All Comments on 'A Mother: Tempted and Seduced'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 1 year ago

Hope you continue to expand on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pretty fucking hot. Please tell us you'll have further adventures of Annabelle and Fiona. I'd love to see Fiona's idea of Annabelle seducing straight women come to fruition. It would make an awesome series. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WoW. that was HOT. Like others I hope you give us more of this duo. I was surprised of two thigs though, 1) That annabelle didn't get two see the messages left by sylvie or the client. and the 2) that Fiona picked paula and not Carol her secretary. Great story. 5 stars!

Pappasleaze!

BriteroticBriteroticabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Anonymous. There was no reason for Annabelle to look at her mother’s phone, it didn’t occur to me that she would. The second point is interesting, in the first draft, I did identify Carol as the ‘target,’ but then changed my mind. I wanted to broaden the scope a little and introduce a new character who was older than Fiona. The thought of 18 year old Annabelle seducing a straight woman of fifty seemed really hot.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 1 year ago

This was all time good and oh so fucking hot

ArkingArkingabout 1 year ago

Once again you have done such a superb job of storytelling. I felt how you told the story showed real class, the denial, the knowing but not wanting to give in and then once Fiona realised her true feelings and overcame the concern about social conformity. They could move on from that and enjoy their lives together. I can see a long storyline developing with these two characters. Well done.

The passage that made the story memorable for me and now stands out for me and my taste in stories is on page 3, where at the pub when Fiona gets the message from Ms DuPont but instead of replying, ignoring her, making her wait. A true Mistress in the making. She or they could end up with a harem of willing women to satisfy their lustful libidos.

5 stars +

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Such a Merry -go-Round..with ladies Cumming and going.in a mixed bag of sexual activities…mothers and daughters ,clients. and lawyers…Free-for -all!

Hard to keep ‘‘em straight!

Such pleasure to spread around!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was lovely, sensual, and erotic, even if it wasn't incest. But, you have certainly laid the ground for some interesting sequels, like a second encounter with Fiona and her client, or Annabelle and her driving instructor Paula. Somewhere in this array of lovely ladies is a delightful Sapphic threesome. So many possibilities, so little time. Thank you for this tasty prelude.

Stockings_and_heelsStockings_and_heels2 months ago

First class story telling. The plot, the characters, the overall detail and the SEX and STOCKINGS, soo soo hot. Brilliant.

BriteroticBriterotic2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all of your feedback Stockings_and_heels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...