All Comments on 'A More Interesting Night'

by peb294

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has the beginnings of a hot story. Much too short though - I had just begun to get a rush in my crotch and a bulge starting to really get noticeable when i considered that the tentacles could change shapes and probably find the perfect tightness and ridgyness to create an overwhelmingly deep satisfaction in the hungry puss. JUst starting to really get interested -- when it was over! waaah. so yes please , more. much more. I like the introduction of the tentacles because of the almost unlimited potential of them. They can change into different shapes, textures, sizes presumably under the control of BP. Or maybe they are more like dicks , not fully in voluntary control, and responsive to outside stim. I'd like to hear more about how they get harder with continued attention, and finally have some kind of quivering explosion of the big purple seed.

I'd like to know if BP also has more traditional erotic organs besides the four tentacles, and what they are like.

One critical note: I found the deliberate use of the pronoun "they" to be highly distracting from the story. I kept thinking there suddenly were several others instead of just BP- really threw me off. In fact it pissed me off every time i read it. I think if you would change that to him or her it would improve the story, I understand you were trying to have the character be both or neither gender, but the truth is that our English language has been built around the traditional recognition of either he or she, and provides no convenient word for a neutral gender personage, except for the highly offensive "it"; or "they"-- a plural by definition being used as a singular which makes it sound like the author is either illiterate or being deliberately evasive, as if trying to hide which gender "they" are so as not to give away the identity of someone. I'd recommend putting out a version substituting in "he" and see how it sounds then. Other than that, great imagination! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this story is excellent. Also, your use of they/them pronouns is perfect and the other guy is just a dip shit who can't read <3

peb294peb294about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you <3

FionaMinFionaMinalmost 2 years ago

It's definitely a bit short for me, but using they/them was perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous