All Comments on 'A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 06'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ArediaArediaover 4 years ago

Thank-you for another great story. :)

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 4 years ago

Such a GR8 story . But what I like about it is current . Freshly written . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing series

I love the positive spin's you had with this story. Look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it loved it ❤️

I am making it my chosen way of reading by finding a good author such as R410a@ and launching into each sequential story from the author's list. R410a is such an author and once I have read existing (and sometime reread) stories I would frequently return to check if new offerings have arrived. I am soon to be at that point. Keep on writing R410a. 👍

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Not that bad

The problem with Joann's family wasn't that bad and it was handled. Nice going and thanks for a very happy ending to a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good series. I love sex scenes but the sheer amount brought down the quality

Enough sex to drive the narrative and excite. Less would have made this better

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Great story!

5 for all chapters

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Well done, thank you!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Fantastic series I loved every single word of it but that isn't anything new with your stories.

MetaBobMetaBobover 2 years ago

This kinda peters out. I skimmed 'til the end from partway through the first page of this chapter. With the birth of the children, wrapping up renovations of the cabin and getting to enjoy them together, and both of their careers flourishing, you have yourself a Happily Ever After (HEA) to a very nice story right there. All of what comes after feels like you're setting up something that feels like a sequel. If you have that story in you and it wants out, I say by all means set it up, but your closing comment suggests that you'd rather be working on other things, and if that's what you're feeling, go for it. If it were me, I would remove that late sequel setup and let your HEA stand proudly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great story, and I can see more chapters needed. The girls are growing up, finding out about life, and boy's. There's a brother that the sisters will watch over as he grows older. helping him when he gets to the age of noticing girls. Yes! I can see many new chapters, as good as the ones you've done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can do is agree with all of the other commenters. Your story was great, and I hope to see the next chapters soon. Thank you to a great story teller. I can't wait to go down your list of stories, and start reading the next one.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

NICE! * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say about this story, is that it was great as usual. I don't remember the ending the last time I read it, but it really brought the story to a great ending. Happy New Year.

mykothymykothyover 2 years ago

Great story. It needs completion though :-)

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

Great story. I thought you ended it well. Yes, I'd love to read more, but that's only if you and the characters have it in them. I'm satisfied with what I've read.

THANKS

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I agree with mykothy needs a bit more jumped too fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY WITH JUST TOO MUCH FUCKING!! THE MC LUKE WAS WELL CONCEPTUALISED, HE WAS DIRECT AND TOOK NO SHIT!! JUST THE BEGINNING REVENGE FUCK DURING THE BETTY ERA WAS OUT OF PLACE AND CHARACHTER!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

A great series! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Just an observation:

I have only read this far through your prodigious body of work, but I noticed that by far, most of your sex scenes start out with the woman involved saying something like, "We can take our time and make love next time, this time I want you trash my pussy, use it up, make me your own. FUCK ME HARD. "

In my experience, it's the other way around. Most sex starts all lovey-dovey, but as we proceed down that road, and enter the road to ecstasy that things change to trashing pussies and cocks.

Sure there are the times when we had been teasing each other with no opportunity to 'make ,

love', that when we got to the car, or into a bathroom for afew minutes, the love making gets set aside and we would just get down and dirty and FUCK. All of the nice, lovey-dovey stuff, the foreplay, was accomplished with the teasing.

Just saying, from my experience...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read this before, and it was even greater the second time around. I enjoyed the problems with other races and, the way they were handled. I don't remember the number of stars I gave you then, but it is a number 10 stars now.

Doucar1Doucar1almost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story

Please write more. You have a wonderful way of describing people actions, emotions and motivations without being obvious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story already while I wait for your new ones. I enjoyed it the first time, and it was just as great the second time. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great series, thank you so much for the reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Story was GREAT. from beginning to end. I don't know how you could make it any better. Another 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really great story. The normal racial problems that I'm sorry to say is still around. I enjoyed the story, and the whey the main characters handled their personal problems. This story deserves a 15 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for the best story I've read, and that's saying a lot. After reading all of your stories, this one is at the top. It had everything in it, besides the sex. Thank you. 15 Stars. I'm waiting for some new ones

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This MC handled Joann and her girls very well.

He did not accept the 'white boy' or 'my girls' shit and made it clear

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I noticed that there weren't any negative comments on this story, which is great. You captured all of the bad, and good of people. Great work. 15 stars.

scut001scut0018 months ago

Though that the series was great. I will probably read it again in the future.

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

An engrossing story. Thank you. 5* all the way.

Minor nitpick. You write taught about nipples but I don't know what they learnt, you mean taut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very nice story! A little more tension from the middle towards the end of the story might have helped? (I say "helped" because it started to get stale. Same old sex, wash off, repeat. It got to be where I wanted the storyline to continue. Did give each chapter 5 stars though, you earned it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES