A Most Erotic Face Sitting

Story Info
A house maid’s pussy becomes a shrine during face sitting.
1.6k words
4.45
37.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonyaShah
SonyaShah
30 Followers

All I could think of the whole time she was yelling at me was me grabbing her husband's hair as he had his face dug deep into my pussy licking and sucking my fleshy insides. I had had enough of the lady whose house I worked as a maid servant in India. Her verbal abuse had increased in the past few days and now I was sure I was going to quit.

She picked on every single thing I did, yelled at me for coming to work even a few minutes late and sometimes made fun of the way I looked. And this abuse was demoralising for me a woman in her mid 20s and she was a middle aged woman. But I wanted to do this one thing before quitting. I wanted to take revenge on her. And I had a wild idea on exactly how to do it.

I knew that her husband, who was also middle aged kinda fancied me. It wasn't out in the open. It was just a glance here and there. I knew he found me attractive and was generally nice and pleasant to me. He didn't stick up for me I think mainly because he didn't want to interfere in his wife's business and me along with taking care of the house was his wife's domain. I was going to approach her husband, do something wild sexually, have my fun and leave the house and never come back.

But it would have to be something memorable. Something he would never forget. So i wanted for a day when he was home alone and his wife was away. I dint know how much of a window we had time wise, but if anything was to happen it would have to be now. He was lying down on his bed. I slowly crept towards him. He opened his eyes and was startled to see me. I had to do something to let him know my intentions.

So I immediately unhooked my blouse and opened up my bra to let my breasts hang naked. His eyes opened and he gulped. He know exactly what was going to happen next. I then went and sat besides him as he lie down. He looked towards the door and I assured him that it was locked. I then took his hand and placed them on my breasts and indicated to him to fondle me. He slowly started kneading my breasts and pinched my dark nipples a bit and I bit my tongue as my body felt the mixture of pleasure and pain charging though my veins.

I then straddled his chest in a kneeling position. I scooted forward until thighs were on either side of his head. He then rested his arms beside my thighs. He kept looking into my eyes. It was an ironic twist how the color of the inside of my thighs and his face matched but the rest of my body was darker. Indians are obsessed with fair skin and I bet if every man got to see the inside of my thighs he would think I was the most beautiful Indian woman. I glanced at my thighs and stuck his tongue out. He kissed them a few times, and then started licking them.

I didn't mind. It tickled a bit but it was getting me wet and this meant I was ready. I then grasped the headboard and lowered my body. My vulva was now in contact with his face and mouth. I slowly started grinding his face. Hs tongue flicked in an out of my vulva, and I tried to get the tip of face submerged inside my vagina lips. When I looked closely I could see the tip of his nose glistening with my vagina juices. For some time I had him keep his face still so I could shove as much of my pussy into his face.

He had a thick moustache as most Indian men and it was cute to see it blend and even contrast with my curly pubic hair. The thinness and silkiness of my pussy hair scraping and tussling with the thinness of his moustache. He was so complaint and in sync with me. I knew he never ever did anything like this with his wife, that shrew. No way. I undid my hair and he reached behind my back, held the bottom of him hair and started gently tugging. I had my face up and my eyes looking up at the ceiling as his tongue swished, swirled, slurped, and sucked the insides of my vagina.

Every once in a while as I slightly bounced and scraped my pussy over his mouth, I paused and positioned my ass on top of his mouth. I had an itching for my ass crack to also be licked, slurped and made wet. He obliged and slid his tongue up and down my crack. I could feel the slight wet tingle of his throbbing tongue around my black, glistening and opening asshole.

I tried to open up my asshole as much for his tongue to protrude in as possible. Oh, I was starting to love this man. This man I barely paid attention to but who I know masturbated fantasising having sex with me. I knew he lusted after me, wanted me and yearned for me. I loved him now for the way he slid his tongue along my ass cracking but just at the point of my asshole he flicked and slurped. I laughed to myself imaging if my asshole had a tongue and so I cold French kiss him. But for now I had to settle for his tongue slipping and splashing around my hole and along my crack.

I could feel the wet coolness of his saliva on my ass hair. No servant had served so well a house as this man served me and my asshole. He earned his monthly salary in those few minutes.

My breasts were swelling, my nipples getting erect, my thighs quivering. I knew what this meant, I was about to squirt. And squirt i did. All over his face. Oh what a beautiful sight. It was as if my pussy and absorbed all his saliva as he sucked my vagina and returned it to him in the form of my squirt as a shower of blessing.

Just when I thought we were done, we heard my master's voice. She was speaking on the phone. That woman had returned from wherever she had gone and guess what? She was talking about me with one of her skinny ass friends.

I could hear her complain about me. Lies. All lies. Now I was pissed. But I wasn't going to storm out of there. No. I did the next best thing. I made her husband whose face was still under my now dripping pussy now re position his face. i gave him a look. He looked scared. He was wondering if I was feeling bad for the way his wife was talking about me.

I gave him a look to say I wasn't feeling bad. And that now I was going to give him the best sexual experience he was ever going to have in that marriage bed. So I gently positioned my self on top of his face. I spread my pussy lips just a bit and placed them every so gently just over his lips. I let him stick his tongue out, and then I started grinding.

Slowly, very slowly. And then picked up the pace, gently, very gently. By now my master she made her way towards the bedroom door. She tried opening the door but it was obviously shut. She yelled for her husband to open it, but guess what. He couldn't answer. Because my pussy was all over his mouth and face and i was sucking his life, his essence, all he could ever feel and hope in his marriage into my pussy. He was letting all his passion, all his sex, his soul slide out of his mouth and into my pussy.

My pussy was his shrine now. I was sucking out his life and was going to take it with me forever. And now I started moaning. Yeah, moaning loud enough for her to hear on the other side of the door. And I'll tell you what? My moaning was such that she did not have to imagine very hard to know exactly what was happening inside.

My moaning carried her husband's soul that was sucked by my pussy and was now emitted though my mouth in my moaning and growling. My moans echoed and reverberated all along the walls of the house. I was marking this house. It was mine. My wetness, my smell, my flesh, all evaporated in the heat of my passion with her husband and as now staining the walls.

She tried banging the door and shouting her husband's name. But i just kept on grinding. And he was so into it, so lost in me, so absorbed by my pussy, I'm sure he even forgot her name.

After we were done, I got up very quietly. Stood up naked. My pussy was throbbing and glistening with her husband's saliva. I walked towards the door. I was still naked. And with my clothes in one hand and with the other I opened the door.

She was standing there, mouth wide open. I then very slowly inserted my fingers and palms into my wet pussy, and brought it towards her face. And then ever so gently as her face was still frozen, I smeared her lips and mouth with my wet fingers. Wet from his saliva. They had kissed. Husband and wife. The most erotic kiss ever.

SonyaShah
SonyaShah
30 Followers