A Mother and Aunt Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt Laura joins Oliver and his mother in a threesome.
9.4k words
4.73
25.2k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,126 Followers

This second part of the story follows on directly from Chapter 1 and tells how Aunt Laura finds out about Oliver and his mother's incestuous shenanigans and how the three come together for an evening of three-way incestuous depravity.

The story contains details of anal sex between Oliver and his mother and aunt, so if that's not for you, please pass by.

Comments welcome as always and please be assured that I do take readers' views into consideration in future stories, where appropriate. Oh, and my apologies for a couple of spurious references to Aunt Angela in Chapter 1; this was erroneous.

Sylviafan

Part Two - Enter Aunt Laura

Part Two of my story starts about three months after my mother and I started a sexual relationship. Mum didn't really have any close friends outside her work as a physiotherapist, so the only person, apart from me, who regularly came to the house was my Aunt Laura, mum's older sister. Aunt Laura usually came round on a Tuesday after work and spent the evening with mum. Sometimes she came on a Friday, too. So in general, although I liked my aunt very much (and fancied her something rotten!) I tended to avoid visiting mum on Tuesdays and Fridays as I didn't want it to appear that I was spending more time there than usual. I discussed it with mum and she said it probably didn't matter but it was as well to be on the safe side. Mum was very concerned about the idea of being discovered committing incest with me.

The upshot of this was that I hadn't seen my aunt for a few months when I got an unexpected text from her one weekday lunchtime as I was heading for the college refectory. It said that she was in town, just a few minutes from the campus, and asked me if I wanted to meet up for lunch. There's a big Victorian pub just outside the college gates and I suggested meeting her there. The summer vacation started on Friday and I had no lectures in the afternoon so a leisurely lunch with my aunt would be a pleasant treat, I thought.

The weather was relentlessly hot and cloudless, the college lawns yellowed and tinder dry. I walked down the entrance drive and across the road and into the King's Head public house, where it was dark and cool. Aunt Laura was already there, waving to me from a table in a quiet corner. In fact the whole pub was quiet this Wednesday lunchtime and what patrons there were, were mostly sunning themselves on the patio at the back.

I went over to the table where Aunt Laura was sitting and she stood up to greet me, giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

If you put my mother and my aunt side by side, you can see the family resemblance. But where mum's got a good feature, Aunt Laura's got it better and, conversely, where mum's got a less desirable feature, Aunt Laura has it less undesirably, if that makes sense. For example, mum's got nice hair: long and straight and dark-brown; my aunt's is a striking raven's wing black. Mum's tall and curvy; my aunt is an inch taller and slimmer and she's got knock-out legs. Mum's not hugely attractive, facially, but Aunt Laura is very attractive; her face is slimmer than mum's but with the same lovely hazel eyes and wide, full-lipped mouth. In fact, although I never made the connection at the time, Aunt Laura looks rather like Anjelica Huston as she looked when she made The Grifters, although Miss Huston was only about forty then and Aunt Laura will be fifty-nine next month, though you'd hardly think it. So it's no surprise really that if I fancied my mum during my late teens and twenties, I fancied my aunt even more. That good old incest gene again.

And I still fancied her now, I quickly realised, sitting opposite me and wearing a summery, floral-patterned dress and white high-heels, her skin tanned a light honey, her legs bare, her night-black hair falling to her shoulders, her face sparingly made up, her nails painted dark blue.

'It's been an age, Oliver!' she began, 'tell me all about what you've been up to.'

Well the major new thing in my life was the fact that I was fucking my mother four or five times a week but I could hardly say that. So I talked about work and my house and the lodger and his irritating habits and Aunt Laura smiled and laughed in all the right places.

After I'd run out of things to tell her I asked her what she'd been doing and my aunt told me about her job - she's a medical receptionist - and about the amateur-dramatic society that she belongs to and the walking group and all the other displacement activities that she does to combat the loneliness of being left widowed and childless in her late forties.

'Have you seen much of your mother, recently?' she asked, and I don't know why, maybe something in the tone of her voice, but I got the sense that there was more behind the question than just innocent curiosity.

'I go round once a week or so,' I said, carefully. 'And I sometimes pop in at weekends to see if she's ok.'

'And is she ok?' Aunt Laura asked, looking at me carefully.

'She seems pretty happy,' I replied, neutrally.

'Yes, she does, doesn't she,' aunt agreed. 'In fact I'd say she was very happy indeed at the moment. Happier than I've seen her for years. Do you think she's got a man, Oliver?'

I shrugged. 'If she has, she hasn't talked to me about it.'

'Well I asked her and she denied it. So why so happy? She hasn't won the National Lottery, as far as I'm aware, and her job's just the same as ever.' Aunt Laura took a sip of her drink and looked at me again, a cat-like smile on her face.

'So I was intrigued, Oliver. It was like a little suburban mystery. Why was my sister Christine so happy? Then a couple of weeks ago I had a chat with one of the neighbours, that elderly lady opposite. I asked her if your mum had any visitors during the week and she said just you. She said that your car was parked overnight at least two or three times a week and most of the weekend too.'

I felt hot and uncomfortable The walls of the pub seemed to be closing in on me.

'Well, I was even more intrigued. Why would Oliver be round so much? You never were in the past.'

I shrugged again. 'So I visit a bit more than I used to,' I countered. 'So?'

'So if you're staying overnight, Oliver, where are you sleeping? Because the bed in your room has been stripped for weeks, and that's the only other one in the house, apart from your mother's.'

I felt trapped. The blood rushed to my face and I swallowed convulsively. I might as well have admitted my guilt.

'You're sleeping with your mother aren't you Oliver?' said my aunt. Then she burst out laughing. 'I knew it! Oh, don't worry,' she went on, seeing fear creep into my face. 'I'm not going to tell anyone. It's making my sister very happy and presumably you too, so good for you both.

'It is making you happy isn't it, Oliver?' she asked.

'Yes,' I said, looking directly at her. 'It's making both of us very happy.'

'How did it start? Don't tell me if you don't want to but... well, I'm fascinated. It's all rather exciting!'

So I gave her the bare bones of what had happened, which I shouldn't of course, not without my mum knowing what was going on. But somehow, sitting here with my aunt, it felt a bit like the Catholic confessional. Here was someone I could share this huge secret with. Then there was the other element, which was that discussing having sex with my mother, even in the broadest terms, with my aunt, was having a profound effect on me.

At some point our food arrived but I wasn't much interested in eating and neither, it seemed, was Aunt Laura. 'Are you going to say anything to mum?' I asked, at one point.

'No,' she replied, after some thought. 'But if you want to tell her that I know, well, I'll leave that up to you.'

Afterwards we stood outside, in the heat of mid-afternoon, facing each other on the hot pavement. "Goodbye" seemed a bit banal after the lunchtime revelations.

Aunt Laura put her hands on my shoulders and leaned to whisper in my ear. 'I'm really happy for you both.' She pulled her head back and looked at me keenly with her hazel eyes. 'In fact if truth be told,' she went on, 'I'm just a bit jealous.' She kissed me, hard, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue between my lips, just for an instant. Then she broke the kiss. 'Goodbye, Oliver.' And she was gone, her heels clicking on the paving stones, black hair rippling and hips swaying as she walked.

I spent the afternoon thinking about my aunt and the kiss. And when I wasn't thinking about that, I was debating whether or not I should say something to my mother. Part of me said she had a right to know, but another part said she'd be horrified and, if Aunt Laura said nothing, mum didn't need to know.

What I really wanted to do was to go round to my aunt's house that evening and fuck her brains out. But even the thought of it felt like cheating on my mother. And besides, a quick kiss didn't mean she wanted anything more from her nephew, did it?

In the end I went round to mum's house that evening and told her. I waited until after dinner when we were both curled up on the settee in the lounge, sipping the last of the red wine we'd had with the meal.

'I've got something to tell you, mum,' I began, 'and there's no easy way of saying it.'

My mother sat up and stared at me. 'What? What's happened Oliver?'

'I had lunch with Aunt Laura today... Mum, she knows about you and me.'

I was expecting her to leap up and start screaming and tearing her hair out, or something like that, but she just sat looking at me, chewing her lower lip. 'How did she work that out?'

'The nosey bitch across the road told her I spent a few nights a week here and she worked out that the bed in my room hadn't been slept in. She's not going to say anything, Mum,' I added, putting my arm around her and drawing her to me in a tight embrace.

'No,' said my mother, enigmatically, 'I don't suppose she is.'

'What's that mean?' I asked. 'And why are you taking this so calmly?'

Mum said nothing for a minute or so, she just stared at the carpet, gnawing her lip. 'Ok,' she said at last, 'if Laura has seen fit to tell you she knows about us then I guess I shouldn't feel bad about telling you about your aunt and me.'

'What about Aunt Laura and you?' I said, feeling that maybe I already knew the answer.

So mum told me about the relationship she had had with her older sister and I listened mesmerised.

'It started when we were in our early twenties, both living in a one-bed flat in London and enjoying the freedom,' she began. 'It was the nineteen-eighties and we were young and full of life and we went everywhere together. We dated together and got drunk together and smoked grass together, and don't look like that, Oliver. Everyone was doing it then.

'Then one evening Laura produced this pretty hard-core pornographic videotape that someone at college had lent her and we rolled a couple of spliffs and opened a bottle of wine and we sat and watched it and we both became very aroused and ended up in bed.'

'Just the one time?'

'Oh Lord, no. We were at it all the time like a pair of cats on heat. It only stopped when Laura got a job outside London. Well, I say stopped, it's never really stopped.'

'You still sleep together?' I asked, not sure what answer I wanted to hear.

'Yes. But not very often nowadays,' she answered. 'And not since you and I have been sleeping together.'

'But when you were married, and Aunt Laura was married?'

'Yes, occasionally. Are you shocked, Oliver? You shouldn't be, considering what we do.'

'I saw you once,' I said, quietly.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'I was eighteen, it was just before I went to Uni. I came downstairs and I saw you and Aunt Laura kissing in the kitchen-diner. A proper kiss.'

'And you kept quiet about it for all these years?'

'I thought about it a lot. I used to masturbate thinking about you and Aunt Laura. Imagining what you did together.'

'Would you like to know, Oliver?' said my mother, softly. 'Would you like me to tell you what I did with my sister?'

'Yes,' I croaked, kissing the top of her head.

'In that case,' my mother said, disengaging herself and getting up off the settee, 'I suggest you take me to bed and lick me until I come and then fuck me. And while you're doing that I'll tell you what your naughty Mummy got up to with her sister.'

It was only eight o'clock and full daylight as I bundled my mother upstairs to her bedroom and drew the curtains. We stripped naked, tearing our clothes off, both wanting what was coming next. I jumped onto the bed and mum climbed on and opened her legs wide for me and I knelt and buried my face in her hairy pussy. It had been a hot day and her scent was ripe and meaty. I slid my tongue between her labia and tasted her cunt juice and, as always, I felt dizzy with this intimacy with my mother, a feeling that never quite went away, no matter how many times we made love.

'My mother arched her back as I tongued her. 'Does Mummy taste nice, Oliver?' she cooed softly. 'Mummy likes being licked by her lovely boy. Would you like to know what your naughty Mummy and her big sister do when we're in bed together?' I couldn't answer as my mouth was full of my mother's labia. 'I bet you would,' she went on. 'Well, we kiss a lot, using our tongues. Your auntie likes playing with my breasts; they're bigger than hers and my teats are bigger and juicier. Auntie Laura's got quite small tits, but they're nice and firm and she likes it when I bite her nipples... Ahhh.' Mum groaned as I started licking her clitoris.

'She likes it when I finger her pussy, too... oh, God I'm going to come!' Mum thrust her cunt into my face as I sucked her clit and rasped my tongue over the sensitive bud. Her leg and arm muscles went taut and she clutched handfuls of the duvet with white-knuckled hands.

As soon as her orgasm had subsided I was up and inside her, penetrating her hairy slit with a single, hard thrust. Pushing all seven and half inches of me into my mother, watching her face as my cock sank into her.

She looked up at me, her hands on my shoulders. 'I like fingering my sister's cunt, feeling how wet and juicy she is and tickling her clit with my fingertip. I can make her come doing that and she goes really wild and bites my lips and my nipples.'

I rammed my cock hard into my mother, my head singing with what she was telling me and she smiled up at me.

'I like licking my sister's cunt, too. She's got really thick, black pubic hair and very pink lips and she looks lovely down there and she tastes nice too. And she likes licking me. She likes pushing her tongue right into Mummy's hole and sucking Mummy's little pearl. And when Mummy starts to come, her naughty sister sometimes slides her finger right up my bum hole and it makes me come really hard - well, you know that, Oliver, don't you.

'I bet you'd like to see your auntie's cunt, wouldn't you, Oliver? I bet you'd like to taste her and lick her and put a finger up her bottom. And I bet you'd like to fuck her too, wouldn't you? In her cunt and in her arse.'

I came at that moment. A sudden, blinding, intense flash of pleasure that lit my brain like summer lightning. I gasped as I pumped my hot seed into my mother's cunt and she rode with me, holding onto my arms and bucking her hips to meet my thrusts.

'You are something else, Mum, you really are,' I said after I'd collapsed over her. 'Those things you said...'

'Well I'm right aren't I? I bet you would like to fuck your auntie.'

'And how would you feel if I did?' I teased her. 'Would you be jealous?'

'Not if I was there, too,' she answered and my guts suddenly turned to ice and the air in the bedroom got thick and hard to breathe because if I wasn't very much mistaken, my mother had just suggested, or at least sanctioned, a threesome with her sister.

'Would you really be up for it?' I asked mum, later, as we lay in bed, reading our books. I was still fired up from the sex and mum's revelations about her sister and what they did together, especially mum's teasing monologue as I'd licked then fucked her, and I was finding it difficult to concentrate on what I was reading.

'Up for what, Oliver?' asked my mother, looking at me over the top of her reading glasses, although she must have known perfectly well what I meant.

'For including Aunt Laura,' I said.

She marked her place and closed her book and put it on her bedside table. 'In principle, yes, but I have a reservation.' I waited as she summoned her thoughts. 'I'm not under any illusions that my sister is better looking than me and has a nicer body. If we did go down that path, and I'm not saying that Laura would agree to it, but if we did, would I get displaced by my sister? It's happened before,' she ended.

I put my book down and reached for my mum and she came into my arms and I kissed her and stroked her and told her that being my mother made her special and she could never be displaced by her sister. I was playing off the back foot, hoping to get her to agree, but there was truth in what I said, too. The bond of incest would always be stronger with my mother and with it the levels of excitement and arousal, I told her.

'I wouldn't be too sure,' she replied. 'You haven't seen my sister naked. She's quite something.'

I reached down and stroked my mother's pussy and she smiled and kissed me and our kiss went on for a long time and it was very sloppy and involved tongues and lips and lots of saliva. And as we kissed I got very hard and I fingered her cunt and she became very wet so that I was able to penetrate her easily and to make love to her with, slow, light strokes that went on for long minutes while I kissed her face and her neck and whispered in her ear that I loved her very much and she groaned softly as a gentle orgasm trickled through her body and soon after that I felt my sap rise and I ejaculated into my mother for the second time that night, leaving my cock tender and red.

'Alright,' she said afterwards, as we lay in a pre-sleep embrace, 'I'll go along with it.'

I felt a wave of heat sweep through me. 'How do we make it happen?' I asked. 'You said your sister might not agree?'

'I think,' said my mother slowly, after a moment's thought, 'that if you went over to see her she probably would.'

I drove the five miles or so to my aunt's house the following Saturday morning, having got mum to establish that she would be in. I pulled up in the driveway to her bungalow and switched off the engine, my palms sweating.

Since Wednesday evening, when my mother had agreed to participate in a threesome with her sister, I had been living and dying what I would say to my Aunt Laura. Yes, she had seemed to say that she was jealous of her sister's relationship with her son, but that was a long way from jumping into bed with the two of us. And yes, she had been in an almost lifelong relationship with her sister but again, did that mean she wanted her nephew as well? The arguments had gone round and round in my head.

'Just ask her,' my mother had suggested when I tried to discuss tactics with her. That was a great help.

Aunt Laura must have seen my car pull up because as I unclipped my seatbelt, she opened the door and waved at me and stood waiting in the porch. She was wearing a black skirt and a dark-grey blouse, which set off her jet-black hair beautifully. It was still very warm and she was bare-legged again and wearing shiny-black high heels. I thought she was a bit dressed up for a Saturday morning though I couldn't help noticing how the black skirt hugged her slender waist and how long and shapely her lower legs were.

'This is a nice surprise,' she smiled at me as I stepped into the porch. 'To what do I owe the pleasure?'

'Well I was in the neighbourhood,' I began.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,126 Followers