A Mom's Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment she sits back up in her seat and I start putting myself back in my pants. "You really are one wild honey, Veronica. That WAS exciting. The hottest BJ ever. You made me cum a lot." She agrees, "That was SO exciting when the cop car was behind us. It almost made me cum it was so hot thinking we might get caught with my mouth on your dick!" She opens the car door and starts to get out as she says, "But you didn't make me cum. Not yet and Mom says you're good enough to." I get out and we walk to the door. We go in and I flip on a light. She drops her skirt to the floor and says, "Fuck me like you fucked my mom. I need it like she got it."

I lead her to the living room sofa and sit her down. I spread her knees apart and take in the sight of her fleshy pussy lips and thick bush peeking out from the slit in her panties. She starts to unbutton her blouse as I get down and kiss the inside of her thigh. I move my kisses up her leg as my hand caresses her other thigh. Hand and lips meet her labia together. She moans. My wagging tongue finds the hole between her legs and plunges in. She spreads her legs wider so I can get in deeper. My hand reaches up and twiddles her clit. Her hips rock and she moans. "Oh." she sighs. "Oh, yes."

I slide my tongue up her slit to her clit and gently suck it in between my lips. Her hips quake in delight. I slide my finger in her wetness and start stroking in and out while my tongue teases her clit. She puts her hands on the back of my head and starts humping my face. She's panting. Her pace quickens. I hum loudly on her clit. She squeezes my head tight between her thighs and her hips rock so hard I fear she might break my neck. "OH! FUCK YES!," she screams. As her spasms subside and her thighs relax I take my face out of her crotch. "Mom was right, you are good! We're almost there, babe. Do me hard and deep and take me all the way." She lays out on the sofa, legs wide and holds her pussy lips apart for me.

I climb on top and start to get her wetness on my dick when she grabs it and stuffs in deep inside. She takes her hand off and I push the rest of the way in until I feel her bush against my belly. She wraps her lags around me. Her breasts, a bit smaller than her mom's, are firm and feminine against my chest and I can feel the stiffness of her nipples. Her hips start to rock, gently at first, while her legs hold me tightly in. She starts panting, "Oh, baby. Oh, baby." Her hips rock faster and I push hard against them. Her humping gets more powerful and faster, her panting louder until the sofa starts thumping from the force of our fucking. Damn, this is hot! "Cum in me! Cum deep inside me. I need it so much!"

"Yes, oh yes" I pant in her ear as the spasms running along my cock spew my seed into her twat. When she feels me cumming her body stiffens up hard and she squeezes me tight in her arms and legs. She's sobbing and tears are running down her cheeks. Her cunt has my cock so tight I can't even pull it out. She gives me a big, sloppy, passionate kiss and finally her body relaxes and she collapses, laying on the sofa. After a bit my cock softens and slips out. We stayed there enjoying the afterglow for a few minutes. Then we untangled from each other and sat together on the sofa, gently fondling cooing at each other.

Then she got up and found her phone. She asked it to call dial her mother. "Oh, ma, you were right about Roger, he IS a monster! It was as good as you said, too." She listened for a bit. "We'll not three times but twice, momma! What's that? Oh, OK. No, I don't know what time I'll get home. OK. Bye. Love you, too."

"Mom sends her love," she says. This all seems so surreal to me I start to wonder if it's a dream. I pinch myself. Ow! It's real. There's real cum dripping down her leg as she stands there. "Let's get dressed, I think I'm ready to go home now."

"You know, " I said, "this is the first time I ever had sex on a first date."

"It's probably the only time you ever fucked your date's mother first, too," she laughed. I agreed it was. "Mom won't be waiting up for me and I'm just going to want to go to bed when I get home. But she invited you for dinner tomorrow and I do hope you'll come. My older sister, the married one, will be there too. Her husband is away on business this week. You'll like her. She's just like mom and I." Oh my!

After I'd dropped her off and returned home I had the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time. Which is good because something tells me I'm going to need to be well rested for tonight...

12