A More Interesting Night

Story Info
An adventurer has a wild night at the inn.
3.4k words
4.41
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peb294
peb294
2 Followers

"... if any of you are looking for a more interesting night that is."

Grace snapped back to reality. She realised her mind had been wandering, but this had brought her attention right back. "Sorry, what did you say?" she asked.

"I said there's always BP," repeated Triss. "They're the person to go with if you're looking for a more interesting night."

Triss was the dwarven bartender, and seemingly owner, of the inn that Grace and her party of adventurers had stumbled into, following a tiring day of evading the King's guard in the inner city. Luckily for the adventurers, it also turned out that a number of sex workers lived and worked in the inn, so they could each have company for the night. Triss was currently talking them through who was available.

"Yes please," nodded Grace eagerly. "I'd like that a lot."

"Alright. Let me go get them for you," said Triss. She turned and opened a large trap door on the floor behind the bar. Within it, Grace could see wide stone steps leading down into darkness. Triss descended and was quickly swallowed up by the shadows.

Grace's initial confidence had probably been helped by the beer in her system, but now she began to feel anxious. She loved to explore sexually and to try new things, but what had she just signed herself up for? She hadn't even asked what Triss had meant, she'd just yelled yes without thinking.

Grace was a wood elf and an adventurer. She had long flowing hair, through which the tips of her pointed ears emerged. She wore close fitting leather armour and had a bow strapped to her back, alongside a quiver of arrows. She had joined her adventuring party as a ranger a couple of years ago. She didn't have the raw physical strength, nor the magical proficiency of her companions, but her skill with a bow was unparalleled. She also kept a level head when situations became dicey, an attribute which had saved the rest of the party on several occasions.

Grace's companions had also come to learn that she was adventurous when it came to her recreational time. Whenever they took a brief break from traditional adventuring, be it in an inn, a friendly village, or the castle of a grateful monarch, Grace would always seek out new and intriguing bedtime pursuits. So the rest of the party weren't surprised that she jumped at the opportunity to try something 'more interesting.' They said their goodnights to her as they split off and headed over to meet their individual love interests for the evening.

Grace fidgeted anxiously on her seat and rapped her fingers on the wooden bar as Triss emerged from the trap door.

"They'll be up in a moment," said Triss with a smile. "I hope you enjoy your night." She gave Grace a wink as she walked away to serve two half-orcs further down the bar who were looking agitated due to their tankards being empty for more than 30 seconds.

Grace downed the rest of her drink and looked into the darkness of the cellar steps, which stared back at her and filled her head with doubts. What the hell would emerge from it? And why did they live in the cellar?

Before Grace could become too wrapped up in her own head, the outline of a figure began to form from the darkness. They certainly appeared humanoid, but as they came further up the steps Grace realised that whoever this was, they were huge. They were having to stoop in order to fit in the walkway, a walkway that had seemed overly large when Triss was coming in and out of it.

As the figure emerged from the trap door, the light caught their face first. They had pale purple skin and long silver hair which they had tied back into a ponytail. As they covered the last few steps, they rose higher and higher until they towered over Grace. They wore a plain white robe, which held back an incredibly stocky torso. By comparison, their arms and legs were lean, with well-defined muscles that weren't overly pronounced. Their presence would have been intimidating, if not for the beaming smile that was on their face. Their motions were also incredibly delicate, and Grace realised that they had made barely a sound whilst walking up the steps, despite their large size.

"Good evening. Would you be Grace by any chance?". Their voice was deep, but soft and welcoming. "I'm BP," they said, extending their hand. Grace shook it. The hand dwarfed hers, but it squeezed her with a light pressure that left her feeling calm and reassured.

"So," said BP, "Triss tells me you'd like to spend the night with me."

"I think I'd like that very much," said Grace.

"Fantastic," said BP with a smile. "I believe Triss has already discussed the cost with you?"

"She did," replied Grace, who pulled a small coin bag out of one of her pouches and tossed it across the bar to BP. BP plucked the bag out of the air smoothly and tucked it into a pocket in their robe.

"Not going to count it?" asked Grace, raising an eyebrow.

"Triss says you're trustworthy. And Triss is a good judge of character." BP walked over to the trap door and gestured welcomingly towards it. "Shall we?"

Grace followed the silhouette of BP down into the darkness, tracing her hands along the brick walls on either side. Towards the bottom, the stairway took a sharp right turn and emerged into a brightly lit room. Grace stepped out after BP, her feet sinking into a soft rug on the ground. The room was tall, allowing BP to stand in it without fear of hitting their head on the wooden beams above. The walls were bare stone, but were covered by tapestries decorated with intricate shapes. In the middle of the room was a bed that was bigger than any Grace had ever seen. There was also a small chest of drawers with a wash bowl on top, and a rack with clothes and towels neatly hung on it.

What captivated Grace the most however, was the source of the light. All around the edge of room, small jars floated in mid-air, each emitting a different colour of soft, warm light. Moving closer to one of the jars, Grace could see that inside each of them floated a tiny fairy from whom the light emanated. All of the fairies in the jars near to her smiled and waved excitedly.

"They're so pretty" remarked Grace, smiling. "Are they trapped though?" she said, looking over at BP.

BP smiling softly. "Don't worry, they're only an illusion." BP traced their hand in the air and cast a spell that Grace did not recognise. She watched in surprise as all the fairies morphed into tiny glowing gnomes with angry little faces. Grace laughed, which only seemed to make the gnomes more furious. BP cast the spell again and all the gnomes changed into simple candle flames.

BP turned to a cupboard and pulled out a whiskey bottle and two glasses. "Drink?" they enquired.

"Gladly," replied Grace, turning away from the flame she had been studying. She sat on the end of the bed as BP poured the drinks. "Where did the name BP come from?" asked Grace. "If you don't mind me asking..."

"It's short for Big Purple," they said, chuckling slightly as they sat down next to Grace and handed her one of the glasses. "Inspired, I know. I grew up locked away in the dungeons of the King's castle. Treated like a monster with no name. When I escaped Triss took me in and gave me a place to stay. She called me Big Purple, in a good natured way I might add, and it just kind of stuck."

"That's very sweet," Grace said, smiling as she took a sip of her whiskey. She felt surprised that BP was so open with her.

"So," began BP, "what kind of a night are you looking for?"

Grace blushed, becoming suddenly embarrassed. She looked down anxiously into her glass. She knew what she wanted, but she didn't want to say it. "I don't know..." she whispered.

"You'll have to speak up. It's hard to hear you from up here," joked BP in a kind voice.

Grace found her courage and looked up into BP's face. "I want you to take control of me. I want to give myself to you fully and I want you to make me feel good."

"I think I can work with that," BP said with a slight smile. "Tell me Grace. Have you ever been tied up during sex before?"

Grace nodded eagerly.

"Good," said BP. "Then you'll probably enjoy these..." BP rose from the bed and gently removed their robe. Underneath, they were naked other than a pair of briefs. But the briefs weren't the focus of her attention, instead she was staring at the tentacles that were wrapped around BP's chest and stomach. As BP let the robe fall to the floor, the tentacles unravelled themselves and stood to attention. There were four of them, all originating in the centre of BP's back. Now they stretched out to their full length and seemed to look right at Grace, two peering over BP's shoulders, the other two under their arms. They were pale purple and smooth, much like the rest of BP.

Grace was shocked into silence. After a few seconds she realised she was simply staring open-mouthed at the tentacles and exploring the possibilities in her head of what they might do to her. She quickly snapped her mouth shut and nodded enthusiastically. "I think I will definitely enjoy those."

"Now," said BP becoming serious, "have you used safe words before?"

"Yes."

"Good," smiled BP, "I see we have a professional. The safe words we are going to use tonight are 'new moon' and 'dark shadow'. 'New moon' means everything is good and we can keep going. 'Dark shadow' means stop. You can say 'dark shadow' at any time and we can take a break, discuss what happened, and restart if we're both happy to. I can also say 'dark shadow' if I become uncomfortable at any point, so you also need to be willing to stop if required. Sound good?"

"Yes," nodded Grace again. Normally when she submitted to someone, the safe words were just for her, but she actually felt more comfortable knowing that BP was looking out for themselves too and that she had a role to play in helping them to feel safe and happy.

"Repeat them back to me," said BP.

"'New moon' means good to go. 'Dark shadow' means stop, and we're both able to say it and must both respect the other's use of it."

"Good. Then we may begin."

BP downed the rest of their drink and turned away from Grace, setting their glass down on the cupboard. They then stood up straight and flexed their shoulders slightly. When they turned around to face Grace again, their face was much more serious, their mannerisms more determined.

"Strip."

The word hung in the air. Grace felt her heart flutter as she mentally caught up and realised the instruction was aimed at her. She stood up from the bed and stepped towards BP so that she was within arm's reach and facing them. She looked up into their eyes and began to undo the straps on her leather armour. She allowed the armour to fall to the ground around her, never breaking eye contact with BP. This left her exposed, with only her underwear covering her.

"Do you want all of it off?" asked Grace, her voice breaking slightly. BP simply looked at her, their face unchanging. Grace understood and removed her underwear, leaving herself completely naked in front of the intimidating presence of BP. She resisted the urge to cover herself as they looked her up and down and the cool air caused her nipples to harden.

"Kneel."

Again just a single word pierced the air. This time Grace was ready and she carried the command out immediately. She knelt down, sitting on her feet with her knees together, and rested her hands on the top of her thighs.

BP shook their head disapprovingly. "With legs open please," they commanded. Grace blushed and spread her legs open. She felt incredibly exposed, but this filled her with excitement. She could see that the tension was also getting to BP as a couple of their tentacles twitched in anticipation.

BP paused for a moment, looking down at Grace before extending one of their tentacles towards her. It caressed the side of her face lightly, and she quivered at the first touch. It then drew a line down her cheek and traced the outline of her jaw, leaving a tingling sensation on her skin wherever it passed. It lingered on her chin before rising upwards and running across her lips.

"Open," ordered BP. Grace opened her mouth as commanded. BP didn't move, leaving the end of their tentacle just touching her lips. Grace's heart pounded and her breathing quickened as the tension built up inside of her. Just as it became unbearable the tentacle entered her mouth and she sucked on it eagerly. BP sighed deeply, clearly enjoying the sensation, so Grace involved her tongue too, swirling it around the appendage in her mouth. The tentacle explored her, teasing the roof of her mouth before tracing patterns along her teeth. It then pushed further into her mouth towards her throat. Grace gagged slightly and BP withdrew, leaving only the tip inside of her. Grace locked eyes with them again, nodding to indicate that they could go further. The tentacle returned to the back of her mouth and Grace willed herself not to gag again. She was successful and involuntarily let out a moan as the tentacle pushed into her throat. BP held it there for a moment, then pulled it back out. They gave her only a moment to recover before plunging it back down again. This continued as BP began to fuck her mouth, forcing their tentacle in and out of her throat. Grace closed her eyes and submitted to being used as BP's fucktoy.

Her eyes flew open again as she felt something brush along her clit. Another tentacle had joined the party. This one caressed her clit slowly as the other continued to mercilessly fuck her throat.

She was a given a brief respite as the one in her mouth receded, coated with her spit, giving her a chance to breath properly again. But before she knew it, it had forced its way back into her throat and was fucking her relentlessly. The other tentacle continued to play with her clit, slowly brushing across it from side to side. Gradually its motions came with more pressure and Grace began to squirm on the spot. Both her mouth and her clit were being attacked and she was in bliss.

All of a sudden, it stopped. Both tentacles were taken away and Grace looked up at BP desperately. Before she could react, all four tentacles grabbed her, each one wrapping around the end of a different limb. She was hoisted off the ground by her wrists and ankles and forced to stretch out, splayed like a star fish. BP pulled her up so that their faces were level, meaning Grace was a considerable distance off the ground. She tried to writhe but BP held her firmly in place.

BP approached her and kissed her softly, before stepping back to look her up and down. Frustration coursed through Grace. She had enjoyed being used like that and had been close to coming. Her pussy ached and she desperately wanted to be filled up.

"Fuck me, please!" she begged.

BP chuckled and stepped forward. They cupped Grace's crotch with their hand, applying pressure to her clit and labia.

"Check in," said BP. "Are we still 'new moon'?" they asked.

"Yes! Yes!" yelled Grace. "New moon! New moon!"

BP responded immediately by pushing two fingers into her pussy. She screamed out in joy as she was suddenly filled. She instinctively tried to pull all of her limbs towards her, but they were stuck reaching out, so quivering vibrations cascaded through them instead. Before she could recover BP began to quickly thrust in and out of her, and she felt her orgasm rapidly approaching again.

She let out a long moan and looked down at her crotch. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she watched BP fuck her with their fingers. The feelings inside of her built and built until the orgasm ripped through her. She abruptly fell silent as her whole body shook uncontrollably. BP stopped thrusting and instead curled their fingers inside of her. This only intensified everything she was already feeling and her whole body tensed against the tentacles holding her in place. As her orgasm passed the tension left her and she slumped forwards. BP withdrew their fingers slowly and kissed Grace lightly on the lips once more.

"Come. Lie down with me," they whispered gently, before moving towards the bed. Grace picked her head up slightly as the tentacles carried her after BP. BP lay on the bed, half sat up against the headboard. They set Grace down in the gap between their legs and lay her head against their chest. The tentacles receded and BP lightly stroked her hair as her breathing relaxed.

After a couple of minutes, BP spoke softly again, "think you can take more?"

Grace had had time to come down from her orgasm and her energy had begun to return. She peered up into BP's face. "Yes," she replied confidently. "How would you like me?"

"Exactly as you are," BP replied smiling.

BP wrapped their arms around Grace and pulled her close, pressing her back into their chest. Two tentacles returned to her ankles and pulled her legs out straight and open on the bed. Grace tried to pull away, but she realised that between the tentacles pulling her legs and BP's arms around her stomach she was trapped. She stopped resisting and relaxed, accepting her fate, as the other two tentacles focused their attention on her tits. They treated her roughly, squeezing her tits firmly and flicking across her nipples.

Once Grace was adequately worked up, BP ran one of their tentacles down her stomach and it came to rest lightly touching her crotch. It then slid up and down the lips of her pussy, collecting the wetness that was coming out of her before applying pressure at her opening and entering her slowly. Grace sighed as it slid in and filled her up. She then squealed slightly as she felt it expand, applying more pressure within her. The pressure fell away before building up again and Grace watched in amazement as BP's tentacle swelled and shrunk over and over. She threw her head back again in bliss and focused on the feeling of the tentacle changing shape inside of her.

The other tentacle that had been playing with her tits crept upwards and wrapped itself around her neck. It began to apply pressure and Grace felt herself becoming lightheaded as the blood to her brain was restricted. Just as her vision began to blur BP released the tightness and a wave of pleasure swam through Grace's body as her brain received blood once more. Before she knew it, the pressure was back, tightening around her neck. This cycle of delirious bliss followed by waves of pleasure continued as BP squeezed and relaxed around her neck, all the while expanding and contracting the tentacle inside her.

The feelings coursing through Grace's body built to a peak and quickly she felt another orgasm approaching. As it hit her, BP squeezed harder around her neck and swelled even more within her pussy. Grace tried to let out a scream, but it couldn't escape from her constricted throat. Her vision glazed over and it felt as if she were floating. Just as she thought she would pass out BP completely released her neck and the scream tumbled out of her. Her brain reactivated and a new wave of pleasure washed through her as everything she was feeling became amplified.

Eventually, the feelings subsided and Grace melted into BP's torso. BP contracted the tentacle that was inside of her and allowed it to slowly slide out of her. They also released Grace's legs and she drew them into her body. She turned onto her side and closed her eyes as she rested on BP's chest. She smiled and snuggled closer as she felt BP drape a blanket over her. Her breathing gradually slowed and she was filled with a sense of calm as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep...

peb294
peb294
2 Followers