A Most Unusual Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he hung up, he walked out of the building with his cell phone in hand, I left him there, ten minutes later a car pulled in the driveway and he got in. When I cornered the driver he told me he was an Uber and had been called to pick up one male. As I watched them drive away Jo was next to me on the phone once again, she was informed they had terminated the guy on the spot, that a new tech would be flying in that night, he'd rent a car, be at the shop in the morning and we would be sent a check discounting our original fee. At supper Jo asked if I was upset.

"No reason for me to be upset at you, he was the one trying to get in your pants, not the other way around. I watched you let him know in no uncertain terms you weren't interested, if I thought for one minute he might have hurt you I'd have been on him like a chicken on a June bug."

The new guy pulled in at eight the next morning, an older black gentleman, very pleasant, easy to work with and would be with us Monday as well. We weren't sure what to do for the weekend, he held up his hand and smiled.

"You won't need to worry about the weekend, my wife flew in with me, we've been apart for ten days, we won't need any company."

He left it at that with an even bigger smile. Friday and Monday went well, he did a review of what we'd been taught, commenting the guy who had been with us was a good teacher, his main problem is he thought women were on the earth for him. Apparently, we weren't the first complaint, he was already on probation and when our call came in that was the last straw. I thought to myself *shit, I know lotsa guys like him and most of them are white*, no way was he exclusive. Joann felt bad that he'd lost his job, but then that was a choice he made.

Summer was upon us when on a cool evening my wife began rubbing against me like a cat in heat after the girls were in bed. I finally grabbed her, pinned her against the wall and slid my hand between her legs cupping that delectable mound. She smashed her lips to mine, we stood kissing a few minutes when I pulled back.

"What's gotten into you tonight you horny thing?

Looking in my eyes she said softly, "You have, you've gotten into me, Luke, I'm pregnant."

Love, tenderness, passion and downright raw sex finished out that night. On the second go round she asked why, I told her I was just making sure, which we both laughed at. When we told the girls they were beside themselves, wanting to know if they were going to get a baby brother, then Tracy dropped the bomb.

"Mama, how did the baby get in your tummy?"

Joann looked at me as I shook my head, "Not a chance, that's your department dear."

She told them as they got older she would explain everything, for now all they needed to know was that a baby was growing in her tummy. I would catch myself in a daydream, could life get any better? Sales were through the roof, I had the start of a new novel in draft form, the printing machine worked great, we were getting orders from new authors to print and I was watching my bride's tummy change shape. Considering how busy we were we didn't make it to the cabin over the Fourth of July. We did however spend a week at the cabin in early October as the leaves were turning, something the others had never witnessed before.

The girls would rub her tummy and kiss the little bump from time to time, this being my first child I couldn't keep from putting my hand on her stomach, Joann told me she loved that I wanted to feel our baby. As she grew I became more enamored, laying in bed with my hand on her mountain of a tummy hoping I would feel a kick or movement, there were times she would be asleep and I would lay in the dark with my hand on our baby.

My tall slender gal had become a bonafide waddler by the eighth month, the doctor told her it was all out front, she was what her mom called big as a barn. We walked a lot at the end, I should say often, not very far but we walked every night. It was on our way back to the house one evening when she stopped, bent over and groaned, next thing we knew she was standing in a puddle of water. Old Mrs. Rendall came out with a folding chair as we waited for the ambulance to arrive, as nervous as I was I thought it better to not drive her. I called Karen, she would pick up the girls from Mrs. Rendall's and take them home with her.

At one fifteen am our son Ronald entered this world kicking and screaming. It had been a hard labor but as soon as that baby was out, she wanted it. The nurse quickly cut the cord, wiped him down and placed him on her chest, talk about crying with a smile on your face, she was the epitome of that statement. I brought the girls to see them in the morning, they were smothering him with kisses and attention to the point of making him fuss. Mama helped them understand they couldn't do that all the time, there would be plenty of time to hold him when he came home.

It wasn't long after he was home that we could hear lots of laughter and the girls making baby talk, both us hurried down the hallway, there he was in one of their doll buggies, their living doll. That was put to an end instantly, they soon learned he was not their personal toy. With Jo pregnant we hadn't been north for months, during a surprise call from Elvis he wanted to know if they could use it over spring break when the grandkids were off school. I explained there were bunkbeds in two of the rooms and plenty of room for blow up mattresses if need be. Joann let him know we would contact Knut to have it ready, if they thought there would be anything they needed while there Knut would be the one to contact, phone numbers were at the cabin.

For the sake of not rambling on page after page with family raising minutia, I'll fill in the highlights as I close out this chapter.

Business continued to grow to the point that an after school paid intern program was begun, we bought a second machine and eventually absorbed Harrelson Publishing when he died. Our second child, Miss Hannah made her debut two and a half years after Ronald, we decided four kids was enough, with the girls rapidly approaching puberty there will be a new set of challenges.

Life is good, we aren't rich but we're comfortable, the kids will lack for nothing and their educations will be assured should they pursue such after high school. They don't get everything they want, and they still have chores to do every day, we want them to understand nothing comes without a price, whether you paid for it or not, someone paid the price. Grannie has of course gone home to Jesus, Syd never did hook up with my widower cousin, she told Joann she didn't have it in her to train another man.

I may return to this story at a later date, I'm not sure at this point. I have several other stories I want to submit first.