A Mother: Tempted and Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was clear that Fiona was drunk, she wasn't passing out or losing control of herself. Annabelle put the kettle on and filled a large glass with water. It was just gone nine-fifteen, there was time to sober her mother up enough for her to know and feel what was happening.

"Here, drink this now, and I'll make you a coffee, I want you to watch the ten o'clock news with me."

"Okay, darling," slurred Fiona, "anything you say."

Annabelle kissed her affectionately on the forehead, watched her drink the water, and poured her a mug of strong black filter coffee. She added a splash of cold water to the mug, so that her mother could drink it more or less straight away. Fiona shook her head, miraculously the loosely structured bun in her hair was still in place. Annabelle was so turned on by her that she wanted to fuck her now, but she knew she had to be patient.

"So, tell me all about it mother, you must have felt elated when the verdict was delivered?"

Fiona's head was beginning to clear and she was already sounding more lucid than when she'd arrived home.

"God yes, it was touch and go as you know. She had actually struck him with her truncheon, twice according to witnesses; I'm glad I persuaded her to confess to it in her testimony, because she would have been in big trouble if she'd been exposed as a liar. We were able to present her as an inexperienced young officer, following the orders of a much more experienced colleague. Witnesses actually heard him shout at her to hit him, so we presented her as this young feminine creature, wearing high heels and red nail varnish, who wouldn't have been capable of hitting anyone hard. Dreadfully sexist I'm afraid, but thankfully it worked, because it could have gone either way."

"What will happen to her now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, will she still be able to be a police officer?"

"She would have faced a disciplinary investigation and hearing, but she's going to resign, she realises that there's no future for her in the police force now. How was the mood at your chambers?"

"Subdued, but no one really expected him to be found not guilty, they're talking about a possible appeal though."

"Then they're being very optimistic, I can't see any grounds for appeal, but we'll see?"

Fiona had finished her coffee, and Annabelle thought about making her another, when her mother uncrossed her legs; the hem of her skirt pulled taut across her thighs, just an inch above the beginnings of her stocking tops. Annabelle felt a surge of erotic arousal, she moved over to her mother and sat on her lap facing her, her legs spread wide in her skin tight jeans. She bent her head and kissed her mother on the lips. Fiona was receptive at first, but, when she realised that it was more than an affectionate kiss, she turned her head away, and admonished her daughter.

"Annie no, no don't do that."

"Come on Mummy, you know you want me to really."

"No, no let me up please."

Fiona got up slowly and stood in front of the kitchen window, sucking in air, with both hands on the worktop. It was pitch black outside, she could see Annabelle's reflection as she moved in behind her and put both of her arms around her waist. She felt her daughter nuzzle the nape of her neck, a shiver travelled down her spine and into her pussy. Annabelle sensed her mother's arousal, so she cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples. For a moment, it felt to Annabelle as though Fiona had stopped resisting, she felt her mother melt back into her embrace, she slowly moved her right hand down over Fiona's abdomen and made ready to press her fingers against her mother's pussy, but Fiona grabbed her wrist and turned away from her in one movement.

Fiona stepped further away from her daughter, her head was still thick with alcohol but she knew that this was a watershed moment; it had been coming for months: half of her wanted to put a complete stop to Annabelle's sexual advances, to do the right and moral thing, to have the mindset of a normal, responsible mother, to say no, never, to go off to bed, on her own; the other half wanted to fall into an erotic, incestuous abyss, to surrender at last to her alluring, seductive daughter, to feel her fingers plunging into her cunt, to be fucked and made to come by her own daughter.

She was still waiting to know which way the dice would fall as Annabelle approached her. She had time to turn and make her way out of the kitchen and upstairs to bed, but she felt trapped by her daughter's alluring gaze and couldn't move away from her. Annabelle took hold of her wrists and pushed her back against the freezer door, then she forced her arms behind her back and tried to kiss her again. Fiona was surprised by her daughter's strength, Annabelle was pressing into her, the top of her right thigh against her pubic mound.

Fiona's head turned from side to side as she tried to avoid her daughter's lips.

"No Annie, no, stop it please."

"Let me kiss you mother, I can tell from the way you're breathing that you want me to."

"No, no Annie, I don't, I don't. Let me go please."

Annabelle was leaning against Fiona's right flank, she trapped her mother's right arm between their bodies, but still gripped her left wrist with her right hand. Then, with her free left hand, she took a tight hold of her mother's loose bun and tilted her head back, so that she was looking up at her, and unable to turn her head away. They breathed hard into each other's mouths for several seconds, then Annabelle's lips closed over her mother's and she kissed her long and sumptuously. Gradually, the soft, warm moist feel of her daughter's lips overcame Fiona's resistance, she parted her own lips slightly and her daughter's tongue slipped between them and into her mouth.

Fiona kissed her daughter with a passion, their tongues and mouths danced together in a slow soft swirl. Her pussy flooded with arousal; but even as she surrendered to her daughter, Fiona tried to cling to the rapidly fading notion that she might still be able to resist. Annabelle, though, was sure that she'd won her prize, but she wanted to be absolutely certain.

Still kissing her mother, she reached behind her and gripped her left wrist with her left hand so that her right hand was free. Then she started to unbutton her mother's blouse. Fiona broke their kiss and made a breathless plea.

"Annie, no please don't do that, kissing you was lovely, but we must stop now."

Annabelle stayed silent, she knew that she was in control, she unbuttoned her mother's blouse down to the waistband of her miniskirt. She eased the blouse over her shoulders, so that she could see her mother's glorious breasts, nestling together in her black balcony bra. She massaged her mother's breasts and pinched her rock hard nipples. Still Fiona was pinned against the freezer door and couldn't escape her daughter's clutches.

Fiona began to breathe heavily, she moaned with pleasure. Her body began to relax, Annabelle kissed her again, and massaged her breasts at the same time. She let go of her mother's wrist and Fiona let her arms fall to her waist; a sign of her complete surrender. Slowly, as they continued to kiss, Annabelle let her right hand fall between them to caress her mother's stomach, before stroking it down over the material of her miniskirt and letting it rest on her pussy. She probed the material of her mother's skirt and pressed her strong fingers into her mound.

Fiona gasped, then kissed her daughter hungrily, by now she was deeply aroused by the incestuous thoughts racing the rough her mind, and she knew there was no way back. After kissing her mother passionately, and massaging her pussy for the best part of a minute, Annabelle eased herself away from her, and took two steps back. Fiona stood leaning against the freezer with her blouse still tucked into her skirt and draping around her hips; the cuffs were still buttoned at her wrists. Annabelle thought that she looked so very sexy and fuckable in her dishevelled state; her auburn hair now hanging loosely about her shoulders.

They looked into each other's smouldering eyes for a long time, then Fiona moved slowly towards her daughter as she spoke.

"Okay Annabelle, you win, I can't resist you any longer, I'll let you fuck me... I want you to fuck me, fuck me... darling please fuck your Mummy."

Annabelle had never seen her mother look as seductive as she did right now. Her pussy clenched with intense desire for the woman standing in front of her; almost touching her, but not quite. Fiona had never wanted sex with anyone as much as she wanted it with her daughter now. She had fallen into the abyss and there was no way out. Her head still swam with the effects of alcohol, but she'd never been more sure of what she wanted.

Annabelle felt a surge of arousal at her mother's words, all of the flirting, the pursuit, the long relentless seduction, was over. She took hold of her mother's hand and led her into the lounge as the opening theme of the ten o'clock news began to play.

She removed her mother's blouse and bra, pushed her down onto the settee, propped her head up on a cushion so that she could see the tv, then she laid on top of her and kissed her. She opened Fiona's legs; as the news report started, Annabelle reached under her mother's miniskirt and ran her hand over her stocking tops. Fiona groaned and opened her legs wider, just as film footage of the headline stories was being shown. As her daughter's hand made contact with her wet panty gusset, she saw herself on screen, on the court steps, reading out the statement. Annabelle slipped her hand inside the leg of her mother's panties, and pressed the heel of her palm against her clitoris, her fingers probed her cunt.

Whether by luck or judgement, she found her mother's g-spot straight away. A surge of delicious, erotic depravity coursed through Fiona's pussy, she let out a deep growl and came hard at the touch of her daughter's incestuous fingers. Annabelle probed the same spot and made her come again, almost as soon as she'd finished her first orgasm. The deeply depraved sense of immorality had magnified Fiona's sexual arousal, she felt as though she would never stop coming for her daughter.

"Oh Annie, darling, that was wonderful, please make me come again."

"I will mother, but not just yet."

The case was the first item on the news programme. Annabelle spoke to her mother as they watched footage of a reporter discussing the outcome with the newsreader.

"You'll be on in a moment; you were magnificent."

"Oh God Annie, fuck me again please."

Annabelle knew that the reading of the statement was about to be televised again, so she knelt on the settee, between her mother's legs, pushed the hem of her miniskirt up to her hips, and buried her face in her mother's pussy. Fiona watched herself on the tv as her daughter licked her with her long wet tongue, and pushed the middle finger of her right hand into her cunt.

She watched through half closed eyelids, the camera closed in on her and her client as they stood together on the steps. With her daughter's tongue and fingers bringing her close, she listened to her own assertive voice coming out of the tv's speakers, but it was soon drowned out by her moans and groans as her third orgasm surged through her pelvis. As she came, she watched her daughter's head moving rhythmically between her thighs, and she imagined her own head between the stocking clad legs of her client, after she'd laid her flat on her back on her desk.

Fiona was left almost spent, her third intense orgasm in five minutes, together with the effects of the alcohol that she had consumed, left her tired and sleepy. Annabelle helped her up from the settee in her heels, stockings and miniskirt. They climbed the stairs to Annabelle's bedroom and she sat Fiona on the bed. Her mother slumped onto her side, her legs dangling over the edge of the bed, so Annabelle unzipped and removed her skirt. Then she rolled Fiona onto her back while she carefully unclipped her six suspender straps and rolled her stockings down to her knees. Next, she unclipped and removed her suspender belt, before taking off her stilettos and stockings.

She managed to manoeuvre her fully mother onto the bed and cover her with the quilt, then she got into bed with her. The pulling, prodding and pushing had awoken Fiona slightly, she put her arms around her daughter and spoke quietly into her ear.

"Darling, what you did to me downstairs was sensational, but I haven't made you come yet."

"That's okay mother, you can look forward to making me come tomorrow, go to sleep now."

"No, it's not fair on you, let me make you come now," said Fiona as she stroked her daughter's pussy for the first time.

"Okay mother, if you're up to it, but I want your tongue as well as your fingers."

Fiona slid down underneath the quilt and spread her daughter's legs wide. She licked and sucked her pussy as she finger fucked her wet cunt. Annabelle had been consumed by incestuous lust all evening, it didn't take long before she arched her back and savoured her first orgasm at the hands, and tongue, of her mother.

Fiona, satisfied that all was right with the world, emerged from underneath the quilt and kissed her daughter on the lips. Annabelle tasted herself on her mother, then Fiona fell into a deep, drunken sleep.

********************

Saturday 22nd October 2022: almost 9.20 am

Annabelle became concerned about her mother's reaction to the knowledge that they had fucked each other the night before. She tapped on the bathroom door and called her name; there was no response. She tried the door handle but it was locked, she called out again.

"Mother, please open the door, I've got a driving lesson at ten-thirty and I need to get ready."

After a short pause, the door opened slightly and her mother peered sheepishly through the gap.

"Are you alright, you do remember what we did last night don't you? I mean you were the worse for drink, but you must remember surely."

"I can't talk about it now, my head's throbbing, I'm going to get into my bed; just let me sleep."

"Okay, well I'll see you later this afternoon, I'm meeting some old school friends for lunch so I'll be back by about fourish. Do you want me to get you anything?"

"Just a glass of water please, and paracetamol," said Fiona as she made her way unsteadily to her own bed.

"Okay, but just tell me, are you angry with me?"

"No, I just need to sleep." She put on a pair of pyjamas and got into bed, she was asleep again before Annabelle put a glass of water, and the tablets, on her bedside cabinet.

It was almost noon when Fiona eventually awoke. She took several gulps of water with the tablets, got to her feet, and put on her dressing gown. As she made her way downstairs, she studiously avoided looking at any mirrors; she didn't want to see her shame faced reflection as she tried to make sense of what had happened between her and her daughter.

She was on her second cup of strong black coffee before she began to feel human again. She'd begun to piece together the events of the previous night, she recalled being pursued across the kitchen by Annabelle, being pushed up against the freezer door, and the feel of her daughter's tongue in her mouth. Then she remembered her daughter's tongue on her pussy as she watched herself on tv. An ever deeper memory surfaced when she recalled going down on Annabelle in her bed. She could smell and taste her again now, a sweet salty flavour that sent her pussy into spasms as she drained the last of her coffee.

As the fug of her hangover began to lift, she started to recall drinking and celebrating in the pub with her colleagues. She wondered if anyone had messaged her, so she picked up her phone and saw that she had several new WhatsApp messages. Two of them were from married men she knew who wanted to go for a 'drink' with her; she deleted them both. As she read through the other messages of congratulations, and queries about her state of health, after such a heavy session, she spotted last night's messages from Sylvie DuPont and from her client.

Fiona couldn't remember exchanging messages with either of them, so she opened Sylvie's first and felt a warm glow of satisfaction at being pursued by her for sex. She decided to let her stew a few days more, before casually getting in touch, and feigning indifference to her advances. She knew that, if she played her cards right, Sylvie would eventually come to her, desperate to put her scent mark on her again. This time she'd have the upper hand, and would ride her former lover with her own strap on cock. Sylvie had always worn the strap on previously but now the tables had turned; she couldn't wait to look down at the gorgeous bitch's face as she fucked her brains out.

Then she opened the thread of messages between herself and her client. She was shocked, the colour rose in her cheeks, she'd practically made love to the woman on her phone last night, and she'd more or less arranged to fuck her when they met for a post trial discussion. Her shock turned to amusement, when she realised that they both must have been pretty drunk last night, but she couldn't help wondering if she still had a realistic chance of getting the woman into bed with her.

She made a mental note to ask her secretary to arrange a meeting for mid Friday afternoon, so that, if the prevailing mood was right, she could suggest to her client that they continue the meeting somewhere more 'comfortable' than her office.

Fiona started to relax and revel in her new found notoriety, she was surprised at the extent to which it had acted as an aphrodisiac, both for her, and for the numerous men and women who now wanted to know her carnally. She thought about her daughter and began to relive the events of the previous night as she recalled more of the detail. She remembered again the moment in which her resistance, to Annabelle's incestuous pursuit, had crumbled. It was when her daughter had pressed her fingers into her miniskirt and probed her pussy. It had been intensely arousing and erotic; complete surrender was her only option.

As she was thinking about her overwhelming desire to be fucked by her daughter, she switched on the tv and found the BBC News Channel. She only had to wait a moment and, as she had hoped, it started to show reports of the court case. There she was again on the steps, speaking into the massed microphones, there was her client looking serious and emotional; Fiona's pussy leaked at the thought of fucking her. Why shouldn't she? They were both consenting adults.

She turned the phrase over in her mind, 'consenting adults,' is that what she and Annabelle were? She liked to think so, even though she knew that society would take a different view. But society didn't have to find out about their incest. She started to long for her daughter, she was certain now that they would share a bed again, today, tomorrow and every day.

A surge of love and desire for her daughter swept through her. She needed to prepare for her coming home. She wanted to dress sexily for her, to surprise her as she came through the door. She thought of all of the times that she had come home to Annabelle and had been kissed and hugged in greeting. This time, Annabelle would be coming home to her, and she would be pressing her lips onto her daughter's mouth, she would be embracing her and squeezing her buttocks.

She went upstairs and ran a hot bath, while she watched the steaming water gushing from the taps, she had an idea. She took a pair of scissors and her ladies' razor from the bathroom cabinet, sat on her bidet, cut and soaped her bush, before carefully shaving around her pussy. Content with her handiwork, she got into the bath and laid up to her neck in the water. The skin around her pussy felt the shock of the hot water but the pain soon passed and she began to enjoy the pleasant glow.