All Comments on 'A Mom's Permission'

by JohnsonLongwood

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

He'll be in heaven 3 pussies to fuck.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Fucking mom and daughter should keep his cock active.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

Re Dunkirk:

Thanks for the comments. We don't know yet if the sister will be as wild as Veronica and her mom. I think she needs to have a different kind of kink or it will be repetitive and boring. I had fun writing this and do want to explore what happens at dinner. But I'm working on a more serious story right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great idea, well executed. A bit turned off by the first descriptions of the mom, but it still worked. Thanks

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

Re Anonymous:

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad yo liked it. The mom was supposed to be unappealing both in appearance and demeanor as a first impression for him. That's what Veronica's suitors have to deal with instead of slaying dragons to win the maiden's hand. By getting past that first impression Roger has quite an exciting evening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good premise, though I'm not sure why so many writers think they have to branch out and gradually evolve a hot plot line into a 'harem mode' story. It's really not needed, and if anything makes any taboo nature established beforehand seem pointless, removing the aspects that made it hot to begin with.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

Re Anonymous:

Thanks for the comments. There are hints at the end that there might be another story to tell, though I haven't written it yet. I tease about a sister and that implies she might join in. But she's a married sister. And as noted in another comment, it wouldn't be a good story if she is a clone of her mom or sister. She would have a different kink. I would have no intention for them to all have sex together. Too hard to imagine let alone write. The real story is Veronica's thing for wild "exciting" sex (and her inhibitions in sharing the stories with mom) and in the sequel she and Roger would have to outdo what they've already done. Now, at some point if Roger wanted to marry Veronica he'd have to ask her mom's permission again. But that's not on the radar. Yet.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great storyline and the characters, lets just say the mother is something else, another chapter would be great reading with the sister joining the mix. I could see a foursome on the horizon. Well done 5 stars

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

re: Rancher46

Thanks. I do plan on writing the next chapter soon once my current work is published. The sister has to be different from her mom and sister or it will get dull and repetitive. I'm still pondering just what her kink is.

Lnwent2kckLnwent2kckabout 2 years ago

What town do they live in?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnsonLongwood@JohnsonLongwood
Here to write stories, read some stories, and interact in all ways naughty and nice with women who share a lust for eroticism, sexy chat, steamy emails, and pursuits of sensual play and pleasure.