All Comments on 'A Mother Knows Best'

by RightTheWrongs

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot so sexual so bad I loved it

Imagine fucking a beautiful sexy matured woman who really needs it and wants it! She will be his sex slave and he will fuck every night and during the day when everyone is away. I bet he'll stay around and go to college at home now. She will get her fill and he will too!! God I love it I just wish tere were photos of her body fucking her son.

jarodmarjarodmarover 12 years ago
Good but rushed

This was a great story and I loved the sex and the dirty talk. I also love a good build up to the sex and some teasing and that part just flew by. It was as if you were just in a hurry to get to the sex.

Aside from that, it was well written and the sex talk was good. I would love to read a part 2.

TomOntTomOntover 12 years ago
Good But!

Are there no stories about moms that are not simply gorgeous? I'd like to read some stories about moms that are dumpy, frumpy, and totally horny... like most of them probably are.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Very good for a first story.

Encourage you to write more. Love the category you chose for your first as well.

Please keep it up.

rich1974rich1974over 12 years ago

oh fuck i loved it keep going hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mother fucker

soooooo hot and sexy story

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
I'd like some more please!

Just like Oliver, my appetite has been whetted. Please write a second and/or a third chapter to this story.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 12 years ago
Sorry

formulaic and lacking eroticism - 2 at best and I'm feeling generous.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Good Start!

You write beautifully - very effective dialogue and description, but it does feel like painting by the numbers for Mom/Son Incest 101...hope to see you stretch your wings and bring more story to the table next time! Keep going...looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good but needs improvement

It wasn't bad but you sort of lost me with your description of an overly large cock and well-built physique. No one like that would be a virgin after a year of college, stopping with oral sex and unwilling to give up your "v-card" to just anyone.

Also, why was the daughter coming back from summer camp when the summer was just beginning, since he just got out of school?

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
fun story

characters a little predictable but still a fun read, nice touch keeping the old man around to pay the bills.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great story

Sweet love between a son and his mother is one of my favorite reads, and his one was really hot.

I like the thought that she gave herself to her son totally, all three holes, and plans to keep giving it to him.

They should have plenty of time to get together in the afternoon, as long as they can get rid of his sister.

Thanks for the good read.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Son, Mother tried and true this format been used many many times. I like your story too. Thanks for sharing.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Not vey original, but very well written. I hope you give this talent of yours more thought coming up with great scenarios and probably another epic mom/son story. I'm looking forward to check your next projects. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, more!

I think it's a great story and would like to read more. You don't say how old the sister is. How about her being of age and catching Jake and his mom and deciding to enthusiastically joining in?

mixtli22mixtli22over 12 years ago
great story

loved this story, nothing like Mom offering up her ass for her son...excellent verbage and pace to the story as well

talltex_43talltex_43over 12 years ago
nice fuckin

Jake ate his moms pussy after his dad had fucked her the night before. Does that mean Jake ate dads creamie pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FORMULAIC......

DUDE,

What's missing in this here story......lets see hayyy....

I KNOW!!!!

Bad Music, poorly faked moans...etc.....PORNO CRAPPP!!!!!!

You know what....I think you'd better off directing some shite porn for Vivid or Brazzers.com instead of wasting your time with Literotica.com & wasting ours.

Your mediocre "talents" are obviously wasted here, & that goes for others who write the same way you do.

Wish I could rate you 'no stars' but since I can't, you get one. Crap.

Get the fuck outta here & get a life.

-Alain

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
BORING

Ass fucking your mother does not a story make!! Juvenile, poorly thought out plot. & utterly boring.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
Poetic

When I read: "It occurred to me that I was fucking the forbidden fruit that gave birth and life to me in this incestuous act. I was determined to return to her womb and dump my seed to be reborn." I almost had an orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good work

Look forward to next installment.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
A Good Story

I don't normally like stories where the father is left out in the cold and basically used to just pay the bills. However, you did a good job of painting this guy as an asshole who deserved what he got. I thank you for that as it allowed me to really enjoy the story.

On the other hand, I would have liked to have seen more of a build up before their first sexual encounter. It seemed a bit unreal that she would jump his bones that fast.

Keep writing though and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot story

who cares what the asshole critics say. It helps one bust a nut and thats all that counts. If they want literary excellence go to the fucking library. Its an amateur porn story site, not a hot spot for literary genius. Really. its a free masturbation story. Don't like it read another one. For me it bust my nuts, mom is horny as hell and likes cock and her son is the one that gives her what she needs. perfect. going to read it again and stroke my cock AAAAHHHH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ditto, this is one hot story!

I agee with my fellow Anon responder, this is a super hot story and is worthy of a second installment.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
Good presentation ... MORE, longer, very erotic

I understand why so many readers honored this story as Favorite, and a good many continue posting positive verbal comments. The story actually touched the emotions of even more readers. The theme works, the attitude of caring and needs works, and there IS reader interest in Your style, thinking and writing talent. We support and encourage your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yawnnnn

Did you start out writing this story on your "Bueberry"? I thought you were texting for a while when you were telling us how old everyone was. Come on, what's so hard about writing years old instead of yo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

MORE please !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Is there any more coming

This is such a cool storyline I just want to read more of it.

rebelbigbobrebelbigbobabout 12 years ago
Enjoyable story, a good first rendering.

I was pleased to see that you must proofread your stories. Why would a writer present their work with tons of errors? I agree, you could do a little more on your lead in, but don't go overboard. Good job and I will be looking forward to your future work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O Mommy

Excellent. More please.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago

An enjoyable story with a familiar plot. A solid enough entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story of hot...

motherfucking from a highly talented writer we need MORE such stories from. Dad isn't taking care of his wife's cuntal needs, but the lady knows that her big strong son Jake is more than able to. Jake knows his way around a twat, and besides being good-looking and well-built he's got a really big prick, the kind mothers like their boy's prick to be. Jake of is deeply attracted to his mother's cunt, natural of course in any boy. The good news is that his mom's even more attracted to the long fat hose her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Mom needs it desperately, and Jake's anxious to give it to his mother--right up her tight wet twat! The incestuous fuck he gives his mother is by far the best fuck she's ever had, both of them glory in the fact that this is a boy's big stiff dick tearing up his mommy's slit. When Jake blows his big balls and floods his mother's quim with huge doses of his warm potent semen they both realize that the wonderful hole between mom's legs is the nature-given receptacle for all her boy's potent young sperm. Dad's day is over, no mercy fucks from the woman who used to be "his" wife. From now on the lady's cunt belongs to her young son Jake and his powerful triumphant prick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 times

What a story..I loved it..I came on every page..it dried me up..keep it comming.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
Agree with mafia_patriarch 08/17/12

There are so few original plots, so it takes talent to compose a unique take on a standard plot.

Changing subject: I hope you write a chapter 2 where the sister gets involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ho Hum. Here we go again.

YET ANOTHER one about a drop dead gorgeous Mom with a shaved cunt and DD tits, who despite being the sexiest creature who ever drew breath, can't inspire her hubby to fuck her brains out the way she craves.

Needless to say she turns to her son, who by coincidence just happens to be the mandatory donkey dicked superstud who would make Adonis weep with envy.

Of course after he stretches her cunt to bursting, and shoots enough cum to fill a swimming pool, she can't wait to get his scud missile up her shitter.

WHY THE FUCK can't someone write about NORMAL people? Nondescript guys with average dicks, and frumpy moms with saggy tits, who are so desperate they'll fuck anything with a pulse.

OLDEDOLDEDabout 11 years ago
TO HOHUM

Are you that small minded that you donot understand that

TO MOST EVERY SON, HIS MOTHER IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love it when my son holds my head and talks dirty as he litteraly fucks my mouth. I remember the first time he forced me to blow him and turned me into his mothers cockold husband. I came home early and caught them in our bed room fucking each other, when I went over to pull him off my wife he got up and slugged me in the belly. as I sank to my knees holding my busted balls he took my head and forced his cock into me, He then begane fucking my face and informed me that I was now his as was my wife. He said I was a sorry excuse of a husband and had not pleased her ever in the bed and that she perfered him to me. She stood and walked over so I could see her gapping cunt with his cum streaming down her legs and told me that I was going to clean her when my son was finished with me. I now work for the family and serve them in any way they wish. My younger son and daughter have found out and force me to please them which is almost immposible as they are horny all the time as kids in their 20's will be. None of them work so I have had to take a second job to supply them with the money they demand. My daughter made me take her to a book store and buy a strap on for her and then she took me to the vidio hall and fucked my ass as I sucked cock through the glory hole.

I love every minute of it now that I axcept what I have to do.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
awesome!!

A sexy, smutty mom who loves to fuck and suck her big cocked son while talking dirty to him. What's not to love? Chapter 2, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT A COMPLETE ENDING

Where's the pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
understand

This story, like so many stories, is a little bit formulaic. We are never allowed to fall in love with our mothers that are 36 and, worn by life and motherhood, look older. But still beautiful in a son's eyes. The son always has to have a 10inch cock and these are just not real and Dad always has a small dick, no sex drive, and mummy is both runway model beautiful and insatiable. I really loved your story but some of the specifics could be more natural. I had an affair with my mummy for over 50yrs and I garuntee that she did not look like Kim Kardashien nor me a Brad Pitt, but we were beautiful and/or handsome to each other. The memories of our time together are fresh and clear, though she is gone now. I come to Literotica to indulge my memories and push aside my sadness temporarily and it would be so much better for MY stroke sessions if there were an effort to allow a little realism enter these stories.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
nice

nice story just horny mom and son just the way i like it i hate when everybody makes there mother into a slut for everyone i like just horny mom and son hope next chapter is mom getting pregnant with sons baby and keeps being the horny babe she seems to be and to top it off she takes it in the ass too awesome story keep it up

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot fucking story. Here's hoping the author writes another chapter and gets the sister involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an inspiration

As a mother, I have fantasies of being intimate with a son. This story is what I sometimes have dreams of. I love the intensity and the secrecy of the whole taboo scene. encore769@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I wish I had had a mother like her . but not in this country .

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Fucking loved it

Most of the moms I fucked loved it in the rear. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

just lose the virgin stuff...it didn't help the story at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
INCONSISTENT STORY LINE STATES ONE THING AND DOES ANOTHER!!!!

oldest of two children (older)

consumed my cock into her warm mouth (sucked)

cut off her airways (airway)

gasping for oxygen (air)

caught her breathe (breath)

biting her hip (lip)

if I was lapping (were)

my gigantic, throbbing manhood (HE IS CERTAINLY FULL OF HIMSELF. IN ADDITION TO SEVERAL OTHER THINGS!!!!)

massive size of my cock (IT’S 8 INCHES, BIG BUT HARDLY MASSIVE!!!!)

rail (penetrate)

hard as I humanly could (NOT AS HARD AS AN ANIMAL????)

her fertile womb (IF HER WOMB IS FERTILE DOES THAT MEAN HE WANTS TO IMPREGNATE HER BY CUMMING IN HER????)

tossed the dishes into the dishwasher (THAT IS HARDLY RINSING THE DISHES OFF!!!!)

feature of a woman is their ass (her)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

very lovely story ( ignore the grammar Nazi English teacher post its still a very nice read )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another one bit the dust

This was one of the first times I read the comments before reading a story. I'm glad I did. I found out it went anal before I started reading the story, which saved me all that time of useless reading. I said to hell with this and moved on. Thanks commenter for letting me know.

The old fart

Sandy1953Sandy1953over 6 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

What a story... This is, without doubt, one of the Hottest stories I have read here on Lit. My only desire, after reading this, is to have 2 or 3 more chapters left to read. But, such is life. We move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wierd mom

Mom must have a serious body problem. I mean to be fucked in the ass, AND have your pubic bone hit his....well....

great story tho. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lustfull

You gave me the desired effect I could imagine mom rubbing her wet pussy all over me then I was so excited and hard I couldn't believe it !! But when she was getting her ass lubed and his cock slid into it oh my gosh that was it(I like it both ways) I could feel it beginning to tickle my ring and I exploded in spasm of uncontrolled pleasure, well done and thank you for everything!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous