A Mother: Tempted and Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had dried herself, she lightly moisturised around her pussy with a neutral, unscented cream, and laid out a black four strap suspender belt, and a pair of black seamed stockings, on her bed. Then she sat in front her dressing table and applied her make up. She put on a little more mascara and eyeshadow than usual; she wanted to look her vampish best for her daughter.

By the time she'd put on her scarlet lipstick and painted her finger and toenails bright red, it was almost three-fifteen. She fastened her suspender belt in place, then sat on the bed and slowly and sensually pulled her seamed stockings up her legs, admiring them as she did so. She clipped the front two straps to the top of each stocking, then she stood up and reached around to clip the rear straps in place, carefully ensuring that the seams were straight.

Satisfied with the positioning of her seams, she stepped into black high heeled stilettos, with an open toe and a thick ankle strap. Once she had the shoes in place, she put on her best black silk dressing gown with red lapels and cuffs, and a Chinese dragon motif on the back. She planned to disrobe as soon as Annabelle had closed the front door.

She was impatient for her daughter to come home, so she settled herself on the settee with a glass of Chablis and called her on her mobile phone. Annabelle was still with her three friends, they had finished lunch and would soon be making a move, she got up from her seat and moved to a quiet corner of the lobby to answer her phone.

"Hello Mother, is everything okay?"

"Yes darling, I'm sorry that I was a like a bear with a sore head this morning, and I'm sorry I lost it in the bedroom when I woke up next to you."

"That's okay Mum, as long as you're alright, you are alright aren't you?"

"Yes honestly, I've had time to think, and I realise now that what happened between us had become inevitable during the past few months."

"Okay."

"Yes, I was stupid enough to think that I could just flirt with you, just enjoy your hugs and kisses, and only make love to you in my fantasies, but I realise now that I was playing with fire, and I got burned; and now I want to feel your heat again."

"I'm so relieved Mother, after this morning, I thought it might never happen again, that it might have to be just a fond memory."

"Oh it will definitely happen again Annie, will you be home soon? I'm missing you so much, I want to hold you and kiss you."

"Don't worry, we're all set to make a move here. I've just got a bit of shopping to do; now that I know you're comfortable with what happened, I'm going to buy us a present, I know you'll like it."

"What is it darling."

"If I tell you now, it'll spoil the surprise."

"Okay, I look forward to being surprised... and more, please hurry home, I want you, I want your pussy."

"Oh God, Mother, don't talk dirty to me now, I've got to say goodbye to my friends and they'll be wondering why I look so aroused."

"Do they all know which way you swing?"

"Yes, but they don't know that I fucked my mother last night."

"Are you saying that you haven't told them yet?"

"Very funny Mother, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Very much so, I enjoy teasing my hot little daughter on the phone, but I'd much sooner do it in person."

"Okay, I'll say my goodbyes, do my shopping, then I'll get a taxi. I'll be home by four at the latest."

"Good, what are you wearing?"

"Why?"

"Tell me."

"Okay, a short brown skirt, hold ups, heels and my yellow jumper, why do you ask?"

"I want to think about you, and how I'll undress you when you get home."

"Mmm, I like the way this conversation is going, now tell me what you're wearing so that when I play with myself in the taxi, I'll be able picture you waiting for me."

"Ah, that's my surprise for you darling, you'll also have to wait and see."

"Fuck, Mother, you're really turning me on."

"Am I darling?"

"You know you are, we must do phone sex sometime, I've got a feeling we'd both enjoy it enormously."

"If you hurry home, you'll be enjoying the real thing in less than an hour."

"I can't wait. Bye sexy Mummy."

"Bye gorgeous."

After saying goodbye to her friends, Annabelle marched quickly to the shop that she was keen to visit. Then she jumped into a taxi and was home in no time. During the short taxi ride, she'd had her tote bag on her lap with the present inside. The present was packaged in a smart box, just over a foot long and four inches wide. She couldn't resist poking one corner of the box through her skirt, and into her pubic mound. By the time she was home, she was nicely stirred, and ready for action.

Fiona had been sipping her wine and stroking the smooth flesh around her newly hairless pussy. By the time the taxi pulled onto the driveway, she was considerably turned on and couldn't wait to surprise her daughter.

Annabelle suspected that her mother would not be in the mood to waste time with small talk. The front door opened as she approached it, and she saw Fiona, in her silk gown, standing like a mysterious, seductive 'femme fatale' inviting her in to her lair. As soon as the door was closed behind her, Annabelle was embraced and kissed passionately on the mouth by her mother. When Fiona released her, Annabelle started to ask what she was wearing underneath her silk dressing gown. Fiona put a finger to her daughter's lips to silence her, eased her back against the door, and crouched down in front of her.

She still had her tote bag over her right shoulder as her mother slowly raised the hem of her short skirt up over her brown lace stocking tops. Fiona peeled her daughter's plain white cotton panties down to her ankles, and pushed gently against the inside of her thighs so that she opened her legs for her. She lifted Annabelle's right foot slightly, so that she could untangle it from her panties and widen her stance. Her little white panties now lay around her left ankle as Fiona's warm tongue slipped in between her labia.

Annabelle let the door take her weight, and let out a groan of pleasure as her mother's tongue slid along the valley between her cunt lips, and then circled her clitoris. It sent a tingle through Annabelle's pussy and gave her goosebumps on her forearms. Fiona sucked her daughter's swollen labia, and played her tongue around the entrance to her hole before slipping it several inches inside her.

Annabelle let her tote bag slide off her shoulder, it fell to the floor with a soft thud. With her mother's tongue working away inside her, she stroked her hair and let out a strangled cry of intense arousal. Fiona realised that her daughter was well on her way to an orgasm, so she withdrew her tongue, kissed her clitoris, and stood up in front of her now frustrated daughter.

"Please finish me off Mummy."

"Not yet my girl, I haven't shown you your surprise yet."

Fiona kissed her deeply, her pussy lubricated tongue and lips slipping and sliding all over, and inside Annabelle's mouth. Then she took half a step back from her daughter, and put the end of her gown's tie belt in her hand, and told her to pull. Annabelle trembled slightly as she tugged at the loosely tied bow, the silk robe fell open, her mother stepped back two more paces and let it fall off her shoulders onto the floor.

Annabelle was astonished, her mother had shaved her pussy. She was astonished and delighted at the vampish looking creature standing before her in her stilettos, seamed stockings and suspender belt. Fiona took her hand and led her speechless daughter into the lounge. She sat down at one end of the settee and lifted her right foot onto the seat cushion. With her left foot planted firmly on the carpet, she spread her legs wide open and pointed to her glistening, wet pussy.

"Take off your jumper and bra, and kiss my cunt."

"Yes Mummy."

Annabelle did as she was told, climbed onto the settee in her brown short skirt, brown hold ups and heels, knelt between her mother's open legs and began licking her shaved pussy with relish. Fiona watched her daughter's head moving up and down, and side to side, as she did all manner of wonderful things to her. Soon, knowing that she was close to the point of no return, she told her daughter to lie on her back on the carpet.

Both women were highly aroused, their pussies were crying out for the touch of each other's tongues. Fiona raised the hem of her daughter's skirt and lowered face onto her pretty little cunt. With her knees either side of her daughter's head, she lowered her own cunt onto Annabelle's mouth. Instantly, their tongues and lips were gliding over each other, slipping and sliding into folds and crevices. They gripped each other's buttocks, and with their mouths sucking and their tongues probing, mother and daughter felt their orgasms rising simultaneously.

Muffled squeals and ecstatic cries began to fill the room, Annabelle pulled her mother's cunt hard into her face and pushed her tongue several inches into her hole, then she rubbed and squeezed her clit. Fiona gave a muffled scream and started to come, her orgasm was long and intense. As it slowly subsided, she returned the favour and pushed her tongue Inside her daughter's cunt. Annabelle pulled her pussy lubricated face away from her mother's cunt, cried, "Mummy I'm coming," and gave a throaty groan of pleasure as she too came intensely. Then she eased herself from underneath her mother and turned so that they lay together cleaning pussy juice from each other's faces.

"Mother that was awesome, please keep yourself shaved for me, I love your smoothness."

"I'm glad you liked your surprise darling, that was the best sex I've ever had, the only thing that could possibly improve on that would be if we both had cocks as well as vaginas. Still, one mustn't be greedy, your little pussy is more than enough for me."

Annabelle suddenly remembered her shopping purchase, "Wait there, I've got a surprise for you."

She made her way into the hall, picked up her tote bag and retrieved the box containing the surprise. Fiona got up off the floor and sat on the settee, she heard Annabelle going upstairs and calling out to her that she wouldn't be a moment. When she got to her bedroom, Annabelle took off her skirt and opened the package, pulling out a double ended strap on dildo. She pushed one end into her cunt and strapped the device to her pelvis.

Fiona's mouth fell open as her daughter strode into the lounge in her heels and hold up stockings, with a large pink false cock swaying in front of her.

"Be careful what you wish for mother."

"Oh my God! Annie, you gloriously dirty little bitch, Christ, please tell me that you're going to fuck your mummy with that now."

"Come upstairs with me and find out," said Annabelle as she took her mother by the hand and led her up to her bedroom.

They climbed the staircase hand in hand, in their stockings and heels. Without a word being uttered by either of them, Fiona laid on her bed on her back, opened her legs and guided her daughter's false cock into her clenching wet hole. Annabelle rode her mother for a very long time, her rhythmic gyrating and thrusting kept them both on the on the verge of an orgasm for ages. They kissed tenderly, and sucked each other's breasts until late into the afternoon, then they came together and lay side by side, spent and satiated.

Fiona took hold of her daughter's hand and kissed it lovingly, then she brushed her long dark-red hair away from her face and spoke to her.

"What was it that made you realise that you were sexually attracted to me darling?"

"Well, I suppose that all my life I've watched you getting ready for work, or for a date, pulling on stockings and figure hugging clothes, striding around in high heels. I've watched men, and some women, look at you with desire in their eyes, like they wanted to possess you. I've always loved that part of you, been proud of the way you looked; that the most beautiful and desirable woman in the room was always my mother."

"Wow, that's some compliment."

"Yes but it's true; I know that I went through a difficult phase in my early to mid teens, I must have been hell to live with."

"It was challenging at times, but I always loved you darling."

"Exactly, although I would never have admitted it, I always loved you as well, and then about a year ago, I began to see you in a new light. I'd grown up and I began to realise that I wasn't just watching other people admire you, I was no longer seeing you through their eyes, I was seeing you as I saw you, and I loved what I saw. I developed a huge crush on you, and I used to fantasise about you in bed."

"Mmmm, tell me more."

"Well it wasn't long before I started masturbating to fantasies of you fucking, and being fucked by other women. I used to imagine you in bed with friends and work colleagues, even Sophie sometimes. Then I broke the ultimate taboo, one night in the early hours, when I couldn't sleep, I heard you masturbating. It was so hot, you were making all these sexy little noises as you gradually got closer to coming; I was so turned on by the sounds you were making, that I started to touch myself. I imagined what it would be like to slide under the quilt with you, to kiss you and touch you between your legs, to have your fingers inside me, and I came so hard, I'd never had an orgasm so intense as the one I had that night."

"Fuck darling, you're turning me on."

Annabelle slipped her left hand under the quilt and cupped her mother's pubic mound softly. Fiona let out a long sigh.

"After that, if ever I couldn't sleep, I'd listen for you masturbating, I heard you a few times and I joined in very quietly so that you wouldn't realise. I even tried to make sure we came at the same time, it was so dirty and forbidden, that I was even more turned on by the depravity of what I was doing."

"Mmmm, yes, I feel that too."

"One night, I crept along the landing and listened at your bedroom door; you're like me, you never close it completely. I could hear the sound of your vibrator, and the sounds you were making were incredible; I could tell that you were trying no to be too loud, but the sounds you make when you come are so fucking hot and arousing."

"I thought I was keeping quiet enough so as not to disturb you."

"But what you didn't realise was that I was already awake and listening out for you."

"Well, I used to listen for you making love to Sophie, I could hear you both coming, which I think you know, because you saw me watching you one night."

"Yes, I'd heard you go to the bathroom, so I woke her and asked her to eat my pussy so that you'd see us as you came back to bed. Something passed between us in those few seconds that our eyes met; that was when I knew that I'd eventually end up fucking you. I always used to make sure that we were loud enough for you to hear us, I used to hope that you were turned on by it."

"God yes, I was very turned on, I used to slip my vibrator inside me and come several times as I listened to you both. That night when I saw Sophie eating you, I just fell onto the bed and fucked myself so hard; I was on the ceiling."

"When I started to flirt with you, and to kiss you on the lips before and after work, I could tell that you were sexually attracted to me. I could tell that you were pretending that it was all very mother and daughter platonic, but I knew you would be there for the taking one day. I knew that I turned you on; like you turned me on. Did you begin to feel that it was inevitable?"

"No, I mean I was very flattered by your attention, I was having orgasms thinking about making love to you, but I stupidly thought that I could stay in control of it, that I could have you in my fantasies, but keep it flirty and affectionate on the surface. I was worried about allowing my selfish desires to hurt you, or damage you in some way. After all, what we've done is not normal, and I don't want to get in the way of you falling in love, and finding happiness, with someone closer to your own age; someone that you're not related to," smiled Fiona.

"Would it be very selfish of me to keep on wanting to go to bed with you even if I was in another relationship?"

"Well let's cross that bridge if we come to it, in principle, I'd have no objection to being your secret lover, but if you fall in love with someone else, you might not want to have sex with your mother."

"Oh but I'm sure I will."

"Well, let's see."

"What about you Mother? I think you should feel able to take other lovers if you want. It's not like a marriage is it? You and I can't get divorced."

"Yes, I see what you mean."

"We'll always be here for each other won't we? I mean we're mother and daughter, that part of our relationship is very strong, it's just that we're highly sexually attracted to each other as well."

"Yes, that's how I feel."

"Good, because I want to fuck you at every opportunity my beautiful, sexy mother, but I don't want you to feel that you can't go with other people. I know you like men and women, that's where we differ, and I don't want to think that you're passing up opportunities for my sake. To be honest, it would really turn me on to think of you in bed with someone else, especially a woman."

"Well, it's funny you should mention it, but I think I might end up screwing one of my clients this week."

"Really? Oh God, Mother, you must, and you must tell me all about it afterwards while I fuck you."

"You honestly don't mind?"

"God no, I can feel my pussy juices making me wet now as I think about it."

Fiona reached for her daughter's pussy.

"Yes you are wet aren't you?"

"So tell me, who are you going to fuck? Is it that policewoman? She looked really hot on the telly."

"Yes, we exchanged drunken messages last night. I had no memory of it, and then I saw them around midday when I got up. We'd practically had sex just by messaging each other."

"Mmm, well you've got me really turned on now Mummy, what are you going to do about it?"

"Be a good girl and put your fingers inside me," said Fiona as she kissed her daughter, and slipped her fingers through the folds of her pussy, and into her slick, wet cunt.

********************

At exactly three o'clock on the following Friday afternoon, the intercom on Fiona's desk chimed, her assistant announced that her visitor had arrived.

"Thank you Carol, send her in please."

"Will do."

The door opened and Carol showed Fiona's client into her office, she was clutching a handbag to her as though it contained a hidden secret. Fiona got up and greeted her with a handshake.

"Welcome, it's good to see you again. Please take a seat," she gestured to a group of three low, easy chairs arranged around a coffee table.

"Thank you Carol, if there are no other pressing matters, you can go now, I'll close things up when we're finished here."

"Thank you Mrs Hathaway, enjoy your weekend."

"You too Carol, bye."

Fiona, in a smart white blouse, open at the neck, her pinstriped, knee-length pencil skirt, black stockings and stilettos, picked up a file from her desk and sat opposite her client. She crossed her legs, showing a tasteful amount of shapely thigh, and smiled at the woman.

"I see you're wearing your blue dress."

Her client had been sitting demurely in her knee-length pencil dress, with her knees together, but now she crossed her legs, slowly and deliberately, allowing Fiona to see her tan coloured stocking tops and a hint of smooth pale flesh. Fiona's pussy spasmed, she knew the direction that events would take for the rest of the afternoon.

"Would you like to know what else I'm wearing?"

"I think I can guess, but don't let me spoil your fun."

Her client ran her right hand over her dress, from the top of her thigh down to the hem, and pulled the material taut, so that an impression of a suspender clip appeared in relief through the blue material.