A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 05

Story Info
New Year's dance, loving on a bear skin rug.
10.3k words
4.78
19.5k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

This story has multiple parts, if you haven't read one through four this one won't make much sense.

Anyone engaging in sex is 18 or older.

*****

We had purposely left our phones on vibrate while we were at Walt's, with Joann's in her purse she didn't realize she'd had a call from Karen. As we drove she pulled it out of her purse to turn the ringer back on and noticed she's missed the call, hitting redial she waited for Karen to pick. The one sided conversation went something like this.

"Merry Christmas to you and Ted as well. Yes, it was a lovely day, the girls got way more than they need, Luke gave me a beautiful ring with black diamonds. I know, I could hardly believe my eyes, and you, how was your day? Whaaaat, are you kidding me? I'm so happy for you, have you set a date? Why do you have to call me tomorrow, oh, Ted's taking off your blouse, then I'll hang up and let you get to it, congratulations."

She turned to me, "Did you know he was going to ask her to marry him?"

"All he said was he was thinking about it for Christmas and if I was smart I wouldn't let you get away."

"Did he really say that?"

I looked back to see if the girls were still asleep, leaned to her and whispered, "No, what he said was don't fuck this up, don't let her get away."

"Mmmmm, you naughty boy, wait until I have you naked in front of the fireplace, hey, can we get the bear rug down? I want to make love on that bear hide, I'll let you hibernate in my cave."

The very thought of having her on that bear skin rug caused an instant reaction in my trousers which that little trollup of a fiancé noticed right away. Rubbing up and down on my dick I had to push her away, which made her smile and chuckle softly.

"Do I really do that to you sweetheart? I mean, you've had girls before, and if I've been reading your comments right you've had a fair share. I'm certainly not your first love,"

I remained silent the last mile, when we were in the garage with the door closed, she asked if I was upset. I assured her I wasn't, let's get the girls to bed and we'd talk before I took the bear skin rug down.

I was bringing in an arm full of firewood and noticed she was on the couch in a robe sipping hot chocolate. Patting the cushion next to her she asked if I was upset, I assured her I was not, that I was going to change and would be with her in five minutes. As I sat next to her after slipping into sweats

I could see the fear and worry in her eyes as I leaned to kiss her.

After planting a steamy warm kiss on her luscious lips I sat back. "You wondered if just the thought of being with you made me hard. The answer is absolutely. You also mentioned that you weren't my first love and that's also correct."

Tears were in her eyes as I continued, I was hoping they were tears of joy, "You mentioned other women, what you don't seem to grasp yet Joann is even though I've been with other women I've never been with one like you. Since being with Ava I have compared all the women to her ... that is until you. I once told you if anyone could ever take her place it would have to be a most unusual girl, that girl Joann is you. You see hon, though Betty was my first love and others have touched my heart in the past, no one, not even Betty whom I married, no one before you has ever owned my heart."

"Damn you Luke, you always know exactly what to say to make me cry. Pull that rug down and make love to me in front of the fireplace."

I wasted no time putting down the quilts and the rug on top of them, with nothing glowing but the light from the fireplace I turned to look at Jo, she stood, loosened the robe and let it fall, my eyes nearly came out of my head. When we'd gone to Walt's for supper she had on white nylons, but I wasn't present when she had dressed and had no idea what else she may have on under her dress. Now I knew, standing in a white garter belt, white fishnet hose, skimpy little white panties and a white lace bra my cock became so hard it hurt.

"When you told me you liked stockings my heart skipped a beat, I'd bought all of this to bring along hoping you'd like it, when you told me you liked stockings and garter belts I knew I'd made the right choice."

"My God Joann, the white against your skin is so damned hot, it's like you're telling me exactly where to focus my gaze. Baby, can we make love without the bra and panties, unless you want to pull them to the side."

"If you'd like to come over here for a better look I think you'll find two tiny strips of cloth and nothing else in the crotch. I have a very horny puffed up pussy that's eager to be fucked by my stud of a husband. Enough talk, lay me down and use me as your little love slave tonight."

She knew how I hated the connotation of the word slave and her combined, I thought to myself she must feel extremely safe with me to use such a phrase. I did as she asked by picking her up, laying her on the rug and getting rid of my attire. She had scooted up on the rug so her head was propped up on the back of the bears head. I had a quick thought, raced into the kitchen for a towel and returned to lift her butt and slide the towel beneath her, there, now she can cum as hard as she wants and we won't ruin the bear rug.

With the towel beneath her she knew exactly what I intended, as I lowered my head she entwined her fingers in my hair softly guiding me to her warm lusty smelling honey pot, raising her hips and moaning as I kissed the labia. With my arms under her hips I could reach her breasts, tweaking the nipples, molding them in my hands, hers on top of mine squeezing mine harder than I would have, all the while rolling her hips up and down as I lapped vigorously. Jo was not one for a lot of teasing when I ate her, a little was okay, what she wanted when I put my mouth on her pussy was to get busy and take her to the promised land. She told me once that if I teased too much she'd lose it altogether, I wisely listened.

She was making little noises as she got closer, I kept licking like a kitten at a bowl of warm milk, her body tensed, her thighs clamped against my ears as she exploded. Her hips were jumping up and down, her breathing had stopped altogether and she was squeezing her breasts so hard they had to hurt. As quickly as it had hit it was over, when her legs flopped open my face was a slick mess of girl juice, with her hands now on my ears she pulled me upward gently until we were face to face. Pulling my lips to hers we kissed and swapped spit like two sixteen year olds.

"So, that's what I taste like, I somehow thought it would be rank, but I don't mind this. No wonder you want your face in my pussy all the time. Better go wash before you start dripping my cum off your chin."

As I stood she slapped my ass and told me to return quickly. When I returned I dropped to my knees she put her legs straight up in the air making them look like a huge V, then looked at me and said softly.

"Fuck me like a two bit whore, dump your cum in me and make me want more. Give me my Christmas cock lover."

Sliding forward I noticed that though the hair of the rug was coarse it was also very slick, kind of like silk, which made me realize I wasn't going to get any toe traction while on the rug. Which meant one thing, improvise, raising myself on my elbows and toes I slowly lowered my cock into her sweet valley of lust, going balls deep in one long stroke. I knew I couldn't last long in this position which made me determine I needed to get right to it, once I'd hit bottom, I put my ass in high gear and dropped the clutch so to speak.

She had to have been on the verge of another climax when I started because I hadn't entered her more than ten times when her body tightened along with deep moans only to relax and fuck again in a matter of seconds. Her legs had now dropped and were wrapped tightly around my waist helping her slam her pelvis into mine, she was as fuck crazed as I was and there would be no stopping until we both entered orgasmic nirvana. My body was beginning to tire from being elevated as I was, my balls were burning but I was trying to wait until she came.

She had apparently sensed such as I heard her whisper, "Cum for me baby, cum in my pussy, make my pussy yours."

I couldn't holdout any longer as I jammed my dick into her as hard as possible, shooting her insides full of sperm, which in turn sent her into space alongside me. No longer needing traction I dropped onto her, both of us grinding our nether regions against the other, making soft sensual sounds as our bodies shook and convulsed. Regaining my breath, I lay beside her. With her arms around me she said softly while nuzzling into my neck.

"Oh my God Luke, you have to fuck me like that again, not right now, but soon. With you elevated I watched between us, you were like a steam engine ramming your cock into me. I'd never paid much attention before but with just the light of the fire I watched your beige cock slide in and out of my brown pussy, my tits were moving up and down with every stroke, it was so fuckin hot. We need to get a larger mirror in the bedroom so we can watch ourselves."

I went for a warm washcloth, as I cleaned her up I let a finger or two slide inside which made her push into them and groan. When I had wiped away the slick covering on her legs and around her pussy I picked her up and took her into the bathroom where I sat her on the toilet while I washed my dick and scrotum, when I was done I handed the washcloth to her. Slipping my sweat bottoms back on I returned to the great room to retrieve the rug and hang it back over the beam. I was folding the quilts when I heard a little voice.

It was Tracy, the five year old, "Daddy I can't sleep. I kept hearing moans from outside my door, I think a monster is trying to get me."

With her in my arms I reassured her there were no monsters and to make sure I would come into her bedroom to scare them away if there were. With her tucked back in bed I kissed her goodnight and told her I would see her in the morning.

Joann was back in sweats as she walked to me, "What was that all about? She seldom if ever gets up after she falls asleep."

"Monsters outside her room, she kept hearing moaning and loud noises. That's you babe, next time we bring a pillow for you to moan into."

"Nuh-uh, I don't moan, that was you."

"Not a chance toots, I groan and make loud Ahhhs, neither of which I did tonight, you're the one who moans."

"Well maybe she heard you groaning."

"Nope, she distinctly said *moaning*, and that is you to a T. Own up to it, you told me to fuck you like a two bit whore, which I did, and you moaned like a two bit whore. You aren't getting out of this one."

With her body pressed tight to mine she cooed into my ear, "I still have the belt and stockings on, care to make me moan some more in the bedroom?"

We had enjoyed fast and frenzied, this round was doggy, slower and deep very deep. She had left one of the lamps on and positioned herself on the bed so we could see ourselves in the dresser mirror. She was right, it was hot as hell watching her breasts swing back and forth with each stroke, the little ass wave each time my body slammed against hers, the way she'd flex her knees and push back into me. We watched for at least ten minutes before we put it in high gear and took each other over the cliff, she was right, we needed to get a bigger mirror for our bedroom.

Two days later we were to meet with the realtor, getting the address from Walt, Joann, the girls and I went to look at it the day ahead. It sat back from the lake shore approximately one hundred yards with an open view of the lake, on either side it was surrounded by forest, the approach from the road was at least two hundred yards long with a solid gravel driveway. The cabin was aged but looked in good shape, the roofing looked fairly new, no curling edges or broken shingles, the cedar siding had been maintained and appeared to have been stained within the last year.

The windows were old and would need to be replaced as well as the entry doors and the sliding glass patio door. According to the cut sheet we'd downloaded off the internet the heating system was less than three years old, the electrical meter had been upgraded to accommodate a 200 amp panel, the only thing I saw that I didn't like is that they had a holding tank for grey water, (sewage) which would have to be pumped often if anyone was there for any period of time. The cabin had two bedrooms and a large master suite with an attached bathroom, the other bathroom was in the hall between the two smaller rooms.

The following day we were waiting when the realtor showed up, he took us through the place and answered any of our questions. The kitchen was beyond dated, it was old, that would definitely need to be replaced and upgraded, the dining area was ample and the great room looking toward the lake was large, 14 x 22 with lots of glass on the wall overlooking the lake. The realtor said there had been a dock at one time, ice had destroyed it years ago but with the new removeable docks ice was no longer an issue providing you took it out of the water before it froze. The cabin sat on a forty, to the south was just shy of fifteen acres that butted up against forest land of the place we were renting, the land to the north was another twenty three acres that butted up against a state forest, with a slightly less than three acre clearing where the buildings set.

I say buildings because there was a two and a half car unattached garage and a thirty by fifty utility shed, both had power and portable heaters if one was so inclined to want heat within them. Only the garage was insulated, I figured the heaters in the shed were just to take the chill out of the air if something was being worked on. The deck off the lakeside was in disrepair and would need to be replaced, as we walked through Jo had been taking pictures and making notes on her I-Pad, when we got home we would go through everything before deciding what to do.

Returning home it was already late afternoon, we called and ordered pizza to be picked up, tossing it in the microwave for fifteen seconds when I got back was enough to make it piping hot again. We'd all been at the spare table working on the puzzle when Joann asked if the girls would like to make popcorn and watch a movie as a family. With the girls snuggled under blankets on the floor propped up on pillows Jo and I sat on the couch quietly going through her notes and the pictures. At one point she took my hand, slid it under the blanket and placed it on top of her mound, her very naked mound, when I tried to snake a finger between her legs she stopped me, whispering.

"Don't play, just touch, why do men think they always have to play?"

I had to walk through that open door, no way could leave that hanging, "Because we like the toys on the playground."

With a kiss she moved her legs apart just enough for a finger to slide easily through the slickness of her rapidly dampening vulva, little curly soft hairs framing the sweet pussy I couldn't see, at least not at that point. I didn't move or try to penetrate, I was a good boy and kept my hand in place, kissing me she told me thank you. When we'd made a list of item's we needed answers for on a legal pad I called Knut wondering if we could get together Sunday afternoon. I offered to order delivery pizza since we'd be in town, that sounded good to him and they would see us Sunday.

Lying in bed later she asked if I liked the lingerie she had worn Christmas day. She also wanted to know if I wanted her to wear it every day.

"I loved it Joann, my gosh my dick got so hard when you dropped the robe, I wanted to bone you on the spot, but I'm glad we waited, screwing on the bear rug was the best. As for every day, I don't think so, there has to be a comfort factor in there somewhere I would think, some of that stuff looks like it's meant to be put on a half hour before it gets ripped off the woman's body. It's really up to you Jo, I will tell you I'm a sucker for silk covered legs, thigh highs or belt and hose, either one has the tendency to make my dick hard almost on demand."

"How about thongs, do you like thongs?"

"Never paid much attention, I don't see how that can be very comfortable, I remember my mother talking about finding underwear that didn't creep up the crack of her butt, now they sell them to purposely go in the crack of your butt. That would be up to you."

She sighed and snuggled into my neck, "Thank you, I hate thongs, they are exactly what you said, uncomfortable, besides, if I'm going that route, I don't something In the crack, I'm gonna want it IN my butt. I don't live for anal but I have done it, I've never gotten off from it without diddling myself at the same time, I did it mainly to make him happy. How about you, have you done anal?"

"Yes I have, like you, not very often. To be honest I haven't been with anyone who had an orgasm because of it, like with you, I think they did it mainly because they wanted to try and please me without ever asking if it's what I wanted. I liked it, the naughty kind of taboo implications, and it felt good once she was relaxed enough for me to actually move in and out, so yes, I have done anal just not very often."

"I want to share something with you Luke but I don't want you to judge me. Okay?" I said yes. "For a long time I have had a fantasy about being taken anally, not rough, but with someone who I felt safe with, someone who loved me, someone I knew would be tender. I have a girlfriend who says she and her husband do it five or six times a year, they love the feeling of doing something that's considered taboo, she also told me that with a glass or two of wine she relaxes enough to really enjoy it. She said they never do it soft, he always pounds her hard and she loves it."

I looked in her eyes to verify she was serious, "Does your friend cum when they do anal?"

"She says she does, I guess once she's relaxed enough to take all of him it's enough to send her over the edge. Would you want to do anal Luke? I think I would feel safe enough with you to do it."

"Do you mean now? Or when we get back home? I don't think we should do it here, I'm open to trying after we get back though."

She giggled as her hand swept across my chest twiddling her fingers in the hair. "No silly, not here, when we get back because right now I need you inside the pink little slit hiding behind these brown pussy lips, she's hungry for a cream filling. Hey, I can be your chocolate éclair with the cream filling."

"You could, but what about the cream you deposit all over my cock when you cum, what shall we do with that?"

Laughing softly she whispered, "We mix them together and make custard, now stop talking and put that baby maker inside. I want you to ride me hard tonight sweetie, lay the pipe to me, I can take it."

We started with her on top then went to doggy with her finally slumping forward without me pulling out, once her body hit the bed she arched her back pushing her pussy at me to, as she likes to put it, *destroy* until she is overtaken with a climax or two. She'd gone through three by the time I could feel it propelling out of my body and into hers, with a loud yell I came so hard it hurt, my nuts literally ached I came so hard. Another night of romance with the girl of my dreams, she would let me do anything I wanted as long as I didn't hurt her. Submissive in the bedroom, staunch and in control outside the bedroom.

On Sunday Walt took the kids to the sled hill in town (yes, many towns in the upper Midwest have hills in town designated for sliding) so the four of us could talk about the cabin. Both Knut and Tilly had excellent ideas, we talked of costs and timelines, what he, Walt & his brother could do legally and which we'd need to hire out. It came down to them being able to do everything but the electrical, but he had a young guy he worked with all the time which meant it wouldn't be an issue. When I asked about the plumbing, he told us as long as we were only changing and upgrading existing fixtures the local authorities were good with it as long as it was inspected. If we had to run new water or sewer lines, then a plumber would have to be hired.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers