All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 88-90'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

War , wow real big fight coming .nice going

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 2 years ago

Yay! Awesome as always, dude! I always look forward to your stuff and you certainly did not disappoint. Lots of setup for later payoff and I notice you’ve eased up a bit on the sex (not sure if that’ll just be for this chapter or not) but that’s not a bad thing at all.

I may have jumped on for fun fantasy world boinking but I’m fully invested in the extended adventure you’re crafting.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 2 years ago

Love the series! And I continue to love the fact that you turn the furry - harem angle on its head with your MC being a monster guy and one of his harem being a human woman. I think Valdys qualifies as a lich, which is a very potent undead creature.

I'm guessing the dwarf woman is still cogitating on whether to take the plunge because as I recall, she's aware of the potential healing. Dragon princess, fox girl (kitsune?) and her human girl lover haven't become aware of the sex connection and its cultivation benefits. I had wondered if there was a distance limit to their shared physical feelings, so that's answered.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

tomtrek72tomtrek72about 2 years ago

Great story, Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always make sure to check for the next chapter of this at least once a week, and when a new one is out I reread the previous chapter, then sink into the new one.

You've built such an amazingly immersive world, with complex, dynamic characters and a plot that's always a blast to read.

To be honest, I often find myself skimming the erotic scenes to get back to the story as quickly as possible, then going back to read them afterwards. I've read hundreds of stories and series on Literotica over the years, and to date you are one of only a small handful of authors whose work I've done so with.

LobowraithLobowraithabout 2 years ago

Great read looking forward to seeing more. Might want to look into the inkitt app for posting

ecto1d42ecto1d42almost 2 years ago

Love the story it reminds me of past D&D campaigns I used to play. Can't wait to see what other abilities Ulrich will get. Like after banging tipper he gets mole where he can dog dig but like crazy! (like Bugs Bunny) ;)

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Read to quickly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES