A Most Pleasureable Offer Ch. 07

Story Info
Hannah learns to ask for what she wants.
2.9k words
4.62
3.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xwriter85
xwriter85
23 Followers

The last few weeks had been full of sunshine but that day their luck broke. Torrents of rain lashed at the windowpanes and Hannah sighed at the sight. At first, the rain had been a soothing cacophony. Paris, Cole, and Xander all had business and she was left on her own, which was fine, as she was eager to spend the morning in the library. And it probably still would have been fine, if Hannah hadn't needed a new book to read.

Having finished Alice in Wonderland, Hannah had skimmed the shelves of the library. There were books under a number of genres and it had been hard to pick just one. She had almost settled on a mystery when a group of books caught her eye. They had no titles on their spines, which intrigued her, so she pulled one off the shelf, and then gasped at the cover.

There, in black and white was a woman. She was naked, her body draped over a bed, the blankets rumpled. She had her eyes closed but her mouth was open. Hannah traced over the O-shape, wondering if she looked like this woman, so clearly in the aftermath of an orgasm.

As if in a trance, Hannah took the book with her to an overstuffed couch. Absently, she threw a blanket over top of her and settled in, mesmerized by the content. The book was full of sex. With multiple men, and even a woman. The words were stark and almost overwhelming, but Hannah couldn't put it down. Despite having engaged in many of the acts described, seeing them on paper brought them to a whole new level.

When a servant came in with lunch, Hannah jumped hard from the shock, hastily turning the cover of the book over. The servant and Hannah both apologized and if she hadn't been so shocked by her activity, Hannah would have seen the irony of being embarrassed about reading a smutty book when she was engaging in those same smutty acts all over the house.

With one hand holding her book, Hannah ate her lunch. She didn't feel hungry but knew she had to eat. Then, the book was over, and Hannah was still in the library. Still alone.

It was agony being alone. Paris had explained, at the beginning, that she was not to touch herself when alone. She hadn't paid the decree much attention; after all, with three men around, why would she need to masturbate? But now, all she could think of was how wet she was and how she ached. Just one touch and he would never know, she told herself. But Paris was astute and Xander even more so.

Sighing, Hannah got up. She was restless now and needed to move. She returned the book to its spot, noting there were five other nameless titles next to the open space. A quick look confirmed her suspicions: they were all of a similar theme.

The rain was still pouring, so a walk was out of the question. She could watch a movie, but she knew sitting down wouldn't be an option. Finally, like an addict who thinks they can take just one puff of a cigarette and be fine, Hannah went to find Paris. She only wanted to see him, she told herself.

The door to the office was open but Hannah knocked anyway, fidgeting slightly as Paris, Xander, and Cole all looked up at her. They sat around a round desk, laptops and papers strewn atop it.

"Hannah," Paris looked up with a smile. "You're a pleasant sight to see. Everything okay?"

"Yep," she responded. "I, um, just wanted to see if you needed anything."

She shifted on her feet, aware of the ache between her legs. Any one of the men would have satisfied her current state but now, seeing them all together, Hannah wanted all of them. She felt so foolish, not being able to wait the few more hours it would take for them to finish their work.

"Sorry, I should let you get back to work."

"Nonsense, sweetheart. We're always happy to see you. Much better to look at than these dreary numbers." Cole winked.

Hannah smiled back at him but it only increased her inner turmoil. She turned to leave, needing to escape before she threw herself at the men and they thought her a fool.

"Hannah." It was Xander's voice, calm but stern. She turned back to face him, swallowing hard. "You're lying, Hannah. Keep it up and I'll take you over my knee for a spanking."

"Xander!" Cole's voice was loud as he admonished him.

But Xander wasn't chastised. "Please, do you see the blush on her face? Her nipples almost poking right through the material of her dress? Hannah's intrigued at the suggestion, not scared."

It was true. A spanking was meant to be a punishment, but she had enough experience with these men to know they were capable of turning anything into a sensual delight.

"Regardless, we can discuss that later," said Paris. "But Hannah, Xander is right. You need to tell us what you need so we can help you. Please," he added softer.

Hannah couldn't take it anymore. The new suggestion, the sight of all the men, so studious, their focus only on her. She covered her face and began to speak. The words came out in a rush. If she stopped to think of them, she would never be able to continue.

"I was reading this book in the library. I found it by accident, and it was full of sex. I couldn't stop reading, and all it made me do was think about you three. What you do to me, what you make me feel. I sat there, trying so hard to wait until you were finished work, but I'm so horny, and I don't know what to do."

A deafening silence engulfed her words. Slowly, Hannah slipped her hands from her face, unsure if any of her words were heard. As she blinked, she saw three men, their mouths all agape. As her words sunk into understanding, their looks all turned as one. They were men one moment and in the next, they were wolves, looking at Hannah as if she was prey they were about to devour.

As if in slow motion, they left their chairs. Cole closed his laptop as if on autopilot; Xander's knuckles were white as he gripped the table to stand. One minute they were hard at work and the next they were next to Hannah, determination clear across all their faces.

It was Paris who reached her first. He swept her up and before she could register his movements, Hannah's head was dangling over Paris's back. He placed a hand on her ass to steady her as he stalked with her up the stairs, Cole and Xander hot on their heels.

Inside their bedroom, Paris deposited Hannah on the bed, slipping off her thin dress as he did so. They all took a minute to look down at her and she swallowed hard at the lust in their eyes. By now, Hannah was no stranger to being naked around them. Every day for the past two weeks, she had been with at least one of her men, and more often than not, two or all three of them at the same time. But it was still intoxicating to be so exposed.

Waiting just long enough for Hannah to get her bearings, Paris was quickly on her. His head delved into the apex of her thighs, and Hannah almost screamed at the pleasant assault. Paris was always attentive to her, always did his best to build her up, but this time, his tongue on her pussy was the first point of contact between the two.

Her hips bucked into his mouth and he placed his hands, so strong, on her thighs to hold her in place.

"Fuck, you're soaking wet, Hannah," he gasped, before beginning his assault again. His tongue dove into her pussy, fucking her, before moving back to her clit, lapping at the bundle of nerves as he drove her higher and higher into the throes of pleasure.

Hannah moaned again, unable to connect her brain with her mouth, and then even those moans were muffled as Cole's mouth found hers. His tongue lapped at hers, almost in tangent with Paris's tongue below.

Cole's hands stroked her hair, gently moving it out of her face. The compassion in his actions would have undone Hannah, if she weren't so aware of everything else happening to her body.

Lying on her back, her legs open to Paris, gave Xander the opportunity to lavish her breasts with attention. He suckled on each nipple, then grazed his teeth over them. She arched her back at the sensation but he gently pushed her shoulders back onto the bed. There were no restraints, but the hard bodies of the three men firmly told her who was in charge.

Her mouth, her breasts, her pussy: all were getting the attention they so desperately needed. It wasn't a coordinated affair, as each man worked on his own, but together, the sensations brought Hannah skyrocketing into an orgasm. Paris sucked on her clit just as Xander pinched one nipple and bit onto the other. Cole muffled her moans with his mouth, and she held on to one of Cole's shoulders and one of Xander's as she came, a massive mess of wetness and incomprehensible noises.

It wasn't enough.

Whether it was the words she had just read or the knowledge of their proven capabilities, Hannah rolled to her side, gathering her wits. All three had given her exactly what she wanted, so why was she still unsatisfied?

A loud smack brought Hannah to her senses. She tried to understand where the sound had come from and then her eyes popped open as she registered the sting on her ass. She gasped and was about to protest but the sting turned into a warmth that spread through her body, still quivering from her orgasm.

Another slap landed on her other ass cheek and she rode out the waves of pain and pleasure before looking up to see Xander, his eyes laser-focused on her, expecting an explanation.

"I want more," she whispered. Her throat was raw, she realized, from her moans and gasps. "Please, I want more. I want," she swallowed. "I want all of you."

"Absolutely nobody is going to protest that declaration, sweetheart," Cole said. He smoothed her sweat-laced hair from her head and engulfed her in a strong embrace. Hannah rolled with him until Cole was on his back, and she was lying on top of him. His chest was so hard. She hadn't even realized her men had gotten naked; she had been so focused on her own needs.

"You don't mind settling that exquisite pussy on my dick, now do you sweetheart?" Cole winked at her, and she smiled. She always felt so safe in Cole's arms. It wasn't just that he was so muscular. It was that he was so genuine, and she knew he would always put himself between Hannah and any danger.

Complying with his request, Hannah positioned herself. She slid down until Cole's cock was trapped between them. Slowly, she rocked, loving how Cole moaned when she did so. He was content to let her go at her own pace, which she appreciated. Despite her proclamation, she was still overly sensitive, and the slight reprieve allowed her body to relax and then prime itself again.

As Cole's hands dug lightly into her hips, Hannah got the message. She angled herself better and simultaneously, she and Cole groaned as his cock was buried deep in her pussy.

They were left alone for a moment. Paris and Xander knelt on the bed around them, and Hannah felt their eyes on her as she moved higher so that just the tip of Cole's cock was inside her, before slowly moving down again so he was deep inside her.

Cole's hands found her breasts, cupping them gently as she writhed on his cock, gyrating her hips for maximum pleasure.

Behind her, Paris smoothed his palms up her back, tracing her spine as he did so. She felt goosebumps arise on her skin. His lips met her top vertebrae as he followed the line of her collarbone, then up to her ear. His nips became firmer, and she shivered at the confluence of sensations.

"You're so fucking sexy, Hannah," he murmured in her ear before rimming the curve with his tongue. "Taking your pleasure from Cole. Letting us watch. And the honey from your pussy is the best thing I've ever tasted."

His words shot right through her core and she gripped Cole's chest tight with her hands, holding on as his cock slipped out of her just enough to hit her clit.

Paris's hands went down her back again but this time he pressed lightly, pushing her chest down to meet Cole's. She knew what was coming, or thought she did, until Paris's hand came down on her ass. It wasn't as hard as Xander's, but there was that now-familiar heat coursing through her body.

"Fuck, man," Cole growled out. "Her pussy's like a fucking vise when you do that."

Paris slapped her again, and Hannah's pussy spasmed around Cole. Another groan ripped through him.

She should have been shocked at his behavior. She should have railed at his treatment of her.

Hannah knew what violence was. Hungry stomachs and idle hands often resulted in raised voices and raised fists where she came from. But this was completely different. There was no anger behind the slaps, from either Xander or Paris. There was only sensuality and a mutual agreement that all of them would benefit from the experience.

Snug between Cole and Paris, Hannah felt the now-familiar sensation of warm lube being applied to her asshole. Paris, ever considerate, took his time opening her, ensuring she was prepared. Cole slowed down his movements, allowing Hannah to steady her breath and get ready.

When Paris's cock rimmed her back passage, Hannah felt the urge to protest. She knew he would fit from experience, but it still seemed improbable with Cole already lodged inside her. But she remained quiet, except for the gasps that escaped her as Paris inched his way inside.

"Fuuuck," Paris groaned as finally bottomed out inside Hannah. Cole's breath was ragged as he began to move. Both men held Hannah firmly in place as they began to work in tandem. Her breasts rubbed against Cole's chest as they moved her back and forth, Paris's balls hitting her with each thrust.

Hannah closed her eyes in ecstasy and then opened them as a third set of hands cupped her face.

"Ready, little one?" Xander asked. He knelt next to her, one hand fisting his cock. Hannah nodded and angled herself better, opening her mouth instinctively as he guided himself inside her eager mouth.

There she was, fucked by all three men. It was intense; it was overwhelming; it was ecstasy.

Unable to move or really think about how to act, Hannah merely let them use her. Cole thrust upwards into Hannah, then, when he retreated, Paris moved further into her ass.

Paris's grip on Hannah's face was sensitive but sure. Her hair was a mess, and he rolled it into his fist, tilting her mouth up into an angle that let her take him even deeper.

Every nerve in Hannah's body was affected. She felt waves of pleasure wash through her. Her breasts rubbed eagerly against Cole, her nipples aflame with the delicious friction.

Each time Cole thrust into her, her clit was rubbed even more, and the pressure in her ass brought new life to her body.

Moaning around Xander's cock, saliva dripping down her chin, Hannah gripped Cole's sides, needing to tether herself to something solid.

As her moans became louder, Paris picked up his pace, already punishing, and Cole followed suit.

"Sweetheart," Cole panted. "You're fucking fantastic," he grunted as he thrust hard into her.

"So good," Paris echoed.

"Deeper, little one," Xander commanded and Hannah relaxed her throat, taking him deeper than ever before. She was rewarded with a visceral moan, deep and baritone.

Knowing she had such an effect on her men sent Hannah into a tailspin of an orgasm. Her body didn't know how to react; it simply shattered. She gripped Cole; clamped her mouth down on Xander's cock.

Vaguely, she registered harder thrusts from Cole and Paris, felt the wetness increase inside her as it dripped out of her. Xander held her head, his come hitting the back of her throat. She tried to swallow but her body wasn't cooperating, and she felt it drip out of her mouth, pooling between her breasts.

Her last thought was of intense fulfillment. She had told Paris, Cole, and Xander what she needed, what she desired, and they had listened. They had acted exactly how Hannah had envisioned them to, and now she could fall into the deepest sleep imaginable.

"Not so fast, little one." Xander's words were too soothing, however, and her eyelashes fluttered, heavy with sleep.

Hannah felt herself float off the bed, only registering she was being carried into the shower once the warm water hit her body.

She mumbled a protest.

"Shh, Hannah. Let us wash you. Then you can sleep." Paris's words held the same comfort and she rested her head on his shoulder as his hands washed their bodily fluids off her.

"It's not nighttime yet," she murmured.

"No, but it's nap time, sweetheart," Cole murmured into her ear.

Hannah drifted in and out of sleep, aware only of small details. The soft, fluffiness of a towel as Cole dried her hair, the warmth of the blankets as Paris tucked her in.

A kiss, then another, and a third, on her forehead.