All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 97-99'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

great again looking like Ulrik will get Centipede .

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

I wonder how you can tell if a centipede is female . . .

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 1 year ago

Didn’t think they’d start talking at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gee willikers! A cliffhanger! Now I am on tenterhooks till the next exciting block of chapters.

Thanks for sharing! 5* TJSkywind on my kindle.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Out of the park. The suspense is intense

Well done

alee5080alee5080over 1 year ago

How long does it take for a submission to be published? You stated that 103-105 was submitted on 11/9. But on the site here the latest chapters published was 97-99. We have not seen 100-102 yet.

I've enjoyed the tale so far. Just that the wait between chapters are kind of long. Have to go back and reread past chapters to back into the story flow again. Keep up the good work.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

I know I'm probably missing details, but I'm skipping through all the parts that aren't to do with Ulric and the girls. I'm especially skipping the scenes with Tarrence and the other demon bastards, because I don't like them, and don't *want* to like them. I also don't need to know if one or more of them is getting any. Their sex scenes literally hold no interest for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FWIW, the newer chapters are near the start of the list. SciFurz Used two placeholders for earlier chapters, so those 100+ will appear before chapter 20+.

PCs and web use ASCII sorting, and aren't written to consider absent leading zeroes. TBH, when I couldn't find the new releases at the bottom of the series listing, I wondered what the deal was, but when I found their location, I realized what was going on.

Slainté TJSkywind von der Kindle bot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where's the new chapters? I love this story, and want more.

Jabberjawz27Jabberjawz27about 6 hours ago

I really do hope you continue this story. It's got a lot going for it and great characters in it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES