A Mother and Aunt Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards I rolled off her and lay gasping on my back. Mum rolled next to me and went up on one elbow, looking down on me as I tried to process the last hour of my life and make some sense of it.

'Was that good?' she asked.

'What do you think,' I grinned at her. 'Seriously, Mum, I never thought you were... like this.'

'Like what? You mean you didn't realise that I was a seriously dirty bitch in bed?' She laughed. 'It's not the sort of fact you generally parade in front of your son. Your dad and I always kept that sort of thing strictly in the bedroom.'

It was the first time my father had been mentioned and I felt a twinge of guilt. What would he say if he knew I was fucking my mother, his ex-wife?

'Were you serious about anal sex?' I asked, aware that I was blushing. 'I am quite big.'

She laughed again. 'No bigger than your dad was.'

'Did you and he... do that?'

'Sometimes,' she said, softly. 'Not often. I was keener on it than your dad was and I didn't like to keep asking. And that, young man,' she added, 'is all I'm going to say about my sex life with your father. Now, if we're going to eat tonight I need to shower and cook. Would you like to shower with me?' she asked, sitting up and unclipping her suspender belt.

We used the wet room in the en-suite and it was sexy and fun to hold my naked mother to me under the scalding stream of water and to kiss her and soap her and clean her intimate places. Afterwards we dried each other and put bathrobes on and went downstairs and mum magicked up a chicken tagine which I ate as though I'd been starved for a week.

'I think it's the sex,' commented my mother, looking at my empty plate. 'Makes me hungry too.'

After dinner we snuggled up on the settee and watched a crime drama and then the news and then mum switched the television off.

'Are you staying over tonight?' she asked. 'With me?'

'Of course,' I replied, 'if that's ok.'

'There's something I wanted to say to you, Oliver. A couple of things, actually.' We'd been watching TV with the lights out and now it was dark in the lounge and I couldn't see my mother's expression.

'Fire away,' I told her.

'Right, well, first off I'm... I'm thrilled that you and I have got together, that we're having this sexual relationship. I've felt more alive in the last two days than I have in the last ten years. And I feel that we've only just started to explore the possibilities. I did wonder if I'd feel terrible about seducing you and so on but I absolutely don't. I'm very glad it's happened and I hope you feel the same. But,' she paused and I waited. 'Incest is illegal, although it's very rarely prosecuted, but the social consequences of us being discovered would be unthinkable. So all I'm saying is that we have to be absolutely discreet. Nobody must ever know. Is that ok, Oliver?'

'Of course,' I replied. 'It rather goes without saying.'

'Yes, well, I wanted to say it.'

'What was the other thing?' I asked.

'It's about girlfriends,' my mother began. 'I think we're going to have a wonderful time together, Oliver, but I'm fifty-six and you're thirty and at some stage I imagine you'll want to get married and start a family. And I just wanted to say that I'm very happy for you to have girlfriends, and I'll be happy to meet them and be the doting mother-in-law and all that stuff. Just as long as you save a bit of that lovely cock for your old Mum.'

I hugged her and kissed her and told her that I loved her and she stood up and reached for my hand.

'Now let's go to bed. I've got a little treat for you, if you want it.'

I checked the front door was locked and switched out the lights in the kitchen-diner and followed my mother up to her bedroom, or perhaps our bedroom. The lighting in the room was dim and on the bedside table on my side of the bed was a small, half-used tube of KY jelly.

We brushed our teeth in the en-suite and climbed naked into bed and we came together and kissed tenderly and gently and I ran my hands over my mother's luscious body and I felt my cock grow hard against her thigh and she smiled, 'Raring to go again, I see.

'Do you want to try it the other way, darling? In my bum?'

'Yes please,' I croaked.

'Have you ever done it there before?'

'No. Like I said, my girlfriends all thought I was too big.'

'Ok, well the secret is for you to use lots of lubrication and to go very gently, at first, and for me to relax. It'll be fine, Oliver, I took your dad there and he was as big as you. Sorry, I wasn't going to mention that.

'Do you want to lube me up or do you want me to do it?'

I was torn between the sight of mum pushing KY jelly up her arse with her fingers and me doing it. 'I'll do it,' I said, finally.

My mother lay on her front and opened her legs, then she reached behind and parted her buttocks for me, exposing her starfish with its little ring of hair. I uncapped the jelly and squeezed out a big dollop onto my fingers. Mum flinched as the cold jelly touched her pucker, then she relaxed and I slid my middle finger into her easily, coating her rectal walls with the sticky gel. I kept going until the tube was nearly empty and mum said, 'Yes, I think that'll do Oliver. I must be nearly full by now.

'Right, get between my legs,' she told me and I knelt down, grasping my dick in one hand and supporting myself on the other arm. 'Now touch it to my anus.' I lowered myself until my cock was close to her pucker, then touching it.

'Now push gently,' she said, and I obeyed, increasing the pressure. Her sphincter stayed tightly shut. 'Harder,' she whispered. I pushed harder and suddenly my mother was opening up and my big head was going inside her rectum, stretching her ring and making her gasp, 'Stop!

'It's ok,' she said, a few seconds later. 'I just needed to get used to your entry. You can push yourself right in now, but do it slowly.'

So that Monday evening in late spring I lay between my mother's legs and pushed my rigid dick all the way into her anus and it felt different from her cunt; fantastic and so erotic it was almost unbearable. I went slowly, as she had asked, and when I was all the way in she asked me to stop again while she adjusted to my invasion.

'It's fine, now, darling. You can fuck Mummy's arse now.'

I pulled halfway out, feeling the suction of her arse, hearing the squishy noise of the lubricant, less viscous now with the heat of her rectum and my cock. Then I sank in again and it felt glorious and filthy and naughty all at the same time and I came further out and pushed back in and mum grunted and wriggled an arm beneath her and I felt her fingers in her pussy and I almost choked with emotion.

I got into a rhythm after that, fucking my mother's bum as if it had been her cunt. Thrusting in and out, feeling her sphincter slide up and down my shaft, feeling the soft enveloping walls of her rectum, feeling her fingers inside her vagina and strumming at her clit.

If I hadn't already had two orgasms that evening I would have lasted about ten seconds. As it was I sodomised my mother for about ten glorious minutes before I felt the stirrings of a giant climax building. It swelled and grew hot and crept up my spine and my brain fizzed and crackled and I cried out, 'I'm coming Mum!'

'Yes,' she hissed, her fingers working furiously, 'come inside Mummy's bum.'

She went rigid as her orgasm started and I felt her sphincter spasm around my shaft and I squirted my seed into my mother's anus for the first time and as I came I cried out, 'I love you, Mum!'

Afterwards I went and cleaned up in the family bathroom and mum used the en-suite; I thought she deserved a bit of privacy after my violation of her anus.

'Well,' she said once we were in bed again, 'did it live up to expectations?'

'It was fantastic,' I said, with feeling. 'I was so turned on. Thank you, Mum!'

'Thank you,' she replied. 'I had a huge orgasm.'

'I didn't hurt you?'

'No, darling, not at all.'

'So I've had you in all three holes today,' I said smugly.

'Yes,' she agreed, drily, laying her head on my chest. 'You have, haven't you.'

And that was how my mother and I started an intensely sexual and incestuous relationship. I didn't move back in with her but I visited a couple of evenings a week and usually on Saturday too. And I always stayed over and we slept together and enjoyed the most sensual, naughty and uninhibited sex of my life, and my mum's too she eventually confided in me. We fucked like randy teenagers, but with more skill. We tried and enjoyed toys and bondage and anything else our depraved imaginations could come up with, and about twice a week my mother would invite me to bugger her, sometimes when she was tied to the bedposts, one arm left unrestrained so that she could masturbate herself as I sodomised her.

To be continued...