Jane - Virgin to Expensive Call Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane looks to change her life and explore sex. First chapter.
2.6k words
4.36
6.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers

Jane was 20 and it was time to take a new direction in life, she had been a book worm thru her school years not really developing a network of friends, keeping her hair short like a boys and wearing jeans and a shirt most of the time even having glasses, that gave her a more nerdy look (even though she had perfect 20/20 vision). She hadn't really got into sports although she loved to swim at 5'6" she found she wasn't competitive against the taller girls.

At 17 her mother was killed in an accident leaving her alone, as she had never met her father and she some how muddled thru to finish high school with good grades. With Uni costing to much to do, she went as a waitress at the local bar from 18 so she could cover expenses. Now her luck seemed to have turned getting a win in the local lottery, not enough to do nothing for the rest of her life but sufficient to allow her to take a break from working for maybe a year or two.

She had found a new place to live with in walking distance from a nice beach, the place was only a two bedroom place but the back yard was private and had a nice 6 person spa. Having moved in a couple of days ago she was now looking for a house mate to rent the spare room too. The site she had advertised on had scored quite a few hits probably the low price made it more attractive, so being a lovely warm spring day wearing just her old cut-offs she took her laptop out back and sat on the lounger to grab some rays while going thru the replies.

Soon she had reduced the list down to four that seemed interesting that she would have a face to face meeting with.

She arranged to meet at the cafe by the beach, the first guy seemed a looser and didn't match up to the reply he had sent. Allen was quite hot but as a struggling student she wondered if he could even make the rent. Alice was another student with the goth look and piercings which intrigued Jane having never been in that scene. Hanna was the last one she was to meet but as she was working it wouldn't be til the lunch time of the next day.

Being a nice warm day and not due to meet Hanna til noon, Jane put on her one piece swimsuit and shorts and headed to the beach, slipping off her shorts and dropping it with her bag by the bushes at the eastern end she headed for the water. It was cold but she still waded in to waist deep before diving under and swimming about 100m out and turned and starting swimming the length of the bay on the return leg the current forced her to swim harder which made her notice the cold of the water less. After managing about 8 lengths she headed in to shore going up on the grass area to sit and let the sun dry her.

At ten to 12 she pulled her shorts on and headed across to the cafe grabbing one of the outside tables to await Hanna's arrival, a couple of minutes later she noticed an old hotted up Mazda pull into one of the parks, the girl getting out had an air of confidence about her with a tight tank top on and sweat pants and sneakers this had to be Hanna. As she entered the cafe she took a quick look around then headed to where Jane sat.

"Hi I'm Hanna are you Jane?"

"Yes sit and join me."

The waitress came out for their orders, Jane got a black coffee and caesar salad while Hanna ordered a flat white and chicken salad. As Hanna looked Jane over she liked what she saw.

"Hope you don't mind that I'm still a bit sweaty but was running late with my work out at the gym, so didn't have time to shower." "Anyway if we are to be house mates, there will be times went we won't be at our best." Said Hanna.

"That's fine I'm only sun dried after swimming earlier." replied Jane.

As they ate lunch, they got to know a few things about each other and Jane sort Hanna would be ideal as a house mate.

Jane said. "Are you ready to come see the house, it's only a block up."

"Indeed let me pay for lunch as I can claim it as an expense." replied Hanna.

They entered the house and Jane show Hanna around, then they wandered out to the backyard and sat on the loungers.

Hanna said. "Love this backyard will be great on sunny days to lie out here and work on the all over tan. The shower in the bathroom is nice with twin heads and room for more than one, hope nudity doesn't offend you as I'm happy shedding my clothes."

"I had never really thought about it or done it, although I did sit out here topless the other day. So I'm more than happy to have you as my house mate when do you want to move in?" replied Jane.

"Friday morning good for you." said Hanna

"Perfect." replied Jane

So with everything agreed Hanna headed back to her car.

Just before nine on Friday morning Hanna drove onto the hard patch on the front lawn with a van behind her filling the driveway. It was David's van and Jenna, Hanna's workmate had come to help, not that there was to much mainly some boxes, a flat screen TV and an exercise bike.

Jenna who was wearing a knotted shirt giggled as her tits bounced about. "You will find that sexercycle fun especially when you crank it up."

At that point Jane noticed the modification to the bike where part of the seat was cut away and a dildo now sat attached to the gear wheel so as you pedaled, it would move up and down. Once everything was unloaded and the TV set up David & Jenna headed off.

Jenna yelled out as they left. "Don't forget to let me know when the spa party is."

Hanna said. "So what are you doing the rest of the day."

"Was gonna go check out the park along the way as with the wind at the moment probably a bit to cold to go for a swim." replied Jane.

"I shall join you then and after we can head down get a bottle of wine at the wine shop, then come back and sit in the yard to find out how sheltered it is." said Hanna.

So the girls headed along the road to where the park was finding a nice spot to sit and watch a group of kids playing touch. With the wind being blustery they soon headed down to the wine shop and found a nice Pinot Gris.

Back at the house Hanna opened the wine and pored a couple of glasses then they headed out into the backyard. As they sat on the loungers it was not only nice and private but also well sheltered and with the sun now out, Hanna removed her tank top and let her breasts feel the sun. A few minutes later she stepped in side then returned with a bottle of sun lotion.

Hanna looked at Jane then said. "It's nice and warm might as well start working on the tan are you going to join me." As the rose and slipped her jeans off then sat back on the lounger naked.

Jane a little amazed at how relaxed Hanna was with her nudity and having never gone that far herself, slipped her t-shirt off but for the moment left her cut-offs on. Then re-topped their glasses up. Being naked was second nature for Hanna as she massaged the lotion over her tits and down between her legs while sipping her wine. Looking across at Jane as she lay sipping her wine it was obvious that her tits and stomach had rarely been exposed to the sun.

"Jane would you like me to put some lotion on you and I can give you a nice massage which will make you more relaxed." said Hanna.

"Okay." replied Jane a little reluctantly.

Hanna scooted over and knelt beside the lounger Jane was on then squirted a big dob of lotion between Jane's 34B breasts, slowly she started to caress the lotion from between the breasts up to her neck and shoulders then back down either side and under the breasts before casually squeezing up over the breasts while her thumbs brushed the nipples. Hanna repeated the cycle a few more times to ensure Jane's upper body was well covered.

Jane started to find it was quite relaxing but also a bit erotic as she had never played with her tits like that even in the shower. Laying there watching Hanna work with her 34C tits nearly brushing Jane's as they swung about, she was starting to become moist between her legs. Hanna with a sly grin squirted another do-lib of lotion on Jane's belly button and proceeded to work it into her stomach, knowing she was starting to get Jane excited her hand slipped lower and casually undid the button on her cut-offs before sliding the zip down. Before Jane knew what had happened, Hanna had slip her cut-offs off and raised one of her legs and was know applying the lotion to it. Hanna was an expert at teasing and had soon massaged lotion into both legs but had barely brushed her pussy. As she stood she brushed her hand across Jane's pussy.

"I shall leave you to finish, feels great to be naked thou." grinned Hanna.

Jane was slightly stunned but just reached down and smoothed some lotion across her pussy, she was naked know might as well enjoy it as Hanna laid back down on the other lounger. Her mind was buzzing she had never been teased like that and to not have climaxed, should she finish herself, what would Hanna think or wait until she went to her room but did Hanna have more plans for her. She turned her head to see what Hanna was doing, she was just laid out on the lounger enjoying the sun on her body.

Hanna enjoyed her little teasing of Jane and the fact she was still naked meant she might be able to take it further, one thing Hanna liked was making new conquests.

As they lay there in the nicely sheltered yard the sun was soon warming them up and Hanna could feel sweat forming on her body.

"Jane I'm feeling a little warm shall we jump in the spa and cool down." said Hanna.

"Okay I refreshed the water yesterday and checked the filter was working properly so it's already to go." replied Jane.

Hanna just jumped up strolled over to the spa and climbed in sliding down into the water in one of the recliner seats. Jane was in a quandary still lying there naked, Hanna had hoped in naked as thou it was a normal thing to do, but she was hot so what the hell and with that she stood and climbed in dropping into one of the seats buy Hanna rather than going to the other reclined seat at the other end. Hanna was glad Jane opted for the seat beside her and from her reclined position had a nice view of Jane's tit floating partly out of the water.

Hanna reached out and ran her hand along Jane's thigh, then gently up and down each up stroke drawing nearer to Jane's pussy. Jane felt Hanna's hand unsure what to do, was Hanna gonna tease her like before. When Jane just continued to sit there Hanna knew she was going to go all the way with her.

Hanna rolled from the reclined seat into the water in front of Jane her other hand settled on Jane's other thigh and she spread Jane's legs slightly as she stood moving in closer flicking her tongue across her lips, then dipped her head to brush Jane's ear.

"Do you want me to go further?" she breathed Against Jane's ear.

Jane in two minds head herself go "Oh Yesss."

Hanna moved her lips from Jane's ear to brush her lips before dipping down and nuzzling her neck, while her hands slide up Jane's thigh and her thumbs brushed her lower lips. A low moan escaped from Jane, was this happening, was Hanna about to treat her to a lesbian experience. Hearing Jane moan Hanna moved her mouth back up to Jane's and probed with her tongue and finding Jane's lips opening and receptive to the intrusion, soon both their tongues where engaged in a dance of desire, while Hanna's hands had slide up her body to squeeze and caress Jane's breasts, thumbs pressing against nipples rubbing gently.

Jane was becoming lost in the moment her tongue flicking against Hanna's, her nipples getting harder, her heart starting to race. Hanna broke from the kiss dropping lower in the water her mouth finding one of Jane's nipples as one of her hands slipped down to stroke on Jane's labia. Jane moaned softly as a rapture of pleasure moved over her, god it was so good and enjoyable. Hanna's hands moved to Jane's waist encouraging her to sit up on the edge of the spa then she spread Jane's legs wider and dropped her face between her legs. Her tongue flicked up and down, lips pulling on Jane's labia, then teasing her more open and finding the hard nub of her clit gently sucked or flick her tongue over it, going back and forth making Jane squirm and become even wetter.

"Oh god please stop, mmmm don't ugh more more." As Jane gasped, squealed.

For Jane it was to much she grabbed Hanna's head but instead of pushing her away she held her in tighter, her thighs squeezing in and her cream flooding Hanna's face. The orgasm more intense than she'd ever given herself, finally she relaxed and Hanna popped up moving back to kiss Jane and let her taste her own cream on Hanna's face.

"Mmm seems you enjoyed that, would you like to try doing the same to me." asked Hanna.

Still panting slightly Jane said "I can try but have never done it before, hope I can come close to what you just did."

Hanna with the feeling that it was the start of a long pleasurable evening dragged Jane back into the water spinning them as they surfaced so Hanna was now in the seat with Jane in front of her. With her hand on Jane's head she guided her in so that she could suck on Hanna's nipples. Jane like a trooper was soon getting the hang of sucking and nipping on Hanna's nipples teasing them to be more erect and hard. Hanna opened her legs more and with her hand on her head pushed her down under the water to her pussy, while bringing her legs over Jane's shoulders. When Jane popped up gasping for breath she lifted Hanna's legs up bringing her pussy close to the surface. Hanna again pulled Jane in close to her pussy and Jane's tongue went to work trying to satisfy Hanna. Holding Jane close Hanna ground her pussy up into her face til a mini climax sent a small spray of cream into the girls mouth.

As they broke apart Jane dropped back down under the water, while Hanna settled back in the seat her legs still open and a pleasurable grin on her face. Jane resurfaced and floated in against Hanna licking her legs.

"Shall we head inside for a bite, then I can show you some more tricks." said Hanna.

To be continued.

Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers