A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Walt got back we discussed our ideas with him and sought his opinions, he agreed with Knut on everything but the costs saying we should increase it by ten percent because you never know what's behind a wall until you open it up. That sounded reasonable to Jo and I, when I asked if they could do it over the winter if we did buy the place, he assured us they could, they had two small projects to finish after the first and then they were looking for long term inside work. If we bought the property they could easily begin by the first of February and be done by spring, Knut said he would write up an estimate based on the information we had at that point.

Tilly asked if we were planning to go to the dance at the auditorium New Years Eve, if we wanted to the kids could stay at their house and we'd share the babysitters fee, the babysitter being the 54 year old lady two doors down, not some teenage kid. Jo told her we'd talk about it at the cabin and get back to her the following day, then asked Tilly what the attire was supposed to be as we didn't bring dress clothes with us.

"You're likely to see everything from fancy dresses to blue jeans, I'm wearing a simple dress, nylons, you know, kind of dressy but not over the top either. Folks won't care at all what you have on, we do this to see in the new year and catch up with those we haven't seen since last year's dance. You should come, you'll have fun."

With the little girls bathed and in jammies we settled onto the couch with just the fireplace and tree lights casting shadows across the room. We talked about what they were asking for the cabin, if we even liked the setting and were we serious about making it a vacation home rentable when we weren't there. Knut and Tilly said they had a number of clients for whom they booked rentals and then made sure all was taken care of between guests, it sounded feasible to us.

Joann was first to bring up money, "They want two hundred and seventy for that place, I know we, it is we isn't it?" I nodded. "We're going to run the numbers and determine if we can afford it in the long run, but do we really want to spend that much on a place that will need forty to fifty in renovations?"

She had a good point and I had an idea, "I have no intention of offering two seventy, they haven't had one bid in the sixteen months it's been on the market, in the mean time they're on the hook for taxes and upkeep, they're ready to dump this albatross and they'll take less. Trust me."

I called the realtor the next morning saying we'd like to make an offer on the property. When he stopped by to write it up he stopped saying he wouldn't insult the owners with a low ball bid, it needed to be the asking price. We dickered back and forth until I'd had enough.

"Tell me Bill, is this an MLS listing? It is, good. Then I'll just go through another realtor and though they'll have to pay your firm a brokers fee I'm betting they'll be glad to get a sale in January. What's that? Oh I'm sure you don't want me to do that, but you see Bill if you don't want to sell houses someone else will."

He reiterated the owners wouldn't budge, he got a little pissed when I laughed at him. Then he brought up financing, I told him there would be no issue, to write it up as asked and stop arguing.

"Listen Bill, there hasn't been an offer in over a year, these people want to get rid of the expenses to keep it saleable, it's you who wants to jack the price so you get a larger commission. I know we're from the south but we aren't stupid."

He wrote it up as we asked him to, knowing it was a low ball they wouldn't accept in hopes they would counter offer at a more reasonable price. Our offer of one eighty was rejected immediately with a counter of two fifty, the owners saying if they had to wait around for our financing they needed near full price. We countered at two ten and told them we'd pay cash contingent on if it passed inspections and there was a clear title, take it or leave it final offer. I really didn't want to do that, but our backs were to the wall and we sorta wanted that place. After the guy left it was Jo who convinced me we could do it easily.

"I remember when my Aunt Lois bought her place after she was widowed, she took out a thirty year mortgage and then made double payments, it was paid for in less than fifteen years. We could do similar, pay cash for the place and re-fi on a thirty year mortgage with a hundred down, then pay as much as we can above the normal payment each month until it's ours."

She was right, we could funnel that money right back into the business, it wasn't ideal and we'd likely have to pay taxes on it but it was far better than strapping ourselves, our money needed to be as liquid as possible. If sales continued as predicted it could be paid off in a few years. The next day was new years eve so we didn't expect a response until the second or third of January right before we were planning to leave for home. To our delight the realtor called in the afternoon with one question, could we really pay in cash, when I answered in the affirmative, he said the owners would accept our offer to purchase at two ten. He would swing by on New Years day and we'd get the paperwork started.

Joann had been in the shower when he'd called, when I went in to tell her she was so excited she told me to strip and get in with her. We washed and scrubbed until she turned away from me, put her hands on the wall and pushed her ass back, looking over her shoulder she smiled as I stepped forward, put the tip of my dick on her wet vulva and pushed at the same time she was pushing against me. There was zero resistance other than the tightness of her pussy and our bodies meshed within seconds. Gripping her hips I began a slow assault until she stopped and looked back.

"Hard baby, I need to be fucked this time, you can love me slow tonight, right now I need you to take me, own me, ram your cock as deep and as fast as you can."

Being the type who tries to honor all requests I wasted no time pounding against her sweet ass in a frantic fashion as we grunted and talked dirty.

"Fuck me Luke, fuck me you horny bastard, fill my brown pussy with all that white baby juice, fuck a baby into me, then you can be a real motherfucker."

"Shut up and take it bitch, use your pussy and drain my balls you little cumslut."

We kept up the pace until we exploded within seconds of the other, her legs were shaky, I was sure she was about to collapse. I wasn't much better, but I had enough strength left to keep her from falling forward. Turning her, I held her in my arms, looking up she kissed me passionately thanking me for taking care of her need, although I would be expected to bring in the new year making love to her after we got home. With her hand on meekers limp leaker hanging between my legs she smiled and offered to suck me hard before we made love later.

I told her that by then it would be fully charged and awaiting a love tunnel to spew within. She giggled and told me she was going to hold me to it. She wore a dress I hadn't seen before for the dance, telling me she'd bought it just before we left, the girls went to get play things from there room and as they did she lifted the skirt of her dress exposing a pair of bright red lace panties, panties which hid nothing. Turning she raised her dress and bent at the waist, her full and engorged vulva pushed against the gusset making it prominently displayed between her legs.

I was quickly on my way to molest her when she said louder than normal. "Girls, are you ready? Take daddy's hand, let's go."

I gave her the *you just wait until we're alone* look as we jumped in the van. To make things worse she topped off the slutty behavior by raising her skirt enough for me to see the straps on her garter belt and then told me I couldn't touch. I looked at her intensely and whispered, "Just you wait, you'll get yours."

She chuckled and whispered back, "I certainly hope so or all this will be for naught."

At Walts we had a drink while waiting for the sitter, Tilly asked the girls if they were having a good vacation. Trina smiled,

"Yes, we're having fun, but I don't think mommy and daddy can handle all the activity. I could hear them moaning and groaning in the shower like they had sore muscles."

Tilly looked at Jo and grinned, she looked at me and laughed making a comment so low it was barely heard, "Busted". When she told Knut in Norwegian what Trina had said he burst out laughing and slapped me on the back. Joann asked if she'd always spoken Norsk, Tilly told her she'd learned what she knew from Knut but that they spoke at least some every day and the kids were beginning to learn as well.

Walt wasn't feeling well and chose to stay home with the sitter and the kids, he and Melody had been friends for decades and were comfortable with each other. They shooed us out the door as Melody was popping corn for the kids, I kind of wished we were staying, I hadn't had popcorn in several weeks and was jonesing for some. The dance was packed from wall to wall, Tilly suggested I keep Joann at my side, admonishing me that Jo was a very pretty lady and mixed with the fact that she was different than the rest there would be guys coming on to her all night.

Tilly was right, I went to get beer and upon my return there were three guys chatting her up, she wasted no time putting them in their place but I don't think they figured it out until I stepped in front of them and kissed her. I wasn't necessarily bigger than them but I sure as hell wasn't going to back down either, when I failed to be intimidated by the empty stares they walked away. She was asked over and over too dance, each time she would say she was with her fiancé but thanks anyway. Tilly and Knut were taking advantage of the fact that they didn't have any little ones to interrupt. He had her in so tight to him that she was riding his thigh as they danced, and to be honest, she didn't look as though she minded at all.

We made a corporate decision to have one more dance and leave before people became rowdy from all the libations being imbibed. As Jo and I shuffled across the floor she told me she wanted me to do with her what I had done when I danced with the Aristocrat. Considering she was my fiancé I didn't even try to hide my hand as it roamed across her ass cheek, over her hip and along the side of her breast. She pushed her groin into me as she imitated Tilly by sliding my leg between hers and ground my thigh. My hand was back on her butt as I traced the garter belt and straps, something didn't feel right though.

"Joann, where are your panties?"

"In your pocket, I'm completely bare down there. She needed some fresh air, it was getting too warm thinking about you stripping me, then taking me into our bed for a marathon love making session."

I looked at her, "Marathon?"

"It's New Years Eve, our first together, surely you can go at least twice, you aren't that old. I wish we were married and I was off the pill, it's my fertile time of the month, think how exciting it would be to make me pregnant tonight of all nights."

By the time the song was over we were all but dry fucking on the dance floor, Knut and Tilly were no better, all of us looked at one another and chuckled. As we left they were in front of us, I watched as Knut put his hand on her cute little butt and squeezed, she looked at him and smiled. Joann commented she wanted our love to be like theirs, I had every intention of making that happen.

On the way to their house Jo began telling Tilly that our offer to purchase had been accepted, they were excited for us and anxious to see us again later in the year. At the house both Jo and I had to pee, I took the hall bath, Tilly directed Jo to the bathroom attached to their bedroom. Melody told us the girls were out like a log and she hated to wake them, Tilly offered to let them sleep over and we could collect them in the morning. We agreed, Walt told us he was going to walk Melody home and be right back. After they had left I was curious.

"Are Walt and Melody a thing?"

Tilly spoke matter of factly, "Nope, not at all, they've been friends most of their lives. When Walt's wife died that was it for him, 51 years together, Mel stops in now and again to say hi and chat with me. She's a widow and like Walt she isn't looking for anyone either. Hey, why don't you guys come for breakfast, say about nine?"

On the way home Joann began heating things up, sliding my hand under her dress she made it quite clear what she wanted. Pulling my hand tight to her bare beaver she pushed into it.

"My kitty needs attention, you should play, put a finger or two inside, she feels empty. Mm hmm, just like that lover, when we get home I want to fuck on that bear rug again, with no girls we can make all the noise we want."

I pulled the van over and stopped.

"What are you doing Luke, why are we stopping?"

"Because I can't drive leaning to the right with my finger in your hot little snatch, I either drive or I finger you. What will it be M-Lady?"

She sulked then pulled my hand free, I think I shocked her when I put it in my mouth and sucked it clean. Her eyes were huge and her mouth agape. In a very soft voice she asked.

"Did ... did you just suck my girl stuff off your finger?" I nodded. "Holy crap , you really do like my pussy don't you?" "I smiled and nodded again with greater conviction.

"You know, we could knock off a quickie in the back if you want. I've never been screwed in a van before."

I knew where that would lead, screwing in a van on a cold night on the side of the road, nah, if ever there was a recipe for disaster that was it.

"I have a better idea. Let's go home, get naked, put down the bear rug and I get to fill your cunt with hot lava baby juice, if we get it on here, not only will we get cold, I just know there'll be a cop along before we finish. It is New Years Eve after all."

She smiled, purred and whispered, "I like".

The fire was down to embers, I put a few smaller pieces of wood onto what existed, we didn't need a blazing fire to make love. While Jo went potty and was getting ready for another romp in front of the fireplace I got the bear rug down and set up, tonight I was going to do things differently now that I knew I wouldn't get much traction on the soft silky fur. Tonight, it was going to be doggy from beginning to heart pumping finish, with a large towel beneath, sometimes he cums like a waterfall. There would be enough light from the fire to watch her tits swing with each stroke, I just love to see that and I'm tall enough I can look to the side without missing a stroke.

I walked into the bedroom with every intention of washing up, I knew Jo had done so, she knew I was not about to make love without first eating her pussy. I was greeted by my lovely bride to be sitting on the bed with a washcloth in hand. Smiling at me with a sultry gaze she said.

"Take that shirt off and drop trou buddy, then bring that meat to my hungry lips. I know damn well you're going to want to eat me, well studly, I want it long and hard tonight so I'm gonna get you off first."

Standing in front of her with my dick standing at attention she gently washed my dick and balls, set the cloth down and instantly engulfed as much of my cock as her mouth would allow. I loved the fact that from the very first blow job she'd ever given me it was always a lips only blow job, no hands, nothing but deep slow movements, which is exactly what gets me off. I was so revved up from our play time on the dance floor and in the car that in no time at all I was moaning. She pulled back.

"You gonna cum for me baby? Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

She went back to bobbing her head and I continued on my collision course with ecstasy, she did not disappoint, my hips were bucking and my legs were stiff as fence posts, my head was back, I hissed and groaned like an animal in rut as she swallowed gulp after gulp of cum. My breathing was beginning to soften and my heart rate decrease when I put my hands on the side of her head, my rapidly softening dick was still in her mouth as she looked up into my eyes. My fingers were tangled in her hair as I whispered, "I love you."

We walked hand in hand to the great room where Joann laid out on the towel, legs spread and bent at the knees, her perpetual smile said it all, beckoning with her hands I lowered between her legs, arms under her hips, hands on her breasts, mouth on her vulva licking and teasing.

"Luke honey, no teasing tonight please, just eat me babe, take me over the edge."

Which I did, I'd have likely heard all the yelling and profanities when the orgasms hit if she hadn't clamped her thighs tight against my ears. I do know she went through one very strong orgasm to start with, I kept on licking and sucking her clit until she raised her hips into me while another rolled through her body. She pushed my head back as her butt flopped onto the towel, I had been right, it was a wet mess, thankfully I'd folded it in half. I grabbed another large towel, folded and put it under her butt and told her *hands and knees*, she was squealing like a teenage girl as she changed positions.

She loved this position, probably more than any other, with her arms extended, her back arched and her pink quivering pussy pushed back inviting me to invade I got into position. With the tip of my dick pressed lightly against the vulva I reached around to cup her breasts, I love her tits, firm, perfectly shaped and always eager to be sucked or played with, lips or fingers it didn't matter. She was pushing back desiring to be impaled, I obliged, starting slowly, after a few minutes I changed hand positions from her breasts to her hips and stroked harder.

We had a good rhythm going when she told me, "Harder ... deeper... faster."

I stopped, without pulling out I raised first one leg then the other to a flat foot position and began moving again. Her moans and little yipping noises told me I was on the right course, I grabbed her hips tight for balance, fucking as hard and as fast as I could for the next three minutes until I felt her push back hard while she let loose a blood curdling scream. I'd heard her ahh's and oh's and yells before, this was different, it was high pitched and warbly devolving into soft whimpers and sighs as my orgasm escalated. While she was pushed against me I was holding as tight to her quivering cunt as possible, her vaginal walls were contracting with every blast I sent inside her.

She fell forward, her head resting on the bears head, I sank back onto my knees, I was worn out, my legs were burning from exertion, I was out of breath, sitting on my haunches I was trying to keep from falling over. I sensed movement and looked up, Joann had turned over and was rubbing the hair on my chest with her right foot as she smiled, I reached for her foot, kissed the sole and let her continue moving it back and forth across my chest.

I smiled, "What's with the foot rubbing my chest, do you have a foot fetish?"

"Nope, I like the feel of your hairy chest on the bottom of my foot. You came hard didn't you? I could feel every shot you made, I could even feel it twitching and throbbing as you were almost done cumming, I love that feeling Luke. I feel badly for women who've never experienced that."

I was about to ask if she'd ever felt dipshit when he came but decided that might not be a good thing, it would probably ruin an otherwise wonderful moment. My cum and hers were running out of her pussy and pooling on the towel, I stood, damn near falling with shaky legs, grabbed her hand to pull her up as she quickly put the towel between her legs. I scooped her in my arms then carried her to the bathroom, I'd like to say I was a stud and she was a minx fucking through the night, alas that did not happen, we washed ourselves, put on clean underwear, she slipped into her nightie and we hit the sack.