A Morning Encounter - Pleasing Him

Story Info
Your cock, my mouth and cunt.
1.1k words
4.61
9.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of A Morning Encounter - call it Chapter 2 if you will.

____________________________________________

My mouth is poised over your straining cock, our eyes locked together as you plead silently with me. I revel in the shift of power, you've teased me and made me cum so many times already this morning and now I get to tease you, please you in return. My green eyes are glowing with lust as I meet your brown eyes across the expanse of your body.

"Please." You manage a groan as my tongue flicks against the soft skin of your cock, tasting you, teasing you. I'm kneeling between your powerful thighs, your muscles bunched, tight with anticipation.

In response, I engulf the entire length of you deep into my throat, shocking you. Shocking me; I'm rarely this bold. I hold you there for a moment, a breath, before releasing you, my teeth gently grazing your hardness as you slide from between my wet lips.

"Fuck, oh fuck." It's your turn to beg for more. "Again. That, Fuck. Please."

I'm in charge now and my plan is different than your expectations. Instead, I grip the base of your cock and lick, around the head, down your shaft to my stroking hand and back up...over and over. Stopping occasionally to suck the head of your cock into my mouth, licking and sucking at the same time, intentionally driving you wild, as you did to me.

Your mouth is open, silent, but telling me all I need to know. Neck and head pressed hard into your pillow, deep inhales and exhales from your chest. Shuddering with arousal.

I shift so that my hands are on either side of your hips, leaning over your taut belly, kissing the tanned skin there. Your hardness is bobbing against my breasts, searching for an entrance into my body.

Ignoring your need, my long blonde hair hangs down, tickling your skin, trailing, as I kiss my way up to your neck, to your mouth. Eagerly, you kiss me, mouth dry, breath hot and desperate. You kiss with your eyes open, watching me. I know this, even though my eyes are closed, your tongue thrusting inside my mouth as I know your cock wants to do inside of me. Any part of me.

My legs straddle you, resting on your stomach as we kiss and I know you can feel how wet I am, slick against your skin. I slide my body up and down, pressing against your straining cock, making you wet with me, grinding, teasing.

I mildly expect you to flip me, impatiently, and slip your cock inside of me, ignoring my desire to return the pleasure of playing with your body. Instead, you release my mouth and press gently on my shoulders, letting me know you want my mouth back on your cock.

Laughing softly, enjoying the measure of control I have over you, I kiss along your broad shoulders and arms. Standing, you are easily capable of carrying an unconscious person out of a burning building with your strength. You've often picked me up and carried me, fresh from the shower, giggling helplessly, and tossed me onto our bed before stripping naked and joining me there.

Mouth trailing more kisses, hard nipples dragging on your chest, I return to your stiff cock, once again taking you deep into my throat. Up and down, over and over, you slick with my saliva. You're groaning aloud, hips bucking, fucking my mouth, fingers clenching the bunched sheets.

I can taste you and know you're quickly getting to the point of cumming, but I don't want you in my mouth for that. I want you deep inside me, buried inside my wet cunt when you cum. I want to cum with you, together.

Again, I straddle you, our eyes locked as I guide your hardness into my wet...slowly setting myself down on you, all the way down. My ears are ringing, and I can't tell if you groan, if I groan or it's just the noise in my head.

I cum, instantly, feeling the length of you inside of my body, shaking, knees weak. My head bends back, mouth open, moaning. Sensing that weakness, you roll us, locked together, flipping me onto my back. At last, I think, ready for this.

In submission, my hands go automatically up above my head, picturing myself tied to the bed, losing all control over what happens between us from this moment on.

Recognizing my resignation, you thrust slowly, pulling your cock out of me, pressing against my lips, parting them again to push yourself into me. I'm soaking wet, I've cum so many times, our bodies are a slick mixture of cum and sweat, making this teasing of me easy for you.

Teasing yourself, prolonging your own cum because you enjoy watching me cum over and over. With every thrust, I quake against you, cunt tight, wanting to hold you inside of me...and you laugh softly with every thrust, denying me.

Now it's my turn again, to beg and I'm so far gone I relinquish my normally cast-iron control over my tongue. Whimpering, writhing, I beg, legs wrapped around your hips, unsuccessfully trying to keep you inside of me. The word PLEASE escapes my mouth, endlessly.

Eyes closed, fingers clenched on the pillow above my head, I want this, I want you.

You lean over me, hands on the bed beside my body, mouth against my ear, you thrust harder, harder, your breathing deeper and guttural. I'm cumming, screaming inside my head, breath hitching and gasping.

Wanting it over so that I can breathe again, but not wanting the pleasure to end, ever.

You cum with a deep, shuddering groan, cock buried inside of me, my body clenching you, and my arms come up to hold you against me. Damp skin, cold and hot at the same time.

You rest your head on my chest, just below my chin, gasping. I'm laughing, softly, with pleasure like I always do, into your hair, now that I've caught my breath again.

"Fuck lover, that was awesome." I stroke your hair, waiting for you to recover. For you to catch your breath.

"So awesome we need to do it again, in about three days." You lift your head to kiss my breasts, the bright red skin of my chest, my mouth. "I think I died just now."

"We'll see." I say against your lips. "I can probably help you come back to life."

"I know you can." You lift your head to grin at me. "It just so happens I've heard you have that particular knack."

And this time we laugh together.