Evelyn's Victorian Dilemma

Story Info
The education of, and moral decline of a Victorian bride.
33.2k words
4.69
2.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn's Victorian Dilemma

ONE

His Lordship leaned back against the furniture as his britches were lowered. I watched from the side as his thoughts were taken by the youthful blonde girl. His proud staff pointed eagerly like a flagpole toward her moist, eager lips.

I watched by the flickering candlelight as she licked them with a natural seductiveness, awaiting his approach. At first, she teased, just kissing the tip, then a flick of the tongue. His beast danced and the gentleman purred with delight. She took him in her mouth and began a rhythmic sucking that had him gasping and sent his legs onto a weak tremble. I watched her actions in admiration of her stamina for such a thing. Again and again, her soft lips riding down his shaft, then back to caress that fine mushroom.

A fire burned in my belly. One that threatened to engulf me and collapse my supporting legs if I did not feed it. I stepped forward, moving behind the kneeling girl as I held his Lordships watchful eyes. I could see his delight in the tremble of his lips and glaze that seemed to cover his pupils. A far away look as that warm mouth caressed his gaying instrument.

"Does she please you, your lordship?"

"Oh yes.

Most pleasing.

Delightful."

His voice shuddered and his eyes dropped unashamedly to look into the cleavage my nightgown mildly contained.

"The both of you."

I knelt and put my hands around the girls waist, cupping her teardrop fruits through the thin silk that covered her. I felt her body stiffen at my caress. It was an arousal that I knew reached to her flower and had her nectar flowing as a river.

I smiled at the gentleman as I reached down and lifted Amelia's gown above her bare buttocks. They were so pale and full. Between them a virgin's flower hid from my gaze between thighs that reminded me of two fluffy feather pillows. She continued with her sucking of his manhood with an expertise that came from so much experience. It was an artistry I was happy to admire.

I put my upturned hand on her crack and slid it downward, between her legs. Amelia flinched but did not end her oral entertainment. I cupped her cunny, smiling at the warmth and wetness on my palm. I rubbed it back and forth, caressing the soft, warm flesh that remained hidden between her legs.

"Mmm."

Amelia responded with soft murmurs from her full mouth and a gentle rocking of her hips. I played with her cunny as I had so many times before, slipping my fingers into her, easing back and forth, deeper with each stroke. A pleasure for me, and for Amelia. A marvel to the watching gentleman.

Above us, he stared down. His face contorted by his struggle not to launch his pearly shower deep into Amelia's throat.

He became agitated, unable to tolerate the constant stimulation of his whore-pipe and bawbles.

"Stop. Stop. You must stop."

His hand pushed on Amelia's forehead and she released him with a gasp. I saw a string of spittle linking her to his swollen, hard lobcock.

Amelia turned her attention to me, slipping my gown from my shoulders to kiss the ruby tips of my modest kettle drums. Again it was done with skill and an unhurried expertise for the pleasure of our guest.

"Uhh."

"Oh that is so delightful to see." He said as my eyes held him.

My hand stoked the back of Amelia's head as she continued to suckle me.

"She has such a fine mouth for all kinds of sucking." I said with a smile.

His Steed jumped and bounced with a mind of its own at my tease.

"I must have one of you." He gasped in his desperation to have his very full ballocks emptied.

As one, we moved to position ourselves over the backrest of a lounger with our bare posterior's raised.

"Only one?" Amelia asked.

"My, my, my. What a pretty picture."

"Uhh."

He was eager as he pressed his steed into me and began his desperate action. Amelia was watching the expressions on my face and smiling, waiting her turn.

Then he was gone from me and I saw her gasp as he entered her inlet. A few more thrusts and he withdrew again, his cream ejaculating across her milky white buttocks.

"Uhh. God." He cried out.

I looked around just in time to see his final deposit. He staggered back and fell into a chair exhausted.

"Well. We feel a little cheated." I said with faux disappointment.

"We will just have to address your misdemeanour ourselves."

Amelia stood and turned just as I dropped to my knees.

"God Lord."

His voice betrayed his shock and excitement when with my qual-pipe I began a caress of Amelia's cunny. Her tiny gasps and shudders displayed that it was equally as entertaining to her as it was out watching guest.

I pushed between her legs so that she stood directly over me and I savoured her soft, fleshy notch until she was shuddering with need.

"Uhhh." She cried out.

I held her tightly by the thighs and took her shuddering body to sweet heaven.

"God."

She was pushing me away and gasping as I released her. I smiled at our audience.

"Not quite ready yet?"

I could see his lobcock, only beginning to rise.

"Perhaps if ..."

"Amelia was to return the favour?"

"Yes. Yes."

He was eager for a further show. To see me reach completion at Amelia's hands.

I rested my buttocks on the lounger back and lifted a leg so that she could hold me wide. Her hand went to my cunny and began a healthy massage of my little man in a boat. It had me writhing in moments. My juices flowed out into her fingers and she gazed upon my most private of places as I craved to be satisfied by her touch. Over and over she rubbed me while I moaned gently, until my sting of pleasure arrived.

"Uhh."

I jolted and shuddered. The moment of my absolute joy witnessed by his watchful eyes.

"Jolly ho. You two are an absolute delight."

I could see his sinew had finally risen once more and as if we were of one mind, we knelt before him to service him together. Two flexible quail-pipes riding his staff and rosey lips caressing his purple head until he could take no more.

Amelia caught the majority of his pearly shower. It splattered across her cheek before I put my lips to his tip to sweep away the last of his mettle.

"Uhhh.

I think I am beyond rising again." He said with a gasp of exhaustion.

"Thank you for a most entertaining evening Evelyn."

His Lordship retained the look of an excited schoolboy even as he placed his hat on his head and turned to the doorway.

"It has been a pleasure sir." I said as I watched him leave.

Indeed it had been a pleasure. And most profitable. I returned to where Amelia still lay on the bed and climbed on next to her.

"Men are so much better when they leave after."

I put my hand on her leg and stroked her smooth thigh, loving the feeling of her warm flesh beneath my finger tips.

"And when it is us that tell them what to do."

Amelia put her head back and willed my hand to rise higher. It was something I was only too happy to oblige her with.

TWO

My journey had begun some four years ago with my marriage to Henry. A lavish ceremony at the end of Lent in June of eighteen eighty eight. Although I was Christian I could not help but think that the month's namesake, Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage had been looking down on me as it had been a glorious sunny day in the Parish.

I'd worn a traditional white dress with a train and my two younger sisters had acted as bridesmaids with our small cousins as flower girls.

Henry had looked so handsome and dashing in his mulberry frock-coat and top hat. He was much older than me, twelve years. But he was kind and considerate and we were very much in love. Our courtship had been fairly short, but he had charmed my mother and father as well as he had me, and I had no doubts as I stood at the Altar and made my vows before god.

After signing the register we were out into the sunshine again while the church bells peeled in celebration and guests threw rice and grains over us to symbolise my expected fertility. I felt so elated and grown up as I climbed into the wedding carriage, drawn by four pure white horses of such majesty as I had never seen.

After such a wonderful day, ending with much dancing and merriment, in the late evening we'd travelled by a more mundane carriage to his home in the city.

It was there that my one fear of the day was to be faced. The wedding night. To a naive girl who knew little beyond whispered conversations with equally unknowledgeable friends of such things, it was daunting.

Talk of bedroom activity was a taboo subject. I was as expected on my wedding day. A virgin. I did not even truly know what was involved. My mother had touched on what my wifely duties would entail but she had shied away from explaining in any detail. Instead she had told me it would be Henry's duty to teach me.

I wasn't entirely ignorant and knew full well that men, especially one so much older than me would have learned from frequenting prostitutes or lying with women of poor moral standing. That was the nature of life.

This was the moment I regretted being the eldest of my siblings. A sister who had already experienced such things would have been a welcome help. Even a brother who would have been less sheltered from such things. As a girl I had been protected. It was unseemly for young ladies to be allowed knowledge of marital bedroom affairs least we are led into deviant behaviours. That was the route to becoming unwanted by a decent man and a slide into prostitution. But it also left me with a question of what was so special that things were hidden from us. An expectation, but also a fear that I might be unworthy of his love for how could I be that great pleasure when I knew not what I was to do?

It was daunting as he led me to his chambers where the maid had already lit the candles.

"Please guide me." I asked with flattering lips.

"You only need to relax my darling Evelyn. It is not such the trauma as you have been led to believe."

He helped me out of my dress and camisole. My anxiety raised in steps as each fastening on my corset was released.

"You are so very beautiful."

He placed delicate kisses on my neck and shoulders as he lifted my hair clear. Each had me shuddering and gripped my inexplicable tremors and sensations.

The thought that I would be naked before him had me verging on tears. I struggled as he pulled my arms away from my bosom.

"Please. I do not wish for you to look at me."

I felt my blush. A burning tingle in my cheeks that reached over my shoulders and down to where his fell upon flesh I would wish for no man to see. I was grateful for the shadows, wishing only for them to hide me.

"Why would you not wish for me to look upon you?"

"Please Henry. I do not have the most impressive of dairies. I do not wish to disappoint you." I said apologising for my modest size.

He smiled reassuringly and I was at least grateful that he remained gentle and did not force himself. I trembled as he touched my fruits for the first time, brushing the tips of his fingers around their curve.

"Urhh."

To my embarrassment, my body reacted in other, less familiar ways. My nubs swelled, hurting with a deep ache. And lower, in my belly a fire raged. A burn that demanded I quench the flames. I wanted to touch myself, to find a moments relief from the heat and the intense itch.

"There's no need to be frightened."

He leaned closer, lifting my hair to kiss my neck again. I snatched a deep breath, releasing it with a gasp at the realisation my fruits had risen with my chest.

"Oh god."

He placed his hand on me, cupping my flesh and I found myself shaking uncontrollably. I wanted to die in that moment.

"They are the perfect size for my palms. You are far from chicken breasted and should not be embarrassed by what god has blessed you with."

When he kissed my nub, taking it between his lips I was lost to a confusion. It was unseemly and sinful. But it was also a momentary relief from my pain.

"Uhh."

I wanted him to stop, only I didn't. I relished his touch as it brought a momentary relief to my fire. But then it returned, with even more heat. My whole groin felt as if it were a balloon, being expanded to the point it would burst.

It was not an entirely new feeling to me. The madness had engulfed me many times and despite the occasional warning of my mother, I had given myself to the secret and sinful act of frigging to ease it. But never had I felt it so strongly.

"Uhhh."

His lips suckled me as I imagined a child might. His fingers took my other nub and again my ache was momentarily calmed. But at the same time the inferno within my groin expanded even more. I could stand it no longer and my thighs began an incessant, involuntary rub to keep the agony at bay.

"Lay back on the bed.

Let me ease your torment."

I was shaking from head to toe as I did as he said. A constant tremor that processed every muscle in my body.

"Please." I begged, wishing it was over.

I stared to the side, watching the flickering flame of a candle as it danced with the grace of fairy. His hands pulled my knickers away, the feel of them sliding them down my smooth legs brought my attention back sharply.

"Oh my god. Oh my god."

I knew I was naked before him. His eyes on the wild rapture that covered my notch. I held my attention on the flame refusing to accept that he could see me as no man should.

"Uhhh."

When his hands caressed my thighs it was as if a great serpent had awakened in my belly, writhing around and taking control of my limbs.

"No."

I thrashed about trying to escape his grip as he lay over me, pressing me to the bed.

"Oh Lord."

"Shush.

It will be but a moment and you will be as a woman should."

I stilled, shocked to the core as I felt his steed penetrate me, finding its way into me without hinderance despite my tightness.

In my mind, I heard the stories again. Of great pain and much blood. This was an act of violence to my thought.

Henry began an action that so frightened me yet brought a great joy. That stiff sinew pushed deep inside my cunny, over and over. It filled me in a way I had never experienced. A rhythmic rubbing of my internals that felt shivery. It tingled as I'd felt before, but so much more vivid. Heat emanated from my belly and a strange, intense feeling that came in waves reached out to the top of my head, and to the tips of my fingers and toes.

"Oh Lord."

It came as a shock when I was gripped by a spasm that clouded my thoughts. A momentary disruption of conscious thought while my body suffered quakes as if I was possessed. Then it passed and despite his continuing to thrust into me I felt a warm relief. A strange happiness I could not reconcile with what was happening to me.

Henry withdrew sharply and with a grunt I felt his seed splash onto my belly. Splatters of warmth that had me feeling a pride that I had pleased him so.

I wasn't until he'd finished that I dare look at his gaying instrument for the first time. In my daze I stared at it as he flipped to my side on his back. It still pointed upward like a pole, kind of dancing as if caught in a wind. I could not believe quite how big it was, my head attempting to estimate how deeply inside me it had been driven. All the way up to my womb. I turned my eyes to my flesh to see the results of his pearly shower lying in droplets on my belly. Then lower, expecting much blood. There was none.

As I lay there waiting for sleep, I was granted a revelation. A realisation that when I overcame my fear and revulsion, I had actually enjoyed the sensations. I wondered if that made me the property of the devil. A sinful creature no better than a common hedge whore. But then, was this not how god had made me? I knew enough to know that this was how babies were made. How could it be sinful when it was also the act of procreation? The very purpose of my life in earth.

No. It could not be a sin. It was why our Lord had given me life and one day I would give birth to Henry's children.

The following day we travelled for our honeymoon. It wasn't elaborate, just two weeks in Cromer where we could enjoy one another's company away from family. It occurred to me that this was the first time we had truly been alone. Until now, we had always been under the watchful eye of a chaperone.

We travelled by steam train in a private carriage with Henry showing his wordly knowledge of the countryside and small towns we passed through. He was educated far beyond my schooling and worldly wise.

How sweet it seemed as we booked into our hotel with hearing myself described as Mrs Watson.

Henry wanted more of the sinful activity that night. This time I was less shocked and more prepared for his touch. I relaxed, accepting it was not some act of evil. This time I allowed my body to respond naturally and found a great pleasure in it.

"Uhh."

It was an ecstasy to have that feeling wash over me as I had my legs spread wide around Henry's powerful body.

With my fears allayed I only wanted him to push deeper. I chanced to voice it.

"Harder." I whispered into his ear hopefully.

"Uhh."

Henry gave me exactly what I wanted. His buttocks rose with more urgency and I was speared until my hips were forced apart that they ached.

This time I let the sweat death smother me like a comforting blanket.

"Uh."

Henry again withdrew before his critical moment, spraying his cream across my bosom with a deep masculine grunt.

As I lay there with sweat dripping from me, I was curious at his seed. Unlike my first time where I'd pretended it wasn't there until I could wash it away, I placed my finger to it, feeling its silkiness on my skin.

"What?" I saw Henry looking at me with a grin.

"Nothing.

Only that you are encompassing the joy nature has bestowed upon us as man and wife."

I smiled, feeling at one with my husband.

"It is indeed more of a delight than I had expected."

I lifted a finger and sniffed his discharged curiously. It didn't smell of much. Slightly pungent but not unpleasant. I wiped it away embarrassed at his watching me.

"It is only as the pollen of flowers." He explained.

"Seeking to fertilise your eggs. But for us, so much more pleasurable than the blowing of the wind or the visit of an insect."

He propped himself up and stared at me as I reddened, still a little disconcerted at being examined so closely in my birthday suit.

"You are so beautiful. Such pale skin. Porcelain without a flaw. Firm, ripe fruits and a downy spring moss covering your ..."

"Enough."

I giggled rolling away in embarrassment and curling to cover myself. Henry laughed at me.

"You are worthy of a Greek painting and yet you hide like a small child."

"I am not so sure of my looks as you. And certainly not so happy to have my parts described with such rude words."

He fell back again, still with that mocking smile.

"You have so much still to experience. And I will teach you everything."

I could not image what more there was to experience. Had I not already discovered the ultimate joy that god had bestowed upon women to encourage us in child bearing?

And so our honeymoon continued. By day we enjoyed one another's company in the warmth of a splendid summer. We ate fresh crab and walked the promenade, listening to the sea and the song of gulls as they chased the fishing boats. On the beach, families sat on blankets or those new fangled deckchairs with striped pattern canvas. They all remained in full dress, avoiding the very sun they had come to warm themselves under. I was no different in truth. I was just as intent on retaining my translucent, pale complexion and wore wide hats and gloves to keep the sun from me.

"Look." I exclaimed.

A Punch and Judy show had collected a small crowd of children eager to watch.

"One day, we shall bring our own children here to see. Or to ride on the donkeys." I said as my idyllic life appeared before me as a vision.

123456...9