "Why you... What is the meaning of this?" Before he had even finished asking the question, Symmetra leaned over to grab the so-called prototype that had rolled onto the carpet upon which she stood.