A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were happy to see us when we arrived at Walt's, it surprised both Jo and I when they ran to me first saying, *daddy, daddy, we missed you, you too mama.*. Breakfast was leisurely and slow paced, the kids ate quickly and went to play, Walt had been to breakfast with his cronies much earlier and had taken his truck to the car wash to get some of the salt off it. The ladies cleared the table, when they returned I watched as Tilly walked to Knut, his arms were outstretched as she slid onto his lap, they had obviously done this hundreds of times. Arms around his neck kissing him he put his hand on her small breast, she immediately moved it as she broke the kiss.

She was half whispering half scolding, "Stop it naughty boy, they don't need to watch you feeling my little boobs. Didn't you get enough last night?"

Jo laughed, "You guys too? We had a fun time on the bear rug in front of the fireplace."

Tilly looked at Knut, "The bear rug, we're going to do that when we go to clean after they leave. The rug, why didn't we think of that before?"

She turned her focus to Joann, "Have you made love in front of the glass as the moon light shines in? That is sexy as hell, you should try it before you go home."

Another adventure awaits I thought to myself, how will I ever be able to top much less equal this Christmas. Jo's chair was tight to mine, her hand had been on my thigh, as Tilly talked about making love in front of the windows in the moonlight she slid her hand onto my cock, rubbing it hard against my jeans, then squeezing it. Tilly had been watching as she talked, suddenly a huge devious grin was on her face.

"Do you two need to go use our bedroom? I put on fresh sheets this morning when I made the bed, you're looking awfully frisky."

Joann chuckled, "Thanks, but no, I took good care of him last night, or should I say he took care of me. Hopefully I'm not being gross, he finished flat footed from behind, it was so good Tilly. Do you guys ever use that position?"

Knut smiled, kissed her and let out a grunt before he spoke, "Ja, det er en av favorittene vare."

Tilly smiled, "He said yes, it's one of our favorites. I'd have to agree with Knut, it goes so deep."

I knew what Jo was thinking and I knew she was going ask, "But you're so tiny, how do you fit all of him inside you?"

Tilly laughed, "I may be a skinny thing with no boobs and not much ass, but I have a vagina that takes every centimeter of him, don't I babe?"

Knut smiled, "Ya."

Thus ended our rather erotic discussion of making love and different positions. Jo brought up that she had seen three Elli James books in the bedroom when she used the bathroom the night before. Tilly said she only had three of them and had enjoyed them, she wanted to get a few more but simply hadn't taken the time to order more, no one in the area carried them. I knew what Jo was thinking when I looked into her twinkling eyes, I nodded and waited.

"I have some I'll send you. They belonged to a friend of mine who never read them, you may as well have them, something to read on these cold winter nights by the fireplace."

Tilly laughed, "If I'm able to keep his hands off me for a half hour I just might get them read. Thank you, I appreciate that."

I made the mistake of asking how she ended up in Traverse City Michigan, tears instantly filled her eyes as Knut pulled her into his chest to console her. She provided the short version, I felt like a complete fool for having ask the question, I think they took it better than Jo and I did. I know it sounds wrong, but it gave me an idea for a future book, I'd need to get the idea written as soon as we got to the cabin or I might not remember. Walt walked in about the time we were ready to leave saying he'd seen his lawyer at the diner, told him of our situation and wondered if Stanley could help. Walt told us Stan said we should call the next day, then handed me his card.

He must have seen the confusion on my face, "Surely you're gonna want legal representation on this deal, besides, if you give him a POA he can take care of everything up here and you won't have to go back and forth. He does this a lot, he'll set up an account that only you and his firm have access to, you put money into it, he spends it with your approval and receipts. Pretty good deal if ya ask me."

I told them we would call the next day for sure. With the girls down that night we sat on the couch with only the light of the fireplace. Jo asked if I'd like to take her in front of the windows, I begged off stating we'd do it the next night when there were supposed to be fewer clouds. She thanked me telling me she was sore from the night before. The conversation took a different yet interesting direction as she spoke.

"Do you think Knut has a decent sized penis? I mean she's so tiny and I was just wondering if maybe the reason she can fit him is that he's small."

I wasn't sure how to react, "He seems to fill out the front of his jeans nicely, so no, I don't think he's a pencil dick. If you recall the first time were together, in fact the first few times we were together, it took a minute or more for you too adjust to my size, but after a month or more I slide in with little to no resistance other than the tightness of your vaginal walls. Even at that, I can bottom with one stroke if you're wet enough. If they've been screwing for years why wouldn't her vagina adjust as well?"

"I guess you're right, that makes sense, she is a slutty little thing I can tell you that. By that I mean she is an entirely different creature under those clothes than one would imagine. There laundry room is right off the master bath, when I was in there last night she had two drying racks set up with all her underwear and I only saw two pair of regular cotton panties, they were boy shorts from what I could tell. The rest were shall we say, provocative, most were cotton but they were slinky little things, some with writing on them, I saw a pair of silk crotchless ones."

She continued, "The two that really caught my eye was one that said *fuck me* across where her mound would be and another that said "Knut's Pussy" just below the waistband. Then there were the bras, agreed they aren't big but they were sexy, at least three very sheer silk like material, a shelf bra and one that has open nipples. I didn't see a razor in the tub so I don't think she shaves, I wonder if she's a true redhead?"

I looked at her with a grin, "Who are you and what have you done with my girl?"

"I'm still your girl. I know I asked before, would you like me to wear stuff like that every day? I will if you want me to."

"I love you in whatever you wear, you're as sexy in your cute cotton bikini panties with the lady bugs as you are in those dark blue silk ones. Honey, if you want to do that I won't say no, but don't think you have to."

"Oh, oh, I saw something else I'm going to get. She had a pair of what looked like silk full briefs with garter straps on them, I've seen them before but didn't know anyone who still wore them, I thought they were old lady panties."

"Jo, you know I love thigh highs, or a garter belt and hose. When I see a woman in nylons I find myself thinking how sexy it makes their legs look. That doesn't mean I imagine screwing them, but it certainly sets them apart from the rest."

She turned into me, we made out for a few minutes, she moved my hand inside her robe onto her breast, moving my hand back and forth with hers. Breaking our kiss she sighed,

"Then I shall have to consider purchasing more nylons and thigh highs, I like the feel and look of my legs in nylons and if I know you like them that way, I'll do it more often. Let's go to bed, if you're a good boy I'll let you eat me before we go to sleep. I can give you a blow job."

"I don't need a blow job you emptied my balls last night and if we're going to drill a new well tomorrow night in the moonlight I think I should skip tonight. As for the other, only one way that's going to happen, something you and I haven't done yet. I want you sitting on my face looking down at me. Deal?"

Ever so softly she replied, "Deal, you are one kinky mutha fucka aint you."

She rode my face like a bucking bronc, hips moving back and forth causing my tongue to sweep through the petals of her flower, coming to rest on her engorged clit, when she climaxed she was moaning, making funny little noises and pushing against my mouth. Her head went back, her mouth was wide open, she was squeezing her breasts with great force as a long *AHHHH* left her throat into the late night darkness. She stroked me hard and sucked a few minutes as a thank you. Stuffing my dick back into my underwear she whispered, "goodnight lover."

We talked with Stanley the next day, got things set up for him to represent us and opened a local bank account. I put a hundred bucks in it and would transfer more after we got home. We did indeed make love with moonlight glowing upon us, I marveled at how radiant her brown skin was, the glow of the moon gave her skin a soft smooth sheen inviting me to ravage her body. We were slow and steady, in no hurry at all, in fact we finished slow and deep, our norm was fast and hard just before we came, not tonight, tonight was for making love, for sensuality and tenderness between lovers. For soft kisses between strokes, for whispering I love you and holding each other tight as our bodies sang a song of perfect harmony with one another.

Even our climaxes, though very strong, were neither loud nor overly zealous. Our bodies pressed tight together as she squirmed and I grunted pushing my seed as deeply into her vagina as possible, her Kegel muscles working their magic drawing every drop of semen I had available out of my body. I'd left the bear rug on the beam, we lay on a beach towel spread over the quilts beneath us. We laid there a long time, I finally softened enough to plop out of her slippery pussy, I could feel the warmth of our cum mixture trickling out of her, somehow neither of us cared, we were lost in another world somewhere.

It must have snowed at some point during the night, with another four inches of fresh snow the girls wanted to do a snow fort. We decided to dig a tunnel through one of the snow drifts instead, it was only about five feet long in a snow bank no more than four feet high but the girls loved it, crawling back and forth, this truly would be a Christmas never to be forgotten in their young minds. One last day of warming by the fire with hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows before we began the trek home. Joann was making a roast for supper and had invited Knut, Tilly and the kids.

Our time together over a meal was fun, the kids ran and played, what food we had left we were sending home with them. As we were saying our goodbyes Tilly and Jo hugged, I heard Jo quietly ask if she was truly a red head. Tilled giggled, "Oh yes, I don't have a forest between my legs but what's there is as red as my head. Now I have a question."

"Is that long beautiful hair yours or do you have extensions?"

"No extensions, it's all mine, and yes, it's the same color top and bottom."

With another long hug Tilly got into the truck and we watched them drive away. Jo had been calling her mom each week and decided since we would be traveling during her normal time she would give her a call before bed. The girls got to tell gramma all about their snowmen, their snow tunnel, Christmas and New Years, we had it on speakerphone so both girls rattled on at the same time. Syd's head must have been spinning trying to make heads or tails of what was being said. With the girls done Joann spent the next twenty minutes talking with Syd, letting her know we would be heading out early the next day.

Knowing we would be in the same room with the girls the following night she grabbed my dick bringing it to attention and whispered in a seductive voice, "I need a final fuck before we leave, I won't get any tomorrow night that's for sure."

It wasn't an earth shattering or mountain moving fifteen minutes give or take a few, but it was satisfying as well as fulfilling, we cleaned up and slept like a log until the alarm went off at five. We had basically packed the day before, all that was required in the morning was the normal stuff, grab our overnight bags and jump in the car, we would grab a breakfast sandwich at Mickie D's a bit later when the girls were more awake, I did stop at the local Speedway for two cups of coffee, black, to go.

When we reached I-75 we turned south and headed for home.

********

Part six will have a double wedding, business expansion and tension from Jo's side of the family.