A Mom's Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reflected again on it all. And on Paul's love life. She imagined him fucking some cute young thing. Or maybe another woman. Her mind flashed to her friend Lisa. She was a few years younger than Ann, and recently divorced. With her daughter off to college, she was alone. And regularly complained about her love life.

She didn't have a plan or knew what the other parties might think. Yet, she recalled those long looks Lisa had stolen of Paul from time to time. A smile formed on her face as she pondered the possibilities.

That afternoon, Paul arrived home and greeted Ann in the kitchen with a passionate kiss as he groped her body.

"I couldn't get my mind off you. You once said you loved sucking on my cock. I kept thinking about it," he told her, as he placed her hand on his crotch.

Ann gave him a wry smile and pressed him against the counter. She knelt in front of her son and undid his jeans. As she pulled them down, his hard cock popped out.

"Yes, I do love sucking on your cock!" she hissed, before enveloping it between her lips.

"Fuck... Yeah, mom!" he stammered, as she bobbed on his shaft.

Paul couldn't resist. He grabbed her head and gyrated his hips. He was fucking his mom's mouth and found it a real turn-on.

"Fuck... Yeah..." he repeated, over and over, as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. His cock began to throb followed by his cum in her mouth.

Spent, she released his cock and kissed it lovingly. "Feel better now?" she teased.

Paul pulled her to her feet. "Your turn."

"No! You didn't give me a chance to tell you I'm having dinner with Lisa. Girl talk. I must get ready. You're on your own tonight."

As Paul watched her head to her room, he stuffed his cock back in his pants, his plans for more lovemaking would have to be deferred.

They met at a little Italian place. Ann found Lisa already seated and the two quickly caught up on things.

"So, how's the love life?" Ann asked.

Lisa frowned. "Couple dates. No one I'd like to see again, let alone take home."

Ann couldn't understand why someone like Lisa, attractive, only forty, and fit, had such poor luck.

"Yeah!" Ann laughed in reply. "Poor Paul, he broke up with his girl last week."

"Paul? He won't be on the market long. Believe me."

Ann liked that response. The conversation turned to other things. But as dinner wrapped up, and they nursed their second glass of wine, Ann steered the subject back. "When you said Paul won't be on the market long, what did you mean?" she asked, with a knowing smile.

"Well, you know... He is attractive."

"So, you find him attractive?"

"Ann, I mean... You know what I mean."

Ann smiled, "I know. But as a mother, I'm biased. But I want to know your opinion. Honestly, as confidantes."

Lisa looked at her wine, then Ann. After a long pause, she said, "Ann, your son is hotter than fuck! Good looking, and his mother brought him up well. He's quite the gentleman."

Ann beamed at the compliment. "So, if he weren't my son, you'd bed him if you had the chance?"

"Ann, what are you saying? Are you suggesting I seduce your son?"

"No. I'm suggesting that, as both of you are unattached at the moment, well, nothing wrong with a little companionship with the opposite sex. A date, maybe." And after a pause, added. "And if anything else happened... Not my place to interfere with Paul's, um, private life."

Lisa was in disbelief, followed by a sly look.

That night, Ann returned home to find Paul watching TV. He greeted her with a long kiss. "I wanted to return your favor from this afternoon," he said, taking her hand, and leading her to her bedroom.

In bed, he lavished his attentions on Ann's breasts before working his way down her body. She sighed, as his tongue slipped into her sheath. His attentions always got to her and soon, she was writhing in pleasure. When Paul redoubled his efforts on her clit, Ann arched her back, gasping. And grabbing his head, cried out in orgasmic bliss.

She had barely gained her senses from a fabulous climax when she felt Paul climbing on top of her.

"Fuck, yes! Put it in me!" she hissed, as his cock found her entrance.

He was pounding her hard as he kissed her lips and neck, while Ann wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the feeling of her son's lean body, as well as his manhood plunging into her core. Her mind flashed back to her own college days and the seeming never-ending lovemaking with her future husband -- and the cock she never tired of having inside her.

When he came, driving his sperm deep into her womb, it triggered another orgasm in Ann. When it passed, she reflected on how Paul had brought out her unbridled lust she had repressed these past years.

Ann was of two minds. She wanted his cock to herself. Yet, she wanted Paul to have all the pleasure he could want. And the thought of him and Lisa fucking tickled her fancy.

As she cuddled next to him in post orgasmic satisfaction, she asked, "Paul, what do you think of Lisa?"

"Um, okay. She's very nice."

"I mean, do you think she's attractive?"

"Well... Yes, she is. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just thinking... She hasn't had much luck in the dating scene. And you're, well, available at the moment..."

Paul looked at her with surprise.

"I'm just suggesting a date, that's all. Well... If anything comes of it, not my business."

She could see his mind spinning.

"Paul, I told you this, uh, thing between us should not interfere with your social life. Besides," she continued, caressing his chest, "it's not a hardship. Admit it, you'd love to get her in bed!"

He said nothing. But the notion of getting Lisa in bed was not disagreeable and he drifted off to sleep thinking about her.

_______________