A Momentous Occasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Four days later, there was a clatter at Risadora's door. A servant ran to fetch someone, as the demon lord staggered out, glistening with sweat, hair ruffled and matted, cock almost glowing red, but limp as a wet rag. Propping her up was Liella, hair similarly mussed, muscles standing out, bulging with exertion, plush lips engorged and raw, but it was clear that she was the better off of the two. Still, both bore happy, pleased smiles upon their lips.

...

"I don't think I could stay away if you begged me to," Risadora told Arroal as she stood before her carriage. Behind her stood Liella, now dressed in a tailor-made Salicosian robe. "You had better not take it easy on my tribute girls."

Arroal kissed her cheek and smiled. "They will be trained as hard as any other of my girls. Their grand unveiling in five years will be a celebration of its own!"

"One that I will not miss if it cost me my life."

"Farewell, sweet sister. I trust that I will receive more messages from you, now that our contact has been established."

"Not if you don't send me some of your own!" she shot back with a genuine smile. Something about her seemed subtly different than when she had arrived. Other than her still-limp cock.

After a final farewell, Empress Tyrant Risadora of Salicosia returned to her lofty seat, her loyal slave Liella sat her side, and her procession carried her away once more, allowing life in Kasuyuk and Darrak to continue as it always did.

All awaited the next game. As he returned to his room, Arroal informed Foro of a new idea he had for next year: a beauty pageant!