All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 79-81'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Looking like he mite get a vamp girl

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Under the walls and through the tunnel, to Grandmother's house, we go! Oh, wrong theme song. How about, To the bat cave! Cue 60s superhero music.

It's a cliffhanger with another pretty dead girl. Will she succumb to Valdys' charms as a necromancer? Or will she resist and invite them all to lunch -- her lunch, anyway? Being a vampire party favor sucks. Wondering, too, which intrepid girl will next fall to Ulric's charms. Wondering, also, if the convergence of these magical unique artifact weapons is part of the grand plan to help thwart the evil demon lord and his persistent minions. Stay tuned on this vamp channel at this same vamp time to learn more.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good work, now I bet the next to fall, is the dragoness, she was has been bested twice by our Wolf and that pride and honor, will not resist long to the alfa charm of Ulric. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good I am on the edge of my seat waiting to read what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES