A Most Pleasureable Offer Ch. 05

Story Info
Hannah is comforted by Xander and Paris, then taken by both.
2.8k words
4.73
4.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xwriter85
xwriter85
22 Followers

A week into her new life and Hannah was settling in quite nicely. She was often with all three men but there were times when she was with just one or two of them.

Cole was the most outgoing of the three and the most fun, so they often played games or explored the island together.

Xander was the most serious and the most at ease at enjoying the quiet. There was something soothing and intimate about being able to snuggle into him in the library, occasionally chatting about what book each of them was reading.

Paris was intense. On the surface, he seemed as if everything happened around him but Hannah was quick to realize he knew every detail about the island, the house, and what she did when she wasn't with him.

That morning, all four of them had breakfast and then Paris and Xander left to sit in on a conference call, leaving her with Cole. She was rarely left on her own.

"Well, sweetheart, I hope you're okay with losing this morning."

"Really, is that what you think?" Hannah laughed as she sipped her orange juice. There seemed to be no game that Cole would turn down and he had taken it as his mission to challenge Hannah at every sport and board game he could find. Which was fine with Hannah, as she was quite able to hold her own.

"Yep, I know you won at checkers yesterday and volleyball the day before, but I have a good feeling about today."

"Same bet?" Hannah smirked as she placed her empty glass in the sink, still slightly guilty that some maid would be the one cleaning it and not her.

"Yep. I win, I get to eat that gorgeous pussy. You win and you get the delight of sucking my cock."

"Hm, it is a pretty nice cock." In emphasis, Hannah rubbed her hand over the bulge in Cole's shorts, causing him to moan before he grabbed her hand.

How a week had completely changed Hannah's life. Just one week ago she had been a virgin, living in a tiny apartment, barely able to afford enough to eat. Now, she had food whenever she wanted, a deliciously comfortable bed to sleep in, and three men who had awakened her entire body.

"Now, sweetheart, if you keep that up I won't be able to control myself, and while that will certainly lead to fun, I'd rather have the satisfaction of beating you before I have an orgasm."

Hannah managed one more squeeze of his cock and then Cole scooped her up in his arms to carry her down the hall. She shrieked as he threw her over his shoulder and then smacked her lightly on the bum. Still, his hand quickly warmed her skin as she was wearing a very sheer sundress and no underwear.

"Shh, sweetheart. Xander and Paris are on a call and you don't want to interrupt their serious business."

He laughed and Hannah joined in with him. It had felt so foreign, at first, to be happy, but with Cole, it had been the easiest to forget her past life and to hope that maybe, she would never have to go back to it.

"Ever played ping pong before?" Cole asked as he placed Hannah back on her feet, being sure to rub his body against hers as he did so.

Hannah stumbled but Cole caught her. She turned away from him, wanting him to think her stumble was merely from being on her feet again. Yes, she had played ping pong before. Back in her past life.

"Let's do this," she said, instead. She smiled, hoping it looked authentic and not forced. Thankfully, Cole was too busy grabbing paddles to notice.

The experience was fine, at first. Hannah concentrated on hitting the ball so her thoughts weren't too intrusive but once her muscle memory returned, all she could hear was the soft thud of the ball as it bounced from the table and to her paddle. She was transported back to her past life, when she was a little girl. It was not a happy past.

The memories that she had hidden for so long, had trapped deep down inside of her, came roaring back to the surface and Hannah dropped her paddle, the echo of it clambering off the walls.

"Hannah?" Cole's voice rumbled with concern.

"Sorry, just a stomach ache," she lied. "I think, maybe I might go lie down."

"Let me go get Paris."

"No, no I don't want to bother him. I'm fine, really. Maybe just something I ate."

Cole walked with her back to her room, his hand on her back, his side warm against hers. She wanted to lean into him, let him carry her, but she didn't want to be that person anymore and she didn't want him knowing what she had suffered.

In her bedroom, Hannah quietly got under the covers. Cole closed the curtains and darkened the room, then sat on the bed next to her. His hands were warm on her forehead and she closed her eyes as he scrutinized her, still clearly unsure whether he should get Paris or not.

"I'm fine," she tried to reassure him. "I'm just going to rest for a bit and then I'm sure I'll be back to myself."

"I'll check on you a little later." Cole kissed her sweetly on the forehead and left her alone.

Hannah lay in bed for a long time until sleep finally came in fits and bursts. Cole came in to check on her, then Paris, and then Xander. She knew she was worrying them but she couldn't bring herself to offer any explanations. Paris brought soup but she had lost her appetite.

Finally, it was night and Paris was back. He stroked her back and kissed her, murmuring soothing words as she was lulled back into a fitful sleep.

In the middle of the night, Hannah woke up. She was drenched in sweat and the remnants of her nightmare clawed at her stomach. Paris still slumbered and she ached to lean into his embrace but she stopped herself. She was broken. She didn't want to come to him like that.

The lack of food all day finally caught up and with a sigh, Hannah slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Paris. She tiptoed down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen where she poured herself a bowl of cereal. After sleeping on and off the whole day, she was wide awake. Not wanting to go back to bed, Hannah moved into the library.

"Ah, little one, insomnia plaguing you, too?"

Hannah jumped as she heard Xander's voice in the darkness. A light came on from a side table, illuminating Xander. He lay on the couch, a book on his stomach.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you," Hannah said before turning to go.

"Come here, little one." His words were a command and while they were warm, Hannah instinctively moved to obey them.

Xander moved the book off his chest and opened his arms so that Hannah moved on top of his stomach, Xander's chin resting at the top of her head.

"Now, I've seen sick people before. Plenty of them, in fact. And I know the difference between being physically sick and sick from one's thoughts. So why don't you tell me what thoughts you are running from?"

Whether it was the quiet of the night or the soft beating of Xander's heart, Hannah decided to finally open up.

"When I was a kid, we had no money. There was nothing to do and most of the other kids in my neighborhood were mean, so I spent a lot of time alone. I had one friend, though, Spencer. He was quiet, too, and we would walk to the library and take out as many books as we could, then hide in the basement of our apartment building to read so we could escape all the other kids who roamed outside.

"One day, Spencer was really excited. He had found an old ping pong table in the basement. The net was ripped to shreds, probably by mice, but I brought my mother's old sewing kit down and we spent days sewing it back together."

"I admire your resourcefulness, little one." Xander's hands sifted through her hair. She loved how he always played with it.

"Suddenly, we had something we could play at. We spent hours down there, and it was during that time I felt like an ordinary kid. You know, not just some loser who only read all the time."

"Reading isn't for losers, but go ahead."

"I should have seen it coming," Hannah sighed as she blinked away tears.

"Spencer would cough while he was playing. I convinced myself far longer than I should have, that it was just the dust from the basement. He was skinny, but we all were, and then he was even skinnier than he had been."

"How old were you?" Xander asked quietly.

"Old enough to know better. Eight, maybe? My mother had already been taken by the sickness. So many countless others. Other kids I knew. But Spencer was my friend. My only friend. We had tricked ourselves into thinking we were invincible and now here was proof that we weren't."

It was silent in the room, just the tick-tock from a grandfather clock. "I was ten when I lost my parents," Xander finally spoke, his words but a whisper. "Both of them in the span of a week. My brother was next. My aunt was worried I would be next so she took me in."

"Oh," Hannah gasped.

"I thought I was saved, at first, but my uncle was resentful of another mouth to feed. I spent the next few years wishing the sickness had taken me, too."

"What -- How did you leave?"

"Paris," Xander said simply. "But that, little one, is a tale for another day. Come. You're cold and, as usual, you are not wearing anything warm enough."

Hannah wanted to protest but Xander was right. It was warm enough in his arms but she could feel a chill start to creep through her body.

He walked her back up to her room and kissed her on the cheek before leaving.

"Wait," she called out softly. "I don't want you to go."

Xander looked at her and then over to the bed. Hannah turned to see that Paris was awake, although still lying there. Paris nodded.

Hannah got into bed, removing the thin dress she wore. Paris engulfed her in his arms, kissing her softly, then harder. His skin instantly warmed her. His kisses were hot and wet and urgent.

"You worried me, Hannah," he said, finally breaking their kiss.

"Sorry."

"I want you. Need you," he gasped as his lips found hers again.

"I need you, too. Both of you," she was able to get out before she was kissing Paris again. Xander was behind her, naked, and his hands moved over her back and to the sides of her breasts. He kissed her neck hungrily, biting a path that moved to her ear, sucking and tugging on her earlobe.

With two cocks pressed into her body, Hannah squirmed at the onslaught of awaiting pleasure. She wanted everything all at once. At first, she was trying to ease the last of the memories from her mind but as Paris's fingers dipped into her ever-wet pussy and Xander's expert hands molded over her breasts, she could only focus on the here and now of the moment.

Before, when she had been with Paris, he was careful, cautious of how she would react. But now, he moved faster and Hannah could feel his need as his fingers curled into her pussy, finding her g-spot, his cock hard against her thigh.

Just as he settled into a rhythm, her hips pushing into Paris's palm, wanting him to move his fingers even deeper into her, he pulled out, moving Hannah so she was straddled atop him. Her legs hugged his thighs and Paris's hands gripped her waist as he pulled her over his cock, teasing her pussy as he hit her clit. She moaned and threw her head back at the encroaching pleasure. One more pass and he flexed his hips, thrusting his cock deep inside of her.

"Yes!" she yelled out, her eyes widening at the sudden intrusion. "More," she moaned as he moved down, then up again, trapping her body with his hands so he was in control.

"You're so tight, Hannah. So sweet. So hot. Your gorgeous pussy, wrapped around me." His words were stilted, his breath caught in his control.

"I want more," Hannah whispered. "I need more." The day had been too raw, too full of emotions, and now, all she wanted was to be used in the moment. She wanted the desires of both men to satiate her growing hunger.

"Fuck, little one." Xander's growls came behind her and she felt his hand on her back pushing gently down so her chest was on Paris's. The contact with his hard muscles sent an ache through her breasts. She flattened her chest down, her nipples hard and sore as they moved over his skin.

From behind, Hannah was only dimly aware of Xander moving and then her eyes sprung open as a cold liquid hit her ass. Xander's finger was there, soothing the sting, prying into her opening. One finger then two, as he eased in. Already it was different than before. With Paris lodged tightly inside of her and two of Xander's fingers, she was impossibly full. There was no way Xander would be able to fit.

As if sensing her alarm, Paris's fingers stroked her back. He slowed his thrusts as Xander worked inside her. "Shh, Hannah. You have to trust us."

"Yes," she whispered. Her voice wavered but she had no reason not to trust them. All along, they had been there to catch her if she fell. Yes, she was there for their pleasure but they had proven time and again that her pleasure was just as important.

"Breathe, little one," Xander commanded as he eased his fingers out of her, only to be replaced by the soft crown of his cock.

Hannah's breathing grew ragged as he pressed slowly inside her.

"Fuck, this is tight," Xander groaned. He was echoed by Paris who had completely stopped moving.

As Xander slowly pushed his cock inside her, Hannah felt a burning sensation in her ass. It was painful, then pleasurable. Alternating emotions coursed through her body as she tried to adjust to the two men inside her. She wanted to move but both men gripped her, immobilizing her.

"Not yet, Hannah," Paris admonished as she wriggled between them. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she pressed into Paris's chest.

"Oh god, I'm in." Xander panted as he lessened his grip on Hannah's hips.

As if he had been waiting for this cue, Pairs started to move. He still gripped Hannah but moved his pelvis, his cock sliding halfway out of Hannah's pussy. As he pushed back in, Xander retreated from her ass. The synchronized movement was kept up and together they moved, one pulling out as the other surged upwards.

Hannah had never felt anything like it before. Just a thin membrane of skin separated the two cocks inside her. Each time they moved, she gasped, aware of more nerve endings than ever before. She was stuck between them, unable to move, and while she fought it slightly at first, she eventually gave in, allowing them to use her.

"This is ecstasy," Xander groaned. He leaned his head down, kissing the nape of her neck, biting into her shoulder, and causing Hannah to cry out. His beard softly scratched her and she shuddered at the sensation.

"More," was the only refrain left in her.

"Jesus, Hannah, any more and we're going to hurt you." Paris's voice was as strained as the grip he had on Hannah's thighs.

"More," she repeated. "I'm not made of glass."

Her words unleashed a torrent of movement. Paris rocked his hips harder into her, slamming his cock right to her cervix. Xander broke free of his control and surged in right as Paris retreated. Hannah could no longer tell where each began and where each ended. She closed her eyes, the back of her eyelids a tapestry of stars.

"I want to come," she whimpered, using her last breath to state her wish.

She was so close. All it took was Xander's finger. He reached between their bodies to find her clit, hard and ultra-sensitive. One pass over the nerves and everything in Hannah's body became liquid. Her pussy pulsed hard and fast around Paris's cock until she felt his release, along with his guttural cry.

Xander was right after them, his own string of curses. He pistoned inside her ass, his balls hitting her flesh as he rammed home one last time, his own jet of come lodging deep inside her.

Hannah was vaguely aware of a warm cloth wiping her down. She couldn't move but thankfully didn't have to. Her last thought was of being completely safe with two men bracketing her as she slipped into a dreamless sleep.