A Mom's Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned herself next to it, holding it up as she admired it. She kissed it lovingly before letting it slip between her lips, enjoying Paul's moans of pleasure.

Ann's pussy was eager and soaking, ready to receive his manhood again. She mounted him. And holding his hard shaft, lowered herself on it with a gasp, closing her eyes to focus on the sensation of it sliding deep into her womanhood.

Ann felt his hands grab her tits and opened her eyes. The look of lust in his, gave her a chill, as she began riding him.

The moment sent Ann's passions flying and it wasn't long before she was on edge. Paul sat up and sucked hard on a nipple, triggering her orgasm. Paul held her, enjoying the feeling of his mother in the throes of ecstasy.

When her climax passed, she looked at him, then kissed him tenderly; his hard cock still buried inside her.

Suddenly, Paul rolled them over and Ann found herself underneath him as he began sliding his cock in and out of her lovebox.

"Yes! Just fuck me!" Ann hissed, as he began pounding her.

The words had their desired effect as he started taking deeper, faster strokes.

Paul was groaning as Ann grabbed his butt, encouraging him. He started grunting and she could feel he was cumming in her once again.

"Oh yes... Oh yes..." she cried out, as another climax hit her.

Both were lost in their shared orgasm, as Paul pumped his sperm into her womb.

Finally spent, Paul collapsed on her as she caressed him, a bit overwhelmed by a feeling of bliss.

After collecting his senses, Paul rolled off her and Ann rested her head on his shoulder, gently stroking his body. She kissed him and gave him a reassuring smile before turning off the light and snuggling up to his irresistible body. The two fell asleep, sharing a bed for the first time.

*****

The next morning, Ann woke and found Paul still sleeping, the memory of the previous night flooded back. As she admired him, she reflected. She knew she should feel guilty, but she didn't. She didn't care. That night was the best sex she'd had in years. And she wanted more.

Yet, as she looked at him, Ann knew this was nothing permanent, a fling. She knew he'd find someone. And that this affair had to end.

Paul opened his eyes and found Ann smiling at him.

"Quite a night!" she teased, before giving him a kiss.

Paul wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her passionately.

"Oh no! We both have chores to do. Besides," she purred, "let's wait until tonight. Meantime, would you like to join me in the shower?"

Paul followed Ann to her bathroom, where the two lathered each other up and kissed passionately as Ann enjoyed feeling his soapy hard-on pressed against her.

In the kitchen, she kissed and flirted with Paul, holding off his more serious advances. "Tonight!" she admonished him.

After breakfast, Paul turned to his studies, as Ann ran errands.

That evening, she prepared dinner. She knew Paul never said no to burgers. Besides, they were fast, and Ann was eager to dispense with eating. She also poured them both wine; she could only see him as an adult.

"Just one glass," she ordered, as they sat. Then putting her hand on his thigh. "I want you sober tonight," she added, in a sultry tone.

Paul ate ravenously, eager to move on and answer the bulge in his jeans.

"Slow down, Paul," Ann told him, pulling his chin close for a kiss. "We have all night."

Her advice, given in such an erotic tone, didn't help. But he did his best to check his eagerness.

With dinner over, the dishwasher was quickly loaded. They looked at each other, both knowing what was next. Paul grabbed his mother's hand and led her to her bedroom, with Ann matching his pace.

In her room, they embraced and kissed passionately, tongues freely exploring. Paul's hands groped her body, and landed on her shapely ass, pressing her closer.

"That beautiful cock looks like it needs to be free," she intoned, feeling his crotch.

Paul kicked off his shoes and Ann pulled off his T-shirt. Finally, his jeans were off, and kneeling, she admired his rod, cupping it in her hand like a precious object.

Paul pulled her to her feet and pulled off her top. Then he removed her bra, releasing her significant breasts.

"I've wanted to see your tits for so long," he said, lifting one and feeling its heft.

"All yours." Ann smiled.

He brought his lips to it and sucked hard on the nipple for a minute before dropping her slacks. With her fully naked, they returned to kissing passionately, feeling their skin pressed against each other.

"Indulge me," Ann whispered. "Lie down."

Paul lay on his back and Ann lay beside him, her head on his hip.

Taking his erection lovingly in her hand, Ann started, "That first night when you jacked off on your chest, it was so sexy. Your throbbing cock... Fuck! I wanted to lick your cum up right then."

Ann licked his shaft several times, then putting her head back on his hip, began stroking it with her hand. "I want to see it again."

As Paul watched breathlessly, Ann continued to stroke his cock. She could feel his eagerness to release his seed.

"Do it for me, Paul," she begged, as she felt his cock begin to throb. She stroked faster, and after a groan, the first spurt of his semen ejaculated on his chest, quickly followed by more. As Ann hoped, his orgasms the night before had hardly diminished his virility.

She was thrilled. With his throbbing cock in her hand, shooting out a major load of his potent seed right in front of her, she felt she could never tire of seeing her son cum.

As the pulsing of his cock eased, and his body relaxed, Ann began happily lapping up the goo on his chest and stomach, running her fingers through it and licking it off.

"That was beautiful," Ann said, when she finished, hardly able to take her eyes off his cock.

She felt his hand press her to her back, and after giving her a gentle kiss, he whispered, "Let me show you how much I love you."

With that, his lips worked their way down, lingering on each nipple, lovingly kissing, licking, and sucking each one. Then down to her sexy belly before finally kneeling between her legs.

The sexual energy building up all day was released when she felt his tongue slip into her inner sanctum. She gasped and squirmed, surprised by how quickly she was on the edge of cumming. His hands reached for her tits as he worked her clit. Ann cried out his name as her body tensed, gasping for air as the orgasm hit.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck..." she muttered, as she recovered from her climax.

The next thing she knew, Paul had her on all fours and his revived cock was probing her entrance.

"Yes..." she hissed, as his long shaft plunged deep with one stroke. "That's it! Just fuck me!" she muttered, as her son began pounding her cunt relentlessly. Ann's ardor quickly rose and another orgasm struck. Paul was feeling quite pleased having made his mother cum twice in short order.

He pulled his rod out and Ann flipped on her back, spreading her legs. "This way!"

He climbed on top, and with Ann guiding his shaft, he slipped it in, eyes locked on each other. She caressed his back as Paul took long, slow thrusts. There was no hurry this time, as both enjoyed this union. Ever so slowly, he ground his cock inside her; kissing her; looking into her eyes.

Ann was in heaven. This mingling of maternal love, blended with her unbridled lust drove her wild. It went on a long time as their mutual heat grew, until he was fucking her hard.

Ann grabbed his butt, pulling hard on it and begged him to cum inside her. And cum he did, with an animalistic passion thrusting deeply, as he unleashed his sperm in her. Her cry of orgasm only spurred him on, pumping more of his seed in his mother's womb.

"Oh, fuck... Mom!" he muttered when his cock was drained. Ann continued caressing him, her dear boy-- no, this day, she had to admit, a man-- and a lover! She took great pleasure in just having him cum, let alone her own orgasm. They lay like this a while in post-orgasmic union, until Paul finally rolled off her.

Ann put her head on his shoulder as her finger outlined his body, ending on his slippery manhood.

"You are so much like your father."

"Not a great comparison," he replied.

"I mean your body and your lovemaking skills... And your cock," she smirked, running her finger over it. "Yes, he was a great fuck. God, did we fuck. And suck. I love sucking on that cock of his. Like you, he could really make me cum. Mmm... I still remember the night we conceived you. Fuck! We were so young. You know, I was carrying you when I got my college degree." Then her face turned serious. "But it blinded me to his faults. He was so possessive of me. Yet, he cheated on me at every chance. That and his mind games. So, I dumped your father."

She turned serious and faced him. "But Paul, one thing. When you find another woman, you are not bound to me. It may be best to end this affair. Understand?"

Paul just hugged her. His mind understood, but his sex drive only wanted to make love to her as often as he could.

"And you will find plenty of women. I can imagine that cock pleasing many women. And when you find the right one, I can see you making babies, shooting loads of your seed deep inside her.

"So, you like my cock?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Let me show you," Ann replied, before moving down and running her tongue up and down his manhood.

She could feel the blood surge in his cock and slipped the lengthening rod into her mouth. His moan brought pleasure to Ann's ears as she bobbed on it. And she did love it. The feeling of his growing manhood in her mouth thrilled her.

"Fuck, yes! I love your cock," she exclaimed, before slipping it back into her mouth.

His cock was rock hard then, and Paul was ready to take Ann again. Positioning her on her side, he lifted her leg and positioned his cock. With Ann guiding it, he drove it home. Ann gasped, feeling him inside her once again. He fondled a tit as he slowly fucked her, kissing her or licking her neck.

They slowly fucked this way a long time, enjoying their coupling before Ann suggested a new position. Paul sat on the edge of the bed and Ann, straddling him, lowered herself on his long rod. With her tits right there, Paul buried his face in her cleavage, then began licking and sucking on each tit.

"You really do like my tits."

"Fuck yes!" he replied, before latching on to a nipple.

Ann smiled, and squirreled away this little fact.

She began riding him, feeling his shaft slide in and out of her lovebox. And as much as she loved having him inside her, she wanted his sperm one more time. She rode him faster, her eyes begging for what she wanted.

"Mom!" he groaned, seeing her desire for his seed. He began grunting and thrusting and Ann could feel he was cumming in her again.

"Oh, baby! Yes! Cum...! Just cum...!" she cried out in ecstasy, as she shivered to another orgasm.

They held each other tightly, joined in love and lust and a mutual orgasm.

When the climaxes ebbed, they, again, just held each other, enjoying the moment.

"I hope you're sleeping with me again tonight," she asked, coyly.

Paul smiled and the two prepared for bed. Again, she found Paul already under the sheets. She rested her head on his shoulder and draped her hand over his lovely body as she drifted off to sleep.

*****

On Monday morning, Ann felt a hand cupping a breast and feeling its curves; reminding her who she was sleeping with. She rolled on her back to find Paul looking at her.

"Morning," he whispered, before giving her a kiss that went on for minutes, while his hand ran the length of her body. His fingers combed through her bush then over her slit as she parted her legs.

"Paul, didn't you get enough last night? I have work and you have classes!"

He sucked on a nipple as a finger slipped into her lovebox.

"Paul!"

"A quickie! To start the day."

Ann felt his erection press against her thigh. She smiled, closing her eyes as she prepared for another session of lovemaking.

Her juices were quickly flowing, and Paul crawled between her legs. Soon, he was driving his rod in and out of her slippery entrance, as Ann simply held him.

In a few minutes, he started grunting, taking deep thrusts, as he filled Ann's womb with his seed.

"Come. We gotta go," Ann whispered, satisfied in giving her son another orgasm.

As they headed out, they kissed passionately like two new lovers. As Ann drove to work, she felt like a young lover, added to by the kinkiness of having just fucked her own son.

Monday night they made love again. Paul ate her to an orgasm, followed by Ann riding his cock. Next, he rolled them over. And with him on top of Ann, he slowly fucked her as she held him, feeling his manhood inside her again.

And when Paul came, Ann did as well; spurred on by feeling him pump his seed deeply inside her.

Spent, Paul lay on top of her, as Ann reflected in the glow of passionate lovemaking. Any feeling of guilt was gone. She just liked -- no, needed -- to have his cock, his seed, inside of her.

Tuesday and Wednesday were repeats, as Paul slowly made love to her.

It wasn't until Thursday that they took a break and simply cuddled in bed.

But Friday, passions flared up again. Dinner was barely over when the two were in bed again.

Both naked, Paul sucked and licked her tits a while, then lay on his back. "Sit on my face!"

Ann was not going to refuse that offer. She lowered her pussy onto his face and Paul dug in, licking ravenously. His hands reached for her tits and played with the dangling orbs. Paul's ability to drive Ann into a wild passion grew with each session. She grabbed his hands, encouraging him to squeeze her tits harder as she ground onto his face.

"Fuck, Paul... Fuck... Ah, ah..." she gasped, over and over, to a quick and delightful orgasm.

She looked into his eyes looking back at her, as the climax ebbed. He appeared ready to continue eating her out, but Ann was eager to reciprocate; she wanted her son's cock in her mouth. She moved between his legs and held his cock between her tits, letting him feel it slide between them a while. Then she slid down and held his manhood in front of her for a moment, admiring it again before letting it slide between her soft lips.

Ann loved the effect it had on him, as he moaned and closed his eyes. As she sucked on his glorious cock, she could tell he was eager for release.

"I love when you cum in my mouth. Do it!" she hissed, before doubling her efforts. Ann was soon rewarded as he grabbed her head and thrusted his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck! Mom..." he grunted, as his seed splashed in her mouth. She swallowed it all readily, humming her approval of his orgasm.

"God! You are a sperm factory!" She giggled, as his spent rod slipped from her mouth. "Mmm... I do love it when you cum in my mouth." And looking at his flaccid cock, noted, "In fact, I simply love seeing you cum."

She continued making love to his cock as life returned to it.

She straddled him then lowered herself onto his awaiting cock, sighing to the pleasure of feeling him inside her core again.

She rode him slowly, looking adoringly at him as his hands explored her body. A half hour passed, or was it more? She had lost all sense of time, enraptured in their union.

"Fuck! Mom!" he groaned, as he was ready for release. His thrusts triggered Ann's own climax, knowing the pleasure she was giving him.

Satisfied for the night, they settled in.

*****

Early Saturday morning, Paul was soon between her legs, licking her clit. Ann couldn't believe his seeming unabated passion.

Her body tensed as the orgasm washed over her. And when it passed, he said, "I love the way you cum!"

Ann was eager to return the pleasure, but Paul just held her, and they cuddled a bit before getting out of bed. "Stay naked," Ann asked. "I want to admire your beautiful body."

"Okay, if you want. But only if you do the same."

So, the two ate a leisurely breakfast together, nude. As if it was perfectly normal for a mother and son to do.

As Ann cleaned up, Paul came up behind her, wrapping her in his arms and pulling her tight to his body.

"Paul, really!" Ann said in mock admonishment, feeling his flesh against hers as he groped her tits. She sighed, "You do like my tits."

"You have great tits! You don't know how long I wanted to see them. Now, I could suck on them all day."

"Well, let's find out," Ann replied, taking his hand. She led him to the sofa and gave him a push to lie back. She straddled his chest and leaned down, brushing her pendulous breasts over his face. He licked each nipple as it passed before latching on to one, sucking on it and twirling it in with his tongue.

"That's it, make love to them. Mmm..."

He licked and sucked on her stiff nipples for a while, as she dangled her tits over his face, getting incredibly turned on by it.

When Paul seemed satisfied, Ann asked for her turn. "You like my tits and I like your cock!" she told him, as she slid down between his legs.

The breast play had its effect on his cock as it was nearly erect. She held it up and gave it a good looking over as she fondled it. She had become obsessed with his cock. She felt she could spend all day touching it, licking it, sucking on it.

Ann stroked it a few times, feeling it come to its full glory, as she licked his sack. She began kissing it, running her lips up and down its length, ending at its tip. Her lips parted and slowly his manhood slid into her mouth. Knowing the pleasure, she was giving him was enough for her; the look of bliss on his face as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Ann took her time. She wanted to enjoy sucking on his cock for as long as possible. Up and down, stopping occasionally to kiss it lovingly. In and out of her mouth, Paul was whimpering to her loving attention. She continued working slowly as his passion grew.

Paul began bucking his hips as Ann maintained her steady pace, reveling in the pleasure he was receiving. She could feel his cock throbbing. He was so close to the edge then, and Ann quickened her pace. She was rewarded by his groan and the spasms of his rod, followed by his load spurting in her mouth. She swallowed it all, satisfied in bringing him to another orgasm.

When his load was spent, Ann rested her head on his thigh and caressed his shrinking cock. "I confess, I can't get enough of your cock." She sighed, as she played with it with a finger. "An obsession, almost."

Paul said nothing, just smiled, eyes closed. The idea of his mom sucking on his cock regularly was okay with him. "Your turn now," he finally said, looking at her.

"No. Just lie there. I like this."

They lay this way for a while before returning to the studies and chores awaiting them.

The unbridled lust of the previous weekend ebbed a bit, and it wasn't until they were in bed that night that lovemaking resumed.

Paul ate her to one orgasm, then fucked her from behind to two more, until he pumped his seed into her again.

As they lay together with the lights out and her head on his chest, Ann said to him, "I had no idea you were so passionate, so virile. Do all your girlfriends get this treatment?"

"I didn't get the chance to have them in bed every night!" he laughed. "Besides, none of them were special," he added with a kiss.

Ann's head spun. She loved making love to him... No, fucking him! She started worrying. Especially about his relations with other women. She started thinking about all the women he could please. And that they could please him! She liked the idea of his receiving that pleasure. His sexual gratification was becoming a focus for her.

*****

Sunday morning, they refrained from lovemaking for once. Paul headed to the college library to study and Ann found herself at leisure.