All Comments on 'A Mother and Aunt Story Ch. 01'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen5 months ago

What a deliciously perverted opener! If chapter 2 is as good as this, I'll give that 5 stars too.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14305 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story and nicely told. Sounds plausible and even believable at times. For example, I cupped her vulva through the thin nylon, feeling her PUBIC BUSH, feeling the heat from her and the dampness of her secretions. Moms usually always have a pubic bush hairy pussy in incest stories. I gave this one a 5 rating for the (hairy bush) on mom because it is not only age appropriate, but also not a nasty shaved mess of regrowing stubble full ingrown/infected hairs, pimples and disgusting boils after a pointless shave - on a lady whose son is 30 years old, suggesting she is 50. It is supposed to be a hairy bush, untrimmed, full-thick and massively hairy like moms are down there. I was 26 the first time did my mom, my dad's sister, and my wife all three at the same time. All three of them did each other's pussies just like I hoped and asked them to do. Mom helped my wife eat my cum from my aunt's pussy which surprised me some. They even talked me into eating my own cum from mom. Anyway, all three of them are hairy full bush pussies and they are beautiful to look at especially when they are sopping wet. We have been secretly meeting like that for almost 9 years. We always try and have a foursome like the first time. However, sometimes my aunt or mom can't make it and it ends up being a hairy pussy cum eating threesome. Once I could not make it and my wife filmed it for me. It was hot because mom squirted for the first time from two tongues (ass and pussy) at once. I want more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, I liked the hairy pussy instead of a shaved one on the mom for a change. It just seems more appropriate for moms to be hairy for their sons. I hope another chapter is planned.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The anal with mom was kind of OK. That's because it was described pretty well. However, based on reviews I have saw over the years, hairy mounds and vaginal sex seem to work best in most mom stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always “mummy” (or mommy)…the sweetly endearing little term makes the raw incest so much hotter.. and love the mutual anal penetration…she’s a dirty little mummy and she knew what it would do to her helpless little son… just beyond hot…Thanks so much..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great up to now, but who’s Aunt Angela?

P_AndererP_Anderer5 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter! 5*

Windwalker57Windwalker575 months ago

If this is how these two reacted to seeing Anjelica Huston in The Grifters... I wanna see them react to her in The Addams Family (where Morticia gets strapped to a rack)!

hoseluvahoseluva5 months ago

Magnificent as usual, love all your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story but waiting on more and bring her sister in for a hot threesome 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Feels rushed, not as good as your other ones

OI8U2OI8U25 months ago

I have always thought that there needs to be a lot of pussy fucking before even bringing up anal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but not much to it after the anal sex 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

good that he made it a point to tell mom she should be wearing stockings and a garter belt when he fucks her. shows that he is very assertive and loves the feel of her whorish nylons rubbing his flanks while he pleasures his mind and her. no better love than nylon seduction

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous