A Mother and Aunt Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I watched as my Aunt Laura went down on my mother. Watched as mum spread her legs and raised her knees, as her sister had done, exposing her cunt and her anus to her sister. Watched as my aunt tongued her sister and sucked her labia into her mouth and even pushed the tip of her tongue into mum's pucker. It was obvious that they were seasoned lovers, that they knew just how to excite their partners, how to turn them into a shivering blob of jelly as an orgasm seared through their body.

After about ten minutes, they swapped over and it was mum's turn to lick her sister's pussy, to suck her clitoris into her mouth, to slide her red-tipped fingers into her sopping cunt hole. Aunt Laura groaned and clutched the duvet as mum fastened onto her clit and slid three fingers into her sister. My aunt arched her back and started gasping loudly and mum took her fingers out of her sister's cunt and slid her longest finger into my aunt's anus, and my cock started to swell and stiffen and Aunt Laura screamed and thrashed about as her second orgasm engulfed her in an ocean of pleasure.

By the time mum had extracted her middle finger from her sister's arse and knelt up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, I was glass-hard again, knowing that I would last much longer the second time. Though what the second time was going to be, I didn't know. My mother soon enlightened me.

'Get the KY jelly, Oliver, I want you to fuck my arse while your auntie licks me out.'

Talking about it afterwards, mum admitted that she'd deliberately tried to shock her sister; it was normally the other way round. But my Aunt Laura had never had anal intercourse so she reacted with surprise.

'Do you do anal?' she asked.

'You'd better believe it, sis.'

'What's it like? Does it hurt? Oliver's not small!'

'It feels wonderful, Laura and I masturbate while he's buggering me and I have the most intense orgasms, but what I dream about is your tongue on me while he's doing it.' As she said this, my mother straddled her sister's face and bent over, clutching the headboard and presenting her rear end to me.

I saw my auntie's hands on my mother's hips as she prepared to lick her sister's cunt. But her hands slid right round to mum's buttocks and pulled apart her bum cheeks, exposing her anus to me. How thoughtful!

Mum lowered her hips until her cunt was on her sister's face and Aunt Laura started licking her sopping pussy, making mum grunt with satisfaction. I squeezed out some lube and pressed it into mum's pucker and she made a deep, 'Mmm' noise. I used a bit more, then spread a bit on my shaft and, straddling my Aunt Laura, I nudged up to mum's buttocks and pressed my cockhead to her sphincter.

'Mmm, yes, Oliver. Push that big cock into mummy's arse.'

I went slowly but firmly, keeping a constant traction until her sphincter suddenly opened and she groaned in pain and pleasure as the big head of my cock penetrated her and sank into her velvet rectum. She felt wonderful, she always did. A soft, warm, lubricated grip, her muscle ring tight around my shaft so that as I started a gentle in and out motion it rode up and down, gripping me exquisitely.

Underneath my mother, my aunt's face was buried in her sister's pussy, licking with great long strokes that started on mum's perineum and ended on her clitoris. A few times I even felt my aunt's tongue flick against the shaft of my cock as it slid in and out of my mother's anus. The scenario was breathtakingly erotic but I took it slowly, going very deep inside my mum and coming out to my glans, feeling the suction and hearing the faint squidgy noise of lubricated flesh.

Mum gripped the headboard and groaned deeply, rubbing her cunt gently against her sister's face. 'Do my clit, Laura,' she gasped out and I saw my aunt's fingernails dig into the skin of mum's buttocks and mum went rigid as her sister sucked the little nub into her mouth and tickled it with the tip of her tongue. I pushed my cock deep into her arse and my mother started to come, her moaning turning to squeals.

'Oh, fuck, yes,' she whispered as her orgasm swelled and spread from her loins to her brain in a white-hot wave of pleasure and I felt her sphincter spasm and grip me tightly and I slowed right down and she stopped rubbing her cunt into her sister's face as the pleasure waves subsided. Eventually mum went limp, supporting herself on the headboard, and I eased my still rigid cock out of her rectum, going very slowly to allow her to readjust to my withdrawal.

My mother climbed effortfully off her sister's face and slumped down beside her on the bed. I remained upright, still straddling my aunt's torso, my cock standing up straight, glistening in the dim light with the warm lubrication of my mother's anus. My aunt, her face smeared with her sister's juices, was staring at it.

'Doesn't it ever go down, Oliver?' she smiled at me.

'He hasn't come yet,' mum interjected. 'Mummy came a bit suddenly and messed up the timings.'

I looked at my mum and she looked at her sister and my aunt looked at my cock with its veined shaft and big, purple head.

'Can I try it?' Aunt Laura said after a pause.

'Try what,' my mother and I said at the same time.

'Sitting on your face while Oliver does it in my bum,' said my aunt, blushing.

'Are you sure?' asked mum. 'He's quite big for a first time.'

'I want to try it,' said my aunt, with a trace of defiance, and I realised that she didn't like the idea of her sister doing something that she wouldn't or couldn't.

'Ok,' said mum, getting up and reaching for the KY jelly. 'Shall I lubricate you, Laura?'

Aunt Laura got up and turned over onto her hands and knees and I was treated to the mind-blowingly erotic sight of my mother pushing gobs of the sticky jelly into her sister's dark, hair-fringed pucker with a long, red-tipped finger. My cock was like glass as I watched fascinated as mum's red fingernail disappeared inside her sister's anus.

'That should do,' she announced after she'd pushed two fingers gently in and my aunt had just groaned softly, feeling no pain. 'Now sit on my face,' she ordered and her sister complied, lowering her cunt until it was pressed against mum's mouth, labia to lips, like an exotic kiss. Mum slid her tongue between her sister's cunt lips and I heard faint slurping noises as she began to feast on her sister's sopping pussy.

I straddled mum and shuffled up, grasping my cock, until I was nudging the head between my aunt's bum cheeks, which my mother was holding apart, as her sister had done for her. 'Go gently, Oliver,' whispered my aunt and shivered as I pressed my glans to her pucker, glistening with lubrication.

I wrapped an arm around my aunt's naked waist and held her to me as I began to push, feeling the resistance of her sphincter. I pushed harder and she groaned.

'Am I hurting you?' I asked.

'No,' she replied, tightly, and I pushed a bit harder. I felt a bit of a brute; my aunt would be sixty next year and here I was trying to push my seven and something inches cock into her virgin arse. But then she had asked for it. I pushed harder and she squealed and I stopped.

'It's ok, don't stop,' she said breathlessly and I realised she was determined to have me inside her. So I pushed a bit harder and Aunt Laura's arsehole started to open up and she took a deep breath as the big head of my cock stretched her muscle ring and I took her anal cherry, feeling myself slide in deeper, feeling her ring close around my shaft. I stopped to let her physiology adjust then went deeper, giving her four, five, six inches. Then I was in, all the way.

'How does that feel, Aunt Laura?' I asked.

'Bloody huge,' she gasped. 'Go slowly, to start with.'

So as my mother licked and sucked her sister's cunt, I began to sodomise her, slowly and gently, with ever lengthening strokes, until I was fucking her properly. Coming almost right out and sliding back into her velvet depths. It felt just like my mother's arse: warm and soft and gently gripping me in a forbidden embrace.

I squeezed her to me harder with my arm, cupping one of her breasts with my hand, tweaking her nipple as I thrust into her.

'Yes,' she gasped, 'that feels lovely. Keep going till you come.'

I thrust harder and mum clamped her hands on her sister's hips, sucking noisily at her clitoris and making my aunt shake with pleasure. I felt the tingling in my balls and it was my turn to moan as the bubble of heat swelled up my cock and swept through my nervous system and I was suddenly thrusting hard into my aunt's anus and spunk was jetting out of my cock and into the depths of her rectum.

My aunt started coming as my orgasm peaked and began to fade. She pressed her cunt hard to her sister's face and growled with satisfaction as mum's tongue worked on her pearl, making her writhe with pleasure, her head back, her long, black hair bouncing around her shoulders.

Then it was over and I was withdrawing from her and she was getting off my mother's face, a bead of spunk at her anus, and we ended up in a tangle of arms and legs, gasping for breath, overwhelmed by the feelings and emotions of the past hour.

Epilogue

That Saturday evening was the start of five of the most breathtakingly exciting years of my life. I had full access to my mother and to my aunt and to both of them at weekends. I tended to spend more time with my mother than my aunt because I sensed she was the more vulnerable of the two; also the incest kick was greater with my mum than it was with Aunt Laura. But my aunt's body really was outstanding, particularly for a lady of her age (she was sixty-five the last time I fucked her).

So I usually spent one or maybe two nights during the week at my aunt's house, in her bed. She was an extremely inventive and exciting lover, although she wasn't actually that keen on anal penetration. Though she did enjoy my finger in her arse and she sometimes slid one or even two of hers into me as she sucked me to an orgasm.

The rest of the time I slept with my mother and it was fantastic! She could bring me to a climax like nobody else I had ever slept with and she could extract maybe three orgasms a night out of me, if the mood was on her. There were times when I arrived at work looking like I hadn't slept at all and my colleagues would make ribald comments. If only they'd known.

Eventually I started dating a female colleague a few years younger than me and when we started sleeping together mum pulled the plug on our three-way incestuous relationship. I was reluctant to end it but it was the right thing to do.

A few months later mum started seeing a man of her own age and shortly after that, Aunt Laura hooked up with a lady friend, much to everybody's surprise. I love my wife, as she is now, but I can't deny that I don't yearn for the feel of my mother's body, the feel of my cock in her vagina or her mouth or her anus, don't yearn for the sight of my mother and her sister writhing together in naked ecstasy. But after all, I still have all the memories.

The End