A Mother Falls Prey: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, I think they're making out!" said Hayden.

The boys howled and cheered with laughter as Rodney began to cry. He couldn't think of any other explanation for the sounds now emanating from his phone in Hayden's hand. Sighs and growls and hot breath...it went on and on and on as if this was all his mother had ever wanted.

Dane drew Hannah up onto his lap, her thighs across his as she rested herself against him.

"Oh Dane!" she gasped, "I...I don't know about this..."

"You're alright, I've got you," he replied, and kissed her again. She gave another sigh and parted her lips, whimpering slightly as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He felt her tongue curl back, as if uncertain about this intrusion, but he persisted, and soon had her French-kissing him as eagerly as if she were a nubile virgin. She was clearly still nervous, her heart pounding behind her soft breasts, now pressed against his chest as she turned towards him. He ran his fingers through her hair, stroking her tenderly, reaching down to her lap to run his hands along her legs. She gasped at his touch, as if she'd never felt anything like it.

"Dane..." she sighed, "We really shouldn't, I really shouldn't..."

"Why?" he asked, as if she had suggested silly.

She hesitated, biting her lip, and said, "I'm a grown woman and you're...you're a kid." Her voice was feeble, reaching for a sternness she did not have.

Dane smiled and made a rumble deep in his throat, his thick arms wrapping around Hannah's small frame. "Do I seem like a kid to you?"

The woman blushed again, leaning her forehead into his chest. "No...it's just...it feels so wrong...so not allowed..."

Dane stroked the back of her head, feeling her soft breath on his shirt.

"If you don't want me, just look into my eyes and tell me."

Hannah turned her face upwards, gazing into his eyes. She bit her lip, and he felt her body tremble against him. He waited, staring. She blushed red, opening her mouth to speak, but letting out only a weak breath, a little sigh of longing, of desire.

"Good girl," said Dane in a low, deep voice.

Hannah sighed again, resting against Dane's body, her head swirling and her body shivering with excitement and fear. She felt him lift her up, carrying her like a newly wed wife from the living room to the hall, his arms cradling her torso and the back of her knees, her legs draped over his elbow. She closed her eyes, pretending it was a dream. It felt like one.

"Which is your bedroom?" Dane asked, and Hannah, still in a daze, gestured vaguely to the right.

The boys hooted and wolf-whistled as Rodney's eyes brimmed with tears.

"They're going to her bedroom!" Lucas laughed, "Hear that, loser? Dane has your mom in her bedroom!"

The feeling in his stomach was unbearable, an agony he had never experienced. To hear the voice of his worst enemy call his mother a 'good girl', and knowing she had failed to dismiss him, to refuse or deny him, but instead fell prey his seduction and even guided him to her bedroom...there was nothing now standing between Dane and the prey he was after, and Rodney could only sit still and listen, dreading what was to come.

Entering her room, Dane pushed the door shut behind him with his foot and brought Hannah to her bed, setting her down gently on the covers. She lay with legs outstretched and knees together, her arms over her stomach and her chest rising and falling with every breath as she watched Dane pull off his shoes. He climbed up onto the bed with an easy agility that made Hannah quiver, and soon was over her, on top of her, his elbows on either side of her shoulders, his chest pressing against her, his face on hers, kissing, licking, biting, breathing...their tongues intertwined in battle. But there was no battle, not anymore, the battle had already been won, and the victor was coming to claim the spoils.

"Oh Dane," Hannah breathed between kisses, "I haven't...I haven't felt this way in years..."

Her lover smiled, his charm washing over her like a warm bath. He straightened up, his body lifted off her, and she watched in fascination as he pulled his tight shirt off his chest, revealing a hard, muscular body, the work of training and fitness routines at the school gym. Hannah gasped, biting her lip in spite of herself.

"Oh my god," she murmured.

"You like my body?" Dane asked, smirking.

"Y-yes..." she sighed, her voice quivering.

"Let's see yours."

Wordlessly, she let him help her up onto her elbows, his hands finding the rim of her blouse and lifting it up, exposing first her pale bare stomach and then her chest, where a light blue bra met his gaze. Hannah bit her lip, feeling self-conscious. She liked to think she had remained trim, but she no longer had the sleek body of her twenties, and her breasts, though expanded from pregnancy, had never been large. She turned her eyes up to him, wanting to see his reaction, waiting apprehensively for his approval.

"Beautiful," he whispered, "You're gorgeous."

Hannah felt her heart leap at the words. Here she was, an adult woman desperate to be wanted by a high schooler, her own son's friend...she allowed him to remove her blouse without remark, and only bit her lip and stared upwards as he reached under her to unclip the bra, pulling it carefully away. He was looking at her breasts, touching them, holding...she gasped in shock, unwittingly tensing at the sensation. It had been years, a decade maybe, since anyone but herself had felt her breasts like this, had taken her nipples in his fingers and gently twisted them...

"Ahhh..." she sighed, gazing up into Dane's eyes, pleading for more.

He grinned and said in a strong tone, "Do you like when I touch your nipples, Hannah?"

She nodded, her mouth still open, as if too dazed to close it.

"Use your words," Dane ordered, wanting the admission to be audible.

"Yes I do," she squeaked.

"Yes, you do what?" he demanded.

"Yes, I like when you touch my nipples, Dane!"

The words filled Rodney's ears, drowning out even the delighted screams of the bullies, throbbing inside his head as he cried. In his mind's eye he saw it, the image of Dane's long fingers on his mother's bare chest, her soft breasts under his hands as he groped her, her heavy breathing...but that last bit wasn't anything of his imagining, it was real.

"Good girl," Dane said again, "How about we get you out of these jeans."

"Oh...okay," Hannah concurred, letting Dane lift up her hips and unfasten her belt, starting to slide her tight jeans over her hips. It went slowly, working the denim off her skin, until her matching blue underwear were revealed.

"Pretty panties," Dane smiled. Hannah bit her lip and blushed, holding the back of her hand to her mouth.

The jeans came down to her knees, and then smoothly peeled away to her feet and off, leaving her garbed in not a thing but those pretty panties. She stared at the ceiling, wondering how on earth she had come this far, and how far Dane would take it. As she pondered this, Dane's tall form came to rest on his side just beside her, propped on his elbow with his face craned over hers. She stared up at him, panting softly as he smiled, gazing into her eyes with a fierce intensity that made her feel fear and thrill. His hand drifted from her chest across her stomach until, reaching her underwear, slid over the fabric-covered curve of her mound and between her legs.

Gasping, Hannah turned her face to stare into Dane's eyes, her lips trembling as she felt his fingers begin to rub through the thin cloth. She held her breath, but it was no use, and a stifled moan escaped, followed by broken squeals of barely-contained anguish.

"It's alright," said Dane, "Don't hold back."

She hesitated, then gasped and sucked in a breath, letting it out in a long, high whimper. Her legs spread wider, instinctively welcoming the intrusion of his touch. Her nipples stood straight and stiff, and he lowered his face to kiss them, to lick and suck...biting them. She squeaked in pain, but he didn't stop, biting again and eliciting the same desperate reaction. His fingers were under her panties now, she didn't even know when he had slipped into them, but she felt her own wetness on her skin, her lust pouring from her as if a sluice had been released.

He kissed her, their lips fastened to each other as if by magic seal, and Hannah knew only that she longed to feel him on her, in her, this boy she barely knew...this man she longed to know. She made small sounds as they kissed, her whimpers turning to moans, her moans turning to screams as his fingers entered her, one at first, then two...she couldn't remember ever feeling this excited, not with any school-age crush, not with Rodney's father...nobody had touched her quite like this, as if intent to claim every piece of her, every bit of her, from the inside.

Dane lay beside the entranced woman, staring down at her in the blissful awareness that he now had total control over her. She had been desperate for this, for affection and affirmation from a powerful masculine figure. He smirked as he listened to her whimpering moans, his fingers dancing at her crotch, prodding inside her, teasing her clit. She arched her back, her arms above her head now, one hand gripping the bed board, the other the pillow. Her eyes were shut tight, her lips permanently parted, each breath a gasp of feeling. He began to talk to her, cooing to her, more for the benefit of the cuck son he was forcing to hear.

"Yeah, you love it, don't you Hannah? You love feeling my fingers in your pussy, I know you do. Good girl, gooood girrrl...that's right, spread your legs, show me how much you want it. God damn you're so wet, aren't you?"

The bullies had by now become silent, no longer wanting to miss any of the details. Rodney wished they would cheer again, this silence emphasized the dreadful sounds from the phone. The clear, unmistakable voice of Hannah, his kind and lovely mother, moaning and gasping in pleasure. He had never heard her make these sounds before, indeed had never heard any woman make these sounds before save for the porn videos he watched when his mother was away. There was still a familiar ring to it, he could detect her voice, her person, through the obscene moans. When she laughed, the pitch was similar. He loved her laugh, he loved when he could get her to give a genuine laugh at a joke he told her...but now when she laughed, all he would think of would be her sexual moans.

Then there was Dane...his voice droned over the high whines of his mother, and Rodney knew without any doubt they were intended for him to hear, to know exactly what was happening. He tried to cover his ears, but Hayden struck his hand and he withdrew it at once. The sound reached him again, in time for him to hear Dane exclaim that his mother was, in fact, so wet.

The fingering lasted minutes, hours, days, seconds...Hannah had no idea how long. Before too long she had arched her back, her head and shoulders pressing into the pillows and her hips rocking to the rhythm of Dane's touch. Her legs were spread wide with her knees up, her toes curled into the sheets. The magical fingers went on and on, until she could hardly bear it, hardly believe it...she was going to lose her mind, had already lost it...she felt her muscles tense, a rising tide of electric energy building in her loins...and then she lost control.

Every fiber of her being, every tissue of her body erupted in delight. She spasmed, bouncing on the bed, squirming so fiercely that Dane was obliged to roll over her to pin her down. She screamed, a high-pitched ring of ecstasy as the energy flooded through her, filling her up and spilling out, drenching her panties and Dane's hand. She squeezed her thighs together, but his fingers remained in place, relentlessly playing with her, tormenting her. Her orgasm extended with every extra touch, until at least she felt herself returning from what seemed an otherworldly experience. Dane's touch slowed to a gentle rub, teasing her as she gasped and shuddered from the aftershock.

It took her several minutes to regain her full senses, and even then her mind felt foggy, as if it had drifted away and not really wanted to return. She stared at the ceiling, her chest heaving for oxygen to bring her back to earth. As her breathing began to steady, she turned onto her side, nuzzling her face into Dane's warm shoulder.

"That was some orgasm," he murmured in her ear.

Panting, she nodded in agreement.

"Do you always cum like that?" he asked her, his eyebrows raised.

She hesitated, embarrassed to admit the truth. "N...no."

Dane gave a soft laugh and kissed her forehead, "You love my touch."

She nodded again, too bewildered to say much of anything.

For Rodney, the sound of his mother's orgasm was the worst thing he had ever experienced in his life. Kissing, groping, even her submissive obedience were awful enough, but to hear her lose herself like that, to have any doubt removed that she had loved it, been more excited about Rodney's horrible bully sticking his fingers up her pussy than anything he had ever seen her do. She hadn't fought him, hadn't rebutted him, hadn't even contested him. She had just given herself to her son's bully like some drunk slut at a party. He heard the word inside his head and repeated it in his mind.

Slut. That's what his mother was, she was a slut.

To be continued.

12