A Mom's Obsession Pt. 01

Story Info
Her little fantasy gets intruded on.
8.3k words
4.67
46.2k
93
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

It was Friday evening and Ann arrived home from work. She would have the house to herself that evening, as her son Paul had texted her, and he was going to a party with some friends from college.

She was happy that he would be enjoying himself. And maybe find a new girlfriend after recently breaking up with the last one.

Ann planned her evening. She had a light supper and wine. Then another glass to put her in the mood. She went up to her room and stripped naked before putting on her favorite silk robe. She had broken up with her last love interest months before, and she had then taken to relieving her sexual needs with fantasies and a toy. But those fantasies had taken a turn. It was her little secret; no one could know. And by the time Paul turned twenty a few weeks ago, it had become an obsession.

It was so wicked, yet she reminded herself it was only a fantasy, that no one would know. Ann lay on the bed and reached into her nightstand for her 'toy.' She opened up her robe to expose her shapely body, exposing one nipple of her full breasts, while the other was caressed by the delicate silk.

She brought her 'toy,' a large dildo, inches from her face and looked at it. She wondered if Paul had inherited his father's cock. She never wanted to see that man again after their divorce, but she still remembered his manhood and the bliss of having it deep inside her. Here, this phallus was transforming into Paul's cock, as she tried to imagine what it looked like since he became an adult.

Again, she reminded herself it was an innocent fantasy as she gave it a lick with the tip of her tongue before gliding it down her cleavage, as the fingers of her other hand moved across her trimmed bush and parted her moistening slit.

Ann slid the dildo up and down her body, imagining Paul hovering over her while a finger began working her clit. In a few minutes, her hips were squirming when she brought the tip of this imaginary cock to her entrance.

She hissed through her teeth as the shaft slowly entered her, until its full length was deep inside. She took a deep breath and slowly withdrew it only to repeat the move as she continued to massage her clit. Ever so slowly -- in and out -- she built up the tempo. It wasn't the real thing, but by carefully building the sexual tension, she knew she would have a fabulous release in the end.

Ever so slowly, she imagined Paul's cock inside her, his body on top of her as she grabbed a tit, pinching the nipple. She lost track of time, had it been a half hour, more? But she was building to a deep orgasm. Her body was shivering with tension, yet she resisted pushing herself over the edge.

She moaned quietly and opened her eyes. There he was, in her doorway, wide eyed, his mouth agape. She had left her door ajar. The light on her nightstand was enough to illuminate the expression on his face. Her mind flew into a frenzy; she was on the edge of cumming and Paul was watching her.

When he saw that she had seen him, he turned away.

"Paul! No! Wait! Paul!"

Paul froze, then looked back at his mother, transfixed by the scene, yet mortified by intruding in this intimate moment.

When she saw that Paul continued watching, Ann instinctively slid the dildo in again and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes, she returned to working her clit. Having been in a sexual frenzy already, and knowing Paul was watching her, her passion peaked. She lifted her hips, driving the phallus in and out wildly, as her body shuddered.

Paul continued to watch, mesmerized by seeing his mother cum.

"Oh my God! Oh... Oh, fuck... Ohhhh!" Ann cried out from the climax. Her body writhed and spasmed with an orgasm like she could not remember. Her cries and spasms continued for some time. It was the best orgasm she had ever given herself.

Ann opened her eyes to see Paul staring unabashedly at her. She collected herself enough to say the truth, panting, "Paul, you can... understand... I'm a woman and... have the needs of one."

Finally, her body relaxed and breathlessly, she said, "Oh my God! That was a good one." Regaining her composure, she continued, "Yes, Paul, your mother is a sexual woman. I'm not ashamed of it. I just hope you weren't offended. But there's nothing wrong with masturbating, and I do enjoy it, at least until another man comes along to satisfy me."

Becoming self-conscious that she was mostly naked in front of her son, Ann began covering herself with her silk robe when she noticed the bulge in his jeans. "And I know you jerk off, Paul. Nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it looks like you need relief, yourself, right now," she said, gesturing at his crotch.

"Oh... I, uh..." he mumbled, not knowing what to say.

"It's okay, Paul. Even if it's your own mother, seeing a woman frig herself has to get to a young guy like you. I think you need to... um... answer that bulge in your pants. So, why don't you go take care of your, um, 'needs.'"

Paul's mind was racing. His mother, whose breasts he could hardly take his eyes off whenever he got a chance, had just openly masturbated in front of him. The eroticism of the moment blurred his judgement.

"You didn't mind me watching you. If you want, I don't mind you watching me."

Ann looked a bit surprised. Then she smiled and looked at her bed, then back at him. It was all the acknowledgement he needed.

Paul walked to her bed, undid his belt, then sat. With the forethought of how he was going to do it, Paul pulled off his shirt and lay back on the bed. As his mother sat on the opposite side, Paul unzipped his jeans and slid them down to his thighs.

Ann gasped. As his hard cock flopped out, she saw it was, indeed, like his father's, large enough to satisfy any woman who liked a big rod. Paul grabbed his shaft and looked at Ann.

"It's okay. Just please yourself. Close your eyes and imagine the woman you want to fuck right now."

'Fuck!' he heard her say in so frank a way. And to imagine a woman! There was only one woman at that moment. He closed his eyes and began stroking his engorged manhood. Slowly, at first, but his pace quickened with eagerness.

His libido was rising fast, and it provoked him to dare ask it. Turning to Ann, he said, "Let me see your breasts!"

After a brief surprise, Ann smiled at the request. "You mean, my tits?" And after running her fingers down her cleavage, brushed aside the silk material to expose her pendulous breasts.

Paul stared at them, his mouth open, as he pounded himself harder. He started groaning and closed his eyes as Ann could see his cock begin to throb. Then it exploded with the first rope of his semen. The splash reached his neck followed by another that landed on his chest. Then another and another, until his chest and abdomen were covered with a generous amount of cum.

Then, it was Ann's turn to stare. He was as virile as his father, too! She wanted to smear her hands through the goo on his chest; to feel his copious sperm between her fingers, maybe even lick it. Instead, she just smiled at him when he opened his eyes, trying to take in the deep pleasure he must have just experienced.

"You are as potent as your father. Hmm... quite a mess. Let me clean you up." Ann grabbed a box of tissues from her dresser and sat beside him. "My, my. That must have been some orgasm," she smirked, as she dabbed up his cum.

Paul couldn't say a word as he watched her clean him up, a smile of satisfaction on her face.

"There!" she exclaimed when she finished, admiring his youthful yet strong physique. And taking long looks at his flaccid cock.

Ann suddenly became aware how this moment could escalate. She stood. "Okay, get up. Time to retire. And zip up your pants!"

Flush-faced, Paul pulled up his jeans and fastened his belt. He grabbed his shirt and turned to his mother.

"Paul, let's discuss what happened in the morning. Go!" She told him before giving him a kiss on the lips -- a kiss that lingered a bit too long. "Go to bed," she whispered to him, as she led him to her door.

As he walked down the hall, Ann closed the door and leaned against it. "What have I done?" she whispered to herself.

That night, Ann couldn't sleep. Her lust for him filled her thoughts. But what about Paul? How would he see his mother in the light of day?

*****

Ann opened her eyes to see sunlight streaming through the window. She looked at the clock, it was going on nine. She put on a flannel nightgown and a cotton robe, far more conservative than the silk one last night. She went downstairs, hoping Paul wasn't up yet; dreading the meeting to come. But as she approached the kitchen, she could smell the coffee. She steeled herself and walked in.

"Morning, Paul."

"Morning, mom," he replied, as he poured some coffee.

"Paul, last night... Um, with the wine and all, I got a little carried away. We both did. I didn't mean to..."

"Mom!" Paul stopped her. "You said you weren't ashamed. There's nothing to say."

But Paul knew he could never forget seeing his mom in the throes of a deep orgasm.

For Ann it was the same. His erection and his copious ejaculation played over and over in her mind.

After breakfast the two started their Saturday routines. Paul had promised to do yard work and Ann ran some errands.

That evening, as Paul didn't have any plans, they had dinner together. Ann broke out a bottle of wine. And with dinner over, Paul poured the last into their glasses.

"It's been a while since we ate together on a Saturday. I'm used to you having a date," Ann said.

"Yeah, haven't met anyone yet."

"Oh, you will... You will," she replied, the image of his erection flashing in her mind. "Say, why don't we watch something on TV. Save that last glass of wine."

They cleared the table then settled on the sofa with their wine, as Paul turned on the TV. The wine was having its effects on Ann, and she snuggled up next to Paul.

"A date with my son! Some poor lass doesn't know what she's missing," Ann exclaimed before taking a sip of wine.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I've seen you now. I mean... you know," she smirked.

Paul took a gulp of wine. With his own inhibitions melting, he turned to her. "Did you like what you saw?"

She didn't know how to answer such a flirtatious question, and turned the tables. "Did you like what you saw?"

He finished the last of his wine then looked at her. Ann could see the look in his eyes. And she wondered if he could read her mind. Unconsciously, she parted her lips. That was enough for Paul. He brought his lips to hers and held them there for some time.

He pulled back and looked at her, wondering if he'd gone too far. But Ann wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him harder. Paul responded, holding her tightly. Then desire swept away every inhibition.

Ann's mind was a blur. Paul, whom she lusted for these past months, clearly felt the same! As her mind focused on what was happening, she responded to him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as her hands felt his lean body.

They kissed for some time, as Paul could feel her stiff nipples press against him. She pulled back, and taking his hand, pressed it to her breast. He squeezed it and played with the nipple as his lips fell on hers once again.

Paul was eager to see her tits. He pulled off her knit top before Ann reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She looked at him, inviting him to finish. He removed it, and watched, as her large, pendulous breasts fell free.

He was wide eyed, as he took in the breasts he long wanted to see. He cupped one, and brought his lips to the nipple, sucking on it lightly as Ann let out a gentle gasp. He sucked on them for a while, drinking in her gorgeous tits. But his goal was to see what he saw last night; his mother cumming. And to taste her.

Ann realized he was undoing her slacks. He quickly had her naked and knelt between her legs. He sucked on each nipple before kissing her stomach, then a hip. He looked into her eyes before planting kisses on her thighs. Ann was paralyzed, knowing where he was headed. As his lips and tongue moved closer to her womanhood, Ann's anticipation grew. She felt his warm breath at her entrance, seconds before his tongue parted the folds to her inner core.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, as she felt his tongue slip past her sheath. His skill was not unlike his father's, and she wondered if he had learned it, or if it was something inherited.

As his hands groped for her tits, her hands grabbed his head, guiding it in just the way that increased her arousal. When he began working her clit, Ann moaned then looked to see his eyes blazing back at her. It only served to fire up her passion more.

Soon, she was squirming as his tongue thrashed her lovebox.

"Oh, Paul... Fuck... Oh God! Oh, yes... Ahhh...!" she cried loudly, as her son brought her to a crushing orgasm. She grabbed his head and ground her pussy on it as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her.

"Paul... Paul..." she mumbled, as the climax ebbed, her fingers running through his hair. He kissed her thighs and bush as Ann regained her senses.

"How did you learn to do that?" she asked, quietly.

"By simply watching how women react. And I like how you reacted. Oh, Mom..."

Ann pulled him up to her and kissed him passionately. She reached down, feeling his erection pressing for release from his sweatpants.

"Your turn," she whispered in his ear before standing.

She stood and pulled his T-shirt off, followed by another passionate kiss, as her hand felt his chest. She slipped her thumbs into his waistband, and with a single move, slid his sweatpants and underwear down to his ankles. She knelt to help him out of them as his handsome erection bobbed before her.

Ann paused for a moment, to take in her son's pleasing physique. "You are handsome," she hissed, before kneeling, and grabbing his butt, pressing his cock against her breasts as she kissed his hard abs.

"Sit!" she ordered.

Paul obeyed, sitting on the sofa, almost trembling with anticipation.

Ann spread his legs and knelt between them, taking time to admire her son's magnificent cock. She looked him in the eyes. and said, "You are beautiful," before leaning forward to let her tongue grace his cock for the first time.

"Fuck..." Paul groaned, as his mom's tongue ran the length of his cock before kissing the head and working her way back down.

'My God! I'm pleasuring my son's cock!' Ann thought to herself. It was exhilarating to feel his manhood on her tongue, and how much it pleased him. She ran her tongue up its length again, but this time, she let it slip between her lips, letting it slide deep into her mouth.

Paul groaned as he felt his rod slip past his mother's loving lips for the first time. Ann worked slowly. She wanted the first time he came in her mouth to be special. She hummed her approval as his hard shaft slid past her velvety lips.

"Fuck! Mom!" he groaned again, as Ann continued to work slowly, enjoying both his pleasure and the feeling of his manhood in her mouth. He moaned some more and put his hands on her head, trying to increase the pace. But Ann resisted. When he came, she wanted it to be extraordinary.

Slowly, up and down, as her hands explored the rest of his body. He called out 'mom,' yet she took her slow pace until she could feel his rod pulsing with anticipation. She placed a hand under his sack, caressing it, as she started quickening her pace.

She was soon rewarded by his groans, followed by the throbbing of his cock, then the first flood of sperm splashing forcefully in her mouth. She swallowed quickly before the next load came, followed by another.

Ann was excited at feeling her son cum in her mouth; tasting him; knowing how much pleasure she was giving him. His cock spasmed with each spurt of cum as Ann worked to swallow it all. Spurt after spurt, she guessed it was as large a load as the night before.

When his cock finally stopped spasming, Ann kept his manhood in her mouth. She didn't want to release it. But finally, with a slurp, she did, followed by a loud swallow of the last of his cum.

"Oh, Paul! You will make many a woman happy." She beamed at him, licking her lips.

"Mom..." he mumbled, through the haze of his climax.

Ann held his rod inches from her face, it had hardly lost any of its vigor. She stroked it a few times and found it was as hard as ever.

It was time, the ultimate act, and with her own son! She didn't care. Love and lust were blended in her mind. She only knew she wanted him -- her boy -- inside her. Ann straddled his lap and kissed him passionately, her wet slit rubbing against his manhood.

Their lips were locked hard, tongues deep in each other's mouths. Then she sat up, and grabbed his cock, and pressed it to her vestibule. With her full breasts in front of him, Paul couldn't help but suck on each for a minute.

But the time had come. He put his hands on her hips as she locked eyes on him. She slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling the full length of his manhood plunging deep inside her.

"Oh, Paul!" she cried, trembling, wrapping her arms around his neck, and holding his cock deep inside her. She pulled back and offered her tits to him, which he latched onto ravenously.

"That's it! Suck on them, my beautiful boy!"

She just sat there, his cock deep inside her, as Paul lavished attention to one, then the other tit. Ann simply watched him, enjoying his clear pleasure from sucking on her tits.

Then Paul looked into her eyes. The complicated look in his eyes aroused her, and Ann began rocking on his shaft as the two continued to lock eyes on each other.

"Paul..." she gasped, overwhelmed by her emotions, and began riding him harder. She held him close, still riding him, as her breath became erratic.

"Oh, fuck... Fuck... Ohhh..." Ann stammered, as her body convulsed in orgasm. She continued spasming, her climax enhanced by the feeling of being held tightly by Paul.

"Oh Paul... Paul..." she cried out, from the passion of the moment.

When she regained enough of her senses, Ann realized that Paul was still hard and still inside her. Right then, she wanted the final consummation; to have his cum inside her, his seed in her womb. She ground on his cock hard as she looked at him, and whispered, "Yes! Cum in me! I want your seed inside me."

Her words drove him wild. He began bucking his hips, thrusting his hard shaft as deeply in her as he could.

"Yes, yes..." she egged him on, eager to feel his sperm being released in her welcoming lovebox.

"Fuck! Mom!" Paul grunted. And with a hard thrust up, she knew he was cumming inside her, triggering another orgasm. Ann trembled, knowing her dear son was filling her womb with his sperm. Feeling his orgasm only intensified hers, and the two clutched each other amidst moans and gasps.

When their mutual orgasms ebbed, the two just held each other a long time, Ann resting her head on his shoulder, feeling his hands gently caressing her. All feelings of guilt were vanquished. She loved knowing his seed was inside her and wanted more.

She looked at him, and smiling, said, "Paul, what have we done!" She gave him a long sensual kiss to assure him the question was rhetorical.

"I don't care. I liked it," he replied before kissing her back.

They hugged a while longer, not wanting to break this first union. Ann didn't want to release his cock from her warm sheath.

Eventually, Ann lifted off of him, releasing a flood of his cum that poured onto his cock. She quickly began licking up his precious fluid. She relished licking his manhood and seed. But, perhaps, too much as his cock began to swell.

Paul tried to position her for another round of lovemaking when Ann stopped him. "No, why don't we turn in first."

She offered her hand, and naked, the two headed upstairs.

When Ann emerged from her bathroom, she found Paul already in her bed. She put on a show and walked seductively up to him. Pulling back the covers, she found his cock was almost fully erect. Ann grabbed it, as she slid in next to Paul.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers