A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad, but did I go too far?" he whispers to himself ten minutes later as he carefully folds the letter of his soft musing about his mother, along with some dark forbidden memories and carefully tapes it onto the jewelry case, but not before he gives it a moment or two of consideration that maybe he should just rip the letter up and bury his thoughts and memories forever. It would certainly be safer that way, but the wine has left him feeling both bold and reckless so he bravely tapes the letter to the box.

As he dashes downstairs, planning on asking her to hide up in her bedroom while he prepares the living room, he again says a short prayer wishing fervently he doesn't make a fool out of himself with what he has planned.

He finds her sitting at the kitchen table waiting patiently for him to be done, sipping on her wine. Maybe she is doing more than sipping he sees as the bottle which has been a bit over half full when he started his preparations is now nearly empty.

"Oh hi honey, I was beginning to wonder if you forgot about me," she says as he enters the room.

"Never Mom. Can you do me a favor? Go up to your room for a few minutes I will come get you when things are ready."

She happily agrees as she makes her way up the stairs on unsteady feet, drunkenly excited from both the wine, and that her son is going to such elaborate lengths, just for her.

Back downstairs he lays out the white rug flat in its old accustomed spot in front of what used to be the fireplace, and then quickly moves her favorite large round pillow chair over to the center of the rug, knowing she used to love to relax against it as she curled up in front of the fire.

Tonight, he can only hope she will be satisfied with the substitute he has planned for the fire. He takes the nearly two dozen of the large pillar candles out of the box and stacks them one by one, next to each other inside the gaping hole of the fireplace. He then lights them all, feverishly wishing she will appreciate the substitute fireplace he has created for her.

She only burned them on the most special of occasions, maybe once or twice in the last five years or so since her grandmother had given them to her, so he could only hope that after she sees that he has lighted them she will consider this evening worthy of burning her candles.

"Stupid...she will love you just for returning them to her." Jimmy quietly chastises himself as he prepares things.

He then takes the literally dozens of smaller tea light candles that was also inside the box and arranges them in a circle around the rug. After quickly lighting all the candles and killing the rest of the lights inside the house, he dashes upstairs, his mind in overdrive, to get her.

Jimmy knocks quietly on her door. She emerges from her room and before she can start asking questions, he quickly grabs her hand, politely asking her to be quiet as he leads her down the dark hallway. The house is pitch black upstairs so they move slowly, carefully down the hall to the stairs, hand in hand.

They thread their way through the dark kitchen, and over to the stairs that lead downstairs to the family room. At the top of the stairs she spots the soft glow of candles and her heart starts to race.

As they make their way down the stairs to the family room, she first spots the white rug, her favorite white rug, laid out in front of the fireplace, and then the dozens of blazing pillar candles, which she immediately recognizes as the ones Jimmy's dad stole from her. Her poor heart nearly stops, such is her surprise.

Thanks to it be so deathly quiet in the house, he hears her say serenely under her breath, "Oh God Jimmy you certainly have out done yourself this time."

Looking at him solemnly with a heart that won't stop racing, she says quietly "How did you find my rug and my candles honey?

"I just did some snooping over at dad's house, and then I took back what rightly belongs to you."

"To us honey and he will kill you when he finds out..." She pauses and looks at him seriously hoping he understands just how bad his father's anger can be before adding, "You understand this baby?"

"So what..." he starts to say his voice angry with defiance, before quickly deciding he would not like his hatred for his father ruin this night. "As long as I could make you happy for just this one night. Like I promised so you don't feel cheated for not going out tonight I could care less what he does to me."

"Jesus Jimmy you are blowing me away with all this. Can we go sit on the rug now?"

"First I have something to give you. Here over on the couch."

He takes her hand and leads her over to the couch. They sit down side by side as she looks at him expectantly.

"Now close your eyes Mommy. I want to make you happy," he says quietly as he looks at her noticing for the first time, with maybe equal parts disappointment and relief that she has put a bra on under that pretty crocheted sweater of hers.

Lini heart races as it been so very long since she heard that old catch phrase of his, "close your eyes I want to make you happy mommy."

He used to say that all the time when he was little, and then would give her a little gift of sorts. Sometimes a flower he picked in the back yard, sometimes a piece of her favorite candy, sometimes a sweet romantic poem he wrote for her, or sometimes just a hug and a kiss. It was all so very special and sweet, but of course, as the years passed he sadly outgrew it.

But now here he was, once more saying it, making her heart race. She feels a small box being gently placed in her hands once her eyes are tightly shut.

"Now open them mommy and see what your little boy got you," Jimmy says mimicking the words he used to say to her those many long years ago.

She opens her eyes and sees the black velvet jewelry case with the attached white note to it.

"Should I read your note first?"

"The gift first, then the note."

She slowly opens the box, and just as she suspected, she sees its most spectacular. Pulling her gift carefully from the black velvet that it rests on, she peers at it closer and sees it's something that, from time to time, she has sure she has mentioned to Jimmy that she has always dreamed of owning- a super nice, (nice being expensive) diamond necklace.

The necklace is a thing of sheer beauty as Lini smiles brightly at Jimmy, her heart beating rapidly. The 18k gold necklace has three diamond studded heart shaped pendants intertwined with one another. She moves it closer to the light of the candles and watches the diamonds glitter softly, just as her heart is glittering softly with love for him.

She carefully hooks it around the back of her neck, hardly being able to contain her excitement as she can only imagine how very expensive this necklace must have been and how he must have been saving his money forever to get this for her...just for her!!

She then turns her attention to the letter and begins to silently read it as he watches with bated breath.

Mommy:

I hope you like your gift. The brilliance of each diamond can only be matched by the brilliance of my love for you. A love so powerful that I would do anything to see you smile, to see you laugh, to just be happy that is. I watched with an agonized and most jealous heart the horrible way dad treated you all those years. I prayed for his death time and time again, so you could be released from that lonely prison he created for you.

As a young boy, I used to dream of me being the brave knight, you the beautiful queen, and him the wicked ugly dragon. And of course in my dream the brave knight slays the dragon and wins the hand of the queen. Alas the dreams of a young child are silly no.

As I got older my dreams of you got...darker, filled with teen angst over the most beautiful and alluring woman in the world, my mother. Of my dreams as a teenager I dare not speak of the details for they were both dark and wicked mom and filled me with a tremendous amount of guilt. I only mention this now as a reminder, in case you begin to doubt your absolute beauty, that at least one person, me, thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

I used to tell you how utterly beautiful you were all the time when I was young, sweet and innocent, and of course once I got older I thought doing so would make you feel uncomfortable so I stopped telling you, while all the time knowing it was still true in my heart. Tonight, I decided to release my pent up feelings for you that I have suppressed for years, hoping against hope that they do not make you feel too terribly uncomfortable.

I know your self-esteem took a major hit when dad left you for a younger woman, you thought prettier, nay sexier even than yourself, but his loss is my gain. Your mature beauty blows away his new wife's ugly young beauty any day of the week. You need to hear these things as I suspect you question your attractiveness as you get older, but there is no question mother, like a fine wine you're only becoming more beautiful with every passing year.

I know one night can't ever hope to make up for the lifetime of neglect you suffered at the hands of dad, but I can try can I not? I can try to give you one night so special that it burns its way through a lifetime of bitter and ugly memories suffered at the hands of that man. I hope you have enjoyed our night together, that I have not made so much of a fool of myself. All this that I have done tonight is nothing more than a long overdue glorious tribute to your spectacular beauty and my undying love for such beauty.

All in all, if nothing else this night should serve as a reminder of the complete and hopeless love I have for you. Forever and forever and forever again and again I love my mommy. Nothing could be truer.

Finally, I want to share the memories I have of you, some created tonight, some created many long years ago. Yes they are memories worth remembering forever as you are the best and most beautiful mother in the whole wide world.

I shall never forget tonight, as we danced, the soft way you welcomed me back into your warm, loving embrace. Nor could I ever hope to forget the clean smell of your long beautiful hair so luxurious in pure beauty that it nearly takes my breath away. The dazzling way you made yourself look so beautiful tonight...just for me...makes my heart sing and shall never be forgotten.

But it is the distant memories that burn the brightest for me. When I was so young and so sweet and so very innocent, and we would spend cold winter nights alone in front of the fire. Our extra-long cuddling and kissing sessions, while dad was away always neglectful of your needs, while snuggling under a blanket on a dark and stormy night is a memory that is so distant yet so painfully bright that I could never hope to forget it.

But it was the way you would clutch me so tight to your warm bosom making me feel like there, snuggled against your chest, I was in the safest place in the world, is what I remember so very fondly and dare I say- miss so very desperately. Honestly, absolutely more than anything in this world, nothing made me feel more loved, more secure, than during a long, slow cuddling session with you in front of the fire on a cold winter evenings.

Dare I confess of having particularly dark memories, of when I was young that seems more like fantasy now thinking back on it, of us cuddled in front of the fire alone and many times, with the help of your gentle hands, I remember feeling my head sliding ever so slowly downward until my tiny face rested gently upon your chest. More than once I remember you removing your top saying gently, "Do you mind if mommy takes off her shirt as it's kinda hot in front of the fire and under the blanket."

Without waiting for an answer, as you surely knew I did not mind, I watched with awe as you revealed to my hungry eyes that gorgeous chest of yours. As I fondly recall, you seemed to always wearing a particularly colorful sexy lace bra those evening that set my young mind on fire.

Then you begin to slowly, softly play with my hair as you positioned yourself so my little face would be resting firmly between those big, beautiful breasts of yours as I stared at them in wonder, marveling at their pure beauty.

Did all this truly happen or is it some sorta of weird distorted fantasy of mine. A fantasy that to this day still burns bright in my heart. Could I remember such things so long ago as reality or was it just imagined fantasy on my part?

Could I truly remember your whispered words of encouragement as you would slowly undo your bra inviting me to suckle upon your lovely breasts? Even as I was much, much past the age to be breast fed. Again I ask—did all that happen or is it as such just some wishful thinking on my part of a memory that never happened.

Can you be brave and tell me or does bringing this up now, when I am older only cause us both embarrassment. I promised to bare my heart and soul to you, no more secrets so there you have it...me completely exposed to you mommy.

In my defense, if I have made you feel uncomfortable, all I can say is- I love you and I'm sorry. Sorry that I have fallen so madly in love with the most stunning, most alluring, and most gorgeous creature on this fair earth of ours...my mother.

Love,

Jimmy

The words in his letter rip into her heart with it raw powerful emotion causing large tears to begin to well in her eyes. Tears that she fights desperately, if only not to ruin the makeup she had just finished touching up while alone upstairs.

She looks at him and sees him nervously twisting his hands together, probably wondering if he went too far.

"Your words touch me deeply honey as does your gift of the very pretty diamond necklace and I think we should continue our talk over in front of the old fireplace, relaxing on my rug, in front of the candles, both which you so bravely rescued from the evil dragon."

She leans over and kisses the side of his face, a simple kiss, yet one that sends shivers up and down his spine. "You know this may sound silly but of all the things you said in your letter what touched me most was one simple word baby..." She pauses and looks at him seriously so he understands she is not at all joking, teasing or kidding like she is so apt to do with him.

"What word is that Mom?" He asks surely knowing the answer must be the word "love".

"The one simple word you opened your letter with Jimmy...Mommy."

"Really why?" he asks surprised that such a simple word could hold such power. She stands up holding out her hand to him. He takes it and allows himself to be led over to the rug in front of the fireplace. On the way over she fills both of their wine glasses up once more.

He somehow feels as they settle down side by side on the rug, giving her the necklace, along with the letter was his final act of "control" tonight as from now on it would be her leading the way.

"You used to call me that all the time when you were just a baby, and then a little boy, and then even sometimes into your young teens and it..." She pauses, takes his hands into hers, before going on. "It just that I always felt that our love was strongest when you thought of me as "mommy" which would make me think of you once again as my sweet, adorable baby boy who loved his mommy so very much and so very desperately. I know it sounds silly and stupid huh?"

"No not at all. I...I mean calling you Mommy brings back wonderful loving memories for me to."

"All you have done tonight, especially the bringing back the 'close your eyes, I want to make you happy,' game has brought back such a powerful flood of wonderful memories..." She reaches out and strokes the side of his face gently, "Memories that you obviously have not forgotten either. Memories that can only be reinforced if you maybe could be so brave and call me nothing but Mommy for the balance of this most wonderful dream evening of ours."

She looks at him, blinking back tears again, so he knows she is deadly serious. "I can do that call you Mommy if you wish."

"I do. You know I think it's only fair since you opened up to me so completely in your letter, and tonight for that matter that I do the same for you. I have a confession to make sweetheart. You must promise to listen with an open heart and be real truthful in your responses. OK."

"Yes of course," he says anxiously wondering what confession she was planning on making. He watches as she greedily gulps down her wine wondering if she is planning on purposely getting drunk in order to easier make her little confession.

"You know your part of the letter where you tell of being the brave knight and wanting to rescue me from your daddy when you were young..."

"Stupid silly fantasy huh?" He says a bit embarrassed.

"I think not as it turned out to be truer than you could have imagined."

She leans forward, while reaching out to clutch his hands, and brings her mouth to his ear. What she tells him next seems unbelievable.

"Last year before we split up your daddy insisted I get a boob reduction. He even made the fucking appointment for me with the doctor and drove me there. I had no choice. But once inside alone with the doctor..." she pulls back and looks at him raising her voice now.

"I told him I didn't want a boob reduction, but instead I wanted to make them bigger. I was a 38DD at that time, and in case you didn't know..." a mischievous smile comes across her face as she continues, "38 DD's are already pretty big, right honey?"

She says this with the sole purpose of wanting to draw him in completely to her confession as a prelude as to what she hopes will happen next. She pauses, waiting for him to answer.

"Yeah real big I think."

"So I told myself just to piss off your father I would make them bigger. I told the doctor to increase my cup size from double D to double E."

"Jesus mom they must be huge now." Jimmy says not really meaning to say it aloud, but it just kinda slipped out.

"Yes they are. Your daddy was mad enough to file for divorce. It was the first time I ever defied him. I guess it was the final straw."

"Is that why you did it, I mean just to make him mad?"

"No I had another reason honey. A more compelling reason if I'm going to be real honest..." She pauses, a dramatic pause if you will, allowing the tension to build before answering with a simple word, "You."

"Me?"

"Yes I...well by that time you were 17 and noticing girls and such, and I was starting to get maybe a little jealous. And I noticed, one day when I was cleaning in your room I found your little porn stash, you know by accident. I was curious to see what kinda girls interested you and I noticed you seemed to have a thing for mature Asian women with..." She pauses before laying down her trump card, "really big tits. I remembered smiling to myself thinking I fit the bill perfectly."

Jimmy blushes bright red now. He fidgets nervously, wringing his hands a bit as she has hit the nail right on the head.

"Your blushing tells me I am exactly right sweetie."

"Yeah but still I'm not sure I understand?"

"Not surprisingly as I barely understood myself that day when I defied your father and told the doctor to make them bigger. All I can figure is maybe I felt the need to compete with the girls in your little porn stash so I made them bigger. So you see being that led to your father leaving me you did rescue me in a sense."

"I did huh."

"Yes you did baby. Your little big tit fetish was the key to my freedom so as a reward I think maybe..." She stops, looks at him with a bold and reckless smile on her face and says, "You should be the first person I show my new and improved bigger tits off to, but don't worry Mommy is wearing a bra under her sweater now."