A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
A wedding, new business opportunities and babies.
9.1k words
4.76
21k
46

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Any and all participants engaged in sex are 18 or older.

First, thank you to those who follow my stories and give me such gracious scores. If you've been following this story you already know it's more about their lives than the sex even though there is plenty of that. Chapter six is more along the lines of bringing it to a close without rambling on and on. I have several new stories that I'll be submitting as the new year progresses. In the meantime.

Happy New Year

*****

It had been a wonderful vacation, no real conflicts to speak of, the little girls were good for the most part, we'd met and become friends with loving people, Joann and I were getting to know each other better and our sex life had expanded exponentially over the past four weeks. I'm one of those guys who has a fun outlook on life, I tend to look for the best in a situation but generally keep my guard up waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was in that frame of mind as we started out for home.

We'd grabbed a breakfast sandwich to eat on the run, I specifically asked Jo not to order orange juice in a cup with just a plastic lid, I wanted her to get each of them a milk with a screw on cap, less likely to spill. As I had feared, twenty minutes down the road Trina spilled hers all over the frickin back seats. I was steaming inside, and Joann knew it, I was hoping to see a rest area soon, we didn't. I pulled off the freeway into a truck stop, bought a roll of paper towel and cleaned the mess as well as I could considering the circumstances.

The girls dozed off and our ride was quiet, I wasn't talking, neither was she, in fact she was dozing on and off waking in a start to say *are you okay, are you sleepy*? I wanted to say, *I rolled it twice, got stuck in a ditch once and we had a head on collision, but all is well*, I wisely didn't, muttering *I'm fine, go back to sleep*. We were halfway between Saginaw and the state line when the girls woke and needed to go potty, actually we all did, I decided to top off the tank at the same time. When I came out of the bathroom there was Tracy pitching a fit because Jo wouldn't get her a chocolate bar, I walked over, swatted her on the butt and told her to knock it off.

Tracy straightened up immediately and though Joann said nothing I could see the fire in her eyes, she grabbed each girls hand and exited the store with me about five feet behind, I unlocked the van with the remote, she had them in and was getting in the front as I opened my door. More silence, staring straight ahead, I swore at one point I could see smoke coming from her ears, she kept looking back at the girls, as soon as both were sleeping, she turned in the seat glaring at me.

"Did I see you hit my daughter? I can't believe you don't you ever lay a hand on my daughter again. Do you understand? We don't hit, it only teaches them violence."

I remained quiet knowing if I opened my mouth at that point, I would say things I not only wouldn't mean but could never get back. She continued to needle me until I finally put my hand up,

"Joann be quiet, your mouth is getting ahead of your brain. So now they're *your* girls, and no longer *ours*? I'm no longer daddy, now I'm the miscreant who hits *your* kids? Figure out what you want Jo, we can end this just as fast as it started."

I continued, "Oh, and spanking teaches them violence is absolute bullshit, beating or abusing them teaches violence, a deserved swat on the ass to knock the cobwebs loose does not. How do I know this? Because both your mother and mine spanked us and neither of us is a serial killer, by the way, did you notice I didn't swat her in anger, I simply gave her a plutch on the butt and she stopped acting like a spoiled brat."

More silence, it was a quiet drive for almost an hour, as we approached Dayton she said she needed the bathroom again, I looked at as if to say *you're kidding* and then saw the look on her face.

"Luke, I need a bathroom."

I took the next exit as she bailed out nearly in a run. Walking back to the van she looked more relieved than anything, closing the door she leaned toward me with her lips puckered. I looked at her not sure if I should yield or not, she spoke softly.

"You were right, I was wrong, now either kiss me or prepare to ride in silence until we get home."

I kissed her soft and long, broke the kiss, stroked her face and kissed her again.

I needed to know if she was alright, "Are you okay baby, did you throw up?"

"No, it wasn't anything like that, whatever was in that sandwich earlier went through me like a freight train, I almost didn't make it to the toilet before it let loose, nothing but liquid and foul smelling. Let's not do fast food anymore today, I'm not sure my tummy can take it."

I cupped her chin, gave her a quick smooch, put it in drive and headed back onto the freeway, it was another fifteen minutes before she spoke.

"I apologize about the girls, if you still want me, they are *our* girls, not just mine, and yes, you are their daddy ... in their eyes and mine. When you swatted her, I knew you were right, that was what she needed, but her biological father always did it in a fit of rage or anger, to be honest, it startled me. I was so used to the other that I wondered how you could correct her without being upset."

Both girls were waking and stirring, I thought oh balls it'll be another pee break, we'll never frickin get home, thankfully they proved me wrong. The van I'd rented had the screens on the back of the front seats, the girls had a DVD playing with their headphones on. It was time to talk.

"Are we good Jo? Because if we're going to go through this your girls our girls bullshit every time you get upset with me then I'm not interested. I love you, more than I've loved any other girl, Betty included, but I won't live wondering whether I'm daddy or not. Those girls have captured a place in my heart that no one else will ever inhabit, but I refuse to be in a marriage where you threaten to take them away when you get pissed, we'll end it when we get home if that's what you want."

I felt like a complete jerk as tears ran down her cheeks, I wanted to beg her forgiveness but knew this had to play out, if we couldn't find middle ground in where we stood it was time to say thanks, it was fun. I had it on cruise, my feet were tucked back, my right hand on the console as I zoned out momentarily, you know, you aware you went from one place to the next but remember nothing about the drive. Her hand on top of mine brought me back, her fingers softly wove between my thumb and forefinger, then she squeezed lightly as I squeezed back.

"I don't want this to end Luke, I want it to go on until we die. I never felt safe or secure with ... shit, I can't even say his name without wanting to puke, the lousy bastard, and yet here you are wanting to take care of us. I'm not used to submitting to a man, by that I mean I need to let you lead knowing you won't exclude me, that we're partners. Was this our first fight?"

"I wouldn't call it a fight, more like a disagreement, a lack of communication, something we can easily correct."

Looking back to make sure the girls were completely engrossed in the movie she leaned to me.

"Can I make it up to you tonight?"

"What about the girls, they'll be right next to us."

"I can suck quietly, can you cum quietly? I don't need to cum, I want to please you, you can repay me in our bedroom at home. Sound okay?"

Usually when we sit down in a booth to eat Tracy sits with me and Trina sits with Jo across from us, not today, at lunch she insisted the girls sit on one side, mommy and daddy were going to sit together. I knew what she had in mind as I leaned into her ear whispering.

"DO NOT make me cum in my underwear."

I'd no more than said it and her hand was on my cock, she whispered back that she wouldn't and kissed me. I was close more than once before the food came, thankfully she recognized the signs and backed off. The last thing I wanted were wet sticky underwear, I did my best to play with her as well, at one point she put her forehead against my shoulder and shuddered slightly. Looking at me she was glassy eyed and whispering.

"My God Luke I'm soaked, I have a spare pair in my purse, I'm gonna need to change panties before we leave."

Lying in bed that night in the after glow of a wonderful blow job I was softly rubbing her mons, she didn't want my fingers inside her. "Why did you have an extra pair of panties in your purse?"

"Because you make my pussy run like a faucet sometimes, I keep a pair in a zip-lok bag, then I can put the wet ones inside without getting everything else full of pussy juice. That answer your question?"

Without a word I rolled her and dove head first between her legs putting a pillow over her face and telling her to cum quietly. I only brought her to one orgasm, if I'd have continued, she'd have been yelling instead of moaning softly into the pillow. It was Denny's for breakfast, neither of us wanted a repeat of the day before, by noon we were just past Birmingham and knew we'd be home by early evening provided traffic didn't stop. Alabama had a fair amount of construction going so I made the girls pee every time we stopped, thank God I did, we hit a twenty minute delay just north of Montgomery.

Joann had phoned ahead and asked Syd if she'd like to meet us at Sonny's for supper, we'd stop at the grocery store for the basics from there and call it a day. Karen called while we ate, as Jo was talking Karen asked her to call the following day, telling Joann Ted was taking her to supper, when they got home he was going to screw her brains out until they were exhausted. We chuckled, it was nice to know things were working out for them.

At the store a young kid ahead of us in self check out dropped a jar of pickles which shattered in hundreds of fragments and sent pickle juice all over the girls legs, shit, could this day get any worse? Jo was pissed, it was obvious the kid was struggling with the large jar and his mother stood watching. Store personnel were Johnny on the spot, helping dry the now crying girls as others were mopping the mess. The mother started yelling at the boy, wrong move, before I could stop Jo she was chewing the woman and spitting her out about not helping the boy. I finally reached toward her back, grabbed the bra through her blouse and pulled her to me.

I spoke as soft as I could and still sound authoritive, "Stop it Jo, the damage is done. It's been a long tiring weekend, we're close to home we can throw the clothes in the washer before we go to bed. Leave this alone honey, it isn't worth the effort."

She was still pissed but moved behind me, hugging my arm while pressing her tit into me. I whispered *slut* she countered with *your slut*. We rang up the groceries, the girls thought it was pretty cool they got to bag everything, paid, loaded the van and drove the two miles to home. I think we all let out a sigh of relief when I drove into the carport, the girls were out the doors running to the house, waiting impatiently for Jo to unlock the door. I told her to go ahead, do what she needed to do to get the girls ready for school the next day and I would unload.

While she bathed them I carried our bags in, dropping them in whichever room they belonged, Joann was unpacking the girls stuff putting the clean away and tossing the dirty into the hamper. Finishing that she went back in to wash the girls hair, condition it, comb it out, putting fresh panties and jammies on them before bed. Tracy insisted she wear her new Hello Kitty panties to school the next day, I thought *why does that matter* apparently having no knowledge of little girl thinking. It couldn't be hormones, hell, she wasn't old enough to have any, oh well, another example of live and learn.

When we finished unpacking we were tired enough that we decided to shower and go to bed at eight forty five, in the shower she wanted to give me a blow job, I told her thank you but I wanted pussy and if she wasn't up to it I would wait. Washing my dick excessively she was leaning against me talking dirty.

"I like watching your big cock disappear into my little pussy, I like the way it stretches me, the way it fills me, the way it sends me over the edge until I want to scream. Baby, will you lick me a little before I turn around and lean against the wall?"

I nodded, turned her, lifted her arms so the palms would be on the wall, then pushed down gently on her shoulders causing her pussy to stick out. I love the way her pussy pushes out between her legs at the top, two puffy full lips waiting to be penetrated, the few hairs trying cover the lips waiting to be split apart as my cock slides in. I dropped to my knees, buried my nose in her ass cheeks and licked her pussy, clit first then to the opening of her vagina, she shook and pushed back arching her back more at the same time.

I had a face full of juicy pussy and I loved it, continuing to lick until I felt her body stiffen, her breathing stopped altogether and she let out a long throaty AHHHHHH, followed by *oh my* before her head hung down. Looking between her legs at my glistening face she smiled, wiggled her ass as an invitation and told me to mount her.

"Once you're in Luke I want you to fuck me hard, don't be gentle honey, not tonight, my pussy needs a good pounding." As I slid into her I stroked a few times until I had hit bottom. "Okay babe fuck me hard, fill my pussy with lots of baby cream."

I did as she asked, pushing as hard and fast as I could without throwing my back out of joint, she was as enthusiastic as I was, pushing back, our skin slapping as we collided, her tits swinging in time with our strokes, we were in sinc on the road to a climax we both knew was going to be epic. Without forewarning her torso bent, her hands were on the floor and her pussy was as wide open as it could get, I hammered and pounded another minute or so before we both let loose with grunts, groans, moans and literal yells as our orgasm's consumed us. I realized we hadn't been at it for more than seven to ten minutes, amazing what you can accomplish when you need to hurry.

After rinsing and drying off we lay in the dark talking. About the trip, about meeting Knut, Tilly, Walt, Kasper and Eeva, about the cabin we'd bought, nothing in depth, mostly taking stock of our time over the holidays. Twiddling her fingers in my chest hair she pulled her head back slightly.

"I have an idea for The Aristocrat, I think it would enhance not only sales but the book itself. Wanna hear it?"

I said softly, "Sure."

"Okay, I've been thinking about how we can make this your best effort yet even though you've had great success to this point. Anyway, what if we made this one illustrated, nothing too graphic or porn looking, I could draw pictures allowing imaginations to take over, maybe one or two a chapter. For instance, when you felt her butt and breast on the dance floor, interspersing those in the chapter would set it not only apart from your past stories, but from other authors as well. Your thoughts?"

"Not too sound skeptical but can you draw that well?"

"Yes, I took four years of art in high school concentrating on freehand sketches and charcoals, I can do wonders with a number two pencil and a blank piece of paper. I think simple black and white in the book would be better than color, there'll be a sense of eroticism without being tawdry."

I liked the idea, I mean I really liked the idea, deciding that tomorrow I'd have her show me what she's capable of and then make a decision. Jo walked the girls to the bus stop and waited until they were on board, we had a light breakfast and called mister baggy suit to set up an appointment for her last visit with the probation office, they wanted a urine sample, we set it up for later that afternoon. It had to be done at the jail with a female officer present, Jo was used to it and didn't give it a second thought.

During the morning she did several sketches for me, all high quality concerning detail, clarity and content, she'd hit the jackpot with her idea. We needed to be at the jail by two which hurried our lunch break, we didn't mind, this would be her last mandated appointment. At the jail I was once again banging away on my laptop waiting in the hallway when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Luke, not another visit I hope." It was Miriam the deputy that had been on the work detail when I met Joann and later had come to my house with her husband for supper.

I smiled standing to shake her hand, "Nope, nothing like that, Jo is here for her final probation appointment and they wanted a urine sample."

"Ah yes, good old golden flow. How's she doing by the way? You guys getting along?"

I had to chuckle, "We're doing more than getting along, we're engaged to be married, in fact she and the girls live with me now."

"No shit! What the hell Luke, when is the wedding? You are going to invite us aren't you?"

"This will sound corny but we're going to do it Valentines Day along with another who are close friends of ours from Gulf Breeze, and damn right you guys are invited, I'd be upset if you weren't there."

Joann was coming down the hall at that point, a smile plastered on her face, I knew she was elated to be finished with this chapter of her life. As she approached Miriam opened her arms for a side hug and asked how she was doing.

"Oh, I'm fine officer, did Luke tell you we're getting married? You'll be there won't you?"

"He did tell me Joann, yes my husband I will be there and now that you're no longer in lock up, my name is Miriam. If we're going to be friends that's what I'd like you to call me. No more officer and no more ma'am, okay?"

Jo nodded, we wished each other well and left county jail for the last time in our lives. On the way home I had another surprise, stopping at the Honda dealer I told them I was there so she could drive the van and see if it was what she wanted. She loved it, from the color to all the features, kissing me seductively in the parking lot as I opened her door she told it was perfect. I had decided to buy it outright, with all the paperwork settled we told them we would pick it up around four thirty, we wanted to take the girls along and surprise them. The dealership said they would have it washed, the tank full and the keys waiting to be picked up.

When we arrived the girls were wondering why we'd come to a car dealers, Joann took them to the van while I went in for the keys, as I opened it their eyes got as big as silver dollars and their little mouths dropped open. When Jo told them this was her new car I was treated to what I'd come to love hearing, little girl squeals of delight. She followed me, we hadn't been to Five Guys in quite a while and decided we would eat there instead of trying to cook something late in the day. Watching in the rearview mirror on the way home I saw nothing but smiles and jaws flapping, mind you I love those little girls, but there are times I wish they had a switch to turn them off.

We threw ourselves back into our work after having been gone a month, there was artwork she needed to finish and send out, illustrations for the new book to complete and I immersed myself in the last chapters of Aristocrat. Syd would come down and have lunch with us each day catching up on the latest gossip and simply getting out of her apartment. With Jo's probation done and child services happy Syd told us she was going back to Mississippi the beginning of February and would be back for the wedding. We were at her apartment several evenings helping her pack.

Karen called on Thursday wondering if we were free for supper Saturday evening, they wanted to finalize the wedding plans. It would be one of the last times the girls would be with gram so they stayed the night allowing us an uninterrupted evening. Having not seen Ted in weeks I was amazed at the changes in him, all for the good, attentive, doting, there was nothing Karen wanted he didn't try to take care of. Karen on the other hand I think realized what a prize she had in Ted and didn't treat his kindness as weakness, which was good because he is not.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers