A Moonlit Pact (Elowen & Thalion 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steel rang through the quiet camp as the sidhe armed. Elowen rubbed her hands up and down her arms, tears dripping from her cheeks. She had not known. It seemed a poor reason for a creature to die.

"There is a way you could survive Darkling Forest." Diarmuid's voice shocked her from the fugue.

"How?" She stared at him with wide eyes.

He waved at the white stone in her hand. "It is a question of protection. The nixie's token will turn away the creatures. But there are the darklings themselves to consider. They are the wraiths of those that have failed and they will try to enter your body. Once inside you, they could drain you through sex."

Elowen swallowed, crossing her arms over her breasts, and shrinking into herself. "How could I survive that?"

He smiled, his teeth a flash of white on his dark skin. "If Lord Thalion's seed coated you, if his scent barred entry to every orifice, then you could walk through The Darkling Forest. If you had the courage to do so and the will to save the nixie's life."

Her chin quivered. Every orifice.... Her buttocks clenched together.

If she fulfilled this fairy contract, would she become part of their world?

"I... can't." She stared at Diarmuid. "It will make me..." Her eyes drifted to the bloomfay dancing among the night blooming flowers.

"No, it won't." He tucked her hair behind her ears, his expression gentle. "Only you can decide what you become. If you wish to embrace your fairy heritage, you will. If you choose to stay Lord Thalion's human bride, none will force you to walk another path." He cupped her chin, forcing her eyes to meet his. "But if you let him leave with a blade in his hand, you will sentence a nixie to death for your sins. Is that right?"

She shook her head and knuckled her eyes, drying the tears. The priest let her go.

Tendons pulled taut in her neck as she swallowed, turning away from his gentle face to the fae arming for battle. Slow steps on stiff legs carried her to where Celia helped Thalion don his mail.

"My lord..."

"I don't want to speak to you until this is done." He growled the words, his face turned away from her.

Elowen's lips drew so tight, the words stuck behind her teeth. But if she did not do this, he would kill the nixie. "My lord, please, coat me in your seed and let me walk The Darkling Forest."

Thalion released the armor, chain links clinking together as it slithered back into Celia's hands. "What?" His gaze pinned Diarmuid. "Do not put ideas into her head, Priest. There is more to surviving The Darkling than a good fucking."

Diarmuid spread his hands, palms up. "She has courage and a trail-finder. If the wraiths cannot enter her and she keeps walking, she will reach Orinthas."

"And if he doesn't find her worthy?" Thalion snarled, his breathing ragged.

"Come now, my lord." Diarmuid put his hand on Elowen's back, pushing her toward Thalion. "She knelt at your feet for the sake of her people. For the life of a nixie, she's willing to face her fears. The warden will find worth in her. Take her and let her try." He looked up at the moon. "By my reckoning, you have two hours and then the tide will stand right for the waystone to open a portal to The Darkling."

Thalion's fingers closed iron-hard on Elowen's arms. "Do you understand what he is saying? I'll take you into the tent and cover you with my seed." He put a finger on her lips. "Your mouth." The finger slid down between her breasts. "Your womanhood." Around her back to her clenched buttocks. "Your ass. Do you understand?"

Tears sparkled in Elowen's eyes, but she whispered her agreement past the tightness in her throat.

"Then afterward," he continued inexorably. "I'll open the waystone and take you to the edge of The Darkling. You'll walk alone. No one can help you in there. Do you understand?"

"I understand, my lord." Despite the shivers wracking through her, Elowen lifted her chin. "I want to do it."

"Then go into the tent and strip." He turned her around and shoved her toward the flap. "Wait for me on your knees."

Gulping down the terror beating in her throat, Elowen slipped into the tent and out of her clothes. She knelt in the center, covering the black rune with one hand, her gaze directed at the floor. The pendant Thalion had given her hung between her breasts, light playing on her white skin.

Cool night air wafted in as Thalion entered. His boots stopped before her, leaving her staring at the pettable leather once more. Harsh fingers tangled in her hair, and he jerked her head back.

"Before we start, I want to make this clear. No matter the outcome, there will be consequences. You disobeyed me, and you'll pay the price for that." He glared down at her. "Should you die in the forest or run away, I'll claim Lysander. I do not find men attractive, but if needs must, I'll seal the bargain with your brother. Do you hear me?"

Lysander. What have I done?

She could barely find breath to speak, but she forced the words of agreement out.

"Good." He unlaced his trews, and his cock sprang free, already half-erect. "Open your mouth. Tonight, you'll do nothing but take."

Elowen obeyed, tears running down her cheeks. Thalion thrust into her, his hands tangled in her hair as he held her steady. The moonflower taste of him flooded over her tongue as he pounded into the back of her throat.

There was no art in this, no gentle cruelty. He speared through her lips and the blunt head thrust into her gullet, strangling her. He drew back, and she gasped for air, drool slipping over her chin. He rammed back into her, and she choked on his cock once more.

Somehow, her body responded, even to this. Every time he drew back, small, eager noises leaked from her. Her hands crept over his rigid buttocks, fingers tightening with every thrust.

He cried out above her, and her groin drew tight. His muscles bulged under her hands, hips rocking forward with bruising impact. Hot seed spurted into her mouth, tasting of moonflowers and honey.

Her scalp contracted, and she gasped as he ripped her off him. His essence sprayed over her breasts, the thick liquid coating her. But no light shone under his skin, and his cock remained taut.

Thalion panted, his breathing ragged and harsh. "Smear it over your chest, legs, everywhere. You must smell of me."

Tears leaking from the corners of her eyes, she obeyed. The sticky substance soaked into her skin, leaving her in need of a bath. But she wouldn't do that until after she had gone into The Darkling Forest.

The reminder of why she was doing this stiffened her spine, and she looked up to meet his gaze. "I am ready, my lord."

He stared at her, his hand stroking over his cock. The stars in his eyes spun together, light flaring over his cheeks. Elowen's breaths came faster. He looked... inhuman.

"On your hands and knees." The command sent shivers dancing over her, but she obeyed. Her buttocks clenched together, though she knew he would plunder even that secret darkness tonight. A sob burned in her throat, fear pulsing in her chest.

He knelt behind her, pushing her head down to the canvas floor. Harsh slaps on her thighs told her what he wanted, and she spread for him.

"You're wet." Surprise rang in his voice as he plunged a finger into her. "Even from this?"

Was she so wanton that it shocked an unseelie fay? Shame curdled in her belly, and she hid her face between her hands.

A sharp tug on her hair brought her head up, arching her like a bow. "Answer me."

Why would he make her say what his hands could feel? A small spark of defiance made her thrust her womanhood back at him, presenting the evidence. "Y-Yes, my lord."

"Another night, we'll explore this at more leisure." She could picture the cruel smile that accompanied the words. Fear, desire, and shame frissoned through her and she lowered her head, tugging against the grip on her hair. "Yes, my lord."

His laugh was like coming home—if home held the embrace of pain and pleasure. Had she fallen so far that her conqueror's rod brought safety?

The moonflower cock slammed into her—the angle allowing him to penetrate her to the hilt. Her fingers scrabbled on the canvas, mewling cries issuing from her throat as she pushed back on him, seeking even more.

But they had no time, and he thrust only twice, spilling seed inside her and on her back. She groaned, half-met desires aching between her legs. Wiggling, she tried to convince him to do more, even as heat scalded her cheeks for shame at her behavior.

Then she realized what his absence in her slit meant.

Neck taut with tension, she turned her head. His fingers worked his essence into her back. The starlit gaze met hers. "You know what comes next?"

"Y-Yes, my lord." Her buttocks clung to each other like frightened children in the dark.

With a pat on her rump, he rose and went to his travel chest. Elowen knelt with her head cradled in her arms, skin twitching with every rattle of his hands against wood.

His footsteps returning reverberated through her. He had not even disrobed, and she lay naked, waiting for his cock to plunder her last untouched secret.

Anger burned in her throat, tasting of bile and darkness, but Elowen swallowed it down. He had not stolen a moondrop—that was on her.

He slapped her ass. "Flat on your belly."

She stretched out her legs and spread without protest. The nixie didn't deserve to die because Elowen had forgotten his command. She gritted her teeth, prepared for the worst.

Cold liquid touched the top of her cleft, his fingers running in small circles over the base of her spine. "If you tense up, this will hurt more. Relax."

She tried, but every time he touched her cheeks, they clutched together.

Thalion sighed, fingers playing a tune across her tense muscles. "Elowen, time is not on our side. Relax or I'll force my way in."

Her shoulders hunched over, spine curling away from him. She couldn't do this. It wasn't right. He couldn't take her there.

"Would you rather I kill the nixie?" He slapped her hip.

She sobbed once and shook her head.

"I need you to answer me."

"N-No, my lord. Take me." Shame made a nest in her belly and desire fluttered in her groin.

Thalion turned her head sideways to meet his gaze. "Where do you want me to fuck you?"

Elowen's muscles cramped into knots. He wanted her to ask for it. The words stuck in her craw, strangling her. His gaze drifted to the sword belt, carelessly discarded by the tent flap, and she gulped. If she didn't beg for it, the nixie died.

"Fuck my ass, my lord. Please."

Thalion turned her face down once more. Stiff fingers wormed past her tense buttocks and worked cream deep into her puckered rose. He spread her cheeks with an iron grip, and she panted, barely able to catch her breath.

His cock plunged into her.

Elowen gasped. The iron rod split her open, like a sword piercing through her. He crammed his manhood deep into her, forcing his way in until his balls rested on the bottom of her womanhood.

He lay still then, filling her without moving.

Her eyelids fluttered, stars sparkling in her vision. She floated in a sea of light, her heart booming in her ears. The silver glow of his pleasure finally spilled over her, and the scent of honey permeated the air.

Thalion's hands gripped her shoulders, and he drove his cock in and out in smooth motions. Every withdrawal brought a sense of loss, every return made the tent walls vanish in a wash of stars.

She lifted her hips toward him, seeking even more. His arm wrapped around her waist and his hand found her slit. She cried out, clawing at the floor in wild ecstasy.

He thrust once more, his fingers plunging into her, seeming to meet the head of his cock.

Full. He's filled me.

The long crest of the wave broke over her, walls of her womanhood fluttering against his fingers. His seed spurted deep inside her as his silver light pooled in the tent.

They lay tangled together in the aftermath, little shocks of desire racing over Elowen's skin where Thalion touched her.

She nuzzled against his neck. "I didn't know it would be like that."

He held her against his chest and sat up, cuddling her in his lap. "For most, it is not." Cupping her cheek with his hand, he searched her eyes. "I want you to come safely back out of The Darkling Forest. I want to watch you blush as I command you to kneel. To cringe back from my touch and yet lift for my lash. I want to lick the tears off your face as you writhe on my hand. Going into the Darkling is very brave, and I am proud, but I'd rather you were safe." He kissed her nose. "Are you certain you wish to do this? The nixie is trapped in her glade—I could ride out and kill her now."

Elowen licked her lips, still coated with his moonflower seed. "I want to go." Her brows knitted together. "Why are you allowing me to go?"

"Because you took the luminstone and made the contract." He rose and set her down. "Had Diarmuid not told you to ask, I would have spent the nixie's blood on your behalf. But it is your debt. Under Queen Mab's law, the expiation is your choice." The silver light that still spilled out of him glittered on his teeth as he smiled. "But a choice cannot be made if you don't know you had one."

She chewed on the inside of her cheek. Every time he had asked, every time he had commanded her to say the words. Could she have said no? "My lord... How many other choices are open to me?"

He chuckled, the deep sound reverberating through her. "Clever girl. After you return, and after I have punished your disobedience, then we will speak of choices." The humor drained out of his face, and the inhuman mask returned. "Now get dressed. It's time to open the way."

12