A Mother Turned Pt. 05

Story Info
A mother's secret bonds her with her son.
6.7k words
4.59
25.9k
35

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers

Author's Note: Hey guys, just some quick things. I am going to leave this story here for now. I am going through college, and will most likely not be able to write due to schoolwork. I hope this is a good spot to end on for now for everyone that is a fan. If not, sorry but I wanted to get it to a stopping point, rather than the somewhere in the middle. See you later.

Jay was home working on the final pieces of his plan. The day after his mother blew him by the pool, Samantha said she had an important business trip to take, and had been gone for about a week out of town. Jay had a feeling this was just her avoiding him, as she texted him she was gone even earlier than she usually wakes up for her run. He wasn't too distraught, as his mother's absence allowed him free reign of her wardrobe. He rummaged through her underwear drawers, taking her bra's and panties out, smelling them and stroking them along his cock. He imagined taking them off her body, groping her massive tits and sliding his fingers along her womanhood. He went through her lingerie bag, pulling out the blue set he had not seen her wear yet. As Jay laid it out, he noticed that the cups for her breasts were nonexistent, and the area that would cover her pussy was split in two, he knew he would have to get her into that outfit. Or at least, Chris would. Jay heard his phone go off, and pulled it out to check it.

Chris texted Jay that the trip was indeed a farce in an attempt to stay away from her son. Jay asked him how she was doing, and Chris told him to not worry about it, as she would come around. Chris also forwarded Jay several pictures and videos of her doing various things while she was gone, confirming she was just trying to get away from her son for the time being. He sent pictures of her changing, fingering herself, and even closeups of her pussy in public. Samantha had bought a sexy dress that had a low cut and barely covered her ass while she was gone, pairing them with a nice pair of heels. While Chris had told her to get them, it was actually at the request of Jay. Jay was looking at pictures of her in the changing room, ecstatic that his plan was slowly coming together. This time, when his phone went off, he realized his mother had finally texted him after essentially no contact had occurred between the two since she left.

"I'll be home tomorrow evening."

Jay was wondering when she would come back, and simply replied with an "Okay." His mother didn't text him back, and he realized she didn't even call him the usual "honey" or "sweetie." Not even his name. She must really want to forget that, he thought. He then thought that she was going to go further, and his pants tightened. Another picture from Chris came through, and it was his mother taking a selfie topless, but her panties were in her mouth. She must have been in the hotel room, given the drab furniture, but that was far from what Jay was focused on. He made the image full-screen on his phone, focusing on her giant tits and pink nipples. He took the red lingerie she wore when she jacked him off in her drunken stupor, and he unbuckled his pants. As long as he cleaned all her clothes before she came home, she would be none the wiser.

Samantha pulled the panties out of her mouth, beginning to have tears pour out of her eyes again. She cried as she left the house that early morning, and would periodically cry in her hotel room. She couldn't stand the thought of looking her son in the eyes after putting his cock in her mouth, sucking him off until his cum splashed inside her mouth and on her face. She felt guilt for doing such disgraceful things to her own son, on top of dressing like some cheap whore in front of him. She worked to be a respectable and upstanding role model for him despite her limited time with him, yet it had all come crashing down since some sick bastard began blackmailing her. While Samantha had wanted to spend a few more days away from Jay, she was told to cut her "trip" short. Desperately wanting to tell Jay that whatever she is making him feel is not his fault, and that her radical change in behavior is due to mistakes she made in an effort to provide for him, she couldn't. Playing this twisted game kept her secrets from coming to light, but at the destruction of her family life. She thought that once summer had passed and Jay went off to college, at the very least he would not be able to see her continued fall from grace. Maybe one day, they would no longer remember this sick time in their life. With that final thought, Samantha got dressed and departed from the hotel, beginning her return home.

Jay had finished folding his mother's clothes and putting them away when he got a text from her letting him know she would be home within half an hour. He also received a text from Chris containing a picture of his mother driving with her top pulled up and her tits hanging out. It was almost showtime, and so to get ready, he went to his room, pulling out the pair of panties he stole from her long ago. Fresh out of the dryer, Jay had pulled his sweatpants down and pressed the warm fabric against his hardening cock. If his plan worked, he wanted the end result to last as long as possible. He pulled up the video of his mother fucking herself with the dildo while moaning his name, and began to jerk himself off. He heard this would help last longer during sex, and hoped it was true.

Samantha pulled into the driveway, sitting inside the car for a minute after turning the engine off. She looked at herself in the rear-view mirror, feeling disgust as the blackmailer made her lift the crop top she was wearing and expose herself driving back home. The honks she heard from all the men and the disgusted looks from some of their wives replayed in her head. She wiped a stray tear from her face, and braced herself to face her son again. She stepped out of the car as she grabbed the bag containing her new dress and heels, making her way to the door. Taking one more deep breath, she reached for the door handle with the idea of showering to hide her crop top and cutoff jean shorts from her son. However, the door opened before she could touch the handle, and she was greeted by Jay.

"Oh. Uh, hi Jay." She feigned a smile, but not because of anything he had done.

"Hey mom. How was work?" Jay knew the trip was because of her sucking his cock, but he had to play ignorant.

"Oh, you know. It was just... business as usual." Samantha sighed as she said that, memories of the man still forcing her to be some cheap whore while she was gone playing through her head.

"Well I'm glad your back." Jay reached out for a hug, and his mother slowly embraced him. He felt her tits press up against him as he held her tight. They broke apart, and he looked back at his mother.

"Do you still like Donny's?" Jay knew this was her favorite restaurant, but she didn't know why he was asking.

"Of course. Why?" Samantha looked up at her son quizzically.

"Well, I've been thinking. I really appreciate what you've done for me and spending time away from work to be with me, so I want to take you there as a thank you."

Samantha's stomach was turning at his mention of what she's done for him.

"Oh, I don't know Jay. I kind of want to stay in tonight." Samantha was scared she would be forced to degrade herself in public again.

"Come on mom. Please?"

No matter how much she wanted to, Samantha couldn't bring herself to say no. He just wants to do something nice for his mother. Its not his fault she has done such taboo things to him.

"Okay. When do you want to take me?"

"Tonight. I made a reservation for 8"

"Oh. Alright, I guess I'll go freshen up for our 'date.'" Samantha and Jay both let out a slight chuckle, one trying to make light of the situation while the other knew it basically was going to be a date. Jay looked down and noticed the bag.

"What's in the bag?" He was pretty sure he knew what was already in there.

"Just some... new clothes."

Samantha had walked hurriedly to her room trying to avoid further questions, and Jay watched her ass sway side to side. She stepped into her room, making sure to leave the door open so as not to anger her blackmailer. She already had to pay a little bit for her impromptu trip, and she was glad she was able to switch to a different hotel room with no windows after she had to be naked with the blinds open on the ground floor. Her phone vibrated, and she pulled it out to check the new message.

"A date? Hope your son gets lucky. Wear the new dress and heels."

"Can I please just have a normal day with my son?" She realized too late she forgot to add "sir."

"Sure, but since you didn't beg, no bra or panties. Have fun."

Jay had changed into a nice sweater and dress pants since Donny's was a more upscale restaurant, and he felt he needed to fit the part. Even if he didn't want to change, his mother would for sure get on him. She always made it a point about maintaining a respectable image, a lesson that surely had some irony to it now. He sat on the couch waiting for his mother to come back out so they could head out. Knowing his mother took a while to get ready for anything, he went through his phone, bravely looking at pictures of her. He heard her door creak open, turning to see his mother's beautiful appearance while locking his phone. The black cloth clung to her frame, with her breasts pressing against the fabric. His eyes went down her body, and the dress stopped a little below her ass. Her smooth legs provided a nice white contrast to the fabric, and she had a few extra inches due to the new heels. She had even painted her toe nails to help bring the outfit together. While Jay was happy to see her in it, Samantha was far from happy with it.

"Wow mom! You look amazing. What made you get that?" Jay had a big smile on his face for multiple reasons.

"I just wanted to... you know, try-"

"Try something different?" Jay remembered this being her reason for all her wardrobe changes, but now that he knew the truth, he could play innocent while she played his game.

"Yeah," she said meekly.

"Well if we leave now, we can make it. Give me the keys, I'll drive us."

Samantha was pleasantly surprised at her son acting like such a gentleman, and a little grin had even managed to spread across her face.

"Ok Mr. Grown-up," she said sarcastically. "Are you going to pay for both of us too?"

"You gave me enough birthday money." Jay was fine with paying, as his mother would inevitably pay him back, hopefully tonight.

Samantha grabbed her purse and took the keys for the SUV out to hand them to Jay. They went out to the car, and Jay held open the door for her as she got in, eyeing her ass as she stepped in. As they made their way to the restaurant, Samantha remained quiet until Jay initiated the conversation. They passively talked about her "work trip," and Samantha was just lying about what happened by telling experiences she had during actual work trips. They pulled into the parking lot, and Jay yet again held the door open for his mother as she stepped out, even grabbing her hand to help her balance. As Samantha was looking down to watch where she placed her feet, Jay looked down and eyed her tits through the cutout in the dress, noticing no bra. They made their way inside, and Jay informed the hostess of the reservation. They felt a little cold as they entered, and when asked, the hostess let them know they were experiencing a slight issue with the air conditioner. They made their way to the table for two, and Jay pulled out her chair. As she sat down and he pushed her chair back in, he took another glance at her tits. They ordered their drinks and carried on their conversation about her work trips. When their drinks came, Jay noticed the waiter had even taken a glance at his mother's tits when she wasn't looking. They placed their orders and began talking about Jay and what he did when she was gone for the past week. He did go to his friends' homes to hang out and also play video games, but he made sure to leave out him rummaging through her clothes and jerking off onto them. Jay noticed that his mother's nipples were pressing against the dress due to the cold air in the restaurant, realizing that if she wasn't wearing a bra, then she might not be wearing panties. He needed to see.

Jay's break came once the food came over to the table. As the waiter was moving his mother's order to her, Jay dropped his spoon onto the floor, and he quickly dipped down while his mother was reaching for the plate. He grabbed the spoon and looked straight ahead, staring directly at his mother's pussy. Last time he saw it, she wasn't even aware of him being in the room while she was doing yoga in her birthday suit. It was still shaven, and as he moved back up before his mother would suspect what he was doing, he could feel his cock getting erect. He desperately wanted his plan to work even more now.

They ate their food, enjoying themselves to the point where Samantha had momentarily forgot about the recent antics. Jay was interested in knowing more about his mother when she was younger, and she was learning more about her son. Jay paid the check, and the two went back to the car to head home. Jay continued opening the door for his mother as she entered and exited the car. They pulled in to the driveway, still enjoying each other's company and laughing. They exited the car and entered their home, Jay stopping to talk to his mother.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you tonight mom." He meant it.

"So did I sweetie. I didn't know you were such a gentleman."

Samantha had a big smile at her son as she began seeing him as a young man. He didn't mention what she had done to him recently, only the true happy times they had together. Jay extended his arms, and they embraced in tight hug. Jay felt her tits press into him while Samantha felt happiness. As Samantha began to pull away, it was time for Jay to begin the next step of his plan. He kept his arms around her, and when her face began to pull back, he bent down and kissed her on the lips. As he did this, his hands dropped down to her ass, squeezing her ass while he still had the surprise on her. He loved being able to finally touch his mother's ass, feeling how firm yet soft it was from her exercises. Samantha was stunned for a couple seconds before she pushed herself off of Jay's chest, breaking the hug.

"Jay."

"Mom, I just thought-"

Samantha ran past her son and into her room, slamming the door. She couldn't believe what she had done to her son, inadvertently seducing him. He never acted like that before in his life, and it was all down to the sick fuck that was blackmailing her. She couldn't decide what to do. If she tried to save face, her and Jay's lives would be ruined. If she kept allowing herself to be manipulated, what else would she be forced to do? Her answer would come soon enough as she heard her phone go off in her purse. She wanted so desperately to ignore it, but knew she couldn't, regardless of whatever was going on. She reached for her phone and read the new text.

"What kind of mother turns away her son's affection?"

Samantha felt anger spread throughout her body, but managed to maintain a level enough head to not attack her tormentor.

"No son should ever touch his mother in that way, and it's your fault. You made me act like some skank and now my son think's I wanted to do all those things to him."

"I have done nothing Samantha. You're the one who got naked in front of him. You're the one who jerked him off. You're the one who sucked on his cock and swallowed his cum. Everything you have done points to your doing. I'm just an observer. You could have just faced the music from the start, but you chose to play the game."

Samantha, deep down, knew he was right. She fucked up, going against what she has tried to teach Jay. She had the chance to take responsibility, despite what it would have meant for her son's future. Now, who knew what could happen to Jay given everything that she has done?

"Please. I am begging you, I have done everything you asked. I have done unspeakable things to him, for him. Please, leave us alone now." Samantha forgot the sir, but felt it wouldn't have mattered. He was in control no matter what she tried.

"You know what? The love you have for your son is inspiring. You say everything you have ever done is for him, and I want you to prove it. Do that, and I will leave you alone."

"How do I know you're being honest?" Samantha was uncertain if she could trust him on this, as the man would alter "deals" on a whim half the time.

"You'll just have to trust me."

"What do I need to do?"

"Fuck him."

Samantha could not believe what she had read on her screen, and lashed out for the first time since the man had first reached out to her.

"Fuck you, you piece of shit!"

Fear immediately spread throughout her body, realizing just how much she could have possible ruined her chance at an out of the situation. She saw the text had been read, but there was no new message. In a panic, she began spamming messages to the man. Samantha was begging for an apology, asking for a reply, begging for some other condition. Minutes passed, until a series of screenshots came through to her phone. The first picture was of an email containing several dozen attachments, ranging from the file detailing her plan to manipulate the stock value, to her sucking Jay's cock. In the second screenshot, every picture she had sent to the man was attached, dating back to her first topless photo she had sent the man, all the way up to her driving home with her tits exposed. The final screenshot contained the full list of people the email would be sent to, showing her fellow board members' emails, as well as several police departments and government entities. Finally, words had appeared below the images.

"I hit send, and everything you have done would be a waste. I have tolerated your little bouts of rebellion too much, and now this is it. You fuck your son, and no one will know but us. You say no, and it will still be over, but you'll be locked in a fucking cell with your dumbass son having nothing to his name except the clothes on his back. So, Samantha, I will tell you one more time. You will fuck your son, or I will fuck your whole life up. You have one minute to understand, and I am not fucking around anymore. One minute."

Samantha's mind went into a whirlwind. The out was still on the table, but how would she be able to tell her son to do such a thing? Could she even look him in the eye after it? Would he respect her anymore, or just see her as some demented woman who wanted to fuck her own son? The clock was ticking, and she had to make a decision. With only a few seconds left, not sure which of the two choices were the lesser evil, she answered the man's question. A tear strolled down her face as she hit send.

"I'll do it."

Chris knew she just needed some fear to solidify the decision. He was impressed that the kid's plan had worked out so far, and all that was needed was Jay enjoying himself. He decided, once it was all said and done, he would leave a parting gift for Jay. He began typing out his set of instructions to Samantha, grinning to himself about the roller coaster this woman has been.

Jay was in his room, scared that maybe the plan didn't pay off. Suddenly, he jumped at the sound of a knock on his door, but before he could say anything, the door opened. His mother was standing in the doorway, wearing a short black silk robe. Jay noticed his mother's nipples pressing against the fabric and had to calm himself. If he jumped the gun, it all would come crashing down. However, he could not stop his erection from forming, and sat up on his bed to rest his hands over his dick.

"We need to talk Jay."

Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers
12