A Morning Encounter

Story Info
There's pleasure to be had in the morning.
798 words
4.47
8.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
122 Followers

Morning. You're still sleeping. The chirping from the baby Robins in the nest outside the window woke me. Early Summer sun filters in through the closed window shade.

I lift my head, resting it on my palm, watching you sleep. Studying your exposed skin, tanned from the sun, creating a contrast, the darkness against white cotton. Wanting to trace the line of your jaw, down the side of your neck, across your collarbone, down the center of your chest. Further. Under the sheet that covers your hips.

Choosing instead to kick my legs free of the crisp sheet, I roll closer to you and swing my left leg over your body. Settling on you, knees either side of your hips. Feeling the warmth of your body, languid in sleep.

There's a smile on your face as you open your eyes to mine. Blinking the sleep from them, you stretch beneath me, arms coming up around my back. Fingers begin tracing circles on my back, up and down, the calluses on the tips scratching gently on my bare skin. I shiver, gooseflesh rising on my pale skin. Desire for you makes my nipples harden and anticipation makes me wet, achingly wet.

I give in to the impulse I had a moment ago, leaning over you, my long blonde hair a curtain over our faces, breasts pressing against your chest. Kissing your face, your neck, collarbone, returning to your mouth. Soft, early morning kisses, gentle lips until you lift your hips, and I feel your hardness beneath me.

Groaning, I grind my pelvis into yours, deepening the kiss, demanding more. Mouths together, gently, giving way to firmer. Tongues touching, entwining, sucking. You flip me easily onto my back, arms extended, holding yourself over me, lower halves together.

"Someone is horny this morning." You joke, teasing me in turn with soft neck kisses, tongue licking at my breasts and stomach, making your way down my body.

"A little, maybe." I tease in return and gasp as you push my legs apart, slowly lowering your head as I watch you. I take a deep breath, knowing exactly what you have planned for me. Your mouth is eager, kissing my thighs, closer and closer, and then you are sucking hard on my swollen clit, teeth raking the sensitive skin.

Breath hissing, I arch, hips rising against your mouth, a knuckle in my mouth to stop the scream. "Oh fuck, yes." I'm screaming anyway, exploding with my first orgasm. The first of many, and you know this, expect this, demand this from my body. It makes you whole, I think, to know that my response to your touch is swift, and so, so eager.

Granting me a bit of mercy, you release my clit and focus on your tongue elsewhere. Licking, you're inside of me, tasting me, feasting on me, consuming me. Pleasing yourself, pleasing me.

I'm lost, hands above my head in submission. Complete and absolute capitulation. This, you expect as well. You know that I am yours, fully. I will beg, if you ask it of me, with words, or with eyes pleading; you watch them darken, from as light as the grass in spring, to fresh pine needles, deep with desire.

Hips bucking against your mouth, you're drowning in my orgasms, I'm swimming in a sea of rapture.........bliss. Your tongue slides up and down, in and out of me, sending endless waves of pleasure through my body.

"Enough, please stop." Groaning, I grip your hair, pulling, "Enough, I can't take more."

Lifting your head you shake it, stubble against my soft skin. "I'll say when I'm done." Stroking me, slick and wet, sliding your finger inside of me, thrusting. I groan again, you've distracted me, convinced me that continuing this path is the right choice. Again, your mouth captures my clit, licking at first, competing with the thrusting of your finger, before sucking, hard, soft, alternating, as you take delight in my whimpering moans.

"A break?" I offer, between gasps, fingers still clenched in your hair, "I'm suggesting we switch so I can catch my breath."

Your eyes meet mine, contemplating my heaving chest, the bright flush on my face and neck, a wicked grin spreads across your mouth.

After taking only another second to process what I'm offering, you slide up the bed next to me. I capture your lips with mine again and taste myself on your mouth...sweet and smoky like honey, a hint of the sweat I'm covered with, before I pull away. You watch me position that mouth on the tip of your engorged penis, tongue licking, teasing, fingers gripping the length of you, stroking.

Moaning, you drop back onto the bed, eyes closed and now it's my turn to tease you, please you and fuck you.

elizaloo
elizaloo
122 Followers