A Momentous Occasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in her eyes as she heard those words. She rose up, off of her dildo and gazed at him, her eyes level with his despite the fact she was sitting on the floor. He looked back blankly, until he noted her blush. "Hey, don't get any thoughts, slut. Look, I know you don't get much love down here, but I'm not the guy who's gonna give it to you. Save it for the Empress... or it'll be my hide."

He pressed her harder after that, and much to her deep sorry, he stopped paying her compliments. He was the first man to have ever been kind to her since her capture. How could she not love him? But no, if she gave in to those feelings, it would all be over. So with tears threatening to flow, she dedicated herself fully to her duties, until the day came.

...

Trumpets blared well before the arrival of the empress. The caravan of exotic sights that preceded and accompanied her struck the entire kingdom with awe. Risadora openly displayed her vast wealth in fixtures and armor of gold on nearly her entire company, beautiful mithril trims on ceremonial weapons and magnificent marble carvings. Expensive spices were tossed carelessly about, saturating the air with exotic scents. Instruments produced sounds hitherto unheard in Tiberica, and dancers captivated the imaginations and fantasies of those standing and staring. The empress herself sat upon a high seat borne by her slaves, even the lowliest of which was bedecked in jade and purple, in a brazen display of the riches of the West. And she sat at the top of it, above the display that left the common folk in speechless awe. So above it was she, that she drew every eye even more powerfully than even the glittering gems studding her basilisks and dire lions.

Her clothes glittered with platinum dust and the rarest of gemstones, yet they served little purpose, as her most tantalizing assets were displayed brazenly for all to see. Her breasts were not the biggest, but they were sheer perfection in their shape. Her bared hips curved in a flawless hourglass shape. Her lips tickled the fantasies of every onlooking man. Even as her bejeweled, erect cock, put every one of them to abject shame.

The procession blared through the streets, halting and drawing the attention of every corner of society, men, women and children scrambling over one another to get even a glimpse at its magnificence. The empress's float finally came to a stop, and was lowered to the ground, in front of Arroal's castle in Kasuyuk. The demon lord himself stood, a pleased smile perched upon his perfectly handsome features as he beheld her descent. He wore the finest clothes he possessed, as equally dazzling as hers, save for their modesty, and two regiments of royally-adorned guards stood between them. Their forces reflected their rulers in revealing ways. Standing behind Risadora were beautiful yet strong-looking women, half of which were in possession of a cock of their own, and all of their assets bared, and before Arroal stood his shield maidens, taller than any man, thick in every way, with clothes that covered everything, yet still left nothing to the imagination.

The two demon lords bowed in unison as the distance between them closed. They exchanged no words before the amassed onlookers, simply taking each other's hand and beginning the long, slow walk across the broad path into the castle.

When they were alone, Risadora turned and smiled at her brother. "I appreciate the warm welcome."

He smirked back at her. "That was mostly you. Your procession was so... much, well, my people ended up swept aside." He placed another hand on her arm. "I suppose the banquet will make up for it."

"Mm, I like the sound of that."

...

The banquet was indeed lavish. The people of Kasuyuk ate their fill and more, and the dancing went on until the sun rose the next morning. But the true celebration was within the castle walls, where the nobles of the Demonate gathered together for their feast. Exotic meats from the far northern reaches of the Kasjarvan regions graced the tongues of many for the first time, complimented by Sudir spices and fruits. Music accompanied, but rather than dancing, this group was provided with much more physical entertainment. Many a harlots approached the empress, seeking to please her, but to everyone's surprise, she turned them all down, despite the visible throbbing of her more than twelve inch manhood.

Though Arroal did not ask, as the evening wound down, she leaned in close to him and said privately, "I am saving myself for your 'present'."

"My my, you must be very eager indeed," he chuckled. "Your restraint is probably the only quality of yours the bards do not sing of." He couldn't keep his eyes from dropping to her still-bare chest.

She smiled and arched her back a little. "Care to feel them, brother?"

He did. And he did. The two shared a deep, lustful kiss, then returned to watching passively as the nobles of the land sated their bases desires with wild abandon.

"Ah, speaking of presents," Risadora said, suddenly rising. The commotion died down as every eye was drawn to her. She motioned to an attendant, who ran out of the room hurriedly. Those present couldn't help but feel a twinge of unease. This woman virtually oozed power, and a complete disregard for the lives of others. Seeing her standing, towering over all of them except Arroal himself, sent a shudder of dread into every one of them.

The dread passed as the servant returned, with sixteen tiny figures following behind. Risadora opened her arms wide. "My gift to you, Lord Arroal!" The figures removed their cloaks, revealing sixteen young girls, each endowed with male genitals. "Sixteen young androgyne slaves of Salicosia, of a fitting age to join the ranks of the Coliseum!"

Arroal rose, a wide smile upon his features. The glint in his eye contained more than simple mirth. "A wonderful gift, beloved sister. Marvelous, all of them. They will make splendid additions!" He waved to an attendant. "You there, arrange a carriage to bring them to Darrak immediately! I will send a message tonight that they are to be received at the Coliseum." He then turned back to his fellow demonic regent and took her hands. "You outshine me at every turn, sweet sister. I will cherish these gifts, and in five years they, too, will join the games, for all to behold!"

They embraced again. Everyone watched in silence, until Arroal gestured vaguely with his hand, and the merriment continued.

...

The day had come. Instead of a harness, armor was brought to Liella's room. She was slightly confused, having believed that she would not participate in the fight at all. Then worried that she had failed somehow. But she kept her lips sealed as the armor was placed upon her. It hardly qualified as real armor, offering no protection. Rather, it served as a visual distinguisher. Bronze shoulder plates, painted with a blue design, a matching headguard that allowed her now braided blonde hair and beautiful face to show freely, a green cape, a plateskirt with no undergarments, and armored sandals. It was the lightest clothing she had worn since the last year.

She was led down her hall, into a procession that marched slowly upward, toward the waiting sunlight. Her heart pounded with anticipation. Every heart was beating so quickly they became an audible hum, reverberating through the torchlit tunnels.

There was an audible collective gasp as rays of real sunlight became visible. They were not in the arena yet, however. They were in a massive round room with windows in the ceiling. Nobody had time to enjoy the light, however, as they were split into several lines, each having a weapon chosen for them. No slicing weapons were permitted, only hammers, maces, staves, whips, and other non-piercing implements. Deaths happened in the arena, but never by design. The fighters were national treasures after all, each one of them.

After receiving twin hammers, each too big for a seasoned blacksmith to handle two-handed, Liella filed out with the rest. A well-oiled machine.

The murmur of the crowds was audible now, and growing louder. Heart rates quickened. This was it!

Light blinded her as she crossed the threshold. All around, voices cheered, like the deafening roar of the ocean. Magical effects danced through the sky, showering multicollred sparks on the champions as they exited the tunnels. Music blared, the most beautiful sound the girls had heard all year. Perhaps she was imagining it, but Liella was certain the cheering was louder than it had been last year.

Out of other gates poured other women. With dismay, she had to note that, like last year, she was small compared to most of them. Only twenty, she was younger than the average fighter, the oldest having been recruited in the first year, more than twenty years before she had even been born. It showed, as tremendous behemoths of muscle and curves, still seeming youthful, emerged from the largest gates, covered in spiked armor, and wielding huge, misshapen lumps of metal and rock, and some were just outright trees. They were a sight to behold. And one day she would be that big too.

A trumpet blared and a strong voice echoed magically through the whole arena. The games had begun.

...

On the balcony, high above the people below, but jutting forward from the center of the arena to afford a good view, sat the two demon lords. Risadora sat with two androgyne attendants behind her, and Arroal with a single dark-haired amazon dressed in black armor.

"Quite the show, truly," the empress observed, smiling. "And it hasn't even begun yet."

"This is the most important event in Dianska," Arroal said. "We spare not one expense." He placed a hand on hers. "Especially not in such company."

She simply smiled at him, and reclined to watch the game, nursing a golden goblet of wine. "I will certainly return in five years to see how my androgynes are doing."

"I hope not only for that reason," Arroal joked, and the two shared a laugh. They clicked glasses and observed. The girls were split up and scattered about. A magical explosion lit up the sky, and the battle began. The smaller girls gathered around the behemoths, aiming to topple them first, as the greatest threats. But betrayals went around as unsuspecting cooperators were knocked out by a well-placed hammer strike from someone they thought had their back.

Arroal's eye sought out his gifts. Four girls scattered among the chaos, distinctly marked with their own armor colors. He watched them with particular interest, a smile on his lips, but didn't point them out to his sister. She would like the surprise, he thought.

Ah, one of them fell, betrayed. She wouldn't be disqualified from Risadora's choice, but that might work against her later.

The fight went on, veteran gladiatrices- behemoths- falling to the man-sized stones being slung by their smaller, younger rivals, and sometimes by the girls themselves, thrown by their comrades. It took more than an hour until only twelve remained, and the game was stopped. The twelve received a magical mark, and were sent to rest with all the others. A brief recess was called.

In the rest areas, the girls were administered another vial of potion, and water. Fifteen minutes later, they were released again for a new game. Beasts of all kinds- lions, direwolves, chimeras, manticores, dragons- were unleashed, but mosty hardly made for sport as the women easily crushed them individually.

Risadora leaned back, her erection standing tall. "Do you mind?" she asked, a smirk upon her perfect lips.

"Not at all," Arroal said, somewhat surprised.

She raised both her hands and gripped her shaft, then began to stroke herself to the events on the field. "They are so beautiful. So muscular, so powerful, yet so feminine... How did you manage?"

"Our secret potions," Arroal said with a private grin. "They strengthen, promote healing, help retain musculature, raise sexual desire, and maintain femininity. They are fed some with every meal."

"Oh my brother, you simply must share this wonder with me."

He shook his head, leaning back casually. "Give away the lifeblood of the coliseum? No, my sister, that I cannot do."

She didn't seem too let down by that, at least temporarily pleased to edge herself to the display of sensuality and violence below.

More creatures were released, increasing gradually in size and danger. Trolls, minotaurs, giants, larger dragons, and even a hydra. All fell before the indomitable might of the gladiatrices. Then, when the hydra uttered a last, dying wail, they turned on each other for another free-for-all, now greatly diminished. The smaller ones having been dealt with, the behemoths fared much better, but by the end, only one remained as one of the final twelve. This time, however, the marks were awarded to those who had fought the best- though standing at the end contributed to it.

Another break, and then the next event began. The women emerged with no armor or weapons, only pots and jars. They gathered in the center, and began to pour oil on each other. They then all took turns massaging one another. The massaging turned into groping and kissing, and soon the whole arena had been transformed into a tremendous Sapphic orgie. Men in the stands brandished their 'tools' and began to beat it to the lewd display below. Even Arroal shed his usual conservative attire to enjoy the sight. Yet despite all this, Risadora withheld her own load, even as ropes of alabaster rained down upon the arena sand, carried magically down upon the fighters.

The girls partook of the massive orgie for two full hours before being forcibly calmed by magic and sent back to the rest area. The arena was cleaned and prepared for what would come next.

The next event was not so violent nor as lewd as the previous one had been. Several rounds of races took place around the edge, while competitive feats of strength and endurance occurred in the middle. Risadora- and the rest of the audience- cooed in awe as the women below outpaced falcons, and lifted stones the size of carriages with ease, even throwing them clear across the arena. The empress carried on her masturbation without interruption.

This event carried on for the rest of the day, the girls coming out and participating in rounds. As the sun began to dip, and dinner was served to the onlookers, it finally ended. Another fifteen minute break, and then the girls were released again, and once more engaged in combat with one another. Risadora was biting her lip, having to periodically stop pumping her massive shaft to keep from blowing her load.

The combat raged until again, only twelve remained, and twelve marks were again bestowed. Beasts were then once again released, and now the girls had to take them on without weapons. The beasts didn't stand a chance.

"Truly... marvelous..." Risadora panted, sweating profusely, as the final event ended. "They are without the slightest doubt, the strongest warriors this world has ever known." Her throbbing, heavy cock twitched ceaselessly, begging for a release that would be coming soon.

...

Liella felt as fresh as when she had begun. Actually, she felt even more invigorated! No less than five magical marks glowed on her right pectoral, more than any she had seen on any of the other girls so far. Silent eyes rested on her breast, awe in their expressions.

Her invigorating leaped higher as her trainer appeared in front of her. He smiled and beckoned for her to follow him. She did, having to slow herself down to match his pace. Three other girls and their trainers joined them as they left the rest area and were led up several long hallways and flights of stairs.

Eventually they came to a door. A rich, dark wood, inlaid with gold and stones. A door for royalty. Liella's heart pounded so hard she feared it might burst. The door opened and they stepped out into the cooling night air, to behold the Demon regents.

Lord Arroal stood, and gestured silently. Risadora rose and turned. All the girls failed to withhold their gasps as they took in the sight of her hard, throbbing cock. She gazed at them all hungrily. "My brother, you torment me! I asked for one!"

"What can I say? I wished to give you a selection."

Her eyes fell upon Liella. "Five marks. Most impressive." Liella's heart skipped a beat. "Yes, you will do." The other girls moaned in disappointment, but said nothing. Risadora shivered, "Oh, you have trained them well." She strode up to Liella and took her hand, then, with a bright flash, they were gone.

Liella shut her eyes in surprise, then slowly opened them as the light faded. She had been teleported! She now stood in the most luxurious room she had ever known. Her feet sank into a lush carpet, sweet fragrances danced in the air, and soothing music came from a harp in the corner.

Risadora strode toward a bed and reclined upon the deep purple sheets. "Now my dear, ask whatever your heart desires, and you will receive it." She snapped her fingers, and the table in between them burst with foods of all kinds. Wine, grapes, cheeses, juicy ribs of boar, slices of beef, peaches.

Her mouth watered at the sight, but she only had one thing on her mind. She strode forward, casually knocking the table over, and knelt before the tyrant of Salicosia. "I wish to serve you."

The empress's smile widened- as did her knees. Her eyes invited silently, and Liella leaned down, her soft hands clasping around the massive slab of musky meat. She pumped it slowly and watched in hypnotic fascination as the foreskin peeled back. Then she brought her face down and wrapped her lips around it. With no delay, Risadora's head snapped back and she cried out. Her balls leaped up and her urethra dilated, before a deluge of cum surged into the gladiatrix's waiting mouth. She drank it all down readily. Tears sprang to her eyes. She had longed for that alabaster liquid for a month, now she was finally tasting it! It was the sweetest ambrosia of the gods! More delicious than he could have ever imagined! She shuddered and came, herself, without touching her sex.

In half a moment, she had thrown herself upon her demon mistress and locked lips with her. Risadora wrapped her legs around the much larger woman and surrendered to the embrace, being swaddled in an envelope of dense muscle and soft breasts, lips locking passionately. Unable to bold back, they disentangled almost immediately, and Liella rose upon her knees, lining her tight, drooling sex to the massive, fist-sized head of the empress's cock. She relaxed her thighs, and let gravity pull her immense weight down, despite the resistance.

Risadora cried out in an undignified moan of pleasure, her head craving back until her horns scraped the bed. "Ohhhhh, you're tighter than any virgin I've deflowered!" She panted and looked up at her. "What is your name, slave?"

Something welled up in the elf girl's breast. "Liella, my lady. I'm... I'm Liella." She averted her eyes and blushed.

Risadora stroked the powerful quads that framed her whole upper body. "Liella... Now I know what to moan to the world as we make love tonight."

"What... what shall I call you, mistress?" She asked timidly.

"You may call me..." she seemed to hesitate. Then she smiled warmly. "Call me Risadora."

Liella's eyes widened, and she felt a rush of warmth blossom in her chest. Then the fire in her loins beckoned her as she felt the titan inside her twitch. She moaned, feeling the head press against the entrance of her womb. Given its size and her strength, there was no doubt it would make it inside.

The night was soon filled with the impassioned cried of the two women, a slave and an empress, as their bodies took each of them to new heights. By the time the sun rose, both were too ragged to continue crying their names, but still the gladiatrix rose and fell upon her mistresses towering, still hard cock, even as its demonic owner lay limply on the bed, even her demonic stamina bested by the fire within the tireless amazon.