A Moment's Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sorry...I'm uh...I'm not following the quickest route to my family's place. The truth is I don't want to get there so quickly.' She looks across the small space there is between them. 'This route will get me there eventually...'

Yanis looks at her; he then peers out of his window at the brilliance of the colours in the clouds from the setting sun.

'I'm sorry, my name's Elodie, by the way,' she says, fidgeting, 'or have I told you that already?'

'You have, and I'm Yanis,' he replies on a smile and with the briefest of touches to her arm. 'And you don't have to keep apologizing. You're the one giving me a lift to somewhere. Thanks, again, for stopping.'

'I...I shouldn't...'

'You shouldn't have done it?'

She nodded and laughed nervously. 'Older women don't talk to younger guys like you let alone stop for a hitchhiker...'

'But I wasn't hitch hiking.' He looked back at her with stilled, wondering eyes; a soft, teasing, smile now on his lips as if he's picked up on her true reason for doing so. 'I'm glad that you did...mind you.'

He takes in her appearance; how the breeze through her window ruffled her blonde hair; he takes in her fulsome shape that the dress she has chosen to wear flatters and engages his interest. He seems to be eyeing her up; wondering what she would bring to his touch. Yanis, absentmindedly, perhaps, presses the fingers of one hand to his crotch.

'We don't need to talk of it,' Yanis says on folding his arms across his chest; she sees, again, the ripple of his arm muscles and that tattoo on his silken, light brown skin. The appreciative art restorer finds the sight of him impossible to ignore.

She keeps from offering a reply to that. An uncomfortable silence settles between them disturbed once more by the trill of his phone. He looks down at the screen and she has the chance, only for a moment, to see him scowl.

'You made your choice, bitch!' Yanis is heard to whisper, to himself, and through clenched teeth. Shaking his head, he shoves his phone hard into his pocket. 'Nothing...absolutely nothing matters with that girl where it concerns me. It just really doesn't,' Yanis mumbles as if trying to convince himself. He glances at Elodie. 'I'm sorry, I'm a little mixed up...'

'I understand,' she whispers, averting her gaze as she meets, again, the appraising look of his roving eyes upon her. The message that he read on his phone has changed him.

It now feels as if the heat from his body fills the car; that it arouses all of her instincts; as if he seeks to discover some way through what that phone message has aroused in him. She gathers all of her concentration and looks into the rear view mirror, then the one on her door as she makes to pass a slow moving tractor; she sweeps past and it is when she draws in before it that she feels a sudden warmth on her thigh...on her skin above the knee and, then, under the skirt of her dress.

'Yanis!' She yelps in dismay and on a rush of uncontrollable pleasure for its spontaneity. His hand is on her thigh! His hand is on her smooth skinned and hot thigh!

She tenses; her hands go white as she grips the steering wheel; her eyes are locked on the road ahead. Bizarrely, wondrously and in this unfamiliar moment, she doesn't want to look at his hand or at him.

She aches to let this play out; not to have them argue at his pass; for him not to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed at being rebuffed. What a frustrated bitch she is! She may be raped by this good looking and strong guy she 'picked up'...and here she is worrying about his feelings?

Yanis's hand is warm and solid; it slowly caresses the skin on the inside of her thigh; it moves far enough to excite every muscle in her body to tense; as she awaits her assailant's command.

But it isn't to be heard.

Seconds go by and his hand stays where she has allowed it to reach. It lingers there for what feels like minutes and neither of them says a word.

What is Yanis waiting for?

He's told her his name and so she's torn between putting up a fight...to push his hand away and to bring the car to a screeching halt or to let his questing touches continue; the car seems to glide over the road's surface of its own accord; it rises and falls, sways and settles; every bump transferred to their bodies through the suspension and their seats.

She...she doesn't want to stop him in his touches...not for s moment.

She feels his left hand slowly close and open on the soft flesh of her inner thigh, massaging it along her soft, pale, untouched skin. His hand is not withdrawn; nor does it move any higher to where she thought...and ached for it to be.

The warm touch incites her; provokes nipping bites to her lip and to curl her toes; as his middle fingers presses into her skin, drawing imaginary circles on her excited inner thigh. She feels an ache of longing in her belly; down between her legs; beneath her shaven mound; the wetness that she now feels and that his touches have so expertly aroused.

'What...what am I to do, with you...about this?' she stammers on a barely audible whisper.

She closes her eyes for an instant; basks in the ache that his touches have so quickly aroused and that she cannot respond to with touches of her own and upon him. What would the young guy bring to her?

She adjusts her place in the driver's seat. Without a moment's further thought, one hand goes to her chest, as she moves one thigh to open the way to his touches upon her.

'Let me do this,' Yanis murmurs hotly in her ear as his left palm slides up and over her bare skin stopping inches from her clammy heat; it then moves down to her knee; then back up; each squeezing and groping touch of his strong hand making her tremble; to wait in nervy anticipation for the touch that will find her.

'No! Don't slow down!' he commands. Yanis's touches and lingers, moves so close to where she aches for him to be.

He was waiting for her; he was waiting for her to open the way to her pussy; to give him permission. Was that what he was doing, and she had so far remained silent on?

She gasped and sought to hold back her cry of longing.

Merde! Merde! She was so wet from what he was doing and Yanis had only just begun on her.

'I'm pulling over!' she gasps; the nearside wheels bumping over the grassy verge. She's spotted a pull-in; a stack of logs is set back from the road side; a track and working area, hidden from the road, close by and behind it, then the dense woodland beyond.

'No!'

'Yes! I want it all and I want to share! Got that?'

She slews the car to a stop; she.unclips her seat belt; she meets his kisses hungrily, overwhelmed by a raging desire to let go; she shifts in her seat; she squirms on feelings his hand make a long slide over her thigh until his fingers press the swell in her panties, but it doesn't stop as she meets his touches. Brazenly, she raises her hips to meet these expert touches, the slide of his thick fingers inflaming her senses

'A moment like this, then?' he murmurs as she spreads her thighs a little more. She slides her bum over the seat to ease up the skirt of her dress to make his claims upon her all the easier to fulfil. 'You feel so good...so warm and wet.'

'Oh, what madness...go on!'

Yanis's fingers probe her and soon trace the outline of her clit; up and down, his caresses slow and seducing...uuppp and dowwnnn...innn...then outttt...rounndd and rounnndd. She's soon in thrall to him and meets deep open-mouthedkisses, shares in his breaths and sucks on his flickering tongue so deep and suggestive of all that she wants to follow.

'This will teach me not to stop for hitch-hikers...' she gasps only to have her words silenced by the sudden press of his lips to her mouth once more, the sensations aroused by his scorching tongue again so deep in her mouth.

Her thighs tense and relax as she bites on her tongue in an effort to silence her moans; failing to condemn this young guy's questing touches upon her; the hold that he has on her in mind and body!

They've stopped for a fuck; those they passed on the way quite oblivious of the claims that he had made upon her body as she drove; his expert fingering of her now; the hold that he had on her mind now; the purpose of her journey quite forgotten, or consigned to a time much...much later. She wanted to know of it; to have Yanis fuck her in every possible way imaginable and in the time they had...here in the car or on a blanket laid among the trees. Yes, that would be best...

'Oohh...' she whispered on feeling him tug away her panties; sees the flex of his arm muscles as he continues to stroke and caress her thighs. 'Outside...you can make it easier...for both of us?' she groans as his fingers enter her.

Yanis pays no heed to her clamping claims on him. He doesn't even look in her eyes; but bends to see where his touches can be placed; the slow drag and press through her hair where she aches for him to be.

Yanis's two fingers make long wide circles on her clit; his touches again making her gasp; make her shift; raise her hips to meet these claims upon her; she wants and aches for so much more. But he has his ways with those questing fingers. She concedes to his claims upon her.

'Yes...touch me there,' she mumbles, on feeling two fingers puuuush into her pussy, so...so deeeep. Elodie then feels them slip out; the pressure still there but making circles on her clit several times before pushing back into her body. 'Oh...oh no! I'm going to come!'

Yanis's fingers are grinding along her aching clit; over and over. Her hips buck but crash against the steering wheel; she only meets the claims upon her so far and in ways that Yanis has devised in keeping her like this.

He's paid no attention to her aching breasts; their hard tips thrust against the fabric of her dress. She does it for herself; clamps a nipple between the fingers of one hand; the other holds his wrist as he takes her in this way faster and faster; deeper.

'Soon...soon, I think?' he says, his breaths hot on her lips; just the tip of his tongue sliding over them. 'Soon, woman...we will know all of it soon...'

His dark, lustful eyes are locked on hers as his touches alone bring her to an orgasm; she watches Yanis bite his lower lip in concentration as the woman opens and closes her mouth; stifles her screams when he finally kisses her.

She struggles and manages to jerk open the door on her side of the car.

'Fuck me...Fuck me...Yanis...fuck me!'

She pulls a rug off the back seat and rushes away to the edge of the trees; feels his restraining hands on the bare skin of her arms, the slow caress down over her body until he pulls up the hem of her dress and fingers her agitated wet flesh once more; performs wild circles on enervated skin as she reaches back to clamp on him.

'Like this Elodie?'

She can only gasp; bucks her hips to meet his claims upon her as she gushes. 'Yes, yes! Ohhh goddd!' The hand continues to make wild circles on her sex as she bucks her hips; grunting in her longing; gasping as she feels her body and mind engulfed with all that she has fecklessly discovered with him; as he finally...finally clamps a hand to her breasts; then one alone and squeezes the very tip; does so rhythmically until his touch there and upon her, in her, bring on a gasping, yelping climax.

She shuffles the rug with her feet and spreads it out on the uneven ground; wood chippings everywhere.

'This now and on that rug!'

She tugs on his belt; feels his hands help her until her hands are on him; slide over impossibly smooth and strong skin; slip under the rim of his briefs until she clamps on him; tugs free his length and sinks to her knees.

'Oh God! I can't take all of you,' she whispers in fear on meeting his look upon her; feels the push of his hands as Yanis makes her lie down; as he tears away at her panties and bends to kiss her; as she feels the strength in his hands spread her thighs and he then takes a moment to delight in her. 'I'm ready...oh I'm ready for you...please!'

Yanis is leaning over her as he pushes his jeans and pants away; as he leans forward and bears his weight on his hands; as together they look down and Elodie clamps her shaking hand to his length; strokes the swollen tip before teasing it to the place she wants him now to be; feels the slow push and lingering caress as if he knows that she needs time...time for her to fully accept him.

He stops. Yanis bears his weight and reaches into his jeans pocket to remove a rubber; he kneels and she gazes in awe and wonder at all that he will bring to her.

'I...I care for you...' he says now; the tip of his sheathed prick again at her spot; his hands are under her back as he lifts her to him; makes her clamp her legs about his waist as he slowly, rhythmically and purposefully enters...lingers...then as he pushes deeper...slowly...but deeper into her.

'Oh...oh this is crazy!' His dick is longer than she has ever known; hard, thick, long and all of it in her; a young guy is pumping into her and she's loving it for the crazy, dangerous and wild spontaneity of it.

They'll fuck and they'll part; never to see each other again. She is not used to these aberrant ways of it...not at all, but she's crying out for a distraction and will discover it with him. They want to lose themselves in each other and with each other.

He feels her hips writhing; hears Elodie's gasps of delight and effort become deep and guttural as he fucks her; there's no 'love' in the act but pure unbridled instinct.

'I...I make it soon now,' he gasps as his pace quickens; as he feels her clamps upon his length and the nip of her fingers to his skin and base of his spine. 'I...I lose it in you!'

'Yes...in me! Yanis...yesss...oh yesss...yes!'

She can scream it all out into the silent woods all around them; his young shaft clamped with all the strength and ferocity that she can summon; she avoids his kisses and gives voice to all of her pent up fury and lust, that the past few hours have aroused in her and that Yanis has so wonderfully relieved.

She sits on him; makes him move so that she can look down on him; slide her wondering hands over his beautifully muscled belly and arms; pinch his shaft that is so deep within her.

'You never touched my breasts,' she smiled at him. 'Or not as much as so many men do...'

'I prefer to know what is here...only here.'

Elodie shivers as she is made to move off him; sees the droop of the condom's tip and how this young man has filled it. He stands up and holds out a hand.

'You have been a wonder and a help to me,' he tells her, gently, before moving away and pulling up his pants and jeans. 'You should leave me at the next stop...'

'How can I do that...be so cold?' she said on a breaking voice. Elodie watched him shove the condom into a crevice made in the stack of logs. She shivered on recalling all that he had just brought and so deeply in her. 'Where do I go with this, now?'

She goes to him; slides her hands over his chest and rises to offer him a deep, open-mouthed kiss. Yanis holds her to him

'We lived for the moment, Elodie. Now, you go to your family...and I make sense of what my girlfriend has done to betray me. You wouldn't have stopped if you had someone to remain faithful to...'

She had acted in the heat of the moment; knew that what he had just told her was only the simple truth. Elodie also knew that the purpose of her journey had just been made real and she would move on, seize control of her life, and loves, as never before.

12