A Momentous Occasion

Story Info
The games are attended by a foreign tyrant.
7.3k words
4.7
3.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers

Last year's games- the first- had been a momentous, albeit initially uncertain occasion. The first gladiatrix games. People come from all the corners of the Demonate of Dianska- at the strong urging of the Demon Lord Arroal's forces- to bear witness to this crowning achievement. Lord Arroal himself made a public appearance, and there were no less than three attempted assassinations! Truly a festive day. Those who had borne witness to his magnificent presence more than once before noted that he seemed even more smugly pleased than ever before. The Demon Lord himself had celebrated more than any of his subjects that day.

There was much trepidation, but once the games began properly, all hesitation ended, as entertainment unlike any the lands occupied by the Demonate had ever known before regaled them for the entire day. Coins, copper, gold and silver, flowed like water and blood through the city throughout the day. Goods were traded, bets were placed, the city came *alive*. It was the first time in the history of the city of Darrak that they had run out of pearls to trade abroad! The event provided an economic boost for the entire Demonate, in addition to igniting a fire in the hearts of the people. For the first time in the more than forty years of the demonate's existence- even predating the assembly of the Kasjarvan tribes that had begun the conquest- there had been a sense of national solidarity. Truly, more than any other event, this first Gladiatrix games was the birth of the nation in the hearts of its inhabitants.

News of this event spread like a flash-flood. The neighboring Srovivian Demonate to the West, and the Demonate of Sudir to the South, sent in tributes to be trained in the coliseum for the future. The Demonate's two protectorates, Menyhania and Rusfoboszia, also received their own economic booms as a result of the event, as they too had been pressured into attendance. Even Dianska's bitter rivals, Husdavikia and the Holy Republic of Irenes, received the reports of the event with a sort of envious curiosity. Few in the Demonate's government doubted there would be some spies sent to attend the games the next year.

Most surprising of all the responses, however, was the letter brought to Lord Arroal shortly before the second annual game would take place. Foro, his loyal pet bat-demon, read the missive while an exotically-dressed royal courier stood behind him. It was in demonic script, ensuring only the demons present would understand.

"Risadora, Empress Conqueror of Salicosia, rightful Tyrant of Eastern Graccia, to my sweet brother, Arroal of Kasjarva, rightful conqueror of Northeastern Tiberica,

Your rise to power has been the envy of many of your brothers and sisters, myself included. It has long been my intention to meet you personally, and after receiving word of the resounding success of your latest triumph- the gladiatrix games- I see no better time to do so. I have sent you my personal courier, whom I request you accommodate with your greatest hospitality for the voyage she has endured to reach your far-away realm, with this message, informing you of my intent to attend the second such event, next year. I expect that, by the time this letter finds you, I may be making preparations to depart already. I send no gifts at this time, because I will be bringing them myself, as a show of the love I bear for you, my younger sibling of demon blood.

I make no demands or requests of next year's event, only that they would be to your own standards- and I have heard that they are legendary- and the same for my own reception. Receive me in the way you would wish to be received, yourself, should you decide to grace my halls with your presence. I look forward to our meeting with great anticipation, but I must confess, it is surpassed by the anticipation I have for the event which I will bear witness to. Make it one to remember, little brother.

I have only one thing to request before my arrival. I wish to meet one of your gladiatrices, in an intimate environment. Please adequately set aside and train one of your fighters to satisfy my desires during my stay. I leave the choice of which one up to you. I trust our tastes will align.

I end this message here. Whatever other words I wish to exchange with you, I can do in person. Until next year."

Though the contents of the letter were only made known to Arroal's inner circle, his reception of it was made known to the whole capital city of Kasuyuk, as well as the Black Opal city of Darrak. A public feast was thrown in the two cities, more lavish than any before, but the Demon lord promised even greater festivities upon his sister's arrival.

...

That same day, beneath the Coliseum, Liella had woken up at the same time as every other trainee, to begin her day with the same breakfast she had eaten for the last five years. At least, she thought it was about that long- she had stopped counting a long time ago. She was a full-blooded elf, a rarity on the continent, and perhaps one of the factors that had contributed to her being chosen for the Coliseum. But despite her initially frail frame, her life in the dark beneath the coliseum had transformed her. She towered above the tallest natural members of her species, with shoulders so broad they would make an orc look small, a full figure so unlike the slender predispositions of her race, and muscles so large and defined that they would make a minotaur flee at the sight of them. Her hair however, remained long, blonde, and beautiful, though she was mystified as to the reasons why.

She had resented everything about her new life at first. Had tried to fight back against the goblins that tormented her, until they left her beaten so badly she couldn't stand. But one flask of their potion had her ready to work again. She had tried fighting back again, but an orc had stepped in and beat her instead. As she had been, even with the potion she still could not overpower an orc. After growing stronger for a year, she had tried again and thought she had succeeded until a troll nearly broke her arm before dragging her back to her cell. The next year, she had tried to break out with several other girls near her, but they had simply been stopped by more of the defenses. Eventually she realized that there was no escape. There would always be more obstacles behind the ones she broke through, and at the top, probably something impossible. So she had given in. Work, slave away in the pit, and enjoy the heat of the baths, the taste of the potions, and the delight of the orgasms when they came.

By the fifth year, she had convinced herself it wasn't really so bad. Her old life among the trees wasn't really all it was cracked up to be. She convinced herself that she was happier down here than she had been up above. That was the year of the first gladiatrix games. She had been one of the smallest in the last one, and one of the first eliminated in nearly every event. Five years was the minimum to compete. She would have gone back to work at the same pace as before, as though nothing had happened, until she had seen what became of the winners of the games. A day off. One day of life as a queen. The spark of desire welled up in her again, and rather than return to the status quo, she launched herself into her work with a newfound fervor and determination. The next year it would be her. Of course, she was not the only one who had been spurred on, but she was determined to be the most driven of them. She started to count the days again, eagerly anticipating the twelfth month. She launched herself into her work with gusto, working harder than ever before. Cumming harder too, earning more water, wearing herself out, only to be patched together again at the next meal.

Now the time was rapidly approaching. She ate her meal quickly, savoring the potion only as long as she could afford, then got up and waited for it to work. It wouldn't give her much of a pump, but she propped herself up against the wall and began doing vertical push-ups, keeping them going nonstop until her harness arrived. The first of the five daily work-shifts. She followed everyone else mechanically, expecting everything to continue as normal. It came as the nearest thing to a shock that she had experienced in her dark years, when her division was stopped before they split into groups. One of the half-orc guards unrolled a scroll and barked out in a booming voice. "This year's gladiatrix games will be a momentous occasion! Our lord and emperor, the mighty Arroal, has received word from his demon sister, Risadora, Demon tyrant of Salicosia, that she will be personally attending the games! All of you will be charged with delivering a pleasing performance to all attendees, especially Lady Risadora! Work harder now than you have before! As always, in the month preceding the game, daily training shifts will be increased from one to two! Bring honor to yourself, and you will see the light of day next month! Dismissed!"

The girls were all divided into their work groups and lined up to delve deeper into the massive super-structure beneath the stones of the Coliseum. Again, however, they were stopped. A human man passed along the length of the train of workers, staring critically at each of them before moving on to the next. Liella continued staring ahead as he passed by, intensely curious, but knowing better than to speak. When the man reached the end, he walked back toward the front. As he passed by Liella, he tapped her hip with his whip. "This one."

Her heart skipped a beat. What was this? The uniformity of so many months had just been up-ended completely. What was she being chosen for? She followed obediently as she was tugged out of line by her harness. She felt so hot. She normally would have had at least one orgasm by now, and her body was screaming for release. The half-orc announcer smiled up at her smugly. "Horny, eh, girl? Good. You're gonna need it. Come." He led her down the halls back where they had come from, took a few turns, then gathered in a huge circular room. Other girls were entering from doors on all the sides. She had never been here- she didn't even know the room existed. She quickly noticed however that the girls they had brought were all huge, and all beautiful. Large-breasted, wide-hipped, thickly muscled, and all with gorgeous faces. She wasn't very good at counting, but she guessed there were about thirty of them.

Again, men went about, examining them one by one. This time though, they groped them, reaching between their legs, each time drawing an involuntary moan from the girl. Not one of them resisted. Five men passed by, and five men touched Liella's sex. She stood and bore it, however. Humiliation had no meaning anymore to a slave of the coliseum.

At length, the men gathered in the center and spoke quietly to one another. They wrote some notes down on paper, discussed some more, then nodded and dispersed. All the girls were then dismissed, and all returned to their tasks. Liella found blissful relief in a return to the norm. She came as soon as she got back to work, setting up tunnel supports bare-handed. She was so worked up, she ended up having more orgasms than any of the others in her group. She had little doubt the other thirty-or-so girls were having the same experience.

...

Break, bath, meal. She waited again, more vertical push-ups, still getting little challenge from her own body weight, in spite of its size and bulk. She heard the dragging of the heavy stones of a harness and set her feet down. The door opened and a troll dragged her harness in. Only, this wasn't her usual harness. She noticed it right away, a pair of smooth metal objects protruded between the leg straps. A goblin spread something slick over one of them, and they got to work. She cried out in surprise, but fought to control herself as they began to insert the two metal cylinders inside her nethers, one in front, one in the back. They weren't very big, but they were strange and uncomfortable. But very quickly, she found herself panting with desire and wishing they were bigger.

She was led to a separate room than the other girls- the central round one again, and was joined there by five others, surely from the group of thirty before. All of them shifted uncomfortably, yet desperately, around the metal plugs inserted in them. What was this?

Six men of a species she did not know- horned, with strange tails, and dark red or purple skin- brought in an assortment of strangely-colored objects. She had never seen anything like them before, though the metal objects lodged inside her were comparable. They laid them out on benches, and each man took one of the girls and drew her near to the benches. Liella's had deep red skin and large, wicked black horns rising from his forehead, but his voice was smooth, and made the fire in her loins grow hotter. "This month, every day, you will learn to please an empress," he informed her. She stared at the objects laid out in confusion. How would this please an empress? But she obeyed. "Ah, poor me, training such a beauty but forbidden from having her. How cruel," he lamented. He chuckled, then set to work.

The rest of the time until their next break, she and the other girls were taught how to handle the colorful lumps. They were all vaguely cylindrical, and made of a material she did not know. Tough, yet springy. And delicious as well. She was taught to lick every inch of its surface, to fondle the two orbs at its base, to pump it in and out of her mouth until she gagged, then to squeeze it between her breasts, losing it in their vast expanse. Then she squatted over them and allowed them to fill up her nethers, leaving her- and every other girl in the room- practically squeaking with pleasure.

"Work hard," her trainer said, "If the empress chooses you, you will spend the whole day in her presence." That was all the motivation she needed. She didn't even need to train for the games, all she had to do was be chosen! So she was going to out-perform all the others. She threw herself into her task with resolve and gusto, determined not to fail.

Break, bath, meal. Then, another regular shift, but this time with the metal objects inside her. It was a little harder to move with it, but her orgasms came more quickly than ever. Just walking could set her off. She felt like she had punched more than five feet deep into the mine walls before she was led back to her room for her afternoon meal and bath. Her fourth shift was in the circular room again, ravishing those floppy objects with her body. This time, she figured out what they were. As she rode up and down on the biggest one yet, she saw her coach lean against the wall and begin to disrobe. As his pants game down, her eyes widened in recognition. Man-parts. A penis. She had never seen one before, but somehow the sight of it made the heat within her surge higher. That was what these objects were, training penises. She was being taught to please a man. But then, why do this for the empress? She was a woman, wasn't she? It wasn't her place to question. Only to please her masters. And so she did.

Over the following days, the training penises got slowly bigger, pushing slowly deeper down her throat each time, her gag reflex growing duller by the day. The metal ones on her harness were replaced with the same material as the ones in the circular room, and they got bigger too, keeping her stretched and ready. Yet every morning, healed by the potion, she found it just as difficult to slide them into herself. Her upper limits were being expanded, without affecting her tightness in between. Her trained often commented to himself. It was the most she had heard anyone speak since she had been taken. She learned much from his mutterings. It seemed this empress was not fully woman, somehow. Magic, probably. She was a demon lord after all, her powers were beyond the feeble understanding of a girl who had not seen the sun since she was fifteen years old.

Every day, her loins grew hotter, and increasingly, she found her eyes drawn to her trainer as he pleasures himself with his hands and his magic while she worked. Every so often, white liquid would spew from the tip, and he would look satisfied. That was what she needed to do to the empress, she learned. Yet as she learned, her desires grew hotter. And clearly, she was not the only one in this situation. One day, one of the other four girls advanced on her trainer. All eyes went to the two as she pinned him down easily beneath her massive frame. He was the biggest of the trainers as well. The five other trainers immediately rushed upon her and pulled her off with their magic. It was too late though, she had inserted himself inside her.

"Congratulations, bitch," one of them spat at her. "You just disqualified yourself."

"Only a pure maiden is worthy of empress Risadora! You have defiled yourself, and now you must bear the punishment."

"Oh, I've been looking forward to this," Liella's trainer said as he pulled his pants down. "Mine is prettier, but you'll do." Liella gasped and averted her eyes, focusing on her job. But she couldn't ignore the sound as the six men used her body in unspeakable ways. Her moans filled the room. Before long, the men were grunting and panting, but she carried on, hungering for more. She used her hands, breasts, mouth, vagina, and ass to please them all at the same time, then when they couldn't move anymore, she carried on pleasuring herself with them one at a time. After a while, one of the other girls broke, and joined in. The men cheered, and three took her, while the others remained with the first. It seemed that, even exhausted by the unending stamina of the slave girls, they still longed to be pleased. But Liella continued. She wanted to be there so badly, but she had to persevere. A few hours of pleasure here were not worth an entire day with the empress! She closed her eyes and forced a dildo bigger than even her trainer's penis down her throat. She didn't even gag a little. She was going to make it!

...

The next day, only four girls showed up. Well, four coliseum slaves. Four other girls- the curviest she had ever seen for their small, muscle-less size- arrived with their trainers. This time, the trainers offered no training. Instead, they spent the entire time with their bodies entwined with the new girls, their lewd moans reverberating, making it hard to focus. But none of them wavered. They knew the penalty for giving in so easily, and they knew how to contain themselves. Liella was proud of herself, but she couldn't drop her guard now. That meant that the four remaining girls would be stiffer competition. She had to keep working harder than ever.

She worked on keeping the false penises in her throat for extended amounts of time, sometimes with her training ramming it in and out of her throat until she coughed it up, gasping for breath. She broke the bench, pounding two dildos at the same time, and they replaced it with a stone one for the next session. She ended up breaking that one too a few days later. They ended up introducing new training after that- not breaking the dummy that the dildo was now affixed to. She failed miserably at first, but over a few more sessions, learned to let her passion loose without losing control of her strength. And in the meantime, the dildos they attached to her harness kept growing bigger. Just how big was the empress?

She seemed to get her answer when they stopped increasing the size. Already, it went so far down her throat that she physically couldn't reach the bottom, no matter how hard she pulled, just two tantalizing inches too long. But her trainer seemed genuinely amazed that she could handle that much. He slapped her butt and complimented her. "You're the most talented slut there ever was, there's no doubt! Empress Risadora would be a fool not to choose you. I'm actually proud of you!"

Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers