A Mother’s Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers

He kissed the side of my neck and said, "I love you too mom."

I turned my head and our lips met in a fiery passionate kiss. He ran his hands down to my butt and cupped it as he pushed into me. My heart raced as I knew the threshold I was about to cross.

My lips opened as I let his tongue gently push into my mouth. I returned his kiss, my tongue probing with a feral passion. I moaned as his tongue meshed with mine further dampening my little black lace panties. I felt the hardness of his manhood push into me. His hands slowly unbuttoned the top button before proceeding to the next two. My breasts ached for his touch as my desire for him was beginning to overflow.

I asked, "Nick what do you think about when you masturbate with my panties?" He groaned into my mouth and said, "I dream about you stroking my cock until I cum."

Still kissing with a passionate force I moaned, "Take my panties off."

Our tongues made love as I felt my skirt being pulled up slowly past my hips. My panties were drenched as we kissed fiercely with utter abandon. His strong hands caressed my bare butt sending jolts of pleasure down to my pussy and then I felt a strong tug on my panties as he pulled them down my leg.

I whispered, "Give them to me."

He gave me my wet panties and I pushed him back onto the couch. I sat next to him, my swollen pussy lips exposed, my blouse open revealing my sexy black bra I said, "Take your shorts off."

He yanked them off to reveal the largest cock I had ever seen. I was mesmerized by its size and strength. My little hand gingerly traced up and down causing his cock to spasm. It was intoxicating to see his beast up close. I grabbed my panties and wrapped them around his cock.

I brought my tongue to his ear as I stroke his beautiful cock with my panties. I whispered as my tongue swirled inside his ear, "Is this what you dream about? Do you like what mommy is doing?"

His cock spasmed as I slowly teased it wanting this to last as long as possible. I groaned, "Tell mommy what to do. I want you to cum for mommy."

He turned his head and devoured my mouth. The strength of his kisses sent shock waves through me as I kept stroking his cock.

I stopped and gave him my panties and said, "Suck on my wet panties while I suck on your cock."

He groaned, "Oh mom this so hot. I love you."

I swirled my tongue around his magnificent head, concentrating on the sensitive underside while I stroked his cock. I looked up at him as he sucked my juices from my panties, his eyes closed. I bobbed up and down on his hard cock, caressing his tight balls, I knew he wasn't going to last long.

I asked, "Is this better than your dreams baby? Tell mommy."

He groaned, "Yes. Yes. This is incredible. I'm going to cum."

His hips bucked and his legs trembled as the first spurt shot down my throat. I pulled back so that I could see his subsequent spurts shoot into the air as I furiously pumped his cock. Once he finished I licked his cock and scooted up to be in his arms. His tongue pushed into my mouth as I continued to feel the strength and enormity of his cock in my small hand.

He smiled, lovingly looked into my eyes in a way that made me tingle and lightly kissed my lips. He pushed me back onto the couch and quickly crawled between my legs as they trembled at his touch. My pussy quivered in anticipation as he licked down my leg, his hands lightly caressing my thighs.

His mouth kissed the inside of one thigh and then the other. My body trembled as I savored the sensual wetness of his mouth on my legs. Reaching my swollen outer lips he kissed them gently and repeatedly as he teased my pussy and clit that ached to be touched. I was now moaning non stop. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers begin to roam up and down my wet slit.

He continued to lick and kiss my puffy folds, teasing my throbbing pussy wet with a forbidden desire. Sparks and illicit tremors fired inside me as I waited for his touch.

His warm tongue began running up and down my wet slit. He lapped my pussy sending me into a series of uncontrolled spasms. Easing a finger deep inside of me his tongue rose to greet my clit.

He inserted another finger inside my pussy and quickly found my rough spongy spot. Flicking it quickly with both fingers I moaned, "I love what you're doing to me. Don't stop baby. You're going to make cum."

He brought his mouth down on my clit and swirled it with his tongue as I groaned, "Oh yes baby make mommy cum."

I was now thrashing wildly as he continued to assault my pussy with his fingers and mouth. My body stiffened as I screamed, "Oh my god. Oh yes. Oh don't stop baby. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh. Oh. Oh."

My body convulsed on his hand, my hips bucked wildly, my legs shook as my orgasm ripped through me with a ferocity that I had never felt before. My stomach tensed and spasmed as the brunt of my orgasm tore through my insides. My body went limp and collapsed back onto the couch.

I felt myself being lifted off the couch onto my feet, my lips attacked with a passionate ferocity as my blouse was pulled open. My son growled, "Mom I'm going to fuck you so good you will never want anyone but me." I looked down and saw that his beautiful cock was hard again.

My legs weakened as I anticipated the feel of his beast inside me. We kissed as he pushed me up against the wall. He pushed my bra over my tits and sucked one nipple into his mouth before alternating to my other nipple. I crushed his head onto my tits as I realized that my son was going to ravish me and I couldn't wait.

My skirt still pushed over my hips, he spun me around and spread my legs. Slowly he rubbed his cock over my slit, coating it with my juices then ever so softly he pushed into me. I groaned as I felt the enormity of his cock stretch my pussy. His hand found my clit and stroked it as he growled, "Do you like my cock mom?"

I groaned as I realized I was going to cum quickly. I muttered, "Oh yes baby. I love your cock."

He started to furiously pound my pussy as one hand rubbed my clit while the other slapped my ass. I could feel an enormous eruption brewing as I groaned, "I'm so close don't stop. Please keep fucking me."

My legs quivered, not sure if I could stand up as he pummeled my pussy. His mouth on my ear he growled, "Cum for me mommy, cum on your son's cock."

My body erupted in another enormous orgasm, falling off his cock, my body convulsed as I slid down the wall until Nick grabbed me. He held me tight as my body spasmed. When my orgasm subsided he dragged me back to the couch.

He sat down and plopped me down on his majestic cock. My back to his chest, I straddled his beautiful cock and slowly impaled myself on it. I felt so full as I slowly bounced up and down on his cock, still in a daze from the orgasm fhat had just torn through my body.

His hands grabbed my hips as he started to pump his cock into my wanting pussy. I leaned back and enjoyed his assault on my poor little pussy. I started to feel another orgasm ready to erupt as his fingers found my clit. I turned my head and found his mouth as my pussy began to convulse on his cock. I cannot believe how quickly i was nearing another orgasm.

I love my sons cock. I want my sons cock. I quickly rocked my hips on his pistoning cock as he continued to rub my clit. I closed my eyes and savored the impending explosion, surrendering myself to my son. I moaned as Nick groaned, "Mommy you are going to make me cum. I love you mom. I'm cumming. Yes. Oh yes mom. I'm cumming."

My body convulsed as I felt his cum squirt into me, I rapidly ground my hips on his cock as my orgasm exploded inside me. I moaned, "Oh yes baby. Mommy is cumming on your wonderful cock. Oh yes."

I rolled off him and kissed him with utter abandon. I cupped his face and asked, "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

He kissed me softly and repeatedly until he said, "Every night mom."

We went into my room but before I jumped in bed with my son I texted Jessi, "YES about Nick!"

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers