All Comments on 'A Mother Falls Prey Ch. 02'

by Visceral_Dreamer

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Son is going snap lol this is to wild

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this hot story. I look forward to it being continued. Hopefully, Dane and the other boys will be on the lookout for other lonely vulnerable mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I do hope Rodney gets some revenge at some point though, like shooting the guys in the balls or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next episode. Will MC try to suicide? Stay tuned.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildabout 2 years ago

More please. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

These stories are awesome. Just shows women as they truly are. Send place citizens. Long live the patriarchy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written story. Especially liked the way they used audio (cell phone) for Rodney and others hear the well described action. Liked how the bully chose to induce her to say the most effective words to show her submission. Great stuff. Hope the story continues. If Rodney were to ever get revenge, I would hope for an angle where he doesn't use a gun but rather uses his mind to seduce one of the Bullies moms and records it for the right moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. You really drove the humiliation and degradation home - from both sides. Really took your time with the descriptions of what was going through their mind. Looking forward to see where you take this.

Possibilities abound ... does he force Rodney to keep silent that he knows? Does he upgrade the audio to video? Does Hannah have a sister that Dane also somehow dominates and forces the sisters together? Eventually Rodney has to watch in person. Does he have to clean her up afterwards? Listening to his mother's insulting admissions about him while eavesdropping are painful enough. What about when Dane makes her make such statements when she knows he's there in order to receive her reward?

So much potential. I hope every step is as drawn out and detailed in its humiliation. Well done.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 2 years ago

This was a very well-written story, and i look forward to Chapter 3... I like how to bully unmasked himself as she was at her weakest moment of greatest need. Nice way to conquer her.

My only critique would be some way for the reader to have an easier time comprehending when the point of view shifted, from the sex and to the car. I also think that the humiliation angle was not fully exploited as yet, though perhaps that is for subsequent chapters?

Well done, Author, 5*!

Gem_tigerGem_tigerabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story, very well written, I can't wait for the next chapter. 5* XWRIT 馃憤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the painting words drawing out the scene. The only missing for me was, I think the humiliation in the car toward the cuck son could of easily of been more .. what if the cuck son had been forced to repeat his slut wimp mother's words as his own words with his fingers on his small wimp dick?

KeeperonKeeperonabout 2 years ago

It would have been good for Dane to leave some orders to see how obedient she is. No hair neck down for tomorrow鈥檚 visit or no underwear in front of her cuck son. Make her aware that her son was listening so no need to hide or pretend. Looking forward to next chapter. So many potential directions for this story to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read through both this story and 'My Sister the Slavegirl' and wanted to combine all my thoughts in one comment. Your writing is superb. Descriptive ability, vocabulary, characterization; all way ahead of the general standard for smut on this website - but the smut! OMG! It was so good it managed to awaken fantasies I feel a bit guilty for having! Disclaimer: I'm female and I came for the "younger man dominating older woman" angle rather than the cuckolding, but am surprised to find how much I enjoyed that part. Cuckold is almost always written with a niche male audience in mind, or at least that's how it seems to me, but this was really enjoyable to read as a woman. I would even recommend that men who want to introduce the fetish to their gf/wife use something written by this guy. Besides the very, very thorough and steamy seduction, it feels a bit more realistic than some of the standards in this genre. I prefer that the MC does not get to "join" and certainly not replace the bull, but I saw some predictable suggestions about making the MC eat Hannah/Clara's creampie, but like...why would they want that? Why would Dane/Eric want that? The point is that this superior male can make them completely lose themselves using HIS sex appeal and mastering her pleasure. But the MC can't do that. In these stories, the MC isn't the cuckold husband or even just some beta geek, but a family member. At the point that he tries to do that, the lust-induced haze would be broken, and the girl would freak out. Or at least, realistically, that's what would happen. Of the two stories "A Mother Falls Prey" is particularly realistic, at least so far.

My only gripe with the Sister story was I almost felt a little jealous of Rodney sometimes(of course I was imagining myself as Clara!). He got a lot of attention from Eric. I can't help but wonder if Clara doesn't question whether Eric wants her more than he enjoys humiliating Rodney. But you said there would be more chapters, so maybe that will even be addressed at some point. Oh, and I thought the way you described MC's desperate masturbation was very erotic. In some cases, denial is sexier than getting what you want. You'd think people reading a cuckold story would understand that.

Some other assorted thoughts; You describe vaginas really, really well. I could picture what was going on in 4k HD. At times, you were describing the girls' thoughts so realistically and in so much detail that I thought "wait, is the author female?? I thought only men were writing cuckold stuff". I loved the focus on cunnilingus and none of those scenes felt repetitive, which is really hard to do. I also liked that you included scenes of the guy petting the girl through her shorts, and in her shorts. I didn't realize that type of foreplay was missing in most of the stories I've read on here, but now I will feel the absence. And as for absences, I liked that there was no anal. If there's a question of "escalation" for future chapters, there are lots of other possibilities. Some reverse cowgirl, especially where he's holding her up and open to give it to her really aggressively, filming with videocameras, making her submit with a larger audience, using a collar and leash, covering her with cum, breeding(always breeding!!), I'd really like to see some scenes where the bull makes the girl focus on licking and sucking his balls. And I'm not sure whether it's viable in these two stories, but you've got to write a spitroasting scene sometime, or guys taking turns on the girl in front of the MC.

I'm sure you're really busy with what you're already writing, but if you ever want some suggestions for other cuckolding scenarios:

A guy and his gf that are childhood sweethearts and have never been with anyone else go to college together, and the bull comes in to wreck her like she's a china shop.

A nerd and the kind teacher he has a huge crush on, plus his bully. (Or bullies?) Maybe she doesn't know what's going on or maybe she knows and tries to help him, but falls for the bull despite that knowledge.

A boy and his (female) best friend since childhood that he's hopelessly in love with, but she can only see him as a "brother" figure. My mind tends to default to a bully as the other character, but it was an interesting dynamic change between Eric and Rodney who were friendly beforehand.

Also, it would be really interesting to see an otherwise willful and domineering female character (as opposed to one who is very submissive before the story starts) be transformed into a worshipful submissive by a master bull. Maybe a feminist type or a very posh girl. The MC and this girl could be friends, but the only way he's been able to make peace with her not returning his feelings is that she avoids or think she's too good for all the men she meets and he's sure she will remain a perma-virgin. She's sure too until she succumbs to the bull's very thorough seduction.

I'm not sure if it would be up your alley, but some stories in non-modern settings would be super interesting and a rarity in this genre. Medieval/GoT settings about royal households lend themselves very well to this sort of thing. Forced to watch his sister pleasure/pleasured by a prince or a king or even a warlord trying to usurp the throne. Then there's stuff like getting ambushed by pirates or bandits.

Well, if you can't tell, I'm a big fan now! Can't wait to see the next updates and your future stories!

japonezjaponezalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter please

Visceral_DreamerVisceral_Dreameralmost 2 years agoAuthor

> "I read through both this story and 'My Sister the Slavegirl' and wanted to combine all my thoughts in one comment."

Unfortunate that you don't seem to have an account, if you did I would send you a PM. I really appreciated your commentary and feedback, and especially your perspective as a woman reading my work. I don't want to say much about myself publicly but if you do see this comment, don't hesitate to make an account and message me, I'd love to chat more.

Judging from the range of comments my stories have received, you "get" them much better than most people. You get the sort of feeling and theme that I'm going for with them. You're right that having the MC get to eat out Clara or Hannah would be against the dynamic that Eric and Dan have established, though there is certainly room for potential interactions like that in the future. One aspect of both stories I really wanted to showcase is the psychological struggle that both Rodney/Nathan and Hannah/Clara go through during the seduction and corruption. Clara unfortunately hasn't had a chance to be a POV character, and I'm not sure she ever will be. I don't mean to say that Clara isn't a real person or doesn't have things to say and think and feel, but she certainly is objectified by both Nathan and Eric, being treated like a piece in a game being played between them, with Eric the clear winner. I want to keep that story focused in Nathan's head, while the bully story can go into Hannah's and Dane's heads. But I hope (and think) the psychology in MStSG is still working well, with it being clear that Clara is both mortified by what's happening and desperate to be pleasured by Eric. She's never felt this way before, never been made to feel beautiful and special and desireable, and of course never been given the physical pleasure that Eric provides. She's been swept off her feet and totally overcome with lust and fascination of Eric, to the point that it makes sense to her that Nathan would be watching. Eric has convinced her that Nathan's presence and experience is natural, that she is an object of great beauty and love, that Eric is devoted to her, and that her own brother is a "lesser" man who no longer really counts. I think that's how she's justifying what's happening, but in all reality she's just given up her agency to Eric because she's innocent and easily manipulated.

Eric is sort of an enigma to me, despite being a character of my own creation. He clearly doesn't hate Nathan or want to cause him excessive pain, but he certainly enjoys taunting and exerting power over him. He's a person who feels entitled to have what he wants, but more than that he believes that others should appreciate and acknowledge that as well. This is his way of saying "Nathan, I'm better than you and always will be better than you, but that doesn't mean you can't find pleasure in being my inferior." As for Clara, I think he truly does respect that she is a person, but he's fully aware that socially and emotionally they aren't on the same level, and that he can use that to his advantage. He isn't in love, he isn't overcome with passion, he's being calculated and methodical in his plan to break down Clara's sensibilities and boundaries, exploiting her vulnerabilities in a way that prevents her from ever realizing how manipulative he is.

And a quick message for everyone else who's been reading these stories and following these characters: I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to write anything in the last few months. I know you're all probably frustrated with me and have moved on to other stories. I am taking a bit of a writing hiatus at the moment while I focus on the more relevant and important things in my actual life, but at some time in the future I do plan to come back to these stories and finish them. That may be in the near future or quite a ways away, I don't know yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eric is an enigma as you do not understand the Gay/Bi male. Interesting.

AmoriAmorialmost 2 years ago

please continue man please

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69eralmost 2 years ago

Great story please continue it.Loved the bullie dominating the mother. Liked the part where the mom is spanked.Have her spanked and humiliated in front of her son.Have her gangland with her son whatching.Make the son eat the cum from her pushy and asshole.

theprivytheprivyalmost 2 years ago

>Unfortunate that you don't seem to have an account, if you did I would send you a PM. I really appreciated your commentary and feedback, and especially your perspective as a woman reading my work. I don't want to say much about myself publicly but if you do see this comment, don't hesitate to make an account and message me, I'd love to chat more.

Thank you for the response! I left you a PM in the forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fantasy gone too far. I dont think any mother will do like this

LeeLee420LeeLee420over 1 year ago

I wish she had been more reluctant particularly when he began making fun of her son. A little work and this could be a burner! Alot of ways another chapter could go.

MiniwandMiniwandover 1 year ago

Will you write more? Your story is very good and it's a shame if you stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To be continued... and then, no more activity.

nettertyp79nettertyp79about 1 year ago

Awesome read, shaem it stopped so abruptly. Hope you麓ll kissed by the muse again

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The usual "To be continued"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

oh my god we need more of this :o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THE NEXT . PLS直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直直!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous