All Comments on 'A Mother’s Forbidden Love'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

She doesn't ask how long the kids were being involved with each other? Breeding both would be perfect.

bucco40bucco40about 1 year ago

Next chapter... a family threesome. And mommy takes her son in her Virgin ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing start. I can’t to see how their relationship develops. I was so wet from the start. Thank you

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot! Love the way you left so many avenues open for further chapters. Mom and daughter? Brother and daughter? Mom, son, and daughter? I can’t wait. Very well written. I love how you took the time to let the mothers desire for her son develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Love how you let the sexual tension simmer until it boiled over. Is mom going to visit the daughter next? What about her son? Keep writing. I love reading all your stories they make me wet before I’m even done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your writing . Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a hot story. Lots of potential for more adventures with both mom and his sister. Lets get mom pregnant first. She is a bit older, and her time is running out in respect to hurrying up and having a baby or two. Sister needs to complete her education and so does the son. Between the three of them they can have a nice stream of income coming into the household. Daughter could help mom with her baby and later mom could help daughter with her baby.

Wow, what a position to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Easy 5 stars!!!!!

Please, more of them soon, mom and son both will go to visit Jessi and they all make love to each other, make both of the girls pregnant, family love is the best thing in the world!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Very hot. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grammar note: "fervor pitch" should be "fever pitch" or "fervent pitch"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but you need to continue and have mother and son having sex with her daughter and then they both become pregnant and the live together as happy family!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

337222337222about 1 year ago

Excellent ! Agree with others. Mom needs to get pregnant with Nicks baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic 5 stars. You need to continue with it and have mom become pregnant with his child and when Jessie comes home she finally has sex with her brother and she gets pregnant and they live as a threesome????

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

OK fantasy but typical story...

'You're so big' I saw his prick and just had to have it!

Everybody was insatiable & had no control of their lust.

rodavrodav12 months ago

Nice story. Enjoyed reading it.

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

Exceptional - what a neat story! You draw such wonderful word pictures for their activities. Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters. A really great read. 5 Stars.

honkehonke8 months ago

so great there is nothing better than a beautifulmother pussy getting deep fucked by the man she wants to marry especially if he is her son and in love with him

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it there's not much I can say except awesome 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very very hot..career mommies are always so hot…probably dressing sexy all the time but also overworked and helpless before the sight of their sons’ cocks..such a torrid situation.. begging for a baby…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it the sex was so hot 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous