All Comments on 'A Mother and Aunt Story Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
P_AndererP_Anderer5 months ago

I enjoyed Part 2, thank you. I wonder if you should have a reunion chapter... maybe a Christmas one year, while you wife is absent, visiting family...

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen5 months ago

Chapter 2 was as intense and as enjoyable as chapter 1, so 5 stars for this one as well. There's something so deliciously dirty about mother/son incest stories, and if you add a kinky, depraved auntie as well, it's no wonder I finished this chapter dripping like a leaky tap! Great series. When can we expect more?

mom7764mom77645 months ago

Loved both of these stories,,,,very nicely written I believe..

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Both chapters were very entertaining. Felt you could have given more details about Aunt previous history as you had Mom. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is great, "Her PUBIC hair was soft and silky against my face, her juices were sweet and strong, like her sister's." That very description, (Her Pubic Hair) is so seriously needed in more stories instead of just bald statements. I rated this one a 5. Then came the anal! Things can only get better in the next chapter if his dad has a sexy sister that needs to become more involved with his mom's side of the family. Possibly one of the aunt's has an 18–19-year-old daughter who is first-cousin and bi-aunt-curious. Wouldn't it be neat if his dad turned out to be that very niece's real father, causing him to have fuck his own sexy little sister (Pubic Hair) like that.

OI8U2OI8U25 months ago

I think Oliver needs to start stopping over at Aunt Laura's place. They need to have some one-on-one fucking without an audience. 4

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it 5stars

IveBignuttsIveBignutts4 months ago

I was absolutely entertained with this erotic story. But then again, I can say the same thing with all the other stories written by you Sylviafan. You are very talented in this field. I take this opportunity to mention that you rank among the top 5 of my long list of prefered authors here on Lit. Impatiently waiting for your next submission. Cheers !

Southpaw1430Southpaw14303 months ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

RkncRknc3 months ago

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story but there should have been more of the sex between mother and son with the aunt 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous