A Month to a Changed Woman: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwtb
mwtb
6 Followers

Mr. White looked at his wife, then said, "Excellent questions, Ally. Assuming that we can address those issues, will you be OK supervising her a few hours a day?"

"I guess so," I replied.

"Then could you step out a moment so that I can discuss this with June?" he asked.

"Certainly," I responded.

I walked out and waited, and about five minutes later Mr. White called for me to come back in. "I think we've worked it out," he told me. "First of all, I am your employer, not June. During the times that June is working for you, she will be your subordinate, not your boss. She has agreed that any grievances that she has she will bring to me, just as any other employee can, and I will be the arbiter. I promise that if she in any way causes you difficulties because of something that has happened while she was working as a maid, you may come to me and I will see that she is suitably chastised. Is that acceptable?"

I nodded.

"When she is working as a maid, I expect that you treat her the same way that you do the other maids under your command, do you understand?" he asked.

I nodded again.

"Then we are set?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I would suggest that you get her a maid's outfit, and when she wants to work as a maid, she should put it on and report to me. I can provide her one similar to those the other staff wear, or you might want to get her an outfit more towards your liking," I told him with a saucy grin. He smiled and sat back.

"Yes, I think that I will pick out an outfit for her," he said.

"Certainly, sir," I said. "Since there will be a clear delineation between boss and subordinate, perhaps while she is working, instead of being Mrs. White, she could be Junie?"

I saw Mrs. White blush, but Mr. White laughed and said, "Excellent suggestion, Ally. We will get an outfit for her, and Junie will report to you tomorrow."

"Yes, sir!" I said, and then I exited the room. I would have to share this with the rest of my staff.

+++++

I had three other women reporting to me: Marissa, Joan and Renee. All were young and reasonably pretty. Before I met with them I thought long and hard about what to tell them. I didn't want to give away my role in Mrs. White's transformation, because as much as I liked them, I didn't want to put my career and life in their hands.

Monday morning, when all three were present, I called a meeting and said, "As you know, everything that goes on in this house should be held completely in confidence. The White's are very protective of their privacy, and it is a firing offense to discuss what happens outside of the house."

The others nodded, and I continued. "As you may have noticed, Mrs. White has been undergoing a bit of a change." More nodding, this time happily.

"Well, she feels quite bad about the way that she has treated the staff in the past. In addition, she feels that she has been spoiled, and she wants to understand what it is like to be a maid. To that end, she has asked that for a few hours a day, she work as a maid, reporting to me."

The others gasped and looked confused. I went on. "I spoke at length about this to Mr. White. He has assured me that he will be the sole arbitrator about how we treat Mrs. White, and if we treat her just as we do each other, then there will be absolutely no recriminations when she is not being a maid."

I leaned forward conspiratorially. "I've given this some thought, and it leaves us some interesting possibilities. I know that each of you has felt the lash of her tongue. Well the rules that the Whites have set down may allow a bit of payback."

The others looked confused, so I continued. "For instance, what would happen, Renee, if you broke something, and as a consequence, I pulled down your panties and spanked your ass in front of Joan and Marissa?"

"Why would you do that?" Renee asked, scandalized.

"Because what would happen when Mrs. White broke something?" I asked. "I would have to treat her just as I treated you."

Renee thought for a moment, then sat back and smiled. "For that, I would happily have you spanking my bare ass."

"When Mrs. White starts working, I will introduce each of you to her," I said. "I will also talk to each of you individually about what you are willing to allow done for the cause. Other than that, simply follow my lead and my instructions. I will be sure to stay within boundaries that you set."

They all agreed, and after our meeting I met with each of them to discuss what their boundaries were. I was surprised at the lengths to which each of them was willing to go, though I wasn't sure how much of their eagerness was inborn, and how much was the desire to see Mrs. White forced to do the same.

Late morning, Mrs. White came back from a shopping trip. She went up to her room, and about thirty minutes later she was downstairs. Her outfit was interesting. While we all had maid uniforms, they were classic black cotton outfits with white aprons and trim. Mrs. White's - no, Junie's - outfit was a black latex bustier that pushed her large breasts up and almost out, a short frilly black skirt, and elbow length gloves without fingers. She was also wearing ankle length spiked heeled boots; not particularly practical for a day of cleaning, but for the few hours that she was planning, it wouldn't kill her.

As she approached me, I moved forward and said, "You must be Junie."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied.

"Not exactly the same outfit that the rest of us are wearing," I commented.

"Mr. White specially requested that I wear this," she explained.

"Well, he is the boss," I said. "Let me lay down the rules. There are three other maids, and they all have more experience, so I suggest that you defer to them. As the junior maid, you'll be getting some of the less glamorous jobs, but I'll try and balance that with more interesting tasks. If you don't do your job correctly, there may be consequences, including informing Mr. White. On the other hand, we do get bonuses for jobs well done. Now let's go find the others so that I can introduce you."

We walked around the house until we came across Marissa. I said, "Marissa, this is Junie. She will be working part time." Marissa was stunned at the outfit. It confirmed to her that this would not be an ordinary situation.

"Nice to meet you," she said.

We then repeated that scene with the others. Finally, I took her upstairs. We approached her bedroom, and I decided to take a chance. I said, "We'll start with the White's master bathroom. Before you go into the White's bedroom, be sure to knock, because sometimes Mrs. White is masturbating, and while it doesn't seem to disturb her to have an audience, you should let her know that you are coming in."

She looked at me, shocked, then bowed her head and said, "Yes, ma'am."

We went into the bathroom, where I had already put the cleaning supplies. "Mrs. White is very particular, so we scrub this floor with our hands." I showed her what supplies to use, and I demonstrated how to clean. Then I stood behind her and watched her try to clean.

The very first thing that I noticed is that her little outfit did not seem to include panties. As she scrubbed, her little pussy and asshole winked at me. Her pussy was glistening with moisture; the little bitch certainly got off on this. She knew that I could see, and her ass seemed to wiggle more than necessary, but she scrubbed the whole floor without complaining.

Afterwards, I showed her how to scrub the toilet, sink and bath. When she was done, I asked how long she was going to be working today.

"Mr. White asked that I stay until he gets home," she said.

"Very well," I told her. "You can work on the kitchen floor next."

We went downstairs, and though normally we use a mop, I had Junie clean the floor on her hands and knees. Coincidentally, the other maids seemed to have many errands that took them through the kitchen, so each of them got a good look at Junie's bare wiggling ass.

She had finished the floor and I had her vacuuming the den when Mr. White came home.

"Ally," he said. "I am going to my bedroom. I understand that you hired a new employee today. Please send her to my room for an interview."

"Yes, sir," I said with a wink.

I told the other's to go to the den, and then I went in and said, "Junie, Mr. White has returned, and he would like to interview you in the bedroom. I'm sure if you want to keep your job you'll be most accommodating to his requests. You are dismissed for the night."

"Thank you ma'am," Junie said, and she actually curtsied. Then she scurried out the door and up the stairs.

"I cannot believe her," Renee said.

"Neither can I," Joan agreed. "On the other hand, this could be very fun."

We smiled at each other, and went about our business. Mine happened to be in the sitting room, where I watched Mr. White slam his cock into my new employee's pussy as she knelt on her hands and knees in front of her, her tits hanging outside of her top and her skirt pushed up her back.

"Tsk, Tsk," I thought to myself. "What ever happened to sexual harassment laws?" Of course, I was slipping off my panties as I thought it.

+++++

That evening, I served Mrs. White dinner with her husband, and it was a bit weird, but she acted as my employer, though she did treat me and the others quite respectfully.

The next day, before Junie joined us, I called the others together, and I did it where I knew that Mrs. White could overhear us from the next room.

"Renee, it was your responsibility to polish the silver yesterday, and you did not finish. Is that correct?" I asked.

"That's right, ma'am," she said.

"You know what to do," I said.

Renee winked at me as she reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She left them on the floor and stretched over my lap. "How many items remained this morning?" I asked.

"Ten, ma'am," she replied.

"Very well, count them," I said.

I then proceeded to spank her ass ten times, trying to make the sound as loud as possible without actually hurting her. About half way through, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Mrs. White was peeking into the room.

When I was done, I was surprised to note that Renee was wiggling in my lap, and there was a distinct odor emanating from between her legs. She stood up and said, "Thank you, ma'am. It won't happen again." I wasn't sure that I believed her. She then slipped on her panties and the women disbanded to their jobs.

That night I had Junie wash the glassware. She should have had enough time to finish them all, but when she 'left' for the day, there were twenty glasses remaining. I smiled to myself as I turned in for the night.

The following day I had her finish up the glasses and I assigned her the task of washing the windows in the library downstairs. Again, there were five windows left when she quit for the day.

That evening, Mr. White called me into his study.

"How is Junie working out?" he asked.

"She's doing surprisingly well," I told him. "Not quite up to the same standard as the other girls, but better than I expected of her."

"That's good," he said, looking slightly uncomfortable. "There is one thing that she mentioned to me, however. She doesn't feel that you are treating her the same way that you are the other girls. She particularly mentioned Renee."

"Do you really want me to treat her just as I do the others?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" he queried.

"Well, sometimes the rewards and punishments that I use are not always industry standard," I explained.

"Oh, really," he said. "For example?"

"I believe that Junie saw me punishing Renee for not completing a task," I said.

"And how was she punished," he asked with a smirk.

"A bare bottom spanking," I said.

"And Renee was OK with that?" he asked, surprised.

"She was," I said. "All of them are."

"Very well," he said.

"So anything that I do to the others I should do to Junie?" I asked.

"If she deserves it," he said.

"And no repercussions?" I asked.

"As long as she deserves it," he said.

"Very well, sir," I said.

+++++

The next afternoon, I gathered the three maids and Junie and said, "There is a punishment to be delivered."

All of them looked at Junie.

"Junie," I said, "You didn't do all the glasses on Tuesday. How many did you leave over?"

"Twenty, ma'am," she said.

"And the windows the next day?" I asked.

"Five, ma'am," she said.

"Do you know what is going to happen?" I asked.

"I'm going to be spanked?" she asked in a very little voice.

"That's right," I said, "just like any of these other women would be. Now take off your clothes."

"Take them off?" she asked, surprised.

"Two infractions in a row and you get your spanking nude," I explained, making it up on the spot.

"Yes, ma'am," she said, pulling her skirt down. After the top came off, she stood naked in front of her staff.

I pulled her over my lap and started spanking her bare ass. She counted off each one, and by the twentieth she was panting. I stopped momentarily and said, "Junie, this is supposed to be a punishment, not a reward."

Some of the other women snickered, and Junie covered her face in embarrassment and said, "Yes, ma'am."

I finished the spanking and we all watched her dress again. Before she left the room I said, "Junie, you should probably go wipe off your thighs."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, hurrying out of the room.

+++++

Later in the day, I had her cleaning the den, and I was supervising. As planned, Joan came in and said, "I did it!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup," she said. "Both rooms!"

"So though you were assigned to do the one room, you completed both?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am," she said, mimicking Junie.

"And you want your reward?" I asked.

"You know I do," she said.

"Very well," I said. I stood up, and with Junie watching us, I reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties. Junie's mouth dropped as I sat down and spread my legs, and Joan crawled between them and ran her tongue up my slit.

"That's a good girl, take your reward," I said.

"Get back to work," I told Junie as she stopped to watch Joan bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. "You haven't earned a reward." Junie started superficially cleaning as she watched us out of the corner of her eye. In a short period of time, Joan's surprisingly experienced tongue brought me over the edge.

"Thank you, ma'am," she said, wiping her face off and looking pleased with herself.

She walked out and I lay there with my legs spread, enjoying the afterglow. A bit later I got up and left Junie to her cleaning.

The next day I assigned Junie the job of cleaning a bathroom. Much later she came to me and said, "I cleaned the bathroom, ma'am, as well as the two downstairs."

I smiled, pulled my panties down and spread my legs.

+++++

On Thursday, while snuggling with Maria, I brought her up to date.

"I guess my job is done," she said.

"You do good work," I said.

"Now you do some good work," she said, pushing my head down between her legs.

+++++

Junie kept up the cleaning for a few weeks, then tapered off, though every now and then she puts on her uniform and reports to me. At those times, she either does an amazingly good job, or quite a poor one. At all other times, she is quite nice to the staff.

If I ever switch jobs, I'll be sure to invite Maria over again.

+++++

Just a quick story that came to me. Read my blog for more details. As always, thanks to Peter Z for editing!

Hope you like it, and Happy New Year!

MWTB

mwtb
mwtb
6 Followers