All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 52-54'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Glad that you're okay during these troublesome times and really glad the story of Ulric and his beautiful ladies wasn't left behind. Thank you for bringing another wonderful chapter into our imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Go Wolfie!

When is cat girl joining the team?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Just what I needed to put a smile on my face. I hadn't seen anything new in a while and was beginning to worry about you. Yes, another Monster's Life tale! Go, Wolfie!

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Dont abandon this story its one of the only good reads on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope there will there be an update to this story at some point, but for some reason I doubt it.

Geromino91Geromino91about 3 years ago

Well I wish you posted your names previous 2 anon’s, but oh well... just wanted to point out if you Scroll down on SciFurz biography. Type in the word press website, and scroll down a bit. You will see on Patreon on 2/28 chapter 63 was posted.

I don’t know if he will be posting on lite anymore for this story, but if you pay for Netflix and that price just jumped to $13.99 a month. If you really want to not wait and read this awesome series. $1 a month will not kill you to do so. For me it just makes sense to reread on lite, then pay the $1 to read ch.55-63

Keep it up SciFurz, love your work! 😁

SorchakSorchak16 days ago

Since as far as I know, disgust and disappointment don't have a discernible scent, I'd like to know how Tarrence smelled it on the servant. Fear, yes definitely. Excitement too. But disgust? I *suppose* because it's fantasy, it's possible, but otherwise I doubt it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES