A Mother: Tempted and Seduced

Story Info
A daughter’s crush develops into mutual desire.
20.6k words
4.83
58.5k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 22nd October 2022: just after 9.15 am

Fiona's mouth was dry, and her head felt thick with the effects of way too much alcohol. She felt a dull throbbing between her ears as she rolled onto her back. Unexpectedly, her right arm and shoulder made contact with another person, she froze for a moment; not daring to look at the person with whom she was sharing a bed. The first thought that flashed through her mind was that she'd got drunk and fucked some man; God, she hoped it was a stranger she'd picked up, and not someone she knew. Then she slowly became aware that she was in Annabelle's room, and the body lying next to her was her eighteen year old daughter of that name.

Disjointed memories struggled to the surface of her mind. She vaguely recollected being held by Annabelle, and pleading with her, and drinking, how much had she drunk? Then she remembered being helped upstairs by her, and clothes being tugged at and removed. She rolled back onto her left side, and tried hard to piece these memories together, as she did so, Annabelle stirred and cuddled into her back, nuzzling her neck just below her ear.

A sudden sense of panic came over Fiona, her mind was still in complete turmoil; what the fuck had happened? She began to suspect the very worst, and then immediately tried to push it out of her mind, but before she could convince herself that there must be an innocent explanation for finding herself in bed with her daughter, Annabelle caressed her shoulder, lazily swept her hand down over her breasts, traced her finger tips across her abdomen, and cupped her hairy mound. With her daughter's nipples pressing into her back, and her fingers clutching her pussy, Fiona understood, in that moment, that she had been involved in something depraved and very, very wrong.

"Morning Mother, my God you're an incredible fuck," drawled a sleepy Annabelle.

"Oh shit, what the fuck happened? Shit! Annabelle for God's sake..." cried an fearful Fiona as she quickly got out of bed, picked up her navy-blue, pinstriped miniskirt that was lying on the floor, and clutched it to her naked body in a futile attempt to protect her modesty.

"Mother! Don't be coy, you knew exactly what was happening last night when I ate your pussy."

"Oh my God! Please don't joke Annabelle, this isn't funny, I couldn't, I wouldn't..."

"You did mother, we did. Do you really not remember? Oh my God, you don't do you?"

"Annabelle, please don't..."

"What do you want me to say? We ate each other's pussies last night mother, it was incredible, I've been trying to get you into bed for months, you know I have. We started kissing in the kitchen, and I finally got you where I wanted you, on your back, underneath me."

"Oh God!"

Fiona left her daughter's bedroom with considerable haste, and locked herself in the main bathroom. She sat forlornly on the toilet seat, still clutching her short pencil skirt to her breasts. She felt sick with the effects of alcohol and the slowly dawning realisation of what had happened last night.

She closed her eyes, and images of her lustful deprivation started to fall into place. She remembered trying, half heartedly, to resist her daughter's sexual advances, struggling with the immorality of her desire to be fucked by her. She remembered the moment that her resistance broke, when Annabelle pressed her fingers against her pussy through her skirt. She gave a low moan as she realised that she had at last yielded to her daughter, had consented to their sexual union.

********************

Six months earlier:

It had all started on her daughter's eighteenth birthday. Annabelle had always been a precocious child, she was clever, Fiona realised early on that she could be manipulative. After her husband left them, when Annabelle was eight-years-old, Fiona had brought up her daughter on her own. It hadn't been easy, as a partner in a successful firm of solicitors, she often worked long hours, and had to rely on childcare for much of Annabelle's upbringing.

Annabelle had gone through a 'wild' period in her teens, she was often in trouble, took to smoking the occasional joint, managed to get herself expelled from the expensive private school that her mother had got her into, and had reduced more than one nanny to tears.

Despite all her troubles, she managed eventually to get decent enough grades to get a place in higher education. She was in no rush though, on her eighteenth birthday, she announced to her mother that she would delay university for a year, so that she could continue to live with her, and 'make up for lost time.' When Fiona asked her what she meant, Annabelle gave her one of her enigmatic smiles, and said that she was old enough now to understand the sacrifices that she had made for her, and she wanted to get 'closer' to her, before she made her own way in the world.

Annabelle wasn't entirely sure why she felt that way, without realising it, she'd begun to develop a deep crush on her mother. In the last few months, she'd started to see her not only as her mother, but also as a woman. She admired her, she loved that her mother was so successful in her profession, she loved her style and the clothes that she wore; she was proud of her mother and wanted to be associated with her.

This was a marked change from the indifference that she felt towards her mother in her early and mid teens. She no longer saw Fiona as someone who made her life unnecessarily difficult, who didn't understand her; in short, Annabelle had grown up.

Fiona had noticed the gradual change in her daughter's attitude towards her. She didn't necessarily understand it, but it pleased her. Her beautiful, troublesome daughter had grown into someone she could be proud of. She felt a warm glow at the thought of Annabelle wanting to take a year at home with her before going to university.

Annabelle was keen not to waste the year doing nothing, a few days after announcing that she wanted to get to know her mother better, she told her that she'd find a job, so that she could support herself financially.

"Have you got any idea what sort of thing you'd like to do darling?"

"I don't know really, perhaps waitressing, or a working in a supermarket, it doesn't matter really."

"If you like, and I hope you don't think I'm interfering, but, I could ask a couple of our rival law firms if they've got anything suitable. It would only be junior clerical work, nothing too onerous, but it might be ideal for twelve months or so."

"Yes please do, that would be perfect. I'd be home before you each day, so I could cook dinner and tidy the house for you."

"Dinner would be lovely darling, but I don't want you to put the cleaner out of work."

"Oh I'd be sure to leave Tina enough to do, I'd just like to be useful to you that's all."

"Good, well that's settled then, I'll make a couple of phone calls tomorrow and we'll see what there is for you."

Fiona was as good as her word, on the following afternoon, she sent Annabelle a WhatsApp message, with news of a job that she'd managed to arrange for her, at one of the legal firms operating in the city; just down the road from her office. Annabelle was thrilled by the news and couldn't wait for her mother to come home from work.

She'd been busy during the day, tidying around the house, and preparing dinner, then she changed into her best tight jeans, a tight long sleeved top, and white trainers; she wanted to make an effort for her mother.

She played with her long, dark-red hair as she waited expectantly for Fiona to return home from work. She heard her car pull onto the driveway and she looked out of the lounge window. The evening sun reflected off the car windows as she watched her mother open the driver's door, and place one shapely leg on the driveway, while she'd looked distractedly at her phone; the other leg was still in the footwell. Fiona's pinstriped skirt rode up and pulled taut across her thighs, there was a flash of stocking tops as she eventually swivelled out of the car seat, unaware that anyone was watching her. Annabelle felt a little flutter in her chest as she watched her mother stride confidently in her high heels towards the front door.

The door opened and Fiona found her daughter waiting for her in the hallway; green eyes shining and full of anticipation. She dropped her briefcase next to the umbrella stand and smiled at her.

"Hello darling, are you pleased with your mother then?"

"Oh yes, it's fantastic mother, I'm so grateful to you, thank you so much," cried Annabelle as she embraced her mother for a long moment. She loved the feminine feel of her mother, the waft of scent, the pretty lace bra peeping out of her blouse, and the discreet amount of alluring cleavage.

"So what have you been up to today?" asked Fiona as her daughter released her from her embrace.

"I've made us a chicken caesar salad, and I've tidied up the house."

"Wonderful, I could get used to this. You look nice, are you going out after dinner?"

"Yes, I'm meeting Sophie, we're going to see a film at the arts centre."

"Lovely, what are you going to see?"

"'Carol,' it's based on a Patricia Highsmith novel. I've heard good things about it, we've both read the book so we thought we'd see how the film compares."

"I see... I read the book years ago, it was quite groundbreaking in its time, subtle eroticism too? Do I sense that there's another conversation about your sexuality on the horizon."

"Mother, please can we not talk about it now?"

"Of course darling, I didn't mean to pry, you know I'm always here if you want to talk about anything. Despite appearances, I've had some interesting life experiences that might surprise you."

They chatted as they ate dinner, Annabelle insisted on clearing up afterwards, and Fiona changed out of her formal skirt suit, into a pair of tight black leggings and a loose fitting dark-green top. Annabelle made a fuss of how sexy her mother looked in her casual attire, with her hazel coloured eyes and shoulder length auburn hair. She told her that she'd look gorgeous in just a bin bag. Then she went upstairs and swapped her white trainers for black stilettos, put on some makeup, and, when Sophie's car appeared on the driveway, kissed her mother on the cheek, and slinked out in her heels and skin tight jeans, to be picked up by her friend.

Now it was Fiona's turn to watch from the lounge window and wonder where this grown up, sensual, stunning young woman had suddenly come from. She wondered whether Annabelle had slept with Sophie yet, she'd told her mother several weeks earlier that she thought she preferred women. A not completely surprised Fiona had been supportive and told her that, if she wasn't sure, she should take her time finding out.

Annabelle was not convinced of the need for patience. She'd been out with Sophie several times as friends, but they both harboured hopes of taking their friendship along a more intimate path. After their trip to the cinema, and inspired by the sexual chemistry between Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara, they drove to a secluded parking spot close to the local canal, ensured that the car doors were locked, and explored each other's pussies. With Annabelle's hand up her friend's little miniskirt, and her friend's hand inside her jeans, they came together, breathlessly.

Besides her own, Sophie's sensual, clever fingers were the first to touch Annabelle's pussy. Her orgasm was heavenly, but she hadn't expected to be thinking of her mother as she came. It was as though her mother's scent was still in her nostrils, an image of her mother's inviting naked breasts flashed across her mind at the point of climax.

The following day at breakfast, Fiona asked her daughter about her night out.

"Did you enjoy the film last night?"

"Yes, it was amazing, their love affair was so tender and so right, but it was against a backdrop of disapproval, and they were taking enormous risks just so that they could find fulfilment with each other. I'd hate to have lived in times like that."

"Yes, attitudes have certainly changed, thank goodness. I heard you come in, you were quite late."

"Yes, we er... we went for a drink and then a drive afterwards, and.. well, I know now that I am attracted to women."

"I thought that might be the explanation. Annie darling, I don't like the thought of you doing your, er... love making in a car, in the middle of nowhere like that. I'm worried about your safety. You're an adult now, and if you want to take your girlfriend to bed, you must bring her home with you, I mean it, I really don't mind, and at least I'd know you were safe."

"That's so understanding of you mother, thank you."

They both got up from the table, and Annabelle hugged her mother warmly as she was preparing to leave for work. Fiona's perfume and alluring cleavage filled her senses, a sudden thrill of excitement dampened Annabelle's pussy at the memory of the previous night's orgasm.

"Oh, by the way, I'm taking you shopping on Saturday, you'll need a couple of suits for work, I'd let you wear some of mine but you're at least three inches taller than me and then there's the question of hemlines, I dare say mine won't be anywhere near short enough for your liking."

"For God's sake mother, you've got fabulous legs, and you're only forty-one, you could still wear miniskirts if you wanted."

"It's kind of you to say so darling, but you know what I mean."

********************

Annabelle looked very professional, and rather desirable, in her new skirt suit on the first day in her new job. She felt good, her mother had told her how classy and sexy she looked, and how proud she was of her beautiful daughter. The dark-grey suit fitted her shapely figure perfectly. The skirt clung to her buttocks and swept curvaceously down to the hemline; six inches above her knees, just low enough for her to wear the opaque black hold up stockings that her mother had suggested to her.

Fiona had explained that she always wore stockings and suspenders because it made her feel alluring, and in control of every situation. She persuaded Annabelle to try hold up stocking and see how she got on with them.

"They're lovely mother, very comfortable, and I feel a little bit horny in them."

"Yes, you've put it rather more bluntly than I did, but I think we're on the same page. You're a bright, intelligent girl and you'll do well in life I'm sure, but never be afraid to use the power of your considerable feminine sexuality to get what you want."

"Mother, I had no idea that you were such a harlot."

"Oh ha-ha, very amusing, I think you know exactly what I'm getting at."

"Yes mummy, I'm just teasing,"

Annabelle drew her mother into a tight embrace for several seconds, just before she released her, she ran one hand lightly over her buttocks and kissed her neck. Fiona was taken by surprise, and felt slightly embarrassed at her daughter's over familiar touch. She also felt an unexpected little frisson of excitement, her nipples started to set hard inside her bra. She turned away from her daughter so that she couldn't see the effect she'd had on her.

Fiona dismissed the incident as an accidental, innocent coming together of her daughter's hand and her backside. Annabelle knew otherwise, but couldn't explain, even to herself, why she had felt the urge to touch her mother in such a sexualised manner.

The junior legal clerk role was pretty routine. Annabelle found herself undertaking mundane tasks like searching for briefs, copying legal documents, answering the phone and making tea and coffee. She was happy with the job, she hadn't expected anything more, and it gave her plenty of time to talk to colleagues, and to daydream.

At the end of the first week, she was tucked away at the back of the archive room, looking for a file, when she heard two colleagues talking in the corridor. Josephine was a solicitor in her thirties and Laura was a senior legal clerk in her forties.

"By the way, how's Annabelle getting on?" asked Josephine.

"Oh she's fine, bright girl, but you'd expect that considering that she's Fiona Hathaway's daughter."

"Is she really, I was in court with her this morning, a class act as always."

"Yes, she's usually on the winning side."

"I'm sure my barrister has got the hots for her, he couldn't keep his eyes off her."

"Yes, I gather she's had a few flings since she separated from her husband, God that must be ten years ago now."

"Well I can see why, she's very attractive, I imagine she could have just about any man she wants."

Annabelle listened intently, she kept herself hidden away, but she could hear every word the two colleagues were saying about her mother. She felt a sense of pride that they were talking in such admiring terms about Fiona. She also felt exhilarated that they had no idea that she was a witness to their conversation. Then she heard the words that made her chest tighten and her pulse quicken.

"Not just men."

"What?"

"I heard that she had an affair with Sylvie DuPont a few years back."

"You're joking!"

"No, I'm serious, a friend who works at the Crowne Plaza used to see them together, often, whenever Sylvie was working in town; she caught them kissing in the lift once."

"Wow, imagine those two in bed together, it's enough to make me change sides."

"Steady Jo, your husband might have something to say about that," laughed Laura.

"Don't worry, he's seen Sylvie, he'd be cheering me on."

"You dirty cow, I can see that I'll have to keep an eye on you."

"You wish!"

"Stop it."

Annabelle heard footsteps receding into the distance, so she came out from her hiding place and breathed deeply, her chest heaving at the news of her mother's lesbian affair. As well as being surprised, she felt very turned on. She had no idea who Sylvie DuPont was, so she returned to her desk and put her name into the Google search box.

Images of a sultry, brown eyed beauty, with long dark hair, filled the screen. She found out that she was a successful prosecution barrister, now working in London. There was one photo that showed her in her wig and long gown, striding along the street outside The Old Bailey.

Underneath her open gown, she was wearing a black suit with a short skirt, black stockings and black stilettos. She looked stunning and very sexy, Annabelle's pussy clenched at the sight of her; she wondered how long Sylvie and her mother had been lovers.

The discovery of her mother's affair was a revelation, she was so turned on at the thought of it, that she sat on the bus on her way home, squeezing her thighs together, and enjoying the erotic arousal that she could feel between her legs. As soon as she arrived home, she ordered a home delivered meal from a local curry house, and opened a bottle of Chablis Premier Cru. She took one sip of the wine and looked at the kitchen clock.

She wondered if she would have time to masturbate before her mother got home from work. It was a Friday, Fiona was usually home earlier on a Friday, so she decided to save her fantasy of her mother being fucked by Sylvie for bedtime. She couldn't wait to touch herself, but she was even more eager to see her mother.

Annabelle paced in front of the lounge window, waiting for her mother to arrive. She was on her second glass of wine when Fiona's car pulled onto the driveway. She watched her mother flash her stocking tops again as she got out of the car, unaware that she was being watched by her very aroused daughter.

Fiona dropped her briefcase next to the umbrella stand and let out a sigh.

"Ahhh, another busy week over, hello darling, did you have a good day," she said as she leant forward to kiss Annabelle on the cheek. Annabelle surprised her by kissing her on the lips, hugging her and speaking softly into her ear.